Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2807

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Rhythmic. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 6 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  

AuthorMessage
RhythmicAus


Posted: 08:55PM Oct 5, 2012

Round 3 has begun!

Voting for Round #2
Day
21kaldridge21 voted for HABS2933
babyjuice voted for JJPutz
Fawn_Rose voted for SirHar
GrizzlyBear0630 voted for Yetiman811
HABS2933 voted for Fawn_Rose
Izzie voted for joseph_r03
JJPutz voted for babyjuice
joseph_r03 voted for MimseyMcCormack
MimseyMcCormack voted for snowmonster
PYTHON voted for Izzie
snowmonster voted for GrizzlyBear0630
Yetiman811 voted for 21kaldridge21
At dusk, Fawn_Rose was shot with the silver bullet.

Night
PYTHON was eaten before dawn.

Fawn_Rose and PYTHON were human. PYTHON was the seer. One Oracle still lives.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-05 20:56:14---

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:55PM Oct 5, 2012

Well night timed out again, and still no Har. Either the wolves are determined to frame him, or he is actually a wolf.

---This message was edited on 2012-10-05 20:56:19---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 08:55PM Oct 5, 2012

Dang, we all posted at the same time

And rhythmic posted 'R'... Huh?

PYTHON was the seer This game is NOT off to a good start...
I agree about Har, I think maybe he's a wolf. I mean, I get once, but twice?


---This message was edited on 2012-10-05 20:58:38---
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 08:56PM Oct 5, 2012

I see I wasn't the only one waiting for the round to start.

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:59PM Oct 5, 2012

haha Babyjuice I RFM exactly as Rhy did, so I edited my post.
Python was eaten so that means we have at least one active wolf. Really wish the inactive one will step up next round as it drags the game on when the wolves allow the nights to time out every round.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 08:59PM Oct 5, 2012

That was funny
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 09:00PM Oct 5, 2012

Yeah. I was getting charlie the unicorn out of my head and into your wtbbaby.
Random vote for habs


On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 09:02PM Oct 5, 2012

I noticed You are very messed up in the brain JJ.

Vote for SirHar


---This message was edited on 2012-10-05 21:19:56---
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:44PM Oct 5, 2012

Even if Har is not a wolf, I think it is better to get rid of inactive players who are really of no use to us in the game anyway.
I will join in the Har vote this round.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 09:55PM Oct 5, 2012

...he's on...?
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 10:35PM Oct 5, 2012

Ok, it's late here, so I don't have much to say, except that it's a shame we lost our seer. Don't know bout SirHar. . . . . I still think the wolves were setting him up, but only because I've seen it done many times in the past. Will wait to see what others post. . . . . before I decide how to vote.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 10:47PM Oct 5, 2012

i really dont know what to think about har.
he has been on today, but i dont know if it was before the round ended or after
if before, did he do is wolfy duties and vote at the last minuet
or if after, why has he not made an appearance?

i will wait to see if he posts or even casts a vote.


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 10:48PM Oct 5, 2012

We should probably save Har for a later round and try to find the active wolves. It's fine if we don't, but it might be productive to find out the snakes in our garden.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:48PM Oct 5, 2012

1I am having bad pc issues Habs is probably a wolf Juice and Putz might be tho other 2 ...game over....I am voting Habs

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 10:51PM Oct 5, 2012

SirHar wrote:
1I am having bad pc issues Habs is probably a wolf Juice and Putz might be tho other 2 ...game over....I am voting Habs
I hope you have some backing to your claim, Har. All signs point to you
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 10:56PM Oct 5, 2012

Do you think the wolf is hiding under the radar, or actually blends into our conversations?
Back to Top 
GrizzlyBear0630Aus


Posted: 06:39AM Oct 6, 2012

voting yeti again...he seems suspicious...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:03AM Oct 6, 2012

I have said Yeti was suspicious to me last round, but as I don't know him can't say for sure.
why am I a wolf Har? Because I stated that we should vote an inactive player? Had the inactive player been Kal, would I still be wolfy to you or is it only because I suggested voting for you that you are voting me? Revenge votes are one thing when it is an inexperienced player but they always tweak something to me when an experienced player does it.
I also said that I thought the inactive wolf was actually an active player who just wasn't voting.
The first round you were not here I was among those who was against voting you off as I stated "if he isn't here he has a good reason". Were I a wolf, why would i have tried to save you?
I am not sure about JJ or Juice, you could be right there. Their little game of repeating each other's posts could be so that neither really says anything.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 07:30AM Oct 6, 2012

I thought I was actually pretty normal. SPV for joseph.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:36AM Oct 6, 2012

Yetiman811 wrote:
I thought I was actually pretty normal.

As I've said, I've never played with you before so don't know what is your normal style of play.

SPV for joseph.

No need to SPV - the seer is dead.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-06 07:45:50---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 08:07AM Oct 6, 2012

Yetiman811 wrote:
Do you think the wolf is hiding under the radar, or actually blends into our conversations?
possibly


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:31AM Oct 6, 2012

Yetiman811 wrote:
Do you think the wolf is hiding under the radar, or actually blends into our conversations?


I think the non-voting wolf is very active in the game. The nights timing out is not due to a wolf not participating in the game, but in not voting. Wolves often try this ploy to muddy the waters and try to confuse the issue.

I honestly am not convinced that Har is a wolf, but as I stated earlier, if we are going to shoot a human it would be preferable to shoot one who is not active in the game as they are not really helping anyway. I had no intention of keeping my vote on him if he showed. Not sure other than Yeti who I suspect (my reasons for that are stated in the previous round). I also stated my thinking on JJ and baby. I am switching to babyjuice for now.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-06 08:32:47---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 12:12PM Oct 6, 2012

Not getting any wolf vibes from anyone, but I do find jjputz and babyjuice interesting enough to keep an eye on. Doubt both are wolves, but I don't care for the fact that they both have the same avi. . . .. and at times, their posts are similar. Not good reasons to suspect either of them to be a wolf, but at the moment, this is the only thing that has stuck out to me. So . . . . .

