Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2808

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Longhorn_fan. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 05:25AM Oct 9, 2012

RFM
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 05:26AM Oct 9, 2012

My two suspects are both human and both dead. Get out.

Very quick night which is very good, thank you wolves! I'll wait for more posts and it's very interesting that the wolves chose JakeTAD to eat!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:01AM Oct 9, 2012

Obviously I will not be voting right now as it is must lynch...i have my eye on a few...Seer MUST come out and gives us their information....with the hope that Jake wasnt the seer, is there any evidence he was?

Had some thoughts on Green, but then had some second thoughts, I will assume the seer is with us but if not, well then things will get interesting.

As I pointed out, the wolves were smart imo to eat Jake...I didnt think theyd actually do it though haha...the wolves are someone who respects my opinion, must be a glich, there are no wolves


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 06:27:00---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 06:37AM Oct 9, 2012

Thoughts on me as in how?

I don't really get the Jake eating, would've made much more sense for a ka-ching or The_Spider eating, which makes me think Dan is probably off with his suspicions, or the wolves thought Jake was the Seer.

I agree the Seer should come out as well, and if you post and don't claim in your first post, then claim after someone else has claimed the role, then you are an idiot for not claiming earlier and you can't expect me to have much sympathy for you if you lose us the game. With that being said, I'm clearly not the Seer. Hope this has got the ball rolling...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:43AM Oct 9, 2012

Thoughts as in mainly your last post. I don't see how you could possibly be that assured that Deb was a wolf. Oftentimes, Ive done it, or seen, or thought about it atleast I think : I sometimes throw extra enthusiasm in when voting for a human as a wolf. Instead of slipping in a vote you call attention to it, maybe hoping for the "There is no way a wolf would be so adamant about shooting a human"

My coutner thought to that was, well, why would Green even stick his neck out like that if there really was no reason to, so I'm not sure if it means anything or not.

As to the Jake eating, I'm quite confident in my analysis from Round 2. Jake was unlikely to have been partners with Chunnie, Bradon, Ching and to a lesser extent Masoni and I, that is pretty close to being cleared. From each humans persepctive, there are 10 potential wolf partnerships this round, if you can rule out 3-4 of them that Jake is in, you significantly increase your odds of hitting a wolf.

Anyway, Ive had no serious suspicouns yet, at least that I recall announcing so while I thought there was the possibility of me being eaten, I dont think we can clonclude that my suspicouns are wrong.

I think you and Bradon is a potential partnership, it would be a good idea to call her out at the end of last round so that if the seer hit one of you, the other would look good this round. Dont get worried though, Im not itching to vote for you or anything yet


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 06:58:54---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
masoni88Aca


Posted: 07:53AM Oct 9, 2012

I don't get the Jake eating either. Voting Spider simply because GA seems human and there are no one else's posts to go off of this round.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:55AM Oct 9, 2012

I dont even know what to say to that, that makes so little sense as a decision it hurts

how hard is it to understand

JAKE WAS NOT PARTNERS WITH CHUNNIE, BRADON, CHING, unlikely partners with MASONI, ME

ERGO JAKE WAS VERY LIKELY NOT A WOLF

Imagine, for simplicities sake, I am eaten instead of Jake, the potential partnerships are

Jake-Green
Jake-Chunnie
Jake-Ching
Jake-Bradon
Jake-Masoni

Green-Chunnie
Green-Ching
Green-Bradon
Green-Masoni

Chunnie-Ching
Chunnie-Bradon
Chunnie-Masoni

Ching-Bradon
Ching-Masoni

Bradon-Masoni

Each human can knock off their own partnerships, since they know they are humans, and thats FOUR Jake combos that can be dismissed, thats a HUGE difference in deciding who to shoot, especially when you factor in the seer. You go from 15 potential combos, wiping out your own (5) and Jakes (4), your down to a measly 6 combos, with Jake dead, its 10 combos. Not rocket science. To visualize, Green, if human, could knock off the whole first two sections of combos, makes a big difference.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 08:12:23---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 08:20AM Oct 9, 2012

I'm waiting for Deb's id, and will be back to vote.

