Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2858

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by The_Spider. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
chunnieAtt


Posted: 05:36AM Jan 8, 2013

Nothing but humans dead

---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 06:32:59---
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 07:14AM Jan 8, 2013

Wow the human/wolf ratio is getting a little tight now. I'm feeling sorry for the petty humans. I think it's time for one of us to be outed. Kicking off the vote for chunnie because, well, isn't it obvious?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 07:57AM Jan 8, 2013

SPV. Or is it?
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 08:15AM Jan 8, 2013

Yeah, a not-so-SPV for Smithy

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:23AM Jan 8, 2013

Let me guess, I'm a bit off this game?

Wondering why chunnie would bag the RFM without bothering to contribute anything else, and then vote on apparent suspicion (unless he was just being goofy again) without bothering to explain it... voting his way.

Skybet already admitted to being a wolf so I trust him to know who the others are.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 11:45:32---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:23AM Jan 8, 2013

just got back from a 4 hour math competition so i need some food before my brain will work again, putting an spv in before i go

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 08:29AM Jan 8, 2013

Goofiness and what not aside, I am human.

I woke up this morning, saw the game had started and posted the RFM, then promptly fell back asleep. And no, I didn't mess with it. By the time I woke up and came back on, Skybet had already posted.



Evie, was that a math olympiad competition, by chance?
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:30AM Jan 8, 2013

Oh man I remember the olympiads... super duper fun.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 08:32AM Jan 8, 2013

I work for the one in Trinidad. We're holding a competition next week.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:59AM Jan 8, 2013

A math compitition? Not my cup of tea.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that one of the posters above is a wolf, only question is...who?

I will ponder and wait till some more posts are made before voting.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 10:09AM Jan 8, 2013

i dunno what the olympiad is :p it's was the Georg Mohr ^.^ a math-logic competition (for danish gymnasie-students, onli available tools being paper, pencil and ruler) totally my cup of tea :3 the last question was cruel though used more than 50 % of the time on it still didn't get it

edit: they just put the questions online in english http://www.georgmohr.dk/gmopg/gm13pb.pdf


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 10:12:45---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:14AM Jan 8, 2013

Olympiads...Wait is that the World Wide athletic competition that happens every 4 years and all the countries from the previous posters this round combined...get trounced by the USA?????

Ok back to our game...I think the Harry eating probably clears Evita I cant picture Harry saying "Evita darling, eat me..."

Smithy...hmmm...although his game is a little off, he would probably drag Harry around a while longer to entertain his "bi-curiousness"...

The rest of you who knows...

I will start with an SPV vote with slight suspicion on estam
1. he babbles a lot
2. He is steamboat and no one will address this.
3. Steam and Spider are good friends this might make an already cloudy game more cloudy.
I am willing to change my vote if someone has a better idea...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:45AM Jan 8, 2013

and one more thing people, In THIS game DO NOT state a SPV vote with no explanation....EVERYONE WILL VOTE so the seer doesn't need protection!!!!!

All SPV votes with no explanation I am adding to my suspect list....Evita, Cami,...step up your game and HELP us!!!
Surely after 2 rounds of posts SOMETHING might strike you as wolfish...Even if you are wrong it will give us all something to at least think about....C'MON MAN.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 10:50AM Jan 8, 2013

what if everything strikes me as wolfish?

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 10:51AM Jan 8, 2013

So EVERYONE WILL VOTE so the seer doesn't need protection so DO NOT state a SPV... in other words, if you have no suspicions, don't vote just to shield the seer, because everyone will already be voting.

FYI, the olympiad in math happens every year, and in 2012, USA got schooled by South Korea and China.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 10:51:45---
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 11:16AM Jan 8, 2013

Interesting to me is the fact that as of right now Chunnie has 3 votes to be shot and has not once adresed this.

MMMnnn, most people are like....."I am NOT a wolf. Do not shoot me"


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 11:19AM Jan 8, 2013

Longhorn_fan wrote:
Interesting to me is the fact that as of right now Chunnie has 3 votes to be shot and has not once adresed this.

MMMnnn, most people are like....."I am NOT a wolf. Do not shoot me"


I think we all know chunnie is a wolf, he just has to be surely?

Wow I love logic math, I started a new Uni degree last year and one of my modules is maths logic. It's definitely my favorite. Got 94% in my exam too


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 11:22AM Jan 8, 2013

Dammit, guys are you really going to do this? Sheesh. I am really the seer!

