3:31 pm

Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

Forum Rules View Watchlist

Skip to Page:  1   ...   17   18   19   20   21   ...   25      Next

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V

AuthorMessage
shawneeo*us

new Posted: 08:05PM Mar 15, 2012

Happy Hppy Birthday, froggy!!!!!! One of my all time favorite Brainglers!!!!!

I just came across this pic after months and months, and since you already got a couple cakes, I figured it would be nice to invite Kimba and the gang to wish you Happy Birthday!!!!!

Life... can be so many things... how can anyone ever think they are RIGHT? HAhahahahahahaha!!!!!
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    
vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 02:01AM Mar 17, 2012

I'm a bit late Froggy, but it took me a while out here in the Winkle Dorm to find all the ingredients for your cake, but I finally got it all put together, and we elders in the dining room enjoyed it. LOL Hope you had a great day and now you can start up the next hill to 35. Hugs, Grayma V

The sound of the wild, but if there is no one there, does anyone hear their howls?
bradon182001*usmod

new Posted: 05:46PM Apr 5, 2012

Happy belated Birthday Wishes to Snowmonster. Hope you had a fantastic day and the year ahead is the best yet!

Back to Top View Profile     Send PM     Visit Wiki
auntiesisAus

new Posted: 04:27PM Apr 6, 2012

Sorry I missed your day Snowy.
Happy, happy birthday.
Auntie

Auntie Sis
shawneeo*us

new Posted: 01:30PM Apr 8, 2012

Oh gosh, Snowy, I am so sorry I missed your Birthday, but:

Happy Birthday Anyway, Snowy!!!!!

Life... can be so many things... how can anyone ever think they are RIGHT? HAhahahahahahaha!!!!!
tonjawithaj*us

new Posted: 12:18PM Apr 11, 2012

Happy Belated Birthdays to Froggy and Snowmonster! Hope you both had fabulous days!

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table because the only element he recognizes is surprise.
spud*nz

new Posted: 04:27PM Apr 11, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SNOW AND FROGGY AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS A BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK!!!!

Visit my wiki and PM me a message for my Guestbook and you will be on my friends list A.S.A.P!!! :)
Mad-AdeAhu

Kebab Warrior

new Posted: 08:39AM Apr 24, 2012

Happy 21st birthday Grayma, lots of love and best wishes

Creationism, So much easier than thinking!
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 09:36AM Apr 24, 2012

Sorry I missed the Birthday wishes here! Thank you guys! You're the best! My Birthday was great. . . . .

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 03:19AM Apr 25, 2012

Thanks Mad-ade for your wishes. I came back home the 1st of April. The 1st of May I will have a housekeeper to help take care of me, which will help considerably, as I am not a strong as I had hoped to be. I rest quite a bit and have found some of the household chores that I thought would be a snap aren't. But I do know what I can and can't do so I am guiding my days, and nights, ha ha, accordingly. My family is doing a good job of watching out for me. I know I have been quite MIA here on Braingle, but the old girl is still around, but as the song used to go, "The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be!"

The sound of the wild, but if there is no one there, does anyone hear their howls?
shawneeo*us

new Posted: 07:05PM May 1, 2012

Vlerma, I thought I had wished you a HB, but maybe I didn't, sorry!

Happy (belated) Birthday, V!!!!!!!

This is one of lostfan's lamby babies, and I know it's not a cake or balloons, but it's so hopeful and precious I couldn't resist posting it! I hope lost doesn't mind, and I hope you enjoy your Birthday Lamby, Vlerma!

vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 03:32AM May 3, 2012

Oh thank you Shawnee, a baby lamb. My folks used to live on a ranch where they had sheep and oh those babies were sweet and cute. I just love them. My dad had three that he made pets out of and they just followed him around like a dog would do. So cute.

Have to tell you about one of my nurses = she raised goats as a sideline. The nanny died giving birth to the little kid so she was bottle feeding the little one trying to save it's life. She had to go to work so she talked a friend into "kid siting" for her while she was gone. She had put a diaper on it and had it all wrapped up in a blanket. Seems her friend got hungry but since he was kid sitting he decide her would just go into McDonald's and get something to eat real quick and then go home, feed the little goat and then watch some TV. He took the goat into the Mickey D's with him and was sitting waiting for his meal. He had the blanket all wrapped up around this baby goat and an elderly lady stopped by and remarked, "Sir, your wife must have beautiful red hair, Just look at that little babys' hair, so pretty." Thankfully the goat didn't go BAAAT/ Am not sure she would have thought it was such a cute baby. LOL

snappytom*

new Posted: 06:27AM May 4, 2012

Snappy Snappy Snap..Snap Snap Snap Snap!
shawneeo*us

new Posted: 07:21PM May 17, 2012

omg, like something out of a TV or film comedy! I love it!

I have a thing for goats! Don't know why excactly... but, they look kind of like wise old humans, or hippies... something about those beards. They can really cry up a RACKET though!!! I was hiking once with a friend in the Blue Ridge Mtns. and heard (what I thought was) a child crying and screaming somewhere off the trail. I picked my way down through all the undergrowth and came to a small house with a field, and in the field was a big rock with a goat standing on the rock bleating it's heart out. The owner had come out and was talking to my friend when I went back to the trail. He said the goat does that all the time. Well, whatever...

bradon182001*usmod

new Posted: 11:15AM May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to my very dear friend, auntiesis. Hope this day is a super duper great day for you.

auntiesisAus

new Posted: 04:41PM May 24, 2012

Thanks, Bobbi. It was great. Stayed home and had company and phone calls all day.

Auntie Sis
bradon182001*usmod

new Posted: 06:08PM Jun 3, 2012

Today is Jaycr's birthday.

Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy Birthday!

shawneeo*us

new Posted: 06:38PM Jun 3, 2012

Happy Happy Birthdays to jaycr and auntiesis!!!!! I know it's late, but, better late.... blahblabhlah Right?

jaycr*us

new Posted: 04:12PM Jun 4, 2012

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day.

It's not what you know, it's what people think you know.
vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 11:05PM Jun 5, 2012

Sorry to have missed your birthdays, AuntieSis and Jaycr. Hope enjoyment was had by all.

---This message was edited on 11:06PM Jun 5, 2012---

Skip to Page:  1   ...   17   18   19   20   21   ...   25      Next  

Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 22 users and 623 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account