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:22AM Oct 9, 2012

Deb was human

I dont know what anyones intention is, ie did Masoni simply forget to vote? but voting before the seer has come forward, or has been revealed dead is simply irresponsible at this point


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 08:30:08---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 08:29AM Oct 9, 2012

I'm not the seer. Waiting to hear from the seer/mod before proceeding.

Dan, why do we need to imagine that you were eaten? The fact is that Jake was, so why not just substitute your name for his in the list of possible partnerships you posted? And then you go on to say that if we dismiss the partnerships with Jake and our own, we'd be down to 6 combos. This ignores possible partnerships with you, so that statement is very misleading.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:33AM Oct 9, 2012

No it isnt, it wasnt misleading at all. Im seriously getting irritated by this, really irritated, its a simple point ive illustrated several times


The WHOLE POINT WAS TO ILLUSTRATE HOW THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF JAKE WASNT EATEN, so of course Jake HAD to be in my example. If you want me in there fine, take out yourself, or take out Green, I dont care, its not important. However, Jake being in there WAS THE WHOLE FREAKING POINT, not seeing means you didnt understand anything i was illustrating, or are intentionally trying to paint me in a bad light.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 08:36:28---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 08:36AM Oct 9, 2012

I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of it. Jake's gone. He is definitely not a wolf. We should be focusing on possible partnerships left in the game, not ones that could have been.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:37AM Oct 9, 2012

Two people claimed they didnt understand the Jake eating, I, clearly aggravated that o one seemed to be listenting, explained why...theres no way all 4 of you dont undertsand that, so whos playing dumb

I gets its pretty irritating when you attempt to make a point, both this round and last round, and it gets roundly ignored. Is what could have been relevant, I guess not, but when you explain why Jake is a good eating, and everyone goes WOW JAKE WAS EATEN WHY?!?!? it gets a little annoying


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 08:39:03---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 08:39AM Oct 9, 2012

Oh. My bad. I think I had too much to drink last night.

Edit: I clearly missed some points in my skimming, so I'll try to go over what was said before me, in a little more detail, later.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 08:42:50---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:43AM Oct 9, 2012

Of course, there is the possibility he is the seer based on how this round has went, waiting to hear from mj

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 09:27AM Oct 9, 2012

Whoa, horsey. Gimme a minute. o.o I'll get there.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 09:34AM Oct 9, 2012

The_Spider wrote:
Deb was human



But was she the Seer?


Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:34AM Oct 9, 2012

no

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 09:38AM Oct 9, 2012

Will you forgive me if I wait for LH to confirm that?

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:42AM Oct 9, 2012

sure haha, Im just going on what was posted by Longhorn at the end of round 2

if its not Ching or Jake, Im betting its Masoni divining Green, who seems to be under the impression subtely helps us right now, we need to know for sure if you are the seer


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 11:03:22---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 09:51AM Oct 9, 2012

I don't even know what to say right now. geez. Imma read again, but I have a minimal amount of thoughts to contribute at the moment. Except for the fact that I think it's weird too that masoni didn't actually vote. What is that? I'm not the seer, just fyi.

Oh snap, I forgot to post like 5 minutes ago. sorry.
Guessing Masoni's Seer, yeah. His "clueless" persona is consistent with his unresponsiveness to the call to reveal the Seer. And he said he was voting.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 09:55:36---
Back to Top 
masoni88Aca


Posted: 10:20AM Oct 9, 2012

The reason I voted was to protect the seer, presuming they're still around. I myself am just a plain old human. Never been a seer... That would be nice.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't actually save my vote earlier. Just did.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 10:20:37---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:21AM Oct 9, 2012


Edited: Jakes ID will say all that needs to be said about this


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 11:04:12---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 10:22AM Oct 9, 2012

*headdesk*
@ masoni. sorry.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 10:22:46---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:30AM Oct 9, 2012

Jake Clears Spider

Well everyone has voted and such. So no need for that anymore.
Ok voting deb and one more vote to close the round.
If deb isn't a wolf I am fairly sure you all will shoot me next round. Heck you might shoot me even if she is a wolf. XD

oh if I am eaten for whatever reason ( lol? ) consider shooting masoni or ching.
Certain based off spiders post he is human. I don't see any wolf in him at all though before last round I did but that's round one. Can't really use that a whole lot. )
I am leaning human on bradon.


