Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2838

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Oldcustard. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 11:10PM Dec 8, 2012

Thanks GA

The Board Game of Death II
Each player has their own piece on the board.
The board looks like this:



Every round, a number from 1 - 6 will be randomly chosen for each player, and they will move that many squares.
Each square has certain properties.
If you land on:
+1 - you get 1 point that round.
+2 - you get 2 points that round.
+5 - you get 5 points that round.
-1 - you lose 1 point that round.
-2 - you lose 2 points that round.
-5 - you lose 5 points that round.
Bankrupt - you lose ALL your points.
Clear - if one player gets this, then everyone gets a public clearing clue.
Chance (?) - something happens...
Hospital - see below

The bridges:
A feature I have added to this new board game of death are the bridges. There are two bridges, the bridge of caution and the bridge of certain safety.

The bridge of caution:
On the turn a player crosses the bridge of caution, three things can happen.
There is a 3 in 6 chance the player will cross successfully.
There is a 2 in 6 chance the player will fall to their death. They lose 2 points and are moved to the hospital, reguardless of their roll.
There is a 1 in 6 chance the player will chicken out and not cross the bridge at all, they miss a turn.


RULE CHANGE: I thought over the bridge of certain safety, and decided its ability is way to OP. So now the bridge of certain safety is just to get back to the start

Here are the moves:
buu441: +2(13), 3 points. CROSSED
Camillee: -(9), 3 points. CHICKENED
catmandon: -(10), 6 points. CHICKENED
chunnie: +5(10), 6 points.
GreenApples27: HSPTL, 0 points. FELL
HarryPutter: +2(13), 4 points. CROSSED
JQPublic: -5(11), 0 points. CROSSED
Rhythmic: +2(13), 3 points.
scrub88: +2(13), 2 points. CROSSED
SirHar: CLEAR(14), 2 points. CROSSED
The_spider: -5(15), 1 point. CROSSED

Camillee and catmandon chickened out and didn't cross the bridge this turn!

GreenApples27 attempted to cross the bridge but fell! He is now at the hospital.

SirHar has won you a clearing clue for next round! So for once, thank him for being helpful

The current board leader is The_spider!


STORE

Will (1p): When you die, someone of your choice inherits your points. If that person dies, you have wasted your points. [unlimited]
Hard wolf clue (7p): Receive a public hard wolf clue. [2 left]
Easy wolf clue (9p): Receive a public easy wolf clue. [1 left]
Back (3p): Send another player back a certain amount of squares (chosen by you) from 1 - 4 [unlimited]
Pickpocket (7p): Every round, take 1 point from three players. [2 left]
One round immunity (9p): Get immunity from being eaten the coming night. [2 left]
Lottery (5p): Everyone pools 1 in one point, the winner gets the pool. [2 left]
Global Depression (10p) All products will increase by 2p. [1 only]

Good luck, I'll be watching


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 03:59:40---
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 11:11PM Dec 8, 2012

I never bothered solving the clearing clue, so I don't know if jeminy was the cleared player or not?

I am putting a vote in for Camillee for now, regardless of her points, since I have nothing else really.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-08 23:11:48---
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 11:13PM Dec 8, 2012

Twice now I have been steered away from this vote. Locked on Camillee.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:27PM Dec 8, 2012

As noted had there been a tie, I intended to break the tie to shoot Camillee (yes I do fear my fate if Cami should happen to be a wolf), Scrubs comment about being steered away are quite disingenuos, you made your own choice it bothers me when people claim to be steered away, you either thought Jayo was a good vote or you wouldnt have switched.

