Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2837

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by kmrutledge. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
EliosAus


Posted: 10:34AM Dec 7, 2012

The movie is-Rio! Still one more wolf left.

---This message was edited on 2012-12-07 23:53:37---

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 10:40AM Dec 7, 2012

Sorry guys, I had looked at what was going on last round but didn't post. I was going to come back and vote, or post, or both, but I didn't get on in time. I didn't think the koin thing was very likely. Hopefully we get a good clue this round, and so yeah! We'll see. No vote for now, I haven't even looked at who was eaten.

(BTW, I'm typing this while the only post is the RFM one, and I assume Elios is about to post. Or maybe not. But yeah.)


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
EliosAus


Posted: 10:43AM Dec 7, 2012

Man, I'm sorry koin. I know you suspect me of being a Wolf for pushing to shoot you, but I promise I'm just a misguided Human.

I'll wait to see who the lucky clue receiver is. Hopefully the new clue combined with the last clue will make things clearer.

Edit to add:

kitty-cat wrote:
(BTW, I'm typing this while the only post is the RFM one, and I assume Elios is about to post. Or maybe not. But yeah.)
Good call! I'm at work, so I occasionally get distracted mid-post.

The koin thing was a stretch, I know. I thought it more likely than the Izzie (double Z) link but either I was wrong and that was the answer or we're all completely missing something.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-07 10:48:11---

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
YuffieAus


Posted: 11:35AM Dec 7, 2012

Elios wrote:
Man, I'm sorry koin. I know you suspect me of being a Wolf for pushing to shoot you, but I promise I'm just a misguided Human...The koin thing was a stretch, I know. I thought it more likely than the Izzie (double Z) link but either I was wrong and that was the answer or we're all completely missing something.


No, I agree. I felt the "Izzie" connection is more coincidence than anything but at this point, she's the only one who fits the clue in any sense. I'll hold off voting - I want to see the next clue - but that's who I'm aiming at, at this point.


I hope whomever received the clue is fairly active!
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 05:59PM Dec 7, 2012

...5 and a half hours later...

Sigh. I'm bored right now.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
fishstic


Posted: 07:32PM Dec 7, 2012

We didn't do summaries last round, so I doubt there will be a clue unless the moderator posts it to the discussion.

I'm still thinking the last clue points towards either Izzie (because of the two zz thing) or to kitty-cat, because cats sleep something like 22 hours a day. I'm gonna vote for Izzie like last time, but I think both are just as likely.
Back to Top 
Blackest_Red*


Posted: 07:49PM Dec 7, 2012

fishstic wrote:
. . .I'm still thinking the last clue points towards either Izzie (because of the two zz thing) or to kitty-cat, because cats sleep something like 22 hours a day. I'm gonna vote for Izzie like last time, but I think both are just as likely.
Based on that I am going with kitty-cat.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 08:48PM Dec 7, 2012

I got a wolf clue Round 2, and why would the mod give me a wolf clue? Even if it was her brother. That just doesn't make sense. I know I'm human, so don't waste a round shooting me. Hopefully more people will get on soon.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
YuffieAus


Posted: 10:36PM Dec 7, 2012


Fishstic wrote:
I doubt there will be a clue unless the moderator posts it to the discussion.


The Mod said she would send a clue this round:

Kmrutledge wrote:
There was not a movie this round, so I will choose the person most worthy of a clue.


I disagree that the clue points to Kitty-cat. While it IS true that cats sleep a lot, there could've been other ways to point it at her. I also agree that sending Kitty the clue semi-clears her: We successfully shot a wolf because of that clue.

I'm going to vote Izzie based on the obvious "z" connection with her name. It's not much to go on, but it's about as solid as "cats sleep a lot" and she was a suspect from last round.
Back to Top 
EliosAus


Posted: 10:49PM Dec 7, 2012

I'm voting Izzie too. The Z connection seems rather weak but I am fairly confident that kitty-cat is a Human. Izzie could be, too, but I'd rather take a 50/50 chance than knowingly take out a Human.