Im thinking more and more Ching is safe, Green intrigues me, as does Bradon, but will wait for certain confirmation that Jake was seer and thoughts from others, as well as what Masoni does now that his vote is shown to be incorrect, honestly Im seriously and genuinely curious why you would think plowing ahead with a vote without hearing from the seer was a good idea?!

For whats it worth I think its Bradon/Green at this point.....Ching I feel good about, Chunnie..tough read but still an option, and masoni seems to be playing to 'simple' to be a wolf


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 11:11:37---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
masoni88Aca


Posted: 11:54AM Oct 9, 2012

As I have stated before, I am voting to protect the seer if they choose to vote. And just because Jake said he didn't think you were a wolf, that doesn't mean you're not. There is not proof, my vote has not been shown to be incorrect. And I don't even necessarily think you're a wolf, which I have already stated before now at the beginning of the round! The reason I voted you is because of the three people to have posted at the point at which I said I was voting you (GA, you, and myself), you were the one who seemed most likely to be a wolf, as I know I am not, and GA seems human to me. I am still waiting for the mod to post identities so I know whether or not we should be voting to protect the seer, or whether we should only vote if we think someone is a wolf.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:39PM Oct 9, 2012

A) What does 'have posted' have to do with anything, since when is it a requirement of a wolf to post, that makes NO sense as a criteria

B) This is MUST LYNCH, I would have thought you would have learned something after last game where you yourself even pointed out, I shouldnt have voted. THANK GOD its an even player game, and it takes TWO misvotes to kill a human and end the game, just voting for the hell of it, even an SPV, is HORRIBLY RECKLESS gameplay

C) Well, unless Jake is miraculaosuly not the seer, yes, him saying im not a wolf in such strong language is a dead give away I am human, thats the seers job. So yes, it should be quite obvious I am human

I really dont understand where you possibly could be coming from


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 12:40:10---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 01:13PM Oct 9, 2012

I like the Bradon vote, personally. It sounds right. GA is a good secondary but I'm not as convinced. I won't vote until later tonight, though. But i won't be back until at least 10 tonight, I think.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 01:24PM Oct 9, 2012

Still waiting for the mod to confirm Jake's identity. If Jake is the seer, then yea, Spider is clear. After re-reading that post Jake made, I'm pretty confident this is the case.

Thus far, I believe Bobbi is the only one who hasn't denied being the seer. Interesting.

I kind of get where Masoni's coming from, because I can be stubborn like that at times, and he does seem too obvious to be a wolf, but you never know. I wouldn't put it past him to "overdo" it on purpose.

GA's final post last round was a bit odd, but I didn't think too much of it because it seemed like deb was going to be shot anyway. I've been wrong about him so many times, I'm almost scared to pin him to a role. haha. I'd say it's 50-50.

Ching's almost definitely human, in my opinion.


So the combinations I'm left with are:
Bobbi-GA
Bobbi-Masoni
GA-Masoni

2 out of the 3 must be wolves. Spider and Ching, which of the 3 are you most suspicious of?

The way I'm looking at it is, which of the 3 combinations is least likely to be the case. Determining that would tentatively pin the common person in the other two combinations as a wolf.

The problem is that at the moment, I don't have any way of ranking the likelihood of the combinations occurring. I'd like to go over the posts from the previous rounds to see if I can make any links there, but I have an assignment due in 3 hours that I'm only about 25% done with, so I'll have to hold off on that until later tonight, hopefully. I'll be back around 9pm Braingle time. Hope to get some feedback on this by then.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 13:38:44---
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 01:42PM Oct 9, 2012

chunnie wrote:

Thus far, I believe Bobbi is the only one who hasn't denied being the seer. Interesting.


Did you read last round at all?

ka-ching wrote:
I like the Bradon vote, personally.