I do fear I likely saved a wolf somehow amongst the four in danger, gonna SPV until we hear from OC and the updated points, and yes Jeminy was the cleared player

And lets not downplay the significance of points, an easy wolf clue is an easy wolf clue and in fact Camillee, by rolling a 1, is the only person who can get us one this round (i think not sure if I undertsand all the possibilities haha)


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 00:00:58---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 12:09AM Dec 9, 2012

Yeah, if Camillee gets shot and flips wolf, I would seriously consider scrub88 as her wolf partner.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:18AM Dec 9, 2012

Rule question OC:

If someone uses the BACK item, when does that factor in, does that replace there role, or take affect after their roll, and if so, do they get the point total of the square they land on after moving back three spaces? If so, people with lower scores springing for the BACK item could get the higher point scorers to that 7-9 point range...maybe the board might say otherwise


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:22AM Dec 9, 2012

In light of these concerns, Spider, would scrub not be a better shot than Camille? Voting scrub.

---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 00:22:33---
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:56AM Dec 9, 2012

I would rather vote buu...but I will start an early majority in scrubbi....
reasons ...
The I solved the clue crap
I am a schmuck
locked in on cami....

good grief shrubb are you kidding me???



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:59AM Dec 9, 2012

Shrubb buu and a player....

GA why are you attacking Cami???


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
JQPublict


Posted: 01:08AM Dec 9, 2012

Ummm ... I'm getting more and more lost. Sorry for being unhelpful last round, but can someone tell me, quickly and briefly, what's been going on?

P.S. Night timed out. Again. Seriously, the wolves should stop doing this. They're not fooling anyone.

Holding my vote for now.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 02:30:03---

'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 01:16AM Dec 9, 2012

I'm not attacking Cami, I needed to put an SPV and Camilee's defensiveness last round and retaliation vote for me was suspicious as I had every reason to vote for the only non-voting player who in the last two games I played with her had gone inactive, once as Seer. So lacking a better alternative at the time, my vote was clearly going to be for Camillee.

I can't think of anything possessing the wolves to time out the night. Such a drag for everyone else! I'd feel more comfortable with a Camillee vote over a scrub88 vote, as if scrub88 flips human or wolf, either way I would still suspect Camillee, whereas if Camillee flips human or wolf, it might let us have a better idea of scrub88's role, and therefore if we decided human we could potentially save a round.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:29AM Dec 9, 2012

Last round I was kind of leaning toward a GA/scrub wolf pairing, but now it just seems way too obvious since scrub basically saved GA (in the context of his vote) and now GA seems to be indirectly defending him when he seems like a more logical choice than Cami. So I'll rule out that possibility for now since I expect a lot more subtlety given their exp.

Just fishing Rhythmic while I consider my options more. I don't think spid would be as obvious as he was if he was a wolf partner with any of the voters (votees?) who were tied. If scrub turns out human I'd lean toward a Cami vote or possibly GA. What makes me most suspicious of GA was his lack of whining when people were considering him as a valid shooting option. ( ) nothing convincing me enough to tie up the majorities atm.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 01:36:41---

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 01:40AM Dec 9, 2012

I don't see a single post last round where you mentioned scrub, myself or scrub and myself as wolves, Harry...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:50AM Dec 9, 2012

I was just thinking it scrub had a pivotal vote.

All I know is this of the 3 wolves: At least one is paying attention, or is involved enough to solve the clue (jem being eaten), and at least one is a jerk apparently letting night time out.
The only problem with receiving clears is it kind of reduces the effect of reading into the eatings since the motive is obvious. Actually I'm going to give my fish to cat for now


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 01:50:47---

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
JQPublict


Posted: 02:06AM Dec 9, 2012

I'm still trying to understand what's going on but here's something ...

