Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

Forum Rules View Watchlist Post Reply

Skip to Page:  1   ...   3   4   5   6   7   ...   24      Next

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V

AuthorMessage
vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 10:28PM Feb 21, 2011

Guess who else is celebrating her birthday today - Guamgirl, who also seems to be somewhat absent ~ so I hope she slips in to know that we are thinking of her.

---This message was edited on 06:58PM Feb 25, 2011---

The sound of the wild, but if there is no one there, does anyone hear their howls?
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    
vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 06:51PM Feb 25, 2011

Hey everyone, today is the day we should all celebrate Fishmed's birthday. Yep, he's our number one poster and has a radical talk box, so please join me in wishing him a very Happy Birthday. An many many more!

The sound of the wild, but if there is no one there, does anyone hear their howls?
bradon182001*usmod

Hi! I'm Bobbi ~ ıqqoq ɯ,ı ¡

new Posted: 07:28PM Feb 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Fish, may today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love, and the coming year be your best one yet.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 37 is in progress.
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM     Visit Wiki
froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 12:21AM Feb 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fish! Birthday wishes to my Braingle buddy who was my mentor when I first became an Editor! I hope your birthday is everything that you want it to be and that you have a wonderful day with your family!

---This message was edited on 12:23AM Feb 26, 2011---

SMILE and people will wonder what you are up to!
vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 03:09PM Feb 26, 2011

Well I am going to pass out Birthday wishes to another one of our MIA, but really she is keeping in touch all the time through her mother. Anyhow Tweeter, since you have been in the Frog Pad off and on I am hoping you have a Wonderful Day and I hear you are getting a neat cake. Hugs to you Tweeter.

shawneeo*us

new Posted: 08:26AM Feb 28, 2011

Well, then, Happy Birthday to Tweeter! And, Happy Birthday to Fishmed!!! I hope things are going very well for you and your family, Fish! Please, if you see this, drop us a line and let us know what's up!

Life... can be so many things... how can anyone ever think they are RIGHT? HAhahahahahahaha!!!!!
bradon182001*usmod

new Posted: 01:48PM Mar 1, 2011

Today is debc1 's birthday. Happy Birthday Deb. Hope you have a wonderful day, and year ahead.

vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 02:24PM Mar 1, 2011

Good afternooon, Deb. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday today and will have many, many more.

froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 08:29PM Mar 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB! I hope your day is a wonderful one!

---This message was edited on 08:36PM Mar 1, 2011---

vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 06:21AM Mar 7, 2011

Oh good heavens, it is no longer Sunday and Phrebh's birthday was Sunday. One of my oldest phriends on here. He was one of the very phirst people I talked to and he was so phoxy and sweet and was always so willing to help an old phool like me. I am so sorry I phorgot to get a phancy cake up here for you Phrebh. Just makes me pheel terrible. So please phorgive me, and I promise I'll phind the time next year to phulphill a proper birthday wish upon you. Hugs, Buddy. You're the phinest helper and probably by now wishing I would just quit phooling around and start up the phire.

H A P P Y ~ B I R T H D A Y ~ P H R E B H

Looks like the phruit stayed nice and phresh since Phriday and I guess we really don't have to worry about adding candles to this one so we can also phorget about the phire. Just get a phork and enjoy!

---This message was edited on 06:23AM Mar 7, 2011---

shawneeo*us

new Posted: 09:09AM Mar 7, 2011

LOL! Happy Birthday, Phrebh! I think that in order to be totally Phrebhish, Vlerma, you'd have to spell "Phriday" as "Phribhay", but I admire your energy in spelling the entire post with "Phrebh-onics"! You know, I thought that at one point, in a topic about how we got our user name, either Phrebh had explained or I had firgured out how he arrived at "bh" for "d". "Ph"="F", "Bh"= "d"... but now I am looking, I don't see the correlation! dang! And here I thought I had it all worked out!

Oh well, Happy Birthbhay anyway, Phrebh!

Life... can be so many things... how can anyone ever think they are RIGHT? HAhahahahahahaha!!!!!
froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 12:24PM Mar 7, 2011

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PHREBH! Hope you had a great birthday with many more to come!

bradon182001*usmod

new Posted: 06:30PM Mar 7, 2011

Happy Birthday superleaf1. Hope this day is the best for you, full of fun and lots of cake. Many more wonderful years ahead are also wished for you.

froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 07:26PM Mar 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERLEAF!!! I hope you have a great birthday with many more to come. Gee, hurry and cut Bobbi's cake because it sure looks yummy!

vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 10:40PM Mar 10, 2011

Well she has been gone for 264 days and I suppose she is still a college student in California. This young lady was one you didn't really want to tangle with if your opinion did not agree with hers. She was very good in the debates and some what set in her ideas about life. I think most of you will remember stephiesd Today is her birthday and just in case, for some reason or other, she might just slip into Braingle to have a look see, first of all stephie, we have a mutual friend who misses you and wishes to get hold of you. If you show up, please PM me so I can forward the message. OK, now with that out of the way here's to a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to stephiesd. Hope college life is going well and you have had a great birthday.

---This message was edited on 10:40PM Mar 10, 2011---

ka-ching

new Posted: 02:40AM Mar 12, 2011

Well, excuse my gross lack of appropriate and dazzling graphics and heartwarming, sentimental notes, but it's a certain person's very special day today. (:

Happy, Hoppy Birthday, Froggy
jaycr*us

new Posted: 10:57AM Mar 12, 2011

Yes indeed! Happy birthday to our froggy!

It's not what you know, it's what people think you know.
LogicalRogerAus

new Posted: 11:37AM Mar 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to Froggy and all the other good souls whose birthdays I've foolishly forgotten to celebrate in the past. Tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu.
vlermaAus

Grayma V

new Posted: 12:04PM Mar 12, 2011

The picture may be small, Froggy, but the Birthday Wishes are HUGE!

bluegrasssAusmod

Perseverance

new Posted: 12:25PM Mar 12, 2011

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY FROGGYGG

Skip to Page:  1   ...   3   4   5   6   7   ...   24      Next  

Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Online Now: 9 users and 519 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account