Of course you would.

Wonder if LH isn't going to log on today? If that is the case then we will need to vote with the Jake id hanging out. IF Jake was indeed the Seer, I could most definitely get behind a GA vote. As I previously stated last round, whenever I feel he is human it turns out he is a wolf. Personally, I really do feel Ching is the other wolf (provided GA is one as well and if Jake was the Seer). Lots of if's, I know, but without knowing if Deb or Jake was Seer, that's pretty much what I have to go on.


Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:48PM Oct 9, 2012

Deb is not the seer, Longhorn surely would have told us if she was

Question: Why does Jake being seer make you more likely to think Green is a wolf, I dont follow the connection? I can deal with ifs, if the ifs make sense haha, but im not sure how to map out where your potential suspicouns come from.

As to my suspicouns, unless the living seer is being...well....really dumb.....Jake being seer doesnt tell me anything i dont already know so Im at this stage:

Ching: I don't know, nothing concrete to point to and say, yeah she's human, but her behavoir seems to fit. Willing to roll the dice and call her human

Masoni: As I said, seems a bit 'absent minded', almost naively aloof this round to really be a wolf, cant explain it but not a good bet imo.

Green: Nothing substantial again, but his last post of last round still doesnt sit right. No way he could be that confident in a Deb vote, feels forced. Again, the comment about Bradon was typical wolf-wolf fare from my viewpoint, a very low risk, Im suspicous of Bradon, while shooting Deb, just in case the seer spots either one of us. If the seer did get Bradon in the night I can almost garantee a (Good, I knew I had sensed something was off with Bradon! ) appearing this round

Bradon: I dont know, Bradon just seems a little off to me, I cant put my finger on it

Since Ive rulled out Chunnie-Bradon as a combo, not positive about it, but its something, Green seems more and more likely to be one of the two.

Whatever we do, we have to vote together


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 14:30:21---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 02:26PM Oct 9, 2012

The_Spider wrote:
Deb is not the seer, Longhorn surely would have told us if she was


Maybe, maybe not.

The_Spider wrote:
Question: Why does Jake being seer make you more likely to think Green is a wolf, I dont follow the connection?


Why? Because if he was the Seer, then I have to believe you were a cleared human by his post. Otherwise, you still could be a wolf along with Ching or GA. Just because you say you are human doesn't make it so. If that were the case, then I'd hope you would believe me that I am human. But since you don't, I still have to suspect you.


The_Spider wrote:
Ching: I don't know, nothing concrete to point to and say, yeah she's human, but her behavoir seems to fit. Willing to roll the dice and call her human


Do you not think that Ching is NOT being here usual helpful self? She is just agreeing with whatever you say. That's what I am getting from all of her posts.


The_Spider wrote:
Bradon: I dont know, Bradon just seems a little off to me, I cant put my finger on it


What do you mean? All I'm doing is trying to pull out a human win in spite of what you think. Try playing on the defensive the entire game sometime when you are human and no one believes you.! It makes me question why I am even playing this game anymore.

Obviously I'm not going to vote for myself, but as I said, I could get behind a GA or a Ching vote. At least that is how I'm leaning at this poiint.


Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 03:13PM Oct 9, 2012

Regarding Deb, I think its pushing it a little far to assume Deb could have been the seer, considering Longhorn specifially told us she was human. As for Jake, well even if he wasnt seer, the fact the wolves probly ate him for that reason still goes a long way to suggesting im clear. Regardless, your reasoning doesnt take into account chunnie or masoni, I thought you had some reason beyond ruling me out as a suspect

In regards to Ching, no I dont think she is agreeing with whatever i say at all. Last round, she accused me of being suspicous said Jake was annoying her and that was prety much it. She responded to the masoni post pretty much simulteanously to mine, and agreed that you might be a good vote. So she agreed ONCE that one of my vote suggestions was a good idea, hardly agreeing with whatever I say. As far as being her helpful self, well Im not really sure, sounds like a vague/cliche phrase along the lines of 'is being quiet' in other words, no, I dont see it that way

No offense, but no I dont think you are doing a whole lot. Not that you arnt participating, but you havent done anything that screams, yup she is working hard for the humans...anyway, just gonna see what Green has to say, but gotta move for a decision here at some point


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 15:24:26---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 04:26PM Oct 9, 2012

I was so unaware my last post perturbed you so much, Dan.