BJ was eaten in the first round. SirHar said that was a bad move. I'm not sure if SirHar was trying to offend BJ by that, but one thing's for sure: BJ comes first on the alphabetical list. In other words, it could have well been that ALL THREE WOLVES refused to vote in Round 1.

chunnie voted for scrub88
GreenApples27 voted for Camillee
HarryPutter voted for catmandon
SirHar voted for scrub88
The_Spider voted for JQPublic

Edit: I'm still not sure what I'm doing. So far, the only conclusion I've reached is that I'm looking really amateurish. HP, scrubbs, SirHar and The_Spider voted for Jayo last round, so I guess they're my suspects for now. (I didn't include the slamm voters since she did come too late in Round 1.) To try to reach a tie, I'm gonna vote for SirHar temporarily (but subject to change). If you agree with me, please vote for SirHar too so we can actually get a tie.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 02:26:15---

'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 03:21AM Dec 9, 2012

JQPublic wrote:
Edit: I'm still not sure what I'm doing. So far, the only conclusion I've reached is that I'm looking really amateurish. HP, scrubbs, SirHar and The_Spider voted for Jayo last round, so I guess they're my suspects for now.


You didn't look amateurish until you said that last sentence...

However, I wonder if SirHar saying the wolves eating babyjuice was a bad choice, was him notifying his other wolves he was displeased with their night choices? That could be a plausible explanation, but what you said isn't, I don't think.

I'm keeping my vote on Camillee for now.

EDIT: Are you actually kidding me. Two rounds of no points and then I fell through the bridge and I'm in hospital... this game sucks.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 03:55:20---
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 03:58AM Dec 9, 2012

GreenApples27 wrote:
EDIT: Are you actually kidding me. Two rounds of no points and then I fell through the bridge and I'm in hospital... this game sucks.


Nope I'm not kidding, but that's the intention of the board game
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 05:38AM Dec 9, 2012

Well, I was hoping there would be more activity before I went to bed, but nope, none at all!

I'm still set on a Camillee majority, so I'm heading to bed with that mindset! Hopefully good stuff will be posted while I'm sleeping. Night everyone.
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 05:54AM Dec 9, 2012

GreenApples27 wrote:

I can't think of anything possessing the wolves to time out the night. Such a drag for everyone else! I'd feel more comfortable with a Camillee vote over a scrub88 vote, as if scrub88 flips human or wolf, either way I would still suspect Camillee, whereas if Camillee flips human or wolf, it might let us have a better idea of scrub88's role, and therefore if we decided human we could potentially save a round.


I've been thinking about the long nights as well. I'm having a hard time reading intothe chatter. I'm leaning towards our least active players for at least one wolf - Camilee or slammingirl. I'm joining GA on Camilee.

17 hrs and 16 mins left
chunnie voted for scrub88
SirHar voted for scrub88

GreenApples27 voted for Camillee
Rhythmic voted for Camillee

HarryPutter voted for catmandon
JQPublic voted for SirHar
The_Spider voted for JQPublic

I'm note sure how busy I am today, so I'll try and be back later.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 06:26AM Dec 9, 2012

jeminy was the cleared person all right.
I have put a random vote on HarryPutter (not totally random. just my gut )

Waiting to see if a majority forms on anyone again.


Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
JQPublict


Posted: 06:55AM Dec 9, 2012

Rhythmic wrote:
GreenApples27 wrote:

I can't think of anything possessing the wolves to time out the night. Such a drag for everyone else! I'd feel more comfortable with a Camillee vote over a scrub88 vote, as if scrub88 flips human or wolf, either way I would still suspect Camillee, whereas if Camillee flips human or wolf, it might let us have a better idea of scrub88's role, and therefore if we decided human we could potentially save a round.


I've been thinking about the long nights as well. I'm having a hard time reading intothe chatter. I'm leaning towards our least active players for at least one wolf - Camilee or slammingirl.


Uh, but slamm's human, Rhythmic! In one WTB game, buu claimed he voted for a player who was actually fired. He turned out to be the boss. My suspicion's turning to Rhythmic.

buu441 voted for HarryPutter
chunnie voted for scrub88
GreenApples27 voted for Camillee
HarryPutter voted for catmandon
JQPublic voted for Rhythmic
Rhythmic voted for Camillee
SirHar voted for scrub88
The_Spider voted for JQPublic


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 06:57:39---

'An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.' - Charles Dickens
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 07:07AM Dec 9, 2012

I thought there was a reason I wrote her off. Apparantly I posted too early in the morning.