I divined Harry as human in Round 1, and Smithy as wolf last round. I wanted to wait a couple more rounds, but it's better I get eaten and take down a wolf with me, than let you shoot me. I always suck at being seer.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 11:22:40---
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 11:23AM Jan 8, 2013

I just realised I didn't really give a reason above. But to clarify chunnie's "double-bluffing" has seemed a little too sincere throughout and it's time to put the cards on the table. Besides, I know a fellow wolf when I see one.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 11:24AM Jan 8, 2013

Ok that's a new twist!

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 11:34AM Jan 8, 2013

Well at least I know my vote is well placed.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 11:34AM Jan 8, 2013

I wasn't kidding when I said future me knows the identities of the wolves. Unfortunately, I won't live to find them all myself.

As I said in my first post in Round 1:
Dammit. I'm the seer. Please don't shoot me.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 11:38:17---
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 11:39AM Jan 8, 2013

Smithy wrote:
Well at least I know my vote is well placed.
Yup. Against your greatest enemy.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 11:50AM Jan 8, 2013

We can settle this pretty simply. If you were Seer and had divined Putter round 1 you would have messaged him last round. Putter was eaten so we know he's not a wolf, so we can just ask him. (Unless of course this claim was planned, in which case, anarchy)

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 11:55AM Jan 8, 2013

well i'd rather shoot a possible wolf than a possible wolf possible seer, if smithy turns out to be human, Chunnie'll be an obvious liar and a perfect shooting target so vote's on Smithy, will ask Harri later (if he gets back before i go to bed)

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 11:59AM Jan 8, 2013

Yes but why waste a round when I've outlined a pretty simple method of confirming his claim as false?

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 12:00PM Jan 8, 2013

he's online now, we should know soon i'll move to Chunnie if Harri sais he's lying

edit: confirmation gained in longhorns tb and it's unedited so it's his words, vote staying where it is


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 12:03:09---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 12:05PM Jan 8, 2013

What? It says he didn't.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:07PM Jan 8, 2013

I have to give you credit for trying, Smithy.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 12:10PM Jan 8, 2013

Yeah well I ain't letting you get away with this cheap effort without a fight.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 12:11PM Jan 8, 2013

lol

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 12:15PM Jan 8, 2013

Our Michael Bolton loving moderator is missing all the legit anarchy.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 12:16PM Jan 8, 2013

lol, doubters can now check Harri's sig i don't think i'll post in that box anymore...

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 12:16PM Jan 8, 2013

chunnie wrote:
Dammit, guys are you really going to do this? Sheesh. I am really the seer!

Seriously? That tactic again?



Evita wrote:
well i'd rather shoot a possible wolf than a possible wolf possible seer, if smithy turns out to be human, Chunnie'll be an obvious liar and a perfect shooting target so vote's on Smithy, will ask Harri later (if he gets back before i go to bed)

And there goes another howling post as defense for chunnie. I'd rather shoot chunnie over Smithy. Basically put it, the fate of chunnie would be the same as Evita's fate. I'm curious.

Evita wrote:
so vote's on Smithy, will ask Harri later (if he gets back before i go to bed)

Surely an attempt to imply "my priority first is to eliminate Smithy, I would pretend to try talk to Harry later."

Evita wrote:
he's online now, we should know soon i'll move to Chunnie if Harri sais he's lying

edit: confirmation gained in longhorns tb and it's unedited so it's his words, vote staying where it is

I didn't get this part? You were trying to convince us that Harry will confirm it, but I don't see any convincing statement from Harry here. It's a simple statement of "Let's confirm from Harry, but wait, look over there, something else is more interesting."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:18PM Jan 8, 2013

Holy crap a seer claim...from a man( I use the term loosely) about to get shot..hmmmm...skybet and Jayo jumped on it quickly and both were on my suspect list....I think in a game like this ...I will be the wise man...either

1 chunnie IS in fact the seer and Smithy is a wolf
2 chunnie is trying to save his wolf as$
3.chunnie just doesnt like Smithy and wants to get him shot
4. chunnie is throwing himself under the bus in an elaborate wolf plan
5 there would be no reason for a human to make a false seer claim (HABS)

I will wait...there is something fishy about this ...chunnie only had 3 votes on him EARLY in the round and if he was in fact the seer would have waited and defended himself in order to get at least 1 more divine...

