"In" WordsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The answers to the following questions are all single words that start with the prefix "in". The words only answer the questions, however, when a space is added after "in". For example, the answer to the question "where is the horse?" would be "install" (in stall). Obviously it's not proper grammar, but you get the point. Can you figure out the "in" words that answer the following questions?
1. Where is my sleeping bag?
2. Where is my wife's stomach?
3. Where does the air go after the fan sucks it up?
4. It looks like someone ate the gavel. Where is it?
5. Where is the moonshine?
6. I put some food down in the seabird cage. Where did it go?
7. Where is the church bell?
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top