Voting for jjputz this round. This can change if something comes up and makes me start to suspect someone else.


Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 03:11PM Oct 6, 2012

The reason I wanted PYTHON to be out of the majority was that there was no reasoning behind shooting him other than his tardiness to the game! Shooting Har actually has at least some logic behind it in my book, as he has been missing during the past few rounds and the nights have timed out. I understand that the wolves could be using a ploy to trick us, but we can't just assume everything is a double-cross.
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 03:15PM Oct 6, 2012

Also HABS, you found me suspicious because I tried to protect PYTHON in the first round from a majority. The only reason this would make me a suspect would be if I was shielding another wolf; yet PY was acually our seer! I'm not saying that I knew it at the time, but what possible advantage could a wolf gain by protecting even a simple villager, much less our biggest advantage!
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 03:16PM Oct 6, 2012

Well, I'm not gonna trust the computer and so i will change to the MAD HAR

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 03:17PM Oct 6, 2012

I'm in a two-person majority right now, so I'm going to switch my vote to Har to give myself a chance.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:07PM Oct 6, 2012

You do make a valid point Yeti. You will note though I have only mentioned being somewhat suspicious of you and stated I had never played with you before and as I was not familiar with your style of play, did not want to pursue it. I have no idea who I most suspect but will stick with my baby vote for now.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 04:29PM Oct 6, 2012

Yetiman811 wrote:
The reason I wanted PYTHON to be out of the majority was that there was no reasoning behind shooting him other than his tardiness to the game! Shooting Har actually has at least some logic behind it in my book, as he has been missing during the past few rounds and the nights have timed out. I understand that the wolves could be using a ploy to trick us, but we can't just assume everything is a double-cross.
i see your point.
no longer thinking that you are acting wolfy but not really thinking that har is a wolf either so i wouldn't be voting for him
so at this point i am just keeping my vote for you cause changing it will not make any difference.


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:30PM Oct 6, 2012

WITH 3.5 HRS LEFT:

babyjuice voted for SirHar
JJPutz voted for SirHar
Yetiman811 voted for SirHar

GrizzlyBear0630 voted for Yetiman811
Izzie voted for Yetiman811

HABS2933 voted for babyjuice

snowmonster voted for JJPutz

21kaldridge21 NO VOTE
joseph_r03 NO VOTE
MimseyMcCormack NO VOTE
SirHar NO VOTE


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 05:33PM Oct 6, 2012

HABS2933 wrote:

SirHar NO VOTE

Now that's interesting. Why wouldn't Har vote even though he posted a (weak) retort about his guilt?

Edit: Especially since he said he'd be voting for HABS... Strange.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-06 17:37:17---
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:58PM Oct 6, 2012

You're right Yeti, he did say he was voting for me didn't he? That is a bit odd. But he is not acting like himself (or the him I've come to know through these games). He is not normally so quiet he usually has A LOT to say

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 06:22PM Oct 6, 2012

HABS2933 wrote:
You're right Yeti, he did say he was voting for me didn't he? That is a bit odd. But he is not acting like himself (or the him I've come to know through these games). He is not normally so quiet he usually has A LOT to say


You know, acting out of character is a sign of wolfishness. Just saying.
Back to Top 
MimseyMcCormackAus


Posted: 06:30PM Oct 6, 2012

Yeti is a bit suspicious and I've played with them more than Har...voting Yeti

This statement is false!
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 06:58PM Oct 6, 2012

MimseyMcCormack wrote:
Yeti is a bit suspicious and I've played with them more than Har...voting Yeti


Why do you consider me suspicious, Mims?
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:11PM Oct 6, 2012

HABS2933 wrote:
WITH just under 2 hrs LEFT:

babyjuice voted for SirHar
JJPutz voted for SirHar
Yetiman811 voted for SirHar

GrizzlyBear0630 voted for Yetiman811
Izzie voted for Yetiman811
MimseyMcCormack Yetiman811


HABS2933 voted for babyjuice

snowmonster voted for JJPutz

21kaldridge21 NO VOTE
joseph_r03 NO VOTE
SirHar NO VOTE


There is a tie of 3 votes each for Yeti and Har. May come back later to switch my vote if the tie is broken by then. Not sure we should leave it up to the computer this round.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 07:48PM Oct 6, 2012

Well. . . . Here's my thoughts. Yetiman hasn't really done anything to look wolfish, in my eyes. Only thing I can say about SirHar, is that 2 night rounds have timed out, and he was missing for those night rounds. Sure, it makes him look like the missing wolf, but was he . . . . . on my take with SirHar, there's no way to tell if he's a wolf, or being set up by the wolves. At least not with what has happened so far in the game. I seriously think Yetiman has done nothing to look wolfish though. So I feel comfortable staying where I'm at with my vote.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 08:38PM Oct 6, 2012

Well, I probably won't survive this next round, so thanks for the interesting conversations. My luck is somewhere between 13 broken mirrors and a dozen black cats. I'm pretty sure of Har though, and I stand by that all the way.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:40PM Oct 6, 2012

With 15 minutes left, it looks like it is up to the computer to decide who goes. If you are not a wofl Yeti I'm sorry I feel I set the lynch mob on you. Still not sure about Har but if Yeti is human he may be right.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 08:40PM Oct 6, 2012

Good luck!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : MDCTeasers 

Online Now: 15 users and 470 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account