More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Braingle Time
3:00 am

Public Forums >> Games >>

Forum Rules View Watchlist

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   ...   6      Next

Braingle Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament

This is the worst idea I have ever seen! And I elected Warren G. Harding for guff-sake!5
I am lukewarm to the idea. Perhaps if you included more flashing weasels....9
I like the idea but will watch from the sidelines. Because I don't have enough time to write three words.8
I don't like the idea but will watch from the sidelines. I enjoy roasting marshmallows on burning cars.5
I will attempt the game and look forward to a fun, silly tournament.51
I will play the game but take it so seriously that I will become mortal enemies with the player I lose to.19
It's been done before but it was fun before as well.5
It's been done before. And I hated it back then too.2
Game? I came here for an argument.9
You should be more serious with this game. Your teh reason Braingul is dieing!!!5
 Total Votes:118
AuthorMessage
beetle22Aau

new Posted: 10:52PM Mar 31, 2010

was i supposed to put my rock/paper/scissors lot in the bottom section??? uh ohhhhh

check out my embroidery blog at www.sewnbysaliba.com
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 10:54PM Mar 31, 2010

No. Don't worry about that, Beetle. That was just to register. In the matches there will be a designated area with clear instructions when the game begins. Thanks.
beetle22Aau

new Posted: 11:15PM Mar 31, 2010

And will you be sending PMs when this all begins incase some of us forget (cough cough)?

check out my embroidery blog at www.sewnbysaliba.com
bigSWAFF_69_Aus

new Posted: 12:08AM Apr 1, 2010

snowmonster wrote:
If you knew me better, you'd know that I'd not carelessly or purposely offend the kids here.

Meh, that's kind of why I said "I know you didn't mean any harm in your comment (quite the opposite, probably)", but whatever.

I was merely ranting over the idea as a whole, your comment just sparked that. I in no way meant for you to take it personally or anything, it's just something that's been on my mind for a while. Thought I made that clear, but obviously it was overlooked.

For the record, I joined here when I was 12 or so, I think. I was absolutely rude and obnoxious, but I know I had the common sense not to do anything stupid with my identity. I've been here for five years now and personally can't think of any instance where a 9 year-old (or thereabouts) has posted their identity, but I don't doubt it in the least bit. However, for every 9 year old that does that there's an older person who gets duped by spam emails or the various scams on the Internet... just sayin'.
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 12:34AM Apr 1, 2010

No hard feelings on my side, and I'm assuming there's not on yours. I don't always explain my thoughts in the best way possible. Yea, there was a boy that did post his entire identity in a forum I was there, when it happened, and either I or my daughter pm'd him and told him to remove it right away, because of the dangers. He did, so I doubt many peeps saw it.

Anywho, this looks like a super fun game. I hope it's very successful.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 12:36AM Apr 1, 2010

For the record, I joined here when I was 12 or so, I think. I was absolutely rude and obnoxious, but I know I had the common sense not to do anything stupid with my identity.

Gee, I seem to remember two 12ish year olds who befriended me when I first joined the site. If not for them, I would have been totally lost finding my way around. Yep, swaff was one and cdrock was the other!

I'm with beetle - will we be notified in some way when a game starts? Uh, not that I would forget to check or anything...

Since this is a game related topic and will be ongoing, the Mods feel this would be better if it were moved to the Games Forum. Sorry for any inconvenience everyone. Please be sure to keep an eye out for this in the Games Forum - I will even put a sticky on it so it will be easy to find.

---This message was edited on 12:38AM Apr 1, 2010---

SMILE and people will wonder what you are up to!
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM     Visit Wiki
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 12:40AM Apr 1, 2010

Yeah, I think I should be able to PM everyone when it starts. It might be a bit of work, but thank goodness for copy-and-paste.
Zakheptau

new Posted: 01:55AM Apr 1, 2010

I signed up(with a different password)

Insert Signature here
bradon182001*usmod

Hi! I'm Bobbi ~ ıqqoq ɯ,ı ¡

new Posted: 08:39AM Apr 1, 2010

LR- people might want to put this topic on their watch list, and when game begins, you can post a notice here as a reminder also.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 37 is in progress.
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 03:27PM Apr 1, 2010

A'ight. That'd be good. Yo, everyone put this topic on your watchlist and Rogefoo will inform you when it starts. He said that he'll PM any foos who forget too, but only the peeps who don't post after the game starts.