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:30AM Dec 9, 2012

Ouch goodbye Camillee's points and mine

Anyone likely to die this round should buy a will..let me catch up with the reading now, hey Im within rolling a 6 of winning

Like I said theres a reason I dont suspect Green, it doesnt involve anything cheap that he did (he didnt) and its not login time related per se, I just feel like its somewhat unrelated to his gameplay and shouldnt be mentioned. Its not even anything conclusive just a hunch anyway, haha maybe if my back is against the wall Ill mention it.

I have some more thoughts but let me read again..on first glance Harry's post felt more calculated than genuince, but let me piece things together better first..actually on rereading Harry doesnt sound too bad....this is a tough call this round, Im gonna analyze by combos see if anything clicks.

EDIT HOW DID HAR LOSE 2 POINTS?? WAIT AND HOW DID CAMILLEE LOSE 3, SHE DIDNT MOVE??


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 08:00:36---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:07AM Dec 9, 2012

Sorry to Double but completely seperate thought

Combo Analysis

1. Camillee and Rhythmic are not BOTH wolves
2. Camillee and Green are not BOTH wolves
3. Camillee and Scrub Im not sold on, he still put her in the lead last round, his comment this round could mean nothing at all
4. I doubt Chunne and Buu are BOTH wolves (Im not familiar enough with Buus style to be definitive or the exact circumstance of Round 2 yet)
5. Cat has no ties to anyone whatsoever



On an individual basis, these are the players that I dont really have a read on, as opposed to a human read..I actually dont have any wolf reads as of yet

Cami
Cat
Chun
HP
Rhythmic
Scrub

I dont know Camillee is making sense, but despite his points Im always game for a Cat vote, all he's gonna do is vote me the rest of the game anyway I honestly cant see anyone on this list timin out night except perhaps Camillee, maybe Cat, and maybe Buu (only cause I dont know him) gonna break the tie at least for now...Voting Camillee..on second thought thats just gonna force Cami to vote Scrub and its probly irreversible 3-3 vote. So exploring a new option


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 08:26:41---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Camillee


Posted: 09:10AM Dec 9, 2012

You all could kill me... it doesn't really matter...

Humans will just lose ofcourse but they will be asking for it

Voting catmandon for now


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 09:12:34---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:14AM Dec 9, 2012

It would matter to me

For the record, Scrub JUST voted Cami, I voted Catman to make it a 3 way 2-2-2 tie, Scrub made it 3-2-2 and then Cami made it 3-3-2 Im pretty sure

buu441 voted for HarryPutter
Camillee voted for catmandon
chunnie voted for scrub88
GreenApples27 voted for Camillee
HarryPutter voted for catmandon
JQPublic voted for Rhythmic
Rhythmic voted for Camillee
scrub88 voted for Camillee

SirHar voted for scrub88
The_Spider voted for catmandon

Cami Im sort of willing to defend you still for now, but you gotta give me more reason than just pretty much your word for it Give us something, you still should have 6 points so a good roll from you can buy as a wolf clue, which is valueable, but we need some help from youu, dont you have any suspects?! And for the record, if you are voting to save yourself, and you have two options, you should pick the person already voting you as they cant counter vote you, as Catman can do


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 09:45:44---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 09:15AM Dec 9, 2012

that definitely sounds like a post from a resigning wolf, camilee. it is not helping you right now.

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
catmandonAus


Posted: 09:44AM Dec 9, 2012

Out the door again this morning..Will SPV and read all this later..

making 3 way tie..


The early bird gets the worm,but the second rat gets the cheese..
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 10:13AM Dec 9, 2012

Camille isn't a wolf. And quite honestly, I don't think cat is either.
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 10:26AM Dec 9, 2012

Harry is right, I did have the pivotal swing vote last round. Being wrong stinks. But Spider, Harry and Sirhar have voted in the majority both rounds. Of the three of them, I would go with 1)Sirhar - because of the seemingly innocuous statement about BJ. harry because I am always suspicious of harry, then Spider because of his play so far.

