kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
This is a fun game where one person posts, then the next person quote that poster, then the third poster quotes the second in his post, and so on. At number seven, it would look like this. Well never mind. Just keep quoting!
Oh and no emoticons.

Still don't know why this is a thing lol.

Because it's fun, Silver!
Here's an example of when you can use an emoticon. Just make sure the next person deletes the emoticon.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...
*deletes everything else*

Keep this!

Sorry kitty but I can't keep it. It's limited to 10 emoticons per post.

We have to live while we're young.

I'm sorry kitty, but I can't!!!

MDC, that's like saying "We all have finite years to live, so let's all die now."

Okay, hahaha, but I have another blck hole and someone forgot to edit out their emoticon so I had to go find it and edit it out.

Huh.

These posts are going to end up being huge.

And the center post looks ridiculous.

Interesting to note that it changes its orientation with each new post. For example, right now, it looks like it's standing longways, with it being taller than it is wide in your post. But when I quote your post, it'll go back to being wide in your post, while it looks tall in mine. That's because we're expanding the page itself horizontally with each new post, because you wouldn't be able to read the posts if it didn't. Before long, there's going to be a side scroll bar.

Yes.

Oh that is interesting cx

Probably just wanted another longish post in there.

This looks a little crazy. Mostly I'm posting because I wanted to see what the color mentioned in [the other] kitty's signature is.

stupid sidescroll bar.

Milestone! Now (depending on screen size) there's a point you can scroll to where you can see nothing but the quote box.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM     Visit Wiki
extremebluenesscus

new Posted: 10:13PM Feb 5, 2014

kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
This is a fun game where one person posts, then the next person quote that poster, then the third poster quotes the second in his post, and so on. At number seven, it would look like this. Well never mind. Just keep quoting!
Oh and no emoticons.

Here's an example of when you can use an emoticon. Just make sure the next person deletes the emoticon.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

MDC, that's like saying "We all have finite years to live, so let's all die now."

Okay, hahaha, but I have another blck hole and someone forgot to edit out their emoticon so I had to go find it and edit it out.

Huh.

Interesting to note that it changes its orientation with each new post. For example, right now, it looks like it's standing longways, with it being taller than it is wide in your post. But when I quote your post, it'll go back to being wide in your post, while it looks tall in mine. That's because we're expanding the page itself horizontally with each new post, because you wouldn't be able to read the posts if it didn't. Before long, there's going to be a side scroll bar.

Yes.

This looks a little crazy. Mostly I'm posting because I wanted to see what the color mentioned in [the other] kitty's signature is.

stupid sidescroll bar.

Milestone! Now (depending on screen size) there's a point you can scroll to where you can see nothing but the quote box.

I think the center box is permanantely stuck in vertical alignment.

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." -Romans 12:2
EzhilsahaAin

new Posted: 06:38AM Feb 6, 2014

extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

This too shall pass away.
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    
kitty-cattus

new Posted: 07:26AM Feb 6, 2014

Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

If we break the website, I'm blaming MDC.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
extremebluenesscus

new Posted: 08:20AM Feb 6, 2014

kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

we're not gonna break the website. what we might break, however, is my computer screen

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." -Romans 12:2
EzhilsahaAin

new Posted: 09:47AM Feb 6, 2014

extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

we're not gonna break the website. what we might break, however, is my computer screen
. ofcourse we wont break.

This too shall pass away.
MDCTeaserscus

new Posted: 11:54AM Feb 6, 2014

Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

. of course we wont break.

DP will tell you it won't break. She's done this before!

Please join my Pokemon WWG! It's going to be awesome!
extremebluenesscus

new Posted: 08:10AM Feb 7, 2014

MDCTeasers wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

The colors, however, are broken.

kitty-cattus

new Posted: 09:25AM Feb 7, 2014

extremeblueness wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

Not anymore.

MDCTeaserscus

new Posted: 01:10PM Feb 7, 2014

kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

Not anymore.

Now they are again. *snif*

kitty-cattus

new Posted: 02:03PM Feb 7, 2014

MDCTeasers wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

Not anymore.

No they aren't! And even if they were, that's easily fixed with a /color tag.

extremebluenesscus

new Posted: 06:13PM Feb 7, 2014

kitty-cat wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

Not anymore.

Huh. Never even thought of this color.
oh well. guess the colors aren't broken anymore.

---This message was edited on 06:14PM Feb 7, 2014---

MDCTeaserscus

new Posted: 08:47PM Feb 7, 2014

extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Ezhilsaha wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

Not anymore.

Huh. Never even thought of this color.
oh well. guess the colors aren't broken anymore.

It'smy favorite, but I also like nocyan!

kittygirl19cus

Alchemist of Steel

new Posted: 05:12PM Feb 15, 2014

extremeblueness wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
dfamina wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
sciencesteven wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
kittygirl19 wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
siduobelei wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
SilverWitch wrote:
MDCTeasers wrote:
Oh and no emoticons.

-deletes the emoticon-

If you say so...

Keep this!

Huh.

Yes.

stupid sidescroll bar.

WHO YOU CALLING A MOUSY LITTLE STRINGBEAN!!! I'LL BREAK OFF YoUR LEGS AND STICK THEM TO YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---This message was edited on 05:14PM Feb 15, 2014---

Like I always say, can't find a door, make your own!
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 09:46PM Feb 15, 2014

This thread is being locked due to the fact that it really is NOT a game.

Moderator ~ Snowmonster

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .

Skip to Page:  1   2    

Public Forums >> Games >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Users in Chat : Katherine24 

Online Now: 8 users and 855 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account