Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2807

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Rhythmic. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 6 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  

AuthorMessage
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:33PM Oct 7, 2012

RFM

-----
Thanks!

Here we are in Round 4!

Voting for Round #3
Day
babyjuice voted for SirHar
GrizzlyBear0630 voted for Yetiman811
HABS2933 voted for babyjuice
Izzie voted for Yetiman811
JJPutz voted for SirHar
MimseyMcCormack voted for Yetiman811
snowmonster voted for JJPutz
Yetiman811 voted for SirHar
At dusk, Yetiman811 was shot with the silver bullet.

Night
joseph_r03 was eaten before dawn.

Yetiman811 and joseph_r03 were human. Yetiman811 was the other Oracle.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-07 18:52:59---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:36PM Oct 7, 2012

Did night time out again? I think it did, but I'm not positive. Not sure what the point of eating Joseph was as he is fairly inactive in the game and was not a threat to the wolves. Not a clue who I am voting for this round. Will hold off until others have posted.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 07:16PM Oct 7, 2012

I am not sure if night timed out or not and I don't understand the reason the wolves ate Joseph either.

I will wait to vote for someone


I'm back
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 07:23PM Oct 7, 2012

i think night was suppose to time out around 10 pm eastern time.
when i was on at about 2:30 there was over 7 hours left in the round

i am going to wait too


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
GrizzlyBear0630Aus


Posted: 08:54PM Oct 7, 2012

so confused this game...
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 09:36PM Oct 7, 2012

GrizzlyBear0630 wrote:
so confused this game...
me too


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 09:50PM Oct 7, 2012

Two more humans gone. Maybe we should look at who was gunning for Yetiman . . . . I never understood why some thought he was acting wolfish. So. . . . . were humans voting for him, and they were just mistaken? IDK. And why joseph. Like HABS pointed out, he wasn't very active, so why take him out.

BTW - tomorrow morning will be very busy for me, as my son is getting a couple teeth pulled. So . . .. depending on how he does, I may not be around much tomorrow, at least during the a.m. hours. I will place a vote before the round ends though, unless something unforeseen pops up. Hopefully nothing will.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-07 21:53:13---

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 09:03AM Oct 8, 2012

i'll check back later

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 09:09AM Oct 8, 2012

Random vote for snow. may change. night didnt time out it ended @ 7:30 EDT.
EDIT: thanks HABS. Gotta remember that. not for long though, couple weeks till est


---This message was edited on 2012-10-08 16:06:41---

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 10:22AM Oct 8, 2012

JJPutz wrote:
Random vote for snow. may change. night didnt time out it ended @ 7:30 EST


How did it end at 7:30 EST when we are currently in Daylight Time?


Still not a clue who I am voting for, will be on and off sporadically today as we will be with family having Thanksgiving dinner. Think we are eating around 40 EDT so I will sneak on whenever I am able to.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-08 10:23:42---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 10:37AM Oct 8, 2012

Sorry I wasn't on at all last night, away for Thanksgiving until around midnight. The food was good though, so I'm not complaining

Erm, so Grizzlybear voted Yeti two times in a row. Izzie also voted for Yeti without an explanation. MimseyMcCormack voted for Yeti AFTER he explained how he was defending python, as seer, in the first round.

Either she was ignoring that post, or didn't read through all of them.

I am voting Mimsey for now. Subject to change.

I am unsure about SirHar, perhaps he has a liable reason to be so inactive...?
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 11:53AM Oct 8, 2012

The formally inactive wolf obviously voted this past round as night did not time out. SirHar was absent both nights that timed out, and was on yesterday when it did not. Still might be a set up, but he is beginning to look a wee bit more guilty. Still not feeling it enough to vote him off unless others feel strongly about it. It is getting later in the game and we have yet to find a wolf and both our Oracles and the seer are gone. 3 of the 9 people left are wolves. We need to make a plan and start voting smart.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
GrizzlyBear0630Aus


Posted: 01:02PM Oct 8, 2012

HABS2933 wrote:
The formally inactive wolf obviously voted this past round as night did not time out. SirHar was absent both nights that timed out, and was on yesterday when it did not. Still might be a set up, but he is beginning to look a wee bit more guilty. Still not feeling it enough to vote him off unless others feel strongly about it. It is getting later in the game and we have yet to find a wolf and both our Oracles and the seer are gone. 3 of the 9 people left are wolves. We need to make a plan and start voting smart.


I'll vote for Har, I was reluctant to do so earlier because of how yeti went about it made me suspicious...but he ended up being a human so I guess we can trust his hunch...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 01:12PM Oct 8, 2012

GrizzlyBear0630 wrote:
I'll vote for Har, I was reluctant to do so earlier because of how yeti went about it made me suspicious...but he ended up being a human so I guess we can trust his hunch...

I was sort of thinking the same thing, that if Yeti turned out to be human, he may have been on to something about Har.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
snowmonsterAus


Posted: 04:02PM Oct 8, 2012

Only thing I have against SirHar is his inactivity, but if he's being honest, you can't help being inactive if you're having computer problems. If he is a wolf, that would explain the long nights - and if he's a wolf and stays in the game, and continues to have computer problems, we can see more long nights. Will give him the benefit of the doubt for now, because I know RL can cause problems with getting on the computer. . . . .