I am sorry I am not buying it YET...I will wait.....as I stated in Longhorns BOX I am going to be VERY SKEPTICAL of seer claims....

and btw if smithy IS in fact human Sky and Jayo move to the top of my suspect list....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 12:20PM Jan 8, 2013

estam you're not completely updated mister Harri has confirmed that Chunnie is the seer, he first did it in a tb many of us are part of (Longhorn's tb) but as he had problems with a certain someone editing his post, it is now written in his signature, you may want to go look on the sig under one of his posts

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:21PM Jan 8, 2013

SirHar, check the darn talkbox! And Estam, you're trying really hard to make yourself look like a wolf here. I kinda think you're human, so cut it out.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:22PM Jan 8, 2013

Estam, go back to the previous rounds in this game and look at Harry's signature at the bottom of his posts.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 12:26PM Jan 8, 2013

Just because chunnie messaged Putter claiming he was the seer, doesn't mean he is the seer. I'm surprised because I thought this was a back-to-the-wall desperation claim but evidently he had planned for it earlier.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:28PM Jan 8, 2013

Planned what? Last round, I invited Harry to the talkbox I created... BEFORE he was eaten. That's how he knows I'm the seer. You guys seemed intent on shooting me otherwise, so I had to come out.

I won't be online for the next few hours, so I couldn't risk people logging on and piling on the majority on me.

Good luck with the rest of the game, humans. Bring home the victory.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 12:31:46---
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 12:30PM Jan 8, 2013

Planned the potential false-seer claim because you already had a fair amount of suspicion last round. The fact that Putter ended up being eaten is irrelevant, as a wolf you'd know all the humans and as long as you don't accidentally hit the real seer could easily message someone saying "I'm the seer, divined you as human ". And then use it as you have to postpone your shooting by a round... anarchy.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 12:31PM Jan 8, 2013

Actually, I was thinking that if I were a Wolf I could simply send a Human player a private message pretending I'm the Seer. I'll be sure that the Player is a Human, of course, because Wolves know who the Humans are. The unsuspecting Human wouldn't know that fact for sure but would most likely believe that I am the Seer since I convince him that s/he's Human. And more than that, one round at a time, I would be inviting my fellow Wolves to the TB while the Human victim thinks s/he's with other Humans. Then, I could just eat the unsuspecting Human already, no more use, he could already prove our innocence through private message (or in this case signature).

You know what's funny? My top three suspect as Wolves are in the same TB:
chunnie,
Evita, and
SirHar


I don't buy this.

VOTE chunnie
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 12:32PM Jan 8, 2013

Hmmm, this is all beginning to look rather circumstantial. I'm not quite sure what to believe. I haven't encountered a false seer claim in a game yet! And it's been a few years...

If we shoot another human now and another goes overnight, we could be in a very sticky situation. It's all well and good saying if Smithy isn't a wolf then we get chunnie, but I'm not convinced that's good enough strategy.

Smithy did become pretty defensive (understandably)


Smithy wrote:
Well at least I know my vote is well placed.


Is this post not an admission of guilt? It seems pretty much like "ok I'm a wolf I put my hand up". Don't you think??


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:32PM Jan 8, 2013

Well, when you're shot, Spider's post at the end of the round will reveal all, won't it.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 12:33PM Jan 8, 2013

Skybet wrote:
Smithy did become pretty defensive (understandably)

Smithy wrote:
Well at least I know my vote is well placed.


Is this post not an admission of guilt? It seems pretty much like "ok I'm a wolf I put my hand up". Don't you think??


If you're a human, and someone says "I'm the seer and skybet is a wolf", you know they're lying, and if you know they're lying, you presume they're a wolf. Hence my vote on chunnie is well placed. You dig?


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 12:34PM Jan 8, 2013

Huh. Already talked to Harry.

And as I said, it is how it went.

I VOTE chunnie
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 12:36PM Jan 8, 2013

Smithy wrote:
Skybet wrote:
Smithy did become pretty defensive (understandably)

Smithy wrote:
Well at least I know my vote is well placed.


Is this post not an admission of guilt? It seems pretty much like "ok I'm a wolf I put my hand up". Don't you think??


If you're a human, and someone says "I'm the seer and skybet is a wolf", you know they're lying, and if you know they're lying, you presume they're a wolf. Hence my vote on chunnie is well placed. You dig?


Haha, I think you're the one digging


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 12:36:42---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:39PM Jan 8, 2013

You know what, if you guys STILL don't want to believe me, and don't even want to believe Harry (a known human), then believe THIS.



That's a screenshot of Smithy's admission of guilt in the talkbox we're referring to. Do those words sound like those of a human?

Note that Smithy's post was not edited by anyone!


