Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2813

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Rhythmic. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 10 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

AuthorMessage
RhythmicAus


Posted: 10:49AM Oct 17, 2012


Round 4 has begun!

Voting for Round #3:
Day
21kaldridge21 voted for catmandon
babyjuice voted for chunnie
Blackest_Red voted for 4wheels
bookworm4god voted for Fawn_Rose
casey8jj voted for bookworm4god
catmandon voted for babyjuice
chunnie voted for snowmonster
Fawn_Rose voted for RomanG417
HABS2933 voted for casey8jj
Izzie voted for Yetiman811
MrsBlondie voted for PYTHON
PYTHON voted for MrsBlondie
RomanG417 voted for HABS2933
snowmonster voted for Blackest_Red
Yetiman811 voted for 21kaldridge21
At dusk, snowmonster was shot with the silver bullet.

Night
HABS2933 was eaten before dawn.

snowmonster was a werewolf. HABS2933 was not the seer. HABS2933 was an Oracle. 2 Oracles remain alive. Also, 2 werewolves are dead and 2 are still alive.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-17 17:30:47---

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 10:58AM Oct 17, 2012

Wow can't believe we got another wolf.

Too bad the wolves ate HABS

I will wait to vote


I'm back
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 11:03AM Oct 17, 2012

waiting also

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
PYTHON*


Posted: 11:29AM Oct 17, 2012

Did the computer not pick randomly?

How many accounts do you have on Braingle?
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 12:00PM Oct 17, 2012

why would it?

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 12:47PM Oct 17, 2012

Izzie wrote:
why would it?


The computer picks the player who gets shot when there is a tie between 2 or more players.

I posted the last post in round 3 ... instantly, it appeared that snow had been shot. ~ I was watching the game closely at the end because of what HABS posted. However, she did not change her vote.

Will check back later to cast a vote.
Back to Top 
catmandonAus


Posted: 01:16PM Oct 17, 2012

WOW!!!
What luck!!!

Back later..


The early bird gets the worm,but the second rat gets the cheese..
Back to Top 
4wheelsAus


Posted: 02:00PM Oct 17, 2012

Hello

Sorry for not voting the past two rounds. When I would get on the computer the round would have all ready ended. So today I got on earler than I would normaly do.


I'm on Braingle far too long, I stay on the computer from dusk to dawn. Playing games and chatting with friends, the novelity of it never ends.
Back to Top 
casey8jjtus


Posted: 02:43PM Oct 17, 2012

I will take an SPV for BLONDIE for now.

Yes, I hit like a girl, you could too if you hit a bit harder.
Back to Top 
RomanG417Aus


Posted: 03:01PM Oct 17, 2012

HABS2933 wrote:
I want to change my vote based on a hunch but don't want to openly state my reason for said hunch. The change will form a majority on someone I am confident is likely to be a wolf. I need to check on something before making up my mind though.


We need to find out who it was.
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 03:07PM Oct 17, 2012

Well he voted for Casey and he said that it was odd that Casey was ready to vote for me before jjputz's identity was given.

I think we need to shot Casey this round. So that Is where my vote is going.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-17 15:18:10---

I'm back
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 03:27PM Oct 17, 2012

21kaldridge21 wrote:
Well he voted for Casey and he said that it was odd that Casey was ready to vote for me before jjputz's identity was given.

I think we need to shot Casey this round. So that Is where my vote is going.


Hang on, she said she was going to change her vote to a different person. Let's not shoot anyone definitely until we have more evidence
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 04:32PM Oct 17, 2012

She said she might change her vote but she didn't and really don't think there is any way to figure out what that hunch was.

Even though HABS was going to change her vote from Casey I still think Casey could be a wolf since she wanted to vote me out because I pointed out jjputz's strange posts before we even knew if he was a wolf and HABS did vote for Casey then got ate which could mean that the wolves were scarier that he was going to go after Casey again this round.


I'm back
Back to Top 
bookworm4godtus


Posted: 05:04PM Oct 17, 2012

SPV for now.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 05:07PM Oct 17, 2012

I have a strange request: Out of the last round, who would you say would stand out as a threat to the wolves? I would like to hear from at least 3 players.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 05:55PM Oct 17, 2012

Another wolf down! We seem to be getting very lucky.

SPV for now.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-17 17:56:03---
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 06:01PM Oct 17, 2012

SPV on Kal
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 06:03PM Oct 17, 2012

MrsBlondie wrote:
I have a strange request: Out of the last round, who would you say would stand out as a threat to the wolves? I would like to hear from at least 3 players.


I don't think it's a good idea to answer that, as it presents targets for the wolves.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 07:05PM Oct 17, 2012

SPV for whoever's fourth up from the bottom if they dont have a vote.

I personally feel that kal could be a wolf... insisting that we shoot casey? Maybe we're close to something....

EDIT: seeing as blondie already has a vote, voting for izzie. For now.