Jake is the only possible Seer candidate, and yes that means Dan is clear, and we need a clear right now so I'm not arguing with that logic.

I am a HUMAN. All this "I could get behind a GA vote" is really frightening. I had been absent the entire round bar the beginning and very end, so in an effort to actually feel like I was making an impact on the round I semi forced myself into coming up with two strong suspicions. I had already thought you and MJ were human, leaving me with only 5 suspicions, and I considered the possibility of debc1 and Jake, and all the posts seemed to back it up, because of Jake's unusual talk of him and debc1 being seen on opposing sides etc. Due to this I had in my mindset that they were the partnership and eagerly ended the round. Now ask yourself why I'd end the round if I was a wolf shooting a human? I could have shown my eagerness to shoot a human in an attempt at reverse psychology and then voted Jake instead, guaranteeing debc1 was shot, and then move onto Jake the next round. But these are a lot of what ifs...

Also, about my comment on Bobbi, it wasn't a "maybe you're a wolf" and therefore I can say "I suspected her!!", it was more of a comment saying "what is actually going on with you?!" since I was very mad she claimed to not be the Seer while the Seer was still alive, and that really bugged me!

Anyway, as for my suspicions this round considering neither of my previous suspicions are alive, I still believe both ka-ching and Dan are human. I will edit in my other suspicions in a second after rereading quickly...

EDIT: Okay, I am pretty sure I have the two wolves, masoni88 and Bobbi. I went through last round searching for things on Bobbi, chunnie and masoni88 and looking for possible partnerships, and I came across one thing to suggest, in my mind, chunnie is a human, and something to suggest Bobbi and masoni88 are partners.

Firstly with chunnie, he posted that he didn't mind if we shot Jake and he was human, and luckily we understood what he meant, but honestly I don't think a wolf would take such a risk at having his words misconstrued, and what he said could easily have been misread and therefore he could have been shot, or divined because of it. This makes me think he's human and isn't afraid to get amongst the discussions.

As for Bobbi and masoni, Bobbi has not once mentioned masoni as someone she might vote, and last round masoni voted her until Dan joined the Bobbi vote and masoni changed his vote claiming he "didn't want to be in a majority". It just seemed like a peculiar and quick switch of a vote and it has raised alarms for me! I want to put my vote in now, but no one else is online...


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 16:46:38---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:28PM Oct 9, 2012

Interesting reading, Ill be back around 8-9 2-3 hours to make up my mind, needs to be done tonight so I hope everyone is around

For the record I enjoy the quick flurry 10 player format haha, Im gonna do a special holiday game after this one, dont be late


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 16:35:50---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 05:50PM Oct 9, 2012

The_Spider wrote:
Regarding Deb, I think its pushing it a little far to assume Deb could have been the seer, considering Longhorn specifially told us she was human. As for Jake, well even if he wasnt seer, the fact the wolves probly ate him for that reason still goes a long way to suggesting im clear. Regardless, your reasoning doesnt take into account chunnie or masoni, I thought you had some reason beyond ruling me out as a suspect

In regards to Ching, no I dont think she is agreeing with whatever i say at all. Last round, she accused me of being suspicous said Jake was annoying her and that was prety much it. She responded to the masoni post pretty much simulteanously to mine, and agreed that you might be a good vote. So she agreed ONCE that one of my vote suggestions was a good idea, hardly agreeing with whatever I say. As far as being her helpful self, well Im not really sure, sounds like a vague/cliche phrase along the lines of 'is being quiet' in other words, no, I dont see it that way

No offense, but no I dont think you are doing a whole lot. Not that you arnt participating, but you havent done anything that screams, yup she is working hard for the humans...anyway, just gonna see what Green has to say, but gotta move for a decision here at some point


This post is addressed to Spider:

I guess it boils down to this: shoot me, the game ends, wolves win. That's a fact. If we can agree to shoot someone else, and you are human, and our aim is on the right person, we get another round to find the second wolf. At this point then, I guess the ball is in your court. I know I am human, and I do not know the identity of anyone else, so I will bow to your expertise and follow your vote on anyone except me. If you are a wolf and you choose to shoot a human, and we get a third vote to join us (or 4 votes) then the game is over and you win for the wolves. If you are human and choose correctly and we actually shoot a wolf the game continues. You have my word that I will vote as you do except if you decide to vote for me because as Caberet would say, one should never vote to shoot a known human and I agree with that sentiment.