I don't think Cat is above letting night time out, but I just don't feel comfortable changing my vote again without any good reason.

We have a lot of time left, so I am going to see how we can use the game to our advantage as well. It looks like the most points we can get on the near end of the back side is 2 points. The other end has good opportunities.

Here is what I can tell about the game. We should really learn a lot about people's motives next round. 6 of us have a 1 in 6 chance to reach the 7 point threshold next round (buu, Rythm, me and SirHar by landing on the +5. Cat and Chunnie by crossing the bridge(50%) and landing on either the +1 or +2.) If the ? works at all like the last one, Harry has two ways to reach 7. If none of these land us a wolf clue, we can get there another way.

If anyone goes past the +5, someone else can back them up to get there. OC - If you back someone up, how does that work? Also - I don't understand when buying stuff takes effect. For instance, if I survive until next round and am lucky enough to land on +5 do I get the clue immediately as I ask for it? Or is it not until next round like the clearing clue was.


OC - I also have a question about the will purchase. If I buy a will do I PM you the player when I buy the will - or do I PM you after I die? Or do we do everything in discussion.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 11:19:54---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:56PM Dec 9, 2012

Whats with this very noobish reliance on 'who voted in a majority' this game. With the exception of Camillee being a wolf, I incline to believe those who vote in multiple majorities are human, as wolves EASILY let humans shoot eachother in the early going and think they are being clever by hiding out elsewhere.

Regardless, Im not sure what about my play is wolfish, you didnt really explain anything about it Scrub, couple with the fact that you sort of just pirated my advice as far as the GO BACK and WILL options Im not feeling terribly inclined to trust you, and I am for some reason oddly reassured by Chunnie's statement that Cami is human


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 13:08:08---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:01PM Dec 9, 2012

Joining majorities isn't my modus oprendi as they say in Latin. But in R1, I was the first slammn vote and people joined because she hadn't voted, and R2 I had no choice because I had to protect myself. my activity in majorities doesn't point to much really.

Scrubb if you're human you should be breaking the tie right now

Of course my post seems calculated with my new avi


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 13:02:23---

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:16PM Dec 9, 2012

Scrubb if you're human you should be breaking the tie right now



I disagree, we are still in an equilibirum where we can rationally and cooperatively adjust our course of action. We still have some time left to discuss and determine what the best option is, there is too much rapid escalation in these games, that limit our options and force our shootings. However, if the hours dwindle and nothing changes, than Scrub should certainly switch his vote (though I certainly wouldnt begrudge him if he changed now anyway)


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 13:18:22---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:19PM Dec 9, 2012

As long as he realizes that all it takes for is Cami, Cat, and buu's "gut" to end the round

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:25PM Dec 9, 2012

What happened to 2 of my points??????

I am playing under protest...

The only thing I see is at least one wolf is among the cami voters....
GA voting Cami every round bothers me

Last round GA Scrubbs and Jeminy voted Cami,,,Jeminy was human...this might be a good way for scrubbs and or GA to hide...

I am keeping my vote on scrubbs for now!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 01:31PM Dec 9, 2012

Seriously... scrub and Harry!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:34PM Dec 9, 2012

Rhythmic wrote:
GreenApples27 wrote:

I can't think of anything possessing the wolves to time out the night. Such a drag for everyone else! I'd feel more comfortable with a Camillee vote over a scrub88 vote, as if scrub88 flips human or wolf, either way I would still suspect Camillee, whereas if Camillee flips human or wolf, it might let us have a better idea of scrub88's role, and therefore if we decided human we could potentially save a round.


I've been thinking about the long nights as well. I'm having a hard time reading intothe chatter. I'm leaning towards our least active players for at least one wolf - Camilee or slammingirl. I'm joining GA on Camilee.