How do you guys feel about a majority...?


---This message was edited on 2012-10-17 19:07:17---
Back to Top 
  Post from MrsBlondie deleted on 2012-10-17 19:31:37.
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 07:30PM Oct 17, 2012

My point is this.... and yes I may get eaten but we as a team have got to work together and figure things out.... remembering that there is a SEER talk box as well as a WOLF talk box. anyway... I feel HABS was a very strong player, as well as myself last round.... look back at the posts and see what was said.

Because HABS was eaten, I too feel strongly that casey could possibly be a wolf. Perhaps Kal is do a number on us trying to get us to shoot casey ~ but really Casey was the First person to vote this round and she is voting for me. As I stated earlier, I think HABS and I were pretty voiceful last round.... therefore, I feel Casey is aiming for me now.

I can tell you that I am 100% human and I also have my suspisions... I am not in a Talk Box but I will put out my prime suspects: Either Yetiman knows something or is a WOLF.... after the comment in this round.... "Hang on, she said she was going to change her vote to a different person. Let's not shoot anyone definitely until we have more evidence" sounds very forceful to me... I also get a wierd vibe about chunnie.... I have not played with him before but looking back through the posts.... hmm

I know we have also had a few players fly under the radar and you can tally up the posts and find out who they are.... I will hold off on my vote for a couple more hours then make my decision....

OPEN FOR DISCUSSION.....
Back to Top 
casey8jjtus


Posted: 07:37PM Oct 17, 2012

@Blondie: I think the 4 strongest players are HABS, JJ, you, and 21K. They seem to be the most experienced in this field, but remember: my opinion.

You were just an SPV. I got on soon after school let out and quickly before HW placed an SPV for you. I placed a vote then, since usually I wouldn't be able to get on until late tomorrow.


Yes, I hit like a girl, you could too if you hit a bit harder.
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 07:47PM Oct 17, 2012

just an spv.

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 08:54PM Oct 17, 2012

MrsBlondie wrote:
My point is this.... and yes I may get eaten but we as a team have got to work together and figure things out.... remembering that there is a SEER talk box as well as a WOLF talk box. anyway... I feel HABS was a very strong player, as well as myself last round.... look back at the posts and see what was said.

Because HABS was eaten, I too feel strongly that casey could possibly be a wolf. Perhaps Kal is do a number on us trying to get us to shoot casey ~ but really Casey was the First person to vote this round and she is voting for me. As I stated earlier, I think HABS and I were pretty voiceful last round.... therefore, I feel Casey is aiming for me now.

I can tell you that I am 100% human and I also have my suspisions... I am not in a Talk Box but I will put out my prime suspects: Either Yetiman knows something or is a WOLF.... after the comment in this round.... "Hang on, she said she was going to change her vote to a different person. Let's not shoot anyone definitely until we have more evidence" sounds very forceful to me... I also get a wierd vibe about chunnie.... I have not played with him before but looking back through the posts.... hmm

I know we have also had a few players fly under the radar and you can tally up the posts and find out who they are.... I will hold off on my vote for a couple more hours then make my decision....

OPEN FOR DISCUSSION.....
Don't lie now Blondie, we've tangoed before. As I remember correctly, you got me shot in Sleepless Nights 5. As for me being against shooting casey, it's more of a gut instinct. HABS said she wasn't sure about the vote, so I'm just trying to figure out if casey is really guilty or if it was just a guess
Back to Top 
RomanG417Aus


Posted: 09:11PM Oct 17, 2012

I think we should get a majority this round. It's no fun letting the computer play the game for us (even though it did choose a wolf). I'm going to hold out on voting for now, though.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 09:25PM Oct 17, 2012

I know Yeti.... If you look back you will see that it was my post that talked about HABS possibly changing her vote...

As far as if Casey is a wolf or human... guess I don't really know but I do know that like she said.... she is a good friend of JJ (that's kinda what the jj in her name stands for I would guess) and she is also connected to christiangirl and book I have played with them before and let me tell you it was ..... interesting. yes that's what it was.

I will be happy to assist in this game if that is my faith... I do have an extremely busy schedule coming up but I just felt it was necessary to get my viewpoints out there.... since you are "always on the loosing team" perhaps someone would like to persue my thoughts.... My first suggestion would be for the SEER to check out a couple key players that they can trust to set the "plan" for the humans into place. If worked correctly, the humans have the advantage to win the game...

@CASEY: jj obviously cannot be included in the strongest players for LAST round since he was shot before then.

We have a few players in this game that do nothing but cast a vote for someone and sign off. This does not help the team.

Voting for PYTHON .... again
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 09:29PM Oct 17, 2012

RomanG417 wrote:
I think we should get a majority this round. It's no fun letting the computer play the game for us (even though it did choose a wolf). I'm going to hold out on voting for now, though.