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 12:43:01---
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 12:41PM Jan 8, 2013

Estam wrote:
Huh. Already talked to Harry.

And as I said, it is how it went.

I VOTE chunnie
Wait, you're a wolf too? Guess I was wrong about you...

It is telling that you would go dig up that old game of mine (where I did utter crap) in an attempt to try to discredit me now. You seem to have a lot invested in me being shot over Smithy.

Guys, I think you should shoot Estam next round...


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 12:46:51---
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 12:50PM Jan 8, 2013

Now, we're discussing. This is getting exciting.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 12:54PM Jan 8, 2013

Estam wrote:
Actually, I was thinking that if I were a Wolf I could simply send a Human player a private message pretending I'm the Seer. I'll be sure that the Player is a Human, of course, because Wolves know who the Humans are. The unsuspecting Human wouldn't know that fact for sure but would most likely believe that I am the Seer since I convince him that s/he's Human. And more than that, one round at a time, I would be inviting my fellow Wolves to the TB while the Human victim thinks s/he's with other Humans. Then, I could just eat the unsuspecting Human already, no more use, he could already prove our innocence through private message (or in this case signature).
well there's an easy way to find out if we have several seer claims have the real seer message a dead and have that dead person message us if they receive another seer claim than Chunnie's. without mentioning names to us of course. If Chunnie's fake the real seer won't be in danger this way.


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 12:56PM Jan 8, 2013

chunnie wrote to Estam:
Wait, you're a wolf too? Guess I was wrong about you...

Guys, I think you should shoot Estam next round...

If you are the Seer, why would you let them shoot me next round when you can simply divine me after this round?
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 12:57PM Jan 8, 2013

cause he expects to be shot since he's revealed himself and therefore wouldn't be able to get more divinations

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 12:59PM Jan 8, 2013

Evita wrote:
well there's an easy way to find out if we have several seer claims have the real seer message a dead and have that dead person message us if they receive another seer claim than Chunnie's. without mentioning names to us of course. If Chunnie's fake the real seer won't be in danger this way.
Actually, I was waiting for that.
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 01:01PM Jan 8, 2013

Wow. A seer claim this early in the game. I'm going to join the Smithy vote in hopes that our seer really did did divine a wolf. Tonights I'd and eating choice should be interesting.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:02PM Jan 8, 2013

cool why didn't you propose it then?

edit @estam


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 13:02:28---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 01:05PM Jan 8, 2013

If Smithy is a wolf that would make him 4legged, 2 games in a row!

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:05PM Jan 8, 2013

must be in the genes...

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 01:07PM Jan 8, 2013

Because I'm still thinking if a Human chunnie is being manipulated by a Wolf. Because a Seer chunnie is doing it all wrong! A very bad move for a Seer. And I still think of the possibility that Smithy and chunnie are both Wolves.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:08PM Jan 8, 2013

i think you got me confused now

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 01:09PM Jan 8, 2013

Btw, why is Longhorn in the TB?
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:10PM Jan 8, 2013

she made it

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:10PM Jan 8, 2013

Estams last post makes complete sense (except for his suspects)....
A thought occurred to me...what if
I. Smithy and Chunnie are BOTH WOLVES
A. if either one is shot Not a bad wolf plan
1. if Chunnie is shot and a wolf...smithy is cleared
2. if smithy is shot and a wolf...chunnie remains seer
II. Chunnie is the seer and Smithy is a wolf.
III. Chunnie is a human making a false seer claim
A. this would be stupid due to the HABS eating
1. Chunnie is not stupid
IV. Chunnie is a wolf and Smithy is human
A. he could have easily picked Harry to invite to a seer box (as estam said)...and most people here divine Harry early so it would make sense
V. Chunnie is a wolf Smithy Human and skybet and Jayo are wolves
A. both skybet and Jayo immediately switched their votes to Smithy
1. maybe I am paranoid but this was weird...especially in a game like this

If I was the seer I would never come out early in round 3 in a 15 player game with only a 3/2 majority on me...
the whole thing sounds fishy to me

and BTW Steam err Estam...your suspect list is a little wack
I. I am not a wolf...
II Evita would NEVER have eaten Harry in round 2
III chunnie might be your only pearl of wisdom,,,and even that is out there on a limb....