Also, this isn't proof, but I've known Izzie to take Inactives out of the game when she's Wolf/Boss. And so far, we've only been losing Inactives at night. I know a lot of us tend to do that (myself included) but it just feels like her MO and it strengthens my feeling about her.

I was really hoping the mod would come through with another clue, but even if she does, I likely won't be on again before the round ends. There also haven't been a lot of movies in this Movie Madness game, which is disappointing. I was looking forward to more summaries. :\


"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
christiangrltus


Posted: 11:43PM Dec 7, 2012

Oh how I love fish, because it tastes so good.

That's the clue; one can only assume that it points to fishstic, but who knows.

Random vote for now.


Sarcastic people with large vocabularies are my favorite.
Back to Top 
Blackest_Red*


Posted: 11:45PM Dec 7, 2012

Sorry kitty. I really did forget that you got a wolf clue.


Elios, I was hoping the mod who send some clearing clues instead of all wolf clues. For that reason, I find it hard to believe that with the humans getting a clue right away in round one that we got a wolf clue for round to and not a clearing clue. And then right ways send another wolf clue out.

I did change me vote to Izzie
Back to Top 
christiangrltus


Posted: 11:45PM Dec 7, 2012

Looking back at the last round, I've actually been really busy. I was at school for 14 and a half hours today for a debate tournament. Book's been with me, and that's why I've only been on once or twice a day! Sorry if you thought I forgot!

Sarcastic people with large vocabularies are my favorite.
Back to Top 
Izzie*


Posted: 12:28AM Dec 8, 2012

this is just getting stranger and stranger.

˙ǝızzı(p) ¿y ahora? the new refrigerator came. If you need me, i will be playing in the box.
Back to Top 
fishstic


Posted: 01:50AM Dec 8, 2012

christiangrl wrote:
Oh how I love fish, because it tastes so good.

That's the clue; one can only assume that it points to fishstic, but who knows.

Random vote for now.


Interesting. As a human (but of course, if I were a wolf, I would still claim to be one) I'm baffled by why this clue would be offered as a wolf clue unless it pointed to kitty-cat, but kitty-cat's argument that she pointed out a wolf to everyone is really good - I don't know why she would do that if she were a wolf too, and I don't know why christiangrl would point a fake clue my way if she's a wolf and the vote is leaning towards a human ... but kitty-cat makes sense to me for both of these clues, so I will be changing my vote to her.
Back to Top 
Blackest_Red*


Posted: 06:50AM Dec 8, 2012

fishstic wrote:
christiangrl wrote:
Oh how I love fish, because it tastes so good.

That's the clue; one can only assume that it points to fishstic, but who knows.

Random vote for now.


Interesting. As a human (but of course, if I were a wolf, I would still claim to be one) I'm baffled by why this clue would be offered as a wolf clue unless it pointed to kitty-cat, but kitty-cat's argument that she pointed out a wolf to everyone is really good - I don't know why she would do that if she were a wolf too, and I don't know why christiangrl would point a fake clue my way if she's a wolf and the vote is leaning towards a human ... but kitty-cat makes sense to me for both of these clues, so I will be changing my vote to her.
Maybe she pointed out a wolf for the same reson Skybet voted for roadmaster with the majority in the first round -To keep the bullet from being fired in his direction.
It's a good thing that I have something to do so early today or I would not have seen the last few posts until after the round. You almost had my conviened kitty-cat. Sneaky cat!
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 07:13AM Dec 8, 2012

The clue was a clearing clue this round you guys.

The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
christiangrltus


Posted: 08:27AM Dec 8, 2012

I actually got that clue last round, after night fall, just so you know.

Hey, and you can't really pick on me for voting for a player who doesn't exist any more!


Sarcastic people with large vocabularies are my favorite.
Back to Top 
fishstic


Posted: 09:28AM Dec 8, 2012

A clearing clue? Hmm ... maybe not kitty_cat then. Going back to Izzie.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 09:52AM Dec 8, 2012

I'm not going to vote, because at this point it's not really needed. I've only got like 3 minutes and it won't change anything.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 4 users and 412 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account