Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2792

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Rhythmic. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 10 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

AuthorMessage
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 08:22AM Sep 21, 2012

RFM

-----
Thanks!

Voting for Round #2

Day
babyjuice voted for RomanG417
bradon182001 voted for joseph_r03
buu441 voted for GrizzlyBear0630
Fawn_Rose voted for tonjawithaj
GrizzlyBear0630 voted for Longhorn_fan
Izzie voted for babyjuice
joseph_r03 voted for Skybet
Longhorn_fan voted for soccer456123
MimseyMcCormack voted for soccer456123
MrsBlondie voted for Longhorn_fan
mru212 voted for Fawn_Rose
RomanG417 voted for soccer456123
snowmonster voted for bradon182001
tonjawithaj voted for MimseyMcCormack
At dusk, soccer456123 was shot with the silver bullet.

Night
Skybet was eaten before dawn.

soccer456123 and Skybet were human. Neither one was the Seer.


---This message was edited on 2012-09-21 11:59:06---
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:01AM Sep 21, 2012

Awesome night did not time out, always a good thing. Hopefully we still have a seer in this game. Gonna give the mod a bit to come on and get the dirt on last round.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 09:47AM Sep 21, 2012

Nice change of pace. Will also wait to see identities, be back later.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 37 is in progress.
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 09:51AM Sep 21, 2012

also going to wait

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
joseph_r03Aus


Posted: 09:56AM Sep 21, 2012

Yes, thank you wolves for not letting night time out.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 10:01AM Sep 21, 2012

Based on last round I am going to vote for Grizzly. It makes me uneasy when a player comes on and changes their vote without a post as to why.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
GrizzlyBear0630Aus


Posted: 11:10AM Sep 21, 2012

I would just like to let everyone know I had no intention of changing my vote...I logged on my phone and wanted to see how the votes played out and what was said...I didn't realize I had changed my vote until it was night...

That said random SPV for now, and don't worry I'll just wait till I get off work to.check back in...
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 11:25AM Sep 21, 2012

waiting for the identities of the shot and eaten before voting.

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 11:59AM Sep 21, 2012

Updates are in

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 12:17PM Sep 21, 2012

Don't have much suspicion on anyone yet. . . I will hold off on voting until more posts are made.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
tonjawithaj*us


Posted: 01:04PM Sep 21, 2012

Good morning, all! Nice to see night didn't time out.

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table because the only element he recognizes is surprise.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 01:23PM Sep 21, 2012

GrizzlyBear0630 wrote:
I would just like to let everyone know I had no intention of changing my vote...I logged on my phone and wanted to see how the votes played out and what was said...I didn't realize I had changed my vote until it was night...

That said random SPV for now, and don't worry I'll just wait till I get off work to.check back in...


How does something like that happen? I don't have internet on my phone, so I'm just wondering how just logging on can change a vote?


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 37 is in progress.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 02:17PM Sep 21, 2012

bradon182001 wrote:
GrizzlyBear0630 wrote:
I would just like to let everyone know I had no intention of changing my vote...I logged on my phone and wanted to see how the votes played out and what was said...I didn't realize I had changed my vote until it was night...

That said random SPV for now, and don't worry I'll just wait till I get off work to.check back in...


How does something like that happen? I don't have internet on my phone, so I'm just wondering how just logging on can change a vote?


It does not. The screen is the same as a computer screen. you still have to click on the little circle next to a player's name and then click "save vote"

I have used phones to check braingle before


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 02:22PM Sep 21, 2012

At this point, I'd have to say that Grizzlybear would probably come up with a better excuse for changing their vote - if they were a wolf. For now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 03:10PM Sep 21, 2012

SPV for now
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 03:59PM Sep 21, 2012

Well I must say LH that it also makes me uneasy as to why you tried to get a majority on Mimsey. I didn't think what she said sounded wolffish Guess I could be wrong though.

I almost missed getting my message on -- stupid modern technology. Or should I say I-phone.
Back to Top 
GrizzlyBear0630Aus


Posted: 04:49PM Sep 21, 2012

Longhorn_fan wrote:
bradon182001 wrote:
GrizzlyBear0630 wrote:
I would just like to let everyone know I had no intention of changing my vote...I logged on my phone and wanted to see how the votes played out and what was said...I didn't realize I had changed my vote until it was night...

That said random SPV for now, and don't worry I'll just wait till I get off work to.check back in...


How does something like that happen? I don't have internet on my phone, so I'm just wondering how just logging on can change a vote?


It does not. The screen is the same as a computer screen. you still have to click on the little circle next to a player's name and then click "save vote"

I have used phones to check braingle before


sorry LH I don't know what happened exactly so I can't fully explain ...you've played games with me before, for those that haven't you can look back at previous games, I always post with a vote...why would I change now, and if you think its because I'm a wolf that doesn't make sense...this has only drawn attention to me, something wolves strive to avoid....
Back to Top 
Fawn_RoseAus


Posted: 04:54PM Sep 21, 2012

hi all I will be back latter to tell who i am voting for see you all latter.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 05:18PM Sep 21, 2012

Going to update my spreadsheet as well. I will be back on after supper to vote.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 05:56PM Sep 21, 2012

MrsBlondie wrote:
Going to update my spreadsheet as well. I will be back on after supper to vote.