That's all I got....Sorry I rambled but at least I tried to do it concisely !!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 01:15PM Jan 8, 2013

So did Longhorn invite chunnie in the TB?
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:18PM Jan 8, 2013

chunnie wrote:
i feel kinda bad for you Smithy

Har, if number I was correct, it would be better for them if Chunnie was shot so that's what they'd fight for, if Chunnie wasn't eaten after getting smithy show after saying he was seer it would be suspicous, so i think this is kinda unlikely since Smithy fought back so much
if it is IV we'll know if Smithy turns out to be human

and estam i'm pretty sure he is


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 01:19PM Jan 8, 2013

I'd tell you though, I am considering shooting Smithy. It would explain a lot. However, the discussion we are having now is so much to learn from and very interesting. Hence, I would not want to waste the remaining 15 hours just by pressing a switch vote to make 6. So, as much as I like, I would maximize this discussion to examine everything possible.
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 01:23PM Jan 8, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Estams last post makes complete sense

Do I not always?


and BTW Steam err Estam...your suspect list is a little wack

Note really. One point there is that if chunnie is a Wolf, he must have invited his fellow Wolves in the TB. The other point is that, if chunnie was Wolf, he would have made a TB that would include other Humans so that when he gets shot, the other Humans in the TB gets suspected as fellow Wolves. Hence, it would be easier to include Wolfish Humans in the TB.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:24PM Jan 8, 2013

Estam wrote:
I'd tell you though, I am considering shooting Smithy. It would explain a lot. However, the discussion we are having now is so much to learn from and very interesting. Hence, I would not want to waste the remaining 15 hours just by pressing a switch vote to make 6. So, as much as I like, I would maximize this discussion to examine everything possible.

that's an argument i understand :3


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 13:24:36---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 01:44PM Jan 8, 2013

Why don't we look at the facts as they are? To be honest, I don't see the point in chunnie coming out as the seer so early in the game to save himself for one round. It's not really worth the effort. But a false seer claim at the end of a game which will decide which way the game swings would be more believable. So chunnie has some credibility in my eyes for this reason. I will admit readily that I strongly suspected he was a wolf, but as I have said before, I haven't encountered a false seer claim before which is why I initially believed him so readily.

Estam, why were you so keen to defend Smithy initially? Just skeptical of chunnie? Now the evidence has grown it seems you're trying to palm off your defense on "getting better discussion", suddenly your motives have changed. But why? You guys [Estam and Smithy] were starting to look a bit like a double-act.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:44PM Jan 8, 2013

estam I was in longorns box and everyone was talking about claiming seer...I stated and I can go back and copy it...I will not take seer claims seriously in THIS game....
and your logic is a little wack ...If I was a wolf I would tell my wolf bros to create their own boxes and report back in the wolf box....
Listen Chunnie Might be the Seer and if so Smithy is a wolf!!!
all I am saying is any in this game who would attempt a false seer claim would have set up Harry as the cleared Human...because you get 2 people...Evita does what harry says....I think evita is human but if I were setting it up I would make sure I had one of them

I think the beers and lack of sleep are hitting me...but this is fun....

Beware I am "fixin to go SirHar on your as$es"......


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 01:48PM Jan 8, 2013

I think the beers and lack of sleep are hitting me...but this is fun....

I know, right. (I currently am making my final post before I sleep. But I realized I want to reply to this post first.)
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:57PM Jan 8, 2013

Skybet your immediate flip along with jayo disturbed me....as you two were on my top suspect list...If this was a wolf plan it was orchestrated in unison.......

Here was my list prior to the seer claim....and no chunnie wasnt on it...
1 skybet
2 jayo
3 longhorn
4 estam ( mainly because he wont acknowledge the Spider connection...and he thinks I am an idiot)...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 02:01PM Jan 8, 2013

Well lets just see how this round plays out and get some identities before we pass judgement. I am going to go with the seer claim, alas well played to chunnie if it doesn't turn out to be true. My initial vote was for chunnie, as I did suspect him, I'm certainly not strategising with him.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 02:04PM Jan 8, 2013

I apologize to everyone. I would like to continue this discussion, but it is currently 3:30 in the morning here and I need to wake up in 1 and a half hours. So, I would like to think aloud as much as I still can before I doze off to peace.

Chunnie is not being a Human chunnie as far as I read from his previous games. He's the type who gets excited when he has a role. Hence, he's either a Wolf or a Seer. But I haven't read how a Seer chunnie is yet.
But if chunnie is the Seer, he's making a very stupid move. Very bad.
Usually a Wolf would claim Seer when they want the real Seer to admit his identity or find out who the real Seer is already and his/her identity won't be revealed after his/her death.
However, since this is a game where you can post after death, the real Seer could simply reveal the false claim and we get to catch the pretending Human.
Unless of course the Wolves know that the real Seer would not be able to go online for the rest of the game to reveal this fact.
Hence, shooting Smithy and proved to be a Wolf would either mean that chunnie is really the Seer OR chunnie is a Wolf taking a long shot of innocence from Smithy's death.
But that's not a problem since if chunnie really is the Seer then he would, as a better interest for the Wolves, be eaten tonight.