Oh, and my feelings regarding Masoni and chunie, I have no feelings on their identities at all. They could be wither human or wolf and only they and the Mod (and the other wolf) know which, So I have no problem in voting for either one, your choice.

With that I am out of here. I will come back to vote in the event the two wolves (whoever they are) haven't convinced the other humans to shoot me first.


Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:48PM Oct 9, 2012

Ok, I like that post......let me think about this

the problem is im looking for certainty, and im just not gonna get it, so i just got to play for what this is, an educated guess, I still think Ching is a human, Ching give me that lively wink and Ill concede you got me wrapped around your finger one way or the other therefore, one of Green or Chunnie would have to be a wolf if I trust the ladies....sooooo...i got a meatball sub, a red bull, and all night to think about this

I think Im willing to roll the dice on Chunnie, the bottom line, me and Smithy were talking, this game is just hard I feel bad that I cant make that solid of a case, cause I cant, a lot of this game is just luck...I dont know what to say, I cant really defend my choice to much and I feel bad that after all these arguments all I have is a vague feeling out of Chunnie's last post.....but thats where I am...my big reason for suspecting green was that he and Bradon were both wolves, and if I step away from suspecting Bradon, I step away from suspecting green, and if we factor in the Smithy eating, I take Green down a notch...in fact Chunnie and especially Masoni line up well with Smithy eaters

Voting Chunnie...in spirit for now, in computer clicking later........watching


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 20:09:40---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 08:18PM Oct 9, 2012

How do you like that post? She is literally buddying onto you so bad now, Dan.

masoni and Bobbi make the most sense as wolves. Why don't you suspect masoni88? Is it that you suspect other people more than him, or do you think he's human?

I am logging in a vote for masoni88 since I believe I've caught the two wolves in masoni88 and Bobbi.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:22PM Oct 9, 2012

I said why I didnt suspect Masoni...and I just said that now I do

Well, I am the sole 'cleared' human, maybe its buddying, but if you want to rally around someone, your gonna rally around the one known person, the anchor...I dont know, Bradon seems to play that weird style where they swear on their honor they are humans and they usually mean it, like it is an insult to lie in a game where the idea is to decieve, haha, if you can show me any game where shes done something similar as a wolf, Ill change my tune

its a hard game, is she buddying, or you appealing to my pride, making me feel like im being manipulated/gullible.....Maybe ill just literally role a die

For now on Im gonna adopt Smithys philosophy, think long think wrong haha, probly not much different results, but a lot less torture

Missed the edit to your last post, I did note Masonis vote switch, I thought it was that paranoid human reflex, but it is something.....uhhhh
as for Chunnies lets shoot human Jake, the counterpoint is if your gonna shoot a human, justify it via outrage.....


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 20:30:33---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 08:30PM Oct 9, 2012

It definitely is buddying. You don't see me or anyone else telling you that we are going to follow your vote. Just because we actually think about our vote and put our own effort into making a decision doesn't mean we're any less human, or any more wolf. To be honest, all I see in her last post is that she is too scared to make her own decisions for fear that you will call her a wolf for it.