There are several people who say they use spreadsheets for werewolf, but for the life of me I don't know what a spreadsheet does to help with the game. Maybe someday someone can explain the benefit there is to using one.

And sorry Grizzly, I only asked the question because I was curious how those phones work. If it did change your vote, that's kind of scary. Don't people do banking stuff on their phones? Anyhow, now that I have revealed my total ignorance involving such devices, I guess I'll place a SPV once again even though by Round 3 I hate doing that, but I have no real suspicion of anyone. So, totally random SPV for Izzie .


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 37 is in progress.
Back to Top 
RomanG417Aus


Posted: 06:06PM Sep 21, 2012

I'll put in a SPV for Longhorn.
Back to Top 
GrizzlyBear0630Aus


Posted: 06:30PM Sep 21, 2012

bradon182001 wrote:
MrsBlondie wrote:
Going to update my spreadsheet as well. I will be back on after supper to vote.


There are several people who say they use spreadsheets for werewolf, but for the life of me I don't know what a spreadsheet does to help with the game. Maybe someday someone can explain the benefit there is to using one.

And sorry Grizzly, I only asked the question because I was curious how those phones work. If it did change your vote, that's kind of scary. Don't people do banking stuff on their phones? Anyhow, now that I have revealed my total ignorance involving such devices, I guess I'll place a SPV once again even though by Round 3 I hate doing that, but I have no real suspicion of anyone. So, totally random SPV for Izzie .


no worries bradon...yeah some people do everything from their phone, I'm not one of them but I would hope there would be several "checkpoints "....
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 06:39PM Sep 21, 2012

I agree with you bradon... I too dislike casting a "SPV" this late.... however, in Rhythmic's game, it usually take a few rounds to shake things down. As far as a spreadsheet, it helps me keep track of the comments that different players state... It's not a full proof plan
Back to Top 
mru212*us


Posted: 06:49PM Sep 21, 2012

Posting a vote for someone who has not voted.
Back to Top 
tonjawithaj*us


Posted: 06:53PM Sep 21, 2012

bradon182001 wrote:
MrsBlondie wrote:
Going to update my spreadsheet as well. I will be back on after supper to vote.


There are several people who say they use spreadsheets for werewolf, but for the life of me I don't know what a spreadsheet does to help with the game. Maybe someday someone can explain the benefit there is to using one.

And sorry Grizzly, I only asked the question because I was curious how those phones work. If it did change your vote, that's kind of scary. Don't people do banking stuff on their phones? Anyhow, now that I have revealed my total ignorance involving such devices, I guess I'll place a SPV once again even though by Round 3 I hate doing that, but I have no real suspicion of anyone. So, totally random SPV for Izzie .


I use one just to track who posts and who votes...not who they vote for or anything, but it helps me keep track of people...

ETA: I usually don't get any flashes of inspiration until round 4 or 5, so I am clueless, but I have a couple of dim ideas...so I am on my way home and will log on tonight to vote and check in.


---This message was edited on 2012-09-21 18:57:14---

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table because the only element he recognizes is surprise.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 06:57PM Sep 21, 2012

Well, supper is over I will vote for someone who has not posted this round and currently does not have a vote on them yet.
Back to Top 
MimseyMcCormackAus


Posted: 06:57PM Sep 21, 2012

SPV for now i'll wait till there is more discussion

This statement is false!
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 07:03PM Sep 21, 2012

Voting as of NOW....

babyjuice voted for Fawn_Rose
bradon182001 voted for Izzie
GrizzlyBear0630 voted for tonjawithaj
Izzie voted for AngloSaxon70
Longhorn_fan voted for GrizzlyBear0630
MimseyMcCormack voted for babyjuice
mru212 voted for PYTHON
RomanG417 voted for Longhorn_fan
Back to Top 
joseph_r03Aus


Posted: 07:06PM Sep 21, 2012

Placing a SPV for someone without a vote for now.
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 10:32PM Sep 21, 2012

A simple SPV for Bradon once again. No suspicions for her. I honestly have no one that looks wolfish to me.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
tonjawithaj*us


Posted: 12:11AM Sep 22, 2012

Me neither...It bothers me that we are still SPVing in round 3...I don't like SPVs anyway, but especially in round 3. There has to be something to go on...

Okay, thinking out loud...LH seems a bit trigger happy but not sure if it's too far out of character. I'm also bugged by babyjuice's comment last round about her vote not mattering...votes ALWAYS matter...so it bugs me. Also, Snow usually has SOME opinion, and usually isn't SPVing in round 3...not sure i want to vote any of those yet...

Okay, i need to go to bed, but i need to make a stand now...going Snow...


---This message was edited on 2012-09-22 01:14:40---

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table because the only element he recognizes is surprise.
Back to Top 
AngloSaxon70


Posted: 01:16AM Sep 22, 2012

Man these rounds are flying by
Dont know who to vote for, so any many moe this who I pick
MimseyMcCormack


---This message was edited on 2012-09-22 01:17:09---
Back to Top 
Fawn_RoseAus


Posted: 03:11AM Sep 22, 2012

I voted for RomanG416.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 07:44AM Sep 22, 2012

I change my vote to Python... Don't want the computer picking.... He has not gotten on at all this round which is not like him...

EDIT: buu is another one that did not vote... at least he posted.


---This message was edited on 2012-09-22 07:46:07---
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : mnkgyl 

Online Now: 8 users and 343 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account