17 hrs and 16 mins left
chunnie voted for scrub88
SirHar voted for scrub88

GreenApples27 voted for Camillee
Rhythmic voted for Camillee

HarryPutter voted for catmandon
JQPublic voted for SirHar
The_Spider voted for JQPublic


Does THIS post seem odd to anyone else???




I'm note sure how busy I am today, so I'll try and be back later.


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:34PM Dec 9, 2012

Ok but which one is red and which one is purple

Fine, I'll bite, despite contradicting my previous advice I was reading Scrubs post last round on my phone without realizing it was Scrub, I was immeadeatly suspicous, but once seeing it was Scrub I backed off cause it is sort of his style. Camillee if you are human you owe me, how bout shrinking that Restraining Order

Nevermind, too early for that, consider this fair warning Scrub that I will likely switch to you though


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 13:35:24---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Camillee


Posted: 01:47PM Dec 9, 2012

I'm really not a wolf & being human is a really boring role right now for me especially since I was a seer previously.

Also GA I was in a horrible mood yesterday so I'm sorry if I lashed out at you.

I am willing to change my vote if there is any progress in figuring out who is a wolf


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 13:48:35---
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 02:02PM Dec 9, 2012

I am willing to believe Cami for now. I am going back through the first round on the assumption we were voting between two humans and looking at posts. Chunnie, I will consider your warning.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:18PM Dec 9, 2012

Well since OC made a mistake on mine and Cami's points...and I doubt he would mess up a wolf's points...I am clearing Me and Cami....



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:25PM Dec 9, 2012

chunnie wrote:
Seriously... scrub and Harry!



Did ICU hack your account, chunnie?


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:26PM Dec 9, 2012

here is where I am at...
Likely Human...me
possible wolves...the rest of you....

was that any help???

actually My top suspects are Scrubbs Rythym GA Buu Cat....
but nothing solid on any of them....

I guess I am just thinking out loud...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 02:30PM Dec 9, 2012

I can't figure out why Camillee is down three, but Sirhar could have bought interest? I guess this means we PM OC for all purchases?

---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 14:32:48---
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:30PM Dec 9, 2012

OC wrote.....

"SirHar has won you a clearing clue for next round! So for once, thank him for being helpful"


Dude don't dog me when you cant even keep the fricken score properly!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:32PM Dec 9, 2012

Scrubb I didn't by ANYTHING!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Camillee


Posted: 02:34PM Dec 9, 2012

I don't understand... what is this about buying interest?
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 02:36PM Dec 9, 2012

Question: Can we buy immunity for another person? I mean, if the seer comes out and reveals him/herself, can someone else buy immunity for them from being eaten that night?

Edit: Wait, going along those lines, can wolves buy immunity to prevent humans from getting it?


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 14:38:08---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:38PM Dec 9, 2012

Har and your point totals were miscalculated, Scrub thinks a possibility is Har bought interest to account for the missing points.

Scrub went on, in whats really pretty odd, to presume we must PM OC for all the buys, even though there was no reason to assume Har bought interest, Interest costs 3 points not 2 points. Despite Interest being taken off the market.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 14:40:45---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 02:51PM Dec 9, 2012

Just catching up with the posts...

I think I'll leave my vote as is. I don't most of you well at all (and you me, I'm sure), so it is harder for me to figure stuff out from conversations. The one thing I do know is that the nights have seemed long so far. So I'm just going for who I think would most likely cause that. If I'm wrong and Camilee is being set up (a strong possibilty I think), then at least any excuse for dragging on the night will be gone.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 03:02PM Dec 9, 2012

It would be nice to hear from OC about the store. I agree the points on Camillee and Sirhar are not what they should be. Sirhar - you lost two points from last round to this round, but you landed on a clear space. So how did you lose the two points? I can score. Maybe OC made a mistake, but any of us can see the two point swing. Spider - If Sirhar bought interest, he would have gained one point back - I think???

Did anybody try to buy anything last round?

