Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

Forum Rules View Watchlist Post Reply

Skip to Page:  1   ...   13   14   15   16   17   ...   24      Next

MISSING: Brainglers | Part 2

AuthorMessage
EliosAus

new Posted: 08:42AM Jul 26, 2010

shawneeo wrote:
But why is he over a face? Or, is he floating over the kid and she doesn't know it?
That's his belly, shawnee.

Sorry for the off-topic.

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM     Visit Wiki
bradon182001*usmod

Hi! I'm Bobbi ~ ıqqoq ɯ,ı ¡

new Posted: 09:18AM Jul 26, 2010

HarryPutter wrote:
chili7 deleted his account

I saw that. Anybody have any idea why?

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Smithy*en

new Posted: 12:00PM Jul 26, 2010

He's sporadically deleted and created accounts, going through the cycle a few times... I'm sure he'll be back soon enough.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
pokpic*us

new Posted: 09:28PM Jul 31, 2010

Is it bad that jake hasnt been on in 17 days?....

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lisurvivorboy, click on the link and create a Swag Bucks account. Swag Bucks is a site where you can get free stuff for just searching stuff
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    
froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 12:01AM Aug 1, 2010

pokpic wrote:
Is it bad that jake hasnt been on in 17 days?....

Jake has other sites that he has to take care of as well as real life duties. The last time I talked to him, he said he missed being on Braingle and was going to try being on site more often.

Nothing at all to worry about - just a very busy schedule and not enough hours in the day...

SMILE and people will wonder what you are up to!
GebbieRoseAus

new Posted: 12:46PM Aug 3, 2010

^ Hey, we're doing a great job of keeping this site alive while Jake attends to other business.

"It is not the length of life, but depth of life." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
ldswordpainterAus

new Posted: 02:17AM Aug 5, 2010

Glad to see no one missed me. Just kidding.

And by the way, Lava's doing good. He's constantly poking me on Facebook.

Anyone know what happened to Cam (grilledcheese)?
Trickster1992Aen

new Posted: 02:58AM Aug 5, 2010

grilledcheese outed himself to be a girl named Nyssa Cullen (obviously not the real name, assuming Cam really was actually a creepy girl) and left. He did this shortly after we all found out he had cancer, so by my reasoning the whole Ashley (who doesn't seem to be a real person either) thing was a set up so people won't miss him.

HOW DOES A SOUL DIE? omg.

There's something that's missing if we can't recognize that our own existence is the miracle before our eyes. --Michael Tait
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 03:25AM Aug 5, 2010

Enraging a bunch of people by changing an entire history and its personal poignancy seems a very immature way to deal with death. If your far-fetched proposition was indeed true it would be a terrible trick to play on people one supposedly cares for.

Sorry to say LDS, "Cam" likely didn't exist as you knew him. Not the tragedies at least. But there are still plenty of people here who aren't lying and are willing to be just as nice without the facade. [Regardless of what Trickster may say otherwise] Sorry, I think I've been programmed to say the previous statement to everyone finding out about this. The pattern's stuck I guess. (Must see about de-bugging my central neural- processor.)

Welcome back!

---This message was edited on 03:28AM Aug 5, 2010---
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 02:17PM Aug 5, 2010

I"m a real person, and a soul never dies. . . . . I agree with LR that there are plenty of good decent people that have a real life, aren't so bored with the life they have, that present themselves as is - and they are honest with who they are. Like them or not - they are not deceivers. We do have some around here, and other places on the net that have such a low self esteem, such a low opinion of themselves, they have to "be" someone else. So - as I said, I'm real, like me or not. Many others can say the same thing.

---This message was edited on 12:23AM Aug 7, 2010---

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Trickster1992Aen

new Posted: 05:22PM Aug 5, 2010

I honestly don't care who Camyssa really was, all that matters is that monster is FINALLY gone and we should all be happy 'bout that

If I go "missing" for a little while, not that anybody gives a crap, but it'd probably be because of the heat. People run air conditioning in the heat, and when too much air conditioning is run in a town.. it causes brown-outs, sometimes black-outs.

There's something that's missing if we can't recognize that our own existence is the miracle before our eyes. --Michael Tait
froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 10:40PM Aug 5, 2010

I couldn't have said it better, snowy!

Trick, you would be missed by lots of people! I definitely know what you mean about the heat. It's been pretty hot here and in past years, we've also experienced brown outs. Not fun. Hopefully, we won't be having any this year.

SMILE and people will wonder what you are up to!
Trickster1992Aen

new Posted: 11:18PM Aug 5, 2010

If maybe like two people is lots of people then I guess you're right.

We already had a brown out this year. it lasted for like two seconds though so it was fine.

Snowy, are you sure a soul never dies? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I know someone whose soul died. I think it's the spirit never dies... but the soul can die. maybe I have it backwards.

snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 12:22AM Aug 7, 2010

Well actually, I was thinking the soul and the spirit of a person was the same thing. Now I'm confused. Oh - and BTW, I'd miss you bunches. I know. . . . we don't talk much, but I do like seeing you on here . . . . .

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Trickster1992Aen

new Posted: 02:25AM Aug 7, 2010

no the spirit is like, your life source.. the soul is like your spiritual mind I guess is the best way to describe it. but we should really take that somewhere else, 'tis a bit off topic here.

legotboytus

new Posted: 10:23AM Aug 16, 2010

Where's Ammer. He hasn't been on in forever...

Knock Knock. Who's there? Cabbage. Cabbage who? You lost the game.
Trickster1992Aen

new Posted: 01:56PM Aug 16, 2010

where's Amme for that matter?

Mogmatt16Ava

new Posted: 11:36AM Aug 17, 2010

I'm back, for a little bit, maybe. We'll see.

Going on nine years.
Smithy*en

new Posted: 11:42AM Aug 17, 2010

Good to see you back, Mogmatt. It's nice to have someone to talk to about how much better the really old times were.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Mogmatt16Ava

new Posted: 11:46AM Aug 17, 2010

You know what's really weird, Smithy? I just saw the last person to post in General Discussion was RainyDay. Nothing personal to that Braingler, but wow, what a disappointment.

Going on nine years.

Skip to Page:  1   ...   13   14   15   16   17   ...   24      Next  

Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Users in Chat : cooltigerr1 

Online Now: 6 users and 406 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account