There are only 3 Wolves here, correct? If there were 4, this act would more likely incline to being a Wolf act.
The thing I'm currently thinking of right now is if there is a good possibility for the real Seer to actually not be able to inform us about his real identity, hence this being a Wolf act would play in the long run, but it's a very long shot.

So, basically, Smithy's death would reveal a lot. And his sudden disappearance at this moment is very inconvenient to the hunting Humans. But I do not fully grasp involvement of the TBs, but am convinced that could be done later.

I could easily click to switch vote to Smithy right now, and as far as I remember, that would end the round.

I know what it would look like to me when Smithy gets proven Wolf. But I don't actually care. I played this game to learn something from it and not really win it. I could play and win a thousand games and remain the same Player as I started it or I could always get shot or eaten but be assured that I learned a lot and improved. I know what my identity is. And I'm not that type who would claim I'm Human or a Wolf or a Seer.

And now I'm really sleepy. -_-

But before that, if Smithy is proven Wolf, I'd like the other Wolves to think about this: Would it not have been more convenient if the REAL SEER would let another Human claim Seer?
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 02:06PM Jan 8, 2013

Estam wrote:
I apologize to everyone. I would like to continue this discussion, but it is currently 45 in the morning here and I need to wake up in an hour.
FIXED.
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 02:07PM Jan 8, 2013

45
Unbelievable.

4 : 0 5
There!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:08PM Jan 8, 2013

Hey estam are girls aloud to read....go to school ...and be real humans....or are they just sex slaves..owned by men???

not all muslims are terrorists....BUT can we at least address the facts....Most terrorists are muslims....not only do they kill each other...desecrate and control their women...but good grief man ....Why THAT AVI "estam"...It SUKS!!!! Trust me on THIS one....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:11PM Jan 8, 2013

In this format, the seer can speak from beyond the grave and as such does not have any risk of information dying with them... thus outting yourself with well over half the round left and with only three votes to your name would be an incredibly self-centred style of play as an alternative to actually trying to defend yourself legitimately. Indeed in this game he could seek Putter's assistance in influencing saving votes or any such other tactic than immediately shouting seer.

Skybet wrote:
Haha, I think you're the one digging


No offence, but if you think that statement makes me at all suspicious you're simply not understanding what I'm saying.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Estam


Posted: 02:13PM Jan 8, 2013

I understand why you're insecure because I'm the better shady guy...with beard.

I just changed it this game, Smithy mentioned about dictatorship.

Ok, Sir, for you my shady buddy, I'd change it back to my avi 2 years ago.

(And I really did not let that post pass.)
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:17PM Jan 8, 2013

For the record, estam, I got a good laugh out of your change of avi.

Real seer, PLEASE contact one of the dead humans to let them know who you are. That is all the information we need for now. It would be useful if nobody finished the round until then.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 02:19PM Jan 8, 2013

i keep giggling when i look at your sig for some reason smithy

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 02:19PM Jan 8, 2013

Wow, a lot has gone down since I last checked the game.

EDIT: This was posted in the TB (which BTW, sorry I could only invite 10 people to)

chunnie wrote:
LF, please revoke my moderator privileges. Wolves shouldn't have them.


Now the whole damn thing is confusing the hell out of me.

If I vote Smithy, I end the round.
What if by chance, CHunie and Smithy are wolves, and Skybet maybe??


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 14:22:57---

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:24PM Jan 8, 2013

there was something in estams post that I had just thought of prior....only I will say it more simply...
if I am a wolf and make a false seer claim and it HITS by skill or chance....the rest is a cake walk.....

people be careful.....Smithy is probably a wolf and chunnie is probably the seer but they all disapeared on us....I dont like ANY of it...

if smithy is shot AND a wolf I still dont trust chunnie as seer ...of course the wolves will HAVE to eat him....

SPIDER would WE know if the seer is still in the game after night falls????or is it "anarchy"


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:24PM Jan 8, 2013

Don't end the round, LH, we'll wait for the real Seer to contact us through their divine methods.