I have no idea how Camillee lost three points.
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 03:51PM Dec 9, 2012

Scrubu88 wrote:
OC - If you back someone up, how does that work? Also - I don't understand when buying stuff takes effect. For instance, if I survive until next round and am lucky enough to land on +5 do I get the clue immediately as I ask for it? Or is it not until next round like the clearing clue was.

OC - I also have a question about the will purchase. If I buy a will do I PM you the player when I buy the will - or do I PM you after I die? Or do we do everything in discussion.



What do you mean by, backing someone up? To buy something, you PM me and yes you will get it the next round. For the will, you PM me to buy the will and the player you want to give it to. Not when you die.

chunnie wrote:
Question: Can we buy immunity for another person? I mean, if the seer comes out and reveals him/herself, can someone else buy immunity for them from being eaten that night?

Edit: Wait, going along those lines, can wolves buy immunity to prevent humans from getting it?



No, you PM me to buy immunity for yourself and that's it. You cannot buy for anyone else, and wolves CAN buy immunity.

To clarify, to buy ANYTHING you must PM me with the item and any other info required!!!

And I don't knoy why cami and har have less points, when I get home I'll check to see what went wrong (and fix it )
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 03:54PM Dec 9, 2012

You have an item for sale that moves another person back, the exact mechanics of this item are in question

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:58PM Dec 9, 2012

Rythym and everyone!!!!! Spider Harry and Myself and most of these players would have NO problem letting night time out to implicate a human....This logic for shooting is WACK!!!!!! please trust me on THIS one!!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 03:59PM Dec 9, 2012

Let's say that none of us land on the plus five. But I get enough points to buy the back and send someone back to the +5. When would the five points take effect? Immediately?
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 04:22PM Dec 9, 2012

OC you are opening many cans of worms....

If I PM you a player back 1 space and it doesn't happen until the next round ....is that after next rounds roll???? Good grief that would make no sense....and if he moves back prior to the roll would he get THOSE points Plus the roll or would his roll be forfeited...

and that is just ONE issue,,,,
If you are going to have SO many vague rules you need to A. be a dictator...B. be like our current Left wing Govt...or C. Not have so many vague and conflicting rules (the conservative approach)...

ok I might want to spend 3 points but I CAN'T...

Oh wait I understand ...Most strong leaders make the rules up as they go along to suit their purposes...My bad...How stupid of me...
Please dont lock me up in a "camp for anti Govt freedom fighters"...

OK THAT was my rant....Now I will win the game ...IN SPITE of the moderator and the odds against me....

and that is all I have to say about THAT!!!!!!...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:30PM Dec 9, 2012

SirHar wrote:
Rythym and everyone!!!!! Spider Harry and Myself and most of these players would have NO problem letting night time out to implicate a human....This logic for shooting is WACK!!!!!! please trust me on THIS one!!!!!!


ABSOLUTELY FALSE 110% I WOULD let night time out if there are inactives and I dont want to clear them, players complain about long nights, but some of those VERY SAME PLAYERS are the reason wolves have to time out in the first place. I DO NOT let night time out to implicate random people, I dont think Ive ever seen someone actually "setup" another person, though some people like to Believe they do it all the time


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 04:30PM Dec 9, 2012

Err

buu441 voted for HarryPutter
Camillee voted for catmandon
catmandon voted for scrub88
chunnie voted for scrub88

GreenApples27 voted for Camillee
HarryPutter voted for catmandon

JQPublic voted for Rhythmic
Rhythmic voted for Camillee
scrub88 voted for Camillee

SirHar voted for scrub88
The_Spider voted for catmandon

Considering a vote switch to Cami just because I feel like her ID would tell us more concerning the identity of GA. I'll keep my vote for now.