I am comfortable with my analysis and I am sticking with it.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:32PM Oct 9, 2012

Reserved for Shakespeare style Solliloqy explaining my final decision

Im kidding, Im still discussing.......yeah Bradon, you need to make a decision on your vote, or at least who you WOULD vote if given a choice, the difference is she has been playing this defense consistently where you havent, the you have to believe me youll see defense....so while no one else has been doing it, its compatable with how she has played so far

Ching, I need you, win or lose Im trusting you for some clean discussion here haha, can we get a legit pow-wow going in here, like all of us haha


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 20:49:15---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:01PM Oct 9, 2012

To start with, I think Masoni was genuinly shocked by the Jake eating, dont think he would have eyed up the seer data (yes there are TWO wolves but one thing in his favor) I still stick with my other reasons for moving Masoni down the list

I feel like forthright defense is consistent with Bradons playstyle/character (Im pretty sure I encountered it in a TB game and was proven wrong on my suspicoun of her

I feel like buddying is not in Bradons playstyle as a wolf

I feel you are hurriedly brushing the obvious differences between certain playing styles in an attempt to bully me, by making me think Im "weak" or easily manipualted. While every post agonizes me, you seem to have set a tactical course and have set your mind not to deviate from it, stronger convictions, perhaps, or also rigid requirement.

Finally, I feel that your last sentence, about feeling strong about your analysis, is a contsructed ploy, your post lacks sincere open-ended discussion with me, rather than a desire to change my mind, you seem to want to goad me into voting 'like a man' and reinforcing it by saying how Confident YOU are while I appear gullible......thats where I am now....but I dont know where i will end

Thanks to Masonis irresponsible play if he doesnt make it back on, and is human, the wolves have at least a 50/50 if they want it The only person who is too..something...to not see im human is the only person who pointlessly rushed ahead and voted, leaving the chance that the only CLEARED human will be shot to end the game Im not fond of getting shot as a human, and if you die Masoni its your own fault, and maybe youll learn something about proper play in MUST LYNCH?


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 22:32:58---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 09:35PM Oct 9, 2012

Gosh, so much to read. I'm here, cool it a second.

Trying to make good time here so I little more than skimmed, but I think I got enough of a gist for this pow wow.

I think we should vote Bradon. I really do. I think Bradon is the common denominator to all our suspicions, including chunnie's. And it does bug me that Bobbi forever pegged me as suspicious and I don't think ever answered the question why until like her second-to-last post. haha
Chunnie I was leaning more human on, but I want to read masoni's "surprised Jake was eaten" post again just to see Spider's point about it. GA I'm fairly comfortable with, tbh. I feel like there's talk going on with him.

Really, though, bottom line is Bradon. Because there's basically no reason not to and we all can rally around it. Plus, her indecision as to her vote this round sounds like a wolf to me - when I'm a wolf in the critical parts of a game, handed a choice and told to make it, it's more comfortable to stall and settle on a direction later than to immediately take up a vote (does that make sense? I'm just trying to get this out there as efficiently as possible. haha)


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 21:49:10---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:48PM Oct 9, 2012

I dont know what you want to do Im tired, I really dont think its Masoni, I still trust Bradon, Im highly suspicous of Green now but this is one instance where I would be happy to be wrong. In an ideal world, I would not vote Masoni, but..I AM a selfish human, AND I WILL NOT BE SHOT AS THE ONLY CLEARED HUMAN for NO REASON....too bad Masoni, if you are a human, make better decisions, especially in must lynch

Ching if you are wolf, well played but ill join the masoni vote...under protest


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 09:50PM Oct 9, 2012

wth, I don't think I read the last few posts clearly enough. haha backtracking.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:56PM Oct 9, 2012

its not Masoni...its just not

but he forced it on himself...if he would get on and change his vote sometime between noon and midnight he would have a chance, but he couldnt do that, and he is virtually leaving me no choice, UNLESS BRADON AND CHING AND GREEN AND CHUNNIES CAN ALL AGREE TO LOG ON LIKE 30 minutes before the round and monitor for any frantic wolf switches to me at the last second


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 22:02:19---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 10:01PM Oct 9, 2012

yeah, no, I still like the Bradon vote. I don't think we can blow off the direction we were going just because she posted the three paragraphs she did a few hours ago. I'm not sold yet. I still say we vote bradon and I'm guessing GA will join us, given the chance.