Evita wrote:
i keep giggling when i look at your sig for some reason smithy


Yeah, I quite like it, I might keep it even after the game finishes.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:31PM Jan 8, 2013

Sabi dont pull the trigger YET...we have time....Let's see if chunnie stumbles.....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 02:31PM Jan 8, 2013

SirHar wrote:
SPIDER would WE know if the seer is still in the game after night falls????or is it "anarchy"
depends on who has the rfm, when Spider has edited the id in the person with the rfm can change it if they want to if somebody is shot we'll know their identity for certain though

Edit: it is possible the Chunnie is a wolf too, but Smithy isn't trying to hide his wolfness a lot anymore, so he's our best bet first, him being shot first might also let the Chunnie divine someone more :3 so it's beneficial for us to shoot Smithy first even if Chunnie too is a wolf


---This message was edited on 2013-01-08 14:34:32---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:52PM Jan 8, 2013

I'm not a wolf and I'm presuming chunnie must be, or else he wouldn't be trying this tack. It may seem like an easy way out to say "we'll shoot smithy then shoot chunnie if smithy is human" but the round wasted falling for chunnie's gambit could prove important down the line.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:53PM Jan 8, 2013

and one more thing ...Smithy if Chunnie is the seer and divined Harry in one You in 2 ..it would make sense....the only thing saving your as$ is I was expecting an onslaught of seers......if I was the seer I would keep my mouth shut....and smithy if you are a wolf Chunnie is a rockstar........read into that what you may.....I am LEARY!!!!!....

scenerio to think about.....smithy is a wolf ....someone besides chunnie is the seer... smithy is shot and a wolf...chunnie is cleared until divined...and good grief seer if chunnie is not shot or eaten DIVINE him and come out....

I am starting to babble....Budweiser ROCKS!~!!

The only thing that makes sense to me is that Smithy and Chunnie are both wolves....which would be too smart for chunnie and a Brit to devise....
OR chunnie is telling the truth....


If the real seer is not Chunnie PLEASE COME OUT!!!!!! UNLESS... you only divined Humans that were shot or eaten... then remain silent....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 02:55PM Jan 8, 2013

But likewise, if we shot chunnie or he got eaten overnight, we would be knocking right on your door next round. So the situation remains the same reversed.

Ps. Smithy, I understand you, I just believe your scraping around for anything to try and escape this situation to be nothing more than digging a metaphorical wolf-sized hole.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:59PM Jan 8, 2013

Holy crap Evita are you saying that one of the 4 eaten or shot might have been the seer????????

Good Grief this changes a lot...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:00PM Jan 8, 2013

True Sky, from you people's perspectives it would be a round wasted either way if you get it wrong, I'm just trying to emphasise that it's not a win-win situation by gunning for me first because you're wasting a round that way too.

And of course I'm scraping around a bit, it's pretty hard to grasp much of a conclusive defence against a false seer claim without getting shot first.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:01PM Jan 8, 2013

Waiting around for the real Seer while listening to this on repeat.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 03:05PM Jan 8, 2013

It's actually a little more complicated than that guys. I was PM'd by someone claiming to be the Seer and that they divined Smithy and Chunnie. I PM'd Chunnie and I didn't need to PM Smithy

Not 100% if the person that contacted me was actually the Seer cos they took a big risk messaging me earlier in the round, guess my humaness is just sooo obvious!

Then again, if that person was a wolf and not the Seer, they aren't taking any risk at all

I told Chunnie the ID of the person who messaged me, but didn't contact Smithy, obviously. Naming dead players as divinees is solid, I liked that!

If that person which contacted me is a wolf, well I'll squeal next round and nail them to the post if Smithy flips human, though I believe the PM I received.

I'm not the Seer, I've already mentioned this so Chunnie, your probably gonna get munched tonight cos the wolves are stupid and don't know who to lash out at


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:08PM Jan 8, 2013

Jayo, do you seriously believe that someone would message a non-clear telling them they're the Seer? You're either gullible or lying.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:14PM Jan 8, 2013

this smithy chunnie thing has me a little perplexed.....theory...chunnie Smithy Skybet in a wolf box...
conversation....
" Chunnie claim seer and divine me and roll with the Putter human crap..
skybet leap on the vote and we will catch stragling humans like Jayo and evita....and others....
when I am shot as wolf you will lead us to victory.....