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:42PM Dec 9, 2012

Cami seems human to me by this stage, If Im wrong about her and she's a wolf, then its because I made an honest misread, this is not really a tactical or hopeless romantic decision but I think shooting her is shooting a human. I also think GA is human regardless of Cami's role, so shooting her wont give me anything, except heartache should she be a wolf

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 04:49PM Dec 9, 2012

Sirhar is beginning to feel more human to me too. I am leaning toward switching to either Cat or Rythmic.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:52PM Dec 9, 2012

Rythmic I could buy, because as far as I can tell, he has alluded to knowing very few of us, yet wants to shoot Camillee based on her likely being the cause of the long nights, which Im not sure how he reached that conclusion

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 05:11PM Dec 9, 2012

The_Spider wrote:
Rythmic I could buy, because as far as I can tell, he has alluded to knowing very few of us, yet wants to shoot Camillee based on her likely being the cause of the long nights, which Im not sure how he reached that conclusion


I'm just going by what I've seen this game for her. Everyone else (except maybe JQ and buu) have been fairly active as far as I can tell. JQ and buu I've played with enough and don't think they would let night time out. buu's activity in this game is pretty normal for him which I think is mostly due to his time zone. That being said, if I remember right, he plays wolf and human pretty similarly.

Ine other note - I never know what to make of SirHar.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:13PM Dec 9, 2012

Cat has not been active either

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 05:28PM Dec 9, 2012

The_Spider wrote:
Cat has not been active either


Ahhh, very true. Missed him.

Hmmm..should I switch or leave the 3-way time alone?


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
catmandonAus


Posted: 05:38PM Dec 9, 2012

The_Spider wrote:
Cat has not been active either


I've posted....I've voted....Do I need a note from your Mom to be active???


The early bird gets the worm,but the second rat gets the cheese..
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:57PM Dec 9, 2012

Why not, Ive been getting notes from your mom



If that gets me banned from Braingle, so be it


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 06:08PM Dec 9, 2012

Cat and rythym give me the 4 people you suspect the most....

Spider I will vote Rhythym in a heartbeat!!!!!

Everyone post top 4 suspects Mine are ...Scrubbs,,,Rhythym...GA...Buu...

Let us see who has the guts to accept my challenge!!!!!!

I am SHAKING this game up ....Hel! I am playing under protest anyway...

those who dont comply will live or die with their weakness!!!!!

How about THAT SPIDER and HARRY are you out of your comfort zones yet?????



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 06:20PM Dec 9, 2012

Well, it's round three and I'd rather have a more definite majority than a tied three way majority. Rhythmic, why are you asking someone else what you should do with your vote? If you're human, make your own decisions and don't let possible wolves influence your vote. It makes it all too easy for you to blame someone else for your own failures and if you're a wolf it looks like you're trying to steer clear of being responsible for the death of a human.

Anyway, of the three people in the majority, I actually half suspect all three of them, but mainly Camillee and scrub88. So even though I would rather a more definite majority, I actually don't mind with this layout since I feel like there's at least a 2/3 chance we'll shoot a wolf. Sticking with Camillee.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:26PM Dec 9, 2012

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.


Here's hoping Gold stays a little longer
Voting Scrub

ammeaneable to a Rhytmic vote, or a Cat majority, feel confident Cami is human.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-09 18:39:36---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Camillee


Posted: 06:33PM Dec 9, 2012

Thanks for believing in me Spidey & that's sure a sweet poem

I really am HUMAN!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 06:46PM Dec 9, 2012

I was more wondering out loud than anything else. The last two games I was in, I got stuck on people that turned out to be human. I don't suspect srub, but I also don't trust my instincts - maybe as I get more experienced. Changing to scrub and hoping for the best.

Modding is so much easier - at least for me.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 06:47PM Dec 9, 2012

Hmm... okay well I do suspect scrub88 as well as Camillee, and Camillee, as poor as her defense is, actually is coming across human. So I will bite and change my vote to scrub88. I'm not completely off you, Camillee, but you do come across more human under suspicion.
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 08:24PM Dec 9, 2012

Scrub88 was brutally pushed off the board...

HE WAS HUMAN!!!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : Lex624, sciencesteven 

Online Now: 12 users and 725 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account