Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2848

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by The_Spider. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:46PM Dec 25, 2012

Ok Wolves You didnt get the Seer Mmmmmkay

but still two wolves strong



---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 20:17:43---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:48PM Dec 25, 2012

We're down to must lunch. Waiting to see what the seer has to say.

Edit: My gut says koin and SirHar. But I don't know what to make of scrub, and Smithy seems somewhat off. Unless the seer says otherwise, I'm sticking with Chingy being human.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 13:04:33---
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:22PM Dec 25, 2012

Why am I always in everyones guts????
that said...am leaning koin scrubb.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 02:56PM Dec 25, 2012

Pretty sure about chunnie, har, and scrub for the wolves. Maybe ching as seer?

Chunnie/Sirhar: My first inclination. Seemed to be on opposing sides up until this round. however, they never once voted each other. Now they seem together in voting me. Also a common wolf move to "suspect" your wolf partner with one other person in a must-lynch round. R2 chunnie said he might change to har, but never did.

Chunnie/Scrub: Chunnie voted scrub in round 1 as an spv. I dont know if wolves normally do that or not. Scrub seems to be taking this theme more seriously than anyone.

Sirhar/scrub: Round 2 scrub said har was playing identically to smithy, possibly trying to place them in the same group. He did have a point, but still.

I have to go to my aunts house now be back later tonight.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:38PM Dec 25, 2012

chunnie wrote:
We're down to must lunch. Waiting to see what the seer has to say.

Edit: My gut says koin and SirHar. But I don't know what to make of scrub, and Smithy seems somewhat off. Unless the seer says otherwise, I'm sticking with Chingy being human.



This post is a little disturbing "must 'LUNCH'"...implies eating.....

the wolves are among the Shrub Koin chunny group!!!!!

Trust me on THIS one.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 04:51PM Dec 25, 2012

Chunnie wrote:
My gut says koin and SirHar. Unless the seer says otherwise, I'm sticking with Chingy being human.


I agree on Koin and Chingy, but not Sirhar. See my thoughts below.

SirHar wrote:
Why am I always in everyones guts????


For this game, it is because you are 0 for two in voting. But then, were you a wolf - why expose yourself? I will agree that you and Kaching are human for now. So my vote would go toward the others of your suggestion until I hear from the seer.

Koinera wrote:
Chunnie/Sirhar: My first inclination. Seemed to be on opposing sides up until this round. however, they never once voted each other. Now they seem together in voting me. Also a common wolf move to "suspect" your wolf partner with one other person in a must-lynch round. R2 chunnie said he might change to har, but never did.


You have this really bad habit of telling on yourself. I am willing to test your theory that you "suspect" your wolf partner with one other person in a must lynch round. Wouldn't that make it you and Chunnie? Voting now. No need to wait on the seer.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 17:14:00---
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 05:08PM Dec 25, 2012

Despite how much I think koin is a wolf, we should not be forming a majority this early in a must lynch situation without the seer's input.

And Har, you know I meant lynch.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 17:11:18---
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 06:19PM Dec 25, 2012

chunnie wrote:
Despite how much I think koin is a wolf, we should not be forming a majority this early in a must lynch situation without the seer's input.


Waffle all you want, Koin is a wolf. If not, at least I went down "Calvin style", shades and all!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 06:37PM Dec 25, 2012

scrub88 wrote:
Waffle all you want, Koin is a wolf.
I'm not against you on that. But be reasonable. Unless you're the seer or a wolf, you can't know that for sure. It may take the others a while to get on, it being Christmas, but I hope the seer does arrive soon. It's down to Chingy and Smithy.
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 06:41PM Dec 25, 2012

I really don't know about koin, but I'm starting to pick up on something from chunnie. He's really not asserted any opinion whatsoever, just been casually observing, I guess. And I'm seeing that most of us find ourselves strongly including him in our suspect lists. haha In my mind, there's nothing to be lost by voting for him and a strong inclination that says we should. The pieces are all there.

---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 18:44:23---
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 06:45PM Dec 25, 2012

Scrub... there is ALWAYS need to wait on the seer, especially at must lynch. Thinking of voting scrub, but I wonder if ching is posting as I say this.

Har, shouldn't you be dropping the act around now? We need a wolf this round.

Chunnie is helping himself by waiting for the two likely humans, ching and smithy. Scrub is doing the opposite.