THIS scenerio is NOT that "far fetched" ...I would have thought of it.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 03:18PM Jan 8, 2013

What a TERRIBLE day I had

at least Michael Bolton is kicking out some pretty sweet jams here though


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:24PM Jan 8, 2013

OR Chunnie Jayo and sky...in the wolf box.....no one takes Har seriously lets get rid of Habs Harry and smithy.....

all I am saying humans is let's be careful....I plan on winning this game!!!!! or I will change my name to HarSchmuck.....

and trust me I am off work for 2 days I will be here!!!!! chunnie/smithy...Jayo and sky you better eat ME this is an official warning!!!!

and BTW who the F is Estam?????is it like a fight club dude????


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 03:28PM Jan 8, 2013

My honest thought is "Why the big deal?". It is one round......yes, if the bullet hits the wrong target we (humans) are kinda screwed but we have a decent amount of clears to go with.....If Chunnie is the Seer he will not last through the night, so who cares.
If Chunnie is still here tomorrow, BINGO....wolf, unless the wolves deceide not to eat him, which would be stupid in a sense, but could make an interesting game if Chunnie is the Seer as no one would believe his further divinations.

In my thinking of how the clears would occur are the bandwagon of voters that piled on the two votes, see if Smithy is not a wolf then those who voted for Chunie might be a good place to look for future furballs. However, I do not know if I am right but I think if we miss this round and next then we are at a must lynch for round 4.

Honestly I believe the wolves are SMITHY, CHUNNIE, and SKYBET.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:30PM Jan 8, 2013

Wow SirHar you couldn't be more off the mark, I want to win this game too! I was fully ready to shoot chunnie at the beginning of the round but switched when he came out as a seer. I haven't encountered a false seer claim before so I believed it unconditionally. That's all there is too it. Nothing strange going on. I can't vouch for the identity of anyone else and haven't eluded to.

That is a bit odd Jayo, why would you believe such a message in an anarchic game like this!?


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 03:32PM Jan 8, 2013

Sir Har is the second wolf...TRUST me on this one

Boom!!


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:43PM Jan 8, 2013

LH it's a big deal for me because it's the difference between being shot and living.

And one round out of a maximum of seven is still a reasonable chunk.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 03:53PM Jan 8, 2013

Jayo is telling the truth. I'm not the real seer. But I am 100% sure that Smithy is a wolf, and I couldn't think of any way to get the majority shifted to him other than claiming seer.

This will seem somewhat convoluted, but please hear me out. I just wish Jayo had kept his mouth shut, so I wouldn't have had to say anything.

Actually, the person who messaged Jayo isn't the real seer either. The real seer divined me in Round 1 and invited me to a talkbox. There, we devised a plan to attempt to determine if there's a wolf among Jayo and this other person. I messaged the person who messaged Jayo, telling them that I am the seer, and asking them to message Jayo and give him the "divinations" which the real seer had gotten, so we could see what Jayo did with the information. The plan the seer and I had was to:
A. see if the person would really do what I asked, and
B. see what Jayo would do with the information.

Since Jayo messaged me back, and neither of them attempted to get me shot, the seer and I have concluded that they are both human, and so can be trusted. Jayo, please keep the identity of the person who messaged you secret. That will come in handy later on. Plus, we don't want to narrow down the wolves' search for the real seer more than we have already done.



I am absolutely sure that Smithy is a wolf. I wouldn't be revealing my seer claim to be false otherwise! This information comes from the real seer. Shoot Smithy, and you will all see for yourselves!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 03:56PM Jan 8, 2013

Think about this. If this is all some elaborate ruse, it wouldn't be a very good one. If I were a wolf, all I had to do was continue claiming seer and Smithy would be shot. I'm doing this because I think it gives us the best opportunity to win the game.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:57PM Jan 8, 2013

Just wow.

It's pretty convenient for you that you can't provide any concrete details about that isn't it?


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 03:59PM Jan 8, 2013

The only detail necessary will be Spider's night post, revealing that you are in fact a wolf.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 04:00PM Jan 8, 2013

... by which point your plan will have been successful. Also convenient.

If you were a human you wouldn't have false seer claimed when you could have just told people the information you knew without confusing the issue. Your play doesn't make sense as seer nor human.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:01PM Jan 8, 2013

I agree. Wow.

What to do now??



We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:04PM Jan 8, 2013

Why not just say all that in the first place chunnie? And why say it now?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 04:05PM Jan 8, 2013

I'm here to answer the million dollar question. Yeah, I skimmed, so shoot me. (actually, don't, that'd be not so good). At many a player's behest, I vote Smithydarling. *pulls trapdoor lever*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:06PM Jan 8, 2013

I wont give you SMithy's ID outright, first you will have to answer a little riddle


If you start with THREE, and take away ONE...how many do you have left


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 17 users and 478 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account