Also, I think I owe you one of these:
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:03PM Oct 9, 2012

Fine

Voting Bradon

Dont trust Green at all

Hope Im wrong

If im in a tie, Ill agree to vote with the wolves on someone else if it will keep me from getting shot, you have NO IDEA how annoying this is for me,

OMG he returns, I could still swing a Green vote if I want to test my own ..did he.....did he go offline?


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 22:38:22---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 10:32PM Oct 9, 2012

Okay then, if that's your final answer, so be it. My wolf choices seem to have made themselves known, and I was right, they did in fact convince you against me. I'm not going to vote for you Spider, I really do believe in the adage that a human should never knowingly shoot another human, and I do hope you are human, and I will not vote for myself for the same reason. I've got to vote who I think is more likely a wolf and it does come down to Ching and GA.Since it is a "principle" vote on my part, I Will go with GA, his postings were definitely very wolf-like.

Anyway, the game will be over once day ends.


Edit to add: Vote confirmed. Goodnight folks.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 22:33:39---

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Back to Top 
masoni88Aca


Posted: 10:38PM Oct 9, 2012

I'm back... There's still nearly 7 hours left... As for my vote switch last round, it's that I wasn't confident in anyone's identity as a wolf to be part of the force to be killing them. This game is somewhat hard to tell who's who, and in general I think before I left braingle for a while, I modded for too long.

To me, Spider seems to be very erratic, switching his thoughts on me when I was away for a few hours... Everyone else could go either way really... I'm a tad miffed at longhorn, as I'd like to know if Jake was indeed the seer. Voting to make a majority to save myself. We'll see who in a moment.

Also, people mentioned bradon and I seeming to be partners. There are two reasons for this in my mind, as I know I am not a wolf. Either we are both feeling like persecuted humans, OR she is a wolf and is attempting to frame me by making it seem like we are partners to ensure a win for her fellow wolf if she gets shot.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:38PM Oct 9, 2012

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

I stayed up late out of moral imperative to make the best call and you STILL SUSPECT ME?!?! seriously wtf..your not even correct in your factual assessment, I never wavered on you, I only considered voting you to not get shot myself, I struggle and struggle and you still find a way to do something even more dumbfounding

And no, its 7 hours where everyone is going to sleep, Im only here to try to do the right thing, if i didnt see your name across the bottom after I got up and checked ONE LAST TIME before I slept: Id be gone, I thought, heres one last chance for him to come to his senses, I guess not

Smithy was painfully obviously a human, you suspected him till the end and shot him in must lynch
Spider is painfully obviously a human, you suspect him till the end...and here we are in must lynch

do you intentionally play backwards?!

Id lay it all on the line and go for a Green vote


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 22:46:46---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
masoni88Aca


Posted: 10:48PM Oct 9, 2012

Yet everyone suspected me of being a wolf, but I was human, and ching was the wolf. And no one can be obviously a human unless the seer straight up says they're human, or the mod does through clues etc. And I said I was changing my vote... I never said I thought you were a wolf, I just mentioned you seemed very erratic, and almost infatuated with me. Never said I though you were a wolf. Read my posts instead of assuming.

EDIT: I voted GA to make it a 50/50 chance as to who gets shot. Not confident enough about either bradon or GA to make a full on majority.

EDIT EDIT: Hahaha just realized bradon was the other person to vote GA. Not really helping myself on the point that bradon and I are not in cahoots, am I? Whatever! I stand by my decision!


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 22:51:08---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:52PM Oct 9, 2012

I am, Ive been struggling for the last 2 hours about doing the right thing and voting my suspect, Green, or just protecting my own neck and voting you, all becuase you cast a pointless vote and hadnt visited the game in 12 hours, hardly "a couple"

So yes, excuse me but you and your obstacle of a vote have been on my mind a bit here

If Im wrong, I apologize, but I vote to go out on my shield..and now Green rides in, I cant catch a break haha


---This message was edited on 2012-10-09 22:58:17---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 10:57PM Oct 9, 2012

Does no one else see this teaming of masoni and Bobbi?! Oh my lord this is so blatantly obvious!

I am changing to Bobbi in an attempt to save this game.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 7 users and 400 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account