Edit: That means smithy is probably the seer. I just looked, the only person he really suspected was ka-ching, granted, he only had one divination at that point.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 18:48:10---

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 06:51PM Dec 25, 2012

Checking in quickly to say I am not the seer, too tired for coherent thoughts right now but will be like all insightful and stuff in the morning

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 06:55PM Dec 25, 2012

So, I take it Chingy isn't the seer. That leaves Smithy, which, given the timezone difference, means we'll probably have to wait until the morning to find out what he knows.

koin's reasoning was tenuous, at best.
Chingy's reasoning is justified, because I have been sort of laying back and observing - not my usual game. But that's mostly because I've been otherwise distracted for most of the game. haha.

Edit: Okay, sooo didn't expect any of that. If Smithy isn't the seer, then who is?


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 18:57:26---
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 06:58PM Dec 25, 2012

Hmm... I think har is doing some weird trick that wont work, but in his mind justifies not telling us he's the seer. Well, thats the only idea I have. Leaving chunnie and scrub as the wolves. Will join kaching on the chunnie vote.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 07:00PM Dec 25, 2012

Sorry for the double post. This needs a post of its own...

scrub88 wrote:
I will agree that you [SirHar] and Kaching are human for now.
scrub, are you the seer? If so, please come right out and let us know. If this is true, I will definitely join the koin vote.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:03PM Dec 25, 2012

Turned out to not be a double post. I am 100% sure scrub is not the seer, because I am human and if he was the seer he's implying he divined me as a wolf, which wouldnt be right. So yeah, thinking Har.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 07:06PM Dec 25, 2012

I realized.

Where did scrub imply he divined you as a wolf though? Based on the part of his post I quoted above, if anything, he implied he divined Har and Chingy as human... those would be the two divinations he had...


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 19:07:12---
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:09PM Dec 25, 2012

scrub wrote:
Waffle all you want, Koin is a wolf. If not, at least I went down "Calvin style", shades and all!


Right there.

Edit: scrub logged on but didn't post.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 19:30:23---

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 07:19PM Dec 25, 2012

koin_era345 wrote:
scrub wrote:
Waffle all you want, Koin is a wolf. If not, at least I went down "Calvin style", shades and all!


Right there.
I beg to differ.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 19:20:48---
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 07:20PM Dec 25, 2012

Sorry guys, not seer. Pretty sure Har is. And yes, I am reading posts Koin. Nothing new to notice though. And if har has divined Smithy and ching, then the result is obvious to me.

merry christmas, everyone!


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 19:21:55---
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 07:24PM Dec 25, 2012

Okay. It seems as though the seer does not want to reveal him/herself... likely because two humans were divined and at least one of them is now dead. At least, that's the only explanation that makes sense to me right now.

Looks like we'll have to get a wolf on our own this round. That being the case, I see no choice but to vote koin and get myself out of this tied majority.

Edit: But if koin isn't a wolf, this'll just give the real wolves an opportunity to end the game now. Still lots of time left, so I've switched my vote to Smithy. Hopefully, I don't regret this.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 19:27:50---
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:34PM Dec 25, 2012

Hopefully smithy returns with some good insight. I feel fairly confident that har is the seer. In my mind, I know the last 2 wolves. 2/3 chance we get it; hope smithy and har choose right.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 10:47PM Dec 25, 2012

I'm going to keep the mess down, I guess. I'd wait until morning but I can't guarantee what's going to happen while I'm asleep.

I. am the Seer. Scrubb is a human, chunnie is a wolf. I have an intuition about koin's being human (not sure how to justify the part where chunnie doesn't vote for him earlier if it's must lynch.. the link between them isn't a ludicrous stretch, I suppose).
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 11:12PM Dec 25, 2012

Great! Trusting ka-ching as seer, no other choice at this point.

That means we shoot chunnie this round. Har vs smithy next round, I will most likely go for har.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:17AM Dec 26, 2012

I quite like the idea of must lunch, sounds like a typical Christmas family gathering.

Ching being the Seer would explain her lame quietness I suppose, and her claim is reinforced somewhat by the fact that I would have considered chunnie my top suspect... but in the spirit of caution I'm not going to end the game just yet, rather wait and see what a couple other people have to say.

If we make it to next round and I'm one of two choices for the shot, I'd like to point out now that, if I was a wolf, when I posted last night would have been a perfect time to make a false seer claim to try to get the game finished given that everyone else had already posted and nobody had claimed yet.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:19AM Dec 26, 2012

Finally, you guys were supposed to act like Beavis and Butt-head, not play like them

You shot a wolf, but I'm not sure how much Chunnie minds



---This message was edited on 2012-12-26 11:28:17---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : Katherine24 

Online Now: 22 users and 550 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account