Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Friends
More Community
Newsgroups
Wiki
Teaser Comments
Trivia Comments

User Rankings
Search for User
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Braingle Time
8:59 am

SliceOpiAus****!!

I am correct 98% of the time, the other 2% I am just to busy to prove you wrong.

 

Overall Score:1911
Member Since:Dec 17, 2003
Last Login:88 days ago
Avg Teaser Popularity:*** (2.53)
Avg Teaser Difficulty:** (2.04)
Birthday:Jan 02

 

 

 

Forum Posts: 273
Teaser Comments:View Recent
Trivia Quiz Comments:View Recent
Talk Boxes:View Talk Boxes
Games:View Game Scores
 RSS Feed for SliceOpi Subscribe via RSS
  Private Message Send Message

 


AwardsTeasersQuizzesFavorite TeasersFavorite QuizzesFavorite GamesFavorite MentalrobicsFriends

SliceOpi's Awards

*Awarded for submitting 7 teasers.
*Awarded for casting 1970 teaser votes.
*Awarded for playing 64 quizzes.
*Awarded for having an average teaser rating of 2.53.
SudokuAwarded for completing a Sudoku puzzle in under 5 minutes.
Code BreakerAwarded for solving the Insane Code Breaker level in 5 guesses or fewer.

 






Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 12 users and 828 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account