Forum Rules View Watchlist Post Reply

Skip to Page:  1   ...   12   13   14   15   16   ...   22      Next

What Made You Frown V

AuthorMessage
caberetAus

We are Stardust!

new Posted: 08:19AM Aug 10, 2011

^^What he said!

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM     Visit Wiki
froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 09:04AM Aug 10, 2011

talanpoe wrote:
Wandering into a topic I hadn't read before and seeing Life_Sucks' posting at 8/6/2011 09:16PM, followed by Mathgeek007's posting at 8/9/2011 07:14PM. {Shudder} Disturbing on soooo many levels....

*Taken care of...*

SMILE and people will wonder what you are up to!
4wheelsAus

new Posted: 01:38PM Aug 12, 2011

Beaing really stiff

I'm on Braingle far too long, I stay on the computer from dusk to dawn. Playing games and chatting with friends, the novelity of it never ends.
PorclnSmle*

new Posted: 09:40AM Aug 13, 2011

Summer cold. ):
Back to Top View Profile     Send PM    
iforgotbraingleAus

new Posted: 11:52PM Aug 14, 2011

Not being invited to another party held by a supposed bestie.

Well then.
bradon182001*usmod

Hi! I'm Bobbi ~ ıqqoq ɯ,ı ¡

new Posted: 05:44PM Aug 31, 2011

Fall weather already.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 06:00PM Aug 31, 2011

Not enough energy to keep up.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
froggyggAusmod

Magical Sorceress Frog

new Posted: 10:06PM Aug 31, 2011

Hotter temps than we were supposed to have.

SMILE and people will wonder what you are up to!
ShadowsAcamod

new Posted: 12:54AM Sep 1, 2011

My school counsellor. I won't elaborate because it would take way too long and evolve into a rant. Let's just say that he's an idiot.
snappytom*

new Posted: 04:51AM Sep 1, 2011

First day of spring...yeah! and the it RAINS! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Snappy Snappy Snap..Snap Snap Snap Snap!
Mathgeek007tca

Pi Guy

new Posted: 09:49AM Sep 1, 2011

That my comment in that topic Froggy fixed was removed. D:

Parents are supposed to "protect" their kids, but there's a real distinction between protection and unrealistically keeping children away from reality. - Life_Sucks --- One of my teasers was featured as the Teaser of the Day! :D Sept. 18 2011 :D YAY!
bradon182001*usmod

Hi! I'm Bobbi ~ ıqqoq ɯ,ı ¡

new Posted: 06:01AM Sep 3, 2011

The forecast for this weekend.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
snappytom*

new Posted: 09:17AM Sep 3, 2011

More d*mn rain!

snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 01:54PM Sep 7, 2011

I feel like I'm being followed. . . . lol

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
4wheelsAus

new Posted: 04:11PM Sep 7, 2011

feeling under the weather

I'm on Braingle far too long, I stay on the computer from dusk to dawn. Playing games and chatting with friends, the novelity of it never ends.
beetle22Aau

new Posted: 05:22PM Sep 7, 2011

Eerily, my post is similar to snowy - except I AM being followed... I have insurance people outside my house watching for me... They're trying to get footage of me walking about/doing normal things. I just want to go out there and say 'hi, but you can go home - I'm gonna spend my day in bed today cos I'm too sore to do much more...'; oh well, I guess they can just sit there, but it's such an invasion of privacy to be needing to have curtains drawn during such a lovely spring day....

check out my embroidery blog at www.sewnbysaliba.com
snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 09:58PM Sep 7, 2011

IDK, but I'd be so irritated with that I'd call the cops. I know they are doing their job, but it's an invasion of your privacy, and it's a form of stalking. Arrrgh - I'm mad for you.

beetle22Aau

new Posted: 01:39AM Sep 9, 2011

Yeah; my partner is a police officer - I know they're out there and I feel OK as long as I know they're there. I'd hate it if I knew they were following me and I COULDN'T see them. When they're out there I just stay indoors and close my curtains - but it still is a huge imposition on my liberty!!

Someone suggested that having them out there is a good thing - like in-person security for my house. Because who would come rob my house with a car of people sitting infront of it.

Also the fact it is ALWAYS the same car is good - I know its them that way - if it weer a different car every day I'd probably freak out a bit more!

check out my embroidery blog at www.sewnbysaliba.com
snappytom*

new Posted: 08:28PM Sep 9, 2011

Depending on the time of day, you could go for a slow walk past the car and have a look at them? Just nonchalantly..like you aren't really looking, you know. That way you can SEE who they are. It may be a coincidence??? Maybe?

snowmonsterAusmod

new Posted: 10:26PM Sep 9, 2011

Strange thing, today on the news, a fella that had been collecting money cause he claimed he couldn't work, but was found to be running his own catering service out of his home. There was a tip off, so they started taping him. He's now responsible for paying back the amount he had received - over 60 thousand dollars, plus the fee it cost to investigate him - I think it was 6 thousand. So . . . . he had no answer, no excuse - so now he's paying up. And he's from my town - first thing I thought of was Beetle's story. There's a reason for investigations, like if someone turns you in, but to watch you on a regular basis? That's too much.

Skip to Page:  1   ...   12   13   14   15   16   ...   22      Next  

Public Forums >> General Discussion >>

! Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Users in Chat : eighsse 

Online Now: 12 users and 716 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search

Sign In A Create a free account