Who do you want to get a majority on?
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 09:52PM Oct 17, 2012

Sorry guys. I'm not really adding much to the discussion, I know. This flu and assignments have me out of it. But I'll be able to take a more active part in the game from Saturday, assuming I'm still around then. Anyway, will continue to try to keep up as best as I can.

I'll check back in the morning to see how things are then.
Back to Top 
RomanG417Aus


Posted: 10:17PM Oct 17, 2012

MrsBlondie wrote:
Who do you want to get a majority on?


I don't know. I'm open to others' ideas at this point. Obviously my own sleuth skills aren't very good since I went after HABS last round.

I'm going to vote for casey8jj. I think she may be a good target and, you know, I can't fully trust anyone who thinks JJ is one of the strongest players.

Edit: because I misspelled casey8jj's name.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-17 22:18:54---
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 10:17PM Oct 17, 2012

At this point I think I am a little bit confused and not sure who to suspect. I do still think Casey may be a wolf and I agree that we need to get a majority this round and not just leave it to the computer.

I think for now I am going to bed and will reread posts in the morning see what think then.


I'm back
Back to Top 
catmandonAus


Posted: 10:54PM Oct 17, 2012



-Just marking a "read to here" post.

Will vote in the morning..
Night all


The early bird gets the worm,but the second rat gets the cheese..
Back to Top 
PYTHON*


Posted: 03:43AM Oct 18, 2012

SPV for now. Will keep checking...

How many accounts do you have on Braingle?
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 03:57AM Oct 18, 2012

catmandon wrote:


-Just marking a "read to here" post.

Will vote in the morning..
Night all


Just a suggestion: if you read the posts then you comment on what has been discussed - you can always come back to your last post. It makes for great discussion
Back to Top 
Fawn_RoseAus


Posted: 06:16AM Oct 18, 2012

Hi all i voted for babyjuice.
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 06:17AM Oct 18, 2012

Not everyone has the time though...

Personally, I think Mrs. Blondie is acting a bit suspicious...her logic isn't making much sense
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 06:37AM Oct 18, 2012

babyjuice wrote:
Not everyone has the time though...

Personally, I think Mrs. Blondie is acting a bit suspicious...her logic isn't making much sense


No BJ -- just trying to explain -- please elaborate why my LOGIC does not make sense...
Back to Top 
babyjuice


Posted: 07:18AM Oct 18, 2012

I don't understand why we should shoot casey
Back to Top 
Blackest_Red*


Posted: 08:00AM Oct 18, 2012

I dont understand why we should shoot casy either

4wheels wrote:
Hello

Sorry for not voting the past two rounds. When I would get on the computer the round would have all ready ended. So today I got on earler than I would normaly do.
I don't understand why you didn't vote?
Voting for wheels. At this point (as of this posting) it will make a tie, but I really don't think that casey is a wolf, just inexperienced.
Back to Top 
PYTHON*


Posted: 08:34AM Oct 18, 2012

Changing my vote to Yeti, (since he has no current votes and) as Babyjuice would be in the tie to get shot and she isn't the most suspicious to me.

How many accounts do you have on Braingle?
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 09:16AM Oct 18, 2012

21kaldridge21 voted for casey8jj
babyjuice voted for Izzie
Blackest_Red voted for 4wheels
bookworm4god voted for Fawn_Rose
casey8jj voted for MrsBlondie
chunnie voted for catmandon
Fawn_Rose voted for babyjuice
Izzie voted for 4wheels
MrsBlondie voted for PYTHON
PYTHON voted for Yetiman811
RomanG417 voted for casey8jj
Yetiman811 voted for 21kaldridge21



Guess BJ ~ chooses not to explain what does not make sense about my logic since she posted after me. I would be happy to explain if anyone is confused.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 10:04AM Oct 18, 2012

Not sure what to make of what's been said. Thinking of voting for casey.

Edit: Gaah! Only 8 minutes left. I'm switching my vote to casey. Based on what people have said, he seems the most suspicious person to me.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-18 10:42:38---
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 10:42AM Oct 18, 2012

Well doesn't look like chunnie is changing his vote. Computer will pick again. Only a few minutes left


Day
It takes 8 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

21kaldridge21 voted for casey8jj
babyjuice voted for Izzie
Blackest_Red voted for 4wheels
bookworm4god voted for Fawn_Rose
casey8jj voted for MrsBlondie
chunnie voted for casey8jj
Fawn_Rose voted for babyjuice
Izzie voted for 4wheels
MrsBlondie voted for PYTHON
PYTHON voted for Yetiman811
RomanG417 voted for casey8jj
Yetiman811 voted for 21kaldridge21

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.


---This message was edited on 2012-10-18 10:45:48---
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 10:47AM Oct 18, 2012

So do we have one wolf saving another? 4wheels -- chunnie. Worth checking out I do believe
Back to Top 
Yetiman811Aph


Posted: 10:48AM Oct 18, 2012

Good night, and good luck
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : sciencesteven 

Online Now: 7 users and 366 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account