For my vote this round, IDK, I think I'll go with GrizzlyBear - only because he voted for Yeti, and Yeti ended up being human. And I don't really think GB had good reasons to suspect Yeti, but then, he wasn't the only one. lol This is all I got for now. No one is really sticking out as acting wolfish. . . . although SirHar's absence is troubling, and I may end up voting for him next round. Simply because of the inactivity.


Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love. In loving memory of my dear friend Guy - take care Goobs . .
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 04:33PM Oct 8, 2012

babyjuice, i really thought that my post quoting yeti and my comment was an explanation of my vote for yeti
Izzie wrote:
Yetiman811 wrote:

Do you think the wolf is hiding under the radar, or actually blends into our conversations?

Izzie wrote:
possibly

but then later i posted
Izzie wrote:
Yetiman811 wrote:

The reason I wanted PYTHON to be out of the majority was that there was no reasoning behind shooting him other than his tardiness to the game! Shooting Har actually has at least some logic behind it in my book, as he has been missing during the past few rounds and the nights have timed out. I understand that the wolves could be using a ploy to trick us, but we can't just assume everything is a double-cross.

Izzie wrote:
i see your point.
no longer thinking that you are acting wolfy but not really thinking that har is a wolf either so i wouldn't be voting for him
so at this point i am just keeping my vote for you cause changing it will not make any difference.



and i was not able to get back on before the night ended and yeti was eaten.
i am not sure who to vote for, but i really dont want to let the game decide
i will be back before the end of the round

edited to get the quotes right


---This message was edited on 2012-10-08 16:44:28---

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:24PM Oct 8, 2012

Izzie wrote:
babyjuice, i really thought that my post quoting yeti and my comment was an explanation of my vote for yeti

Yetiman811 wrote:

Do you think the wolf is hiding under the radar, or actually blends into our conversations?

Izzie wrote:
possibly

What sort of answer is "possibly"? IT was an either/or question, EITHER the wolf blends in OR he is hiding. A "proper" answer would have been to choose one of the two.

but then later i posted
Izzie wrote:
Yetiman811 wrote:

The reason I wanted PYTHON to be out of the majority was that there was no reasoning behind shooting him other than his tardiness to the game! Shooting Har actually has at least some logic behind it in my book, as he has been missing during the past few rounds and the nights have timed out. I understand that the wolves could be using a ploy to trick us, but we can't just assume everything is a double-cross.

Izzie wrote:
i see your point.
no longer thinking that you are acting wolfy but not really thinking that har is a wolf either so i wouldn't be voting for him
so at this point i am just keeping my vote for you cause changing it will not make any difference.


Actually, changing your vote would have made a HUGE difference, as the votes were tied 3-3 for Yeti and Har. Changing your vote would have saved a human.

and i was not able to get back on before the night ended and yeti was eaten.
i am not sure who to vote for, but i really dont want to let the game decide
i will be back before the end of the round


Yeti wasn't eaten, Yeti was shot. Joseph was (for some unknown reason) eaten.


Thinking I am voting Izzie this time as her reasoning seems flawed.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-08 17:31:48---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 05:30PM Oct 8, 2012

It does seem like sirhar is a wolf but can't be sure on that because it could be that he is just having computer problems.

No one really seems wolfish to me so I am placing a random vote. It does seem strange that there are only 5 votes this round with only an hour left though.


I'm back
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 05:48PM Oct 8, 2012

hab:
i am not going to do the entire quote thing.
when i said possibly, i meant yes maybe the the wolf is trying to hide in the conversation and i think that you are a wolf. then i placed my vote.
sorry i didnt clarify it at the time.

when i said that changing my vote would not make a difference, the vote was not 3-3,

and i should have said shot, not eaten, sorry.

my thinking is not flawed, just confusing because i did not explain it at the time.

anyways. . . going to vote now


˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 05:53PM Oct 8, 2012

voted for mims for reasons stated by babyjuice

edit: actually going to let the game decide. voting for babyjiuce,
i know i said that i didnt wasnt to do that, but at this point i am not sure who is a wolf.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-08 17:56:45---

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 05:56PM Oct 8, 2012

I agree with Habs's reasoning above, but am keeping my vote on Mimsey for now, as she has failed to turn up to explain herself at this time

I do agree that Izzie's logic is flawed (no offense), but she doesn't REALLY sound that wolfish to me (oh god, if she's a wolf now I'm screwed )

IDK about SirHar still... it will depend I think on who the wolves eat tonight

I'll be back before the round ends (AKA in half an hour )
Hopefully the rest of the gang shows up...?

It is Thanksgiving though...

EDIT: Wait- Izzie- we can't have the computer decide through 6 choices . One third of the people left are wolves. That means if we don't eat one this round, we'll only have two rounds left max.

I'm not too sure about this...


---This message was edited on 2012-10-08 17:59:31---
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 06:02PM Oct 8, 2012

going with my original vote for mims

i edited while you were posting and then went and changed the vote.
my head hurts.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-08 18:04:47---

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 06:07PM Oct 8, 2012

If night times out AGAIN, maybe we should think about Sirhar...
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Online Now: 12 users and 544 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account