Some foo signed up as "LogicalRoger" and I asked Rodgefoo about it and he told me that he didn't sign up. Whoever signed up trying to be him, that's not cool. He said to tell you that without your real name he can't let you join.

And believe me, I know how uncool identity theft can be.
Psychic_MasterAnz

new Posted: 12:55AM Apr 2, 2010

I signed up, yo.

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do."
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 07:15PM Apr 2, 2010

Haha, immature child. You tried to submit another application as me and it said a funnies words. OMG that is teh hilarius. Hahah.

Honestly, whoever's doing that must be a little chav. IFB? Trickster? Cam? The clones? Some obnoxious kid? Whatever. I'm still taking real applications and we still need at least three more so please apply.
mathisnice*us

:P

new Posted: 06:50PM Apr 4, 2010

Guess I'll join.

Join TWG #2437: Mathwolf, Werewolf with a complex points system.
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 06:32AM Apr 5, 2010

Okay cool. I'm going to cut off the applications. 16 is a pretty good number and should allow for four battles until the winner is announced. I'm sorry if someone else also wanted to sign up, but the time is up and I wanted to end it when I had enough players to do 2-on-2s. I will randomize the Round 1 Face-offs and post the match forms later. I will send PMs out to everyone who doesn't respond within a reasonable amount of time to make sure they are ready.

Good luck to everyone. And I hope it will be a great load of fun.

Oh, and I wasn't able to get back to that comment before, but might as well now. I tend to like Oatmeal Raisin or Ginger Snaps. Teeh hee.

---This message was edited on 08:22AM Apr 5, 2010---
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 08:21AM Apr 5, 2010

Tournament Matches Updated up to Match III

EMB92
***|----------------- HarryPutter
HarryPutter
************ ******** |-------------Glowtmickey
Glowtmickey
***|----------------- Glowtmickey
Dolphingurl12
********* **** ************ ************* |------ Stephiesd (Northern Champion)
BigSWAFF_69_
***|----------------- BigSWAFF_69_
Froggygg
************ ******* |-----------------Stephie
Shadows
***|----------------------Stephie
Stephiesd
********** *************** ********** ************ *******|-----STEPHIESD
Bradon182001
***|---------------- Bradon182001
Mathisnice
************ ******* |------------Wwestar1000
Wwestar1000
***|---------------- Wwestar1000
Beetle22
********* **** ************ ************* |------ Deepsea (Southern Champion)
Zakhep
***|---------------- Gargph
Gargph
************ ******* |--------------Deepsea
Psychic_Master
***|---------------- Deepsea
Deepsea

I will officially start Round 1 by posting the Round 1 link later. Look out for it. But first, I want active participants to give a holler so I know who not to PM. That way I can give everyone enough time to get ready for the match. And please, if you haven't already, put this topic on your watchlist. Thanks.

---This message was edited on 08:38PM Apr 12, 2010---
Psychic_MasterAnz

new Posted: 08:47AM Apr 5, 2010

*Hollers*

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do."
bradon182001*usmod

new Posted: 08:49AM Apr 5, 2010

Ditto!!

deepseaAus

new Posted: 10:03AM Apr 5, 2010

I'm here you don't have to pm me.

^_^
mathisnice*us

:P

new Posted: 12:42PM Apr 5, 2010

I've got the topic on my watchlist.

Join TWG #2437: Mathwolf, Werewolf with a complex points system.
bradon182001*usmod

new Posted: 12:46PM Apr 5, 2010

Oh, shucks, I was hoping you wouldn't remember to do that and that I'd win by default! (JK, JK.)

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   ...   6      Next  

Public Forums >> Games >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Users in Chat : Jmoney95 

Online Now: 8 users and 339 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account