Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2864

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by HABS2933. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #2

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
kitty-cattus


Posted: 10:03AM Jan 17, 2013

Thanks Kitty. As you all know, the luck of the draw was not with the humans as the votes piled on OC, who it turs out was your seer.
SirHar was obviously a human.
As it stands now of the 13 players in the game there are 3 WOLVES and 10 Humans


---This message was edited on 2013-01-17 15:50:26---

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 10:04AM Jan 17, 2013

Random SPV for now. I think we're pretty much doomed. Our seer is gone and it's only round 2. So, any wolfish seeming people?

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 10:05AM Jan 17, 2013

I placed a vote on Blondie to see if I can get the pot stirred. it is by no means set in stone and there is really no suspicion to it. Like I stated, just want to see what sort of juicy conversation I can get going. Bummer about the seer

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:10AM Jan 17, 2013

Haha they ate Har. Either the wolves have a sense of humour, find Har's ways annoying, or figure stronger players are even stronger when dead.

kitty-cat wrote:
Random SPV for now. I think we're pretty much doomed. Our seer is gone and it's only round 2. So, any wolfish seeming people?


How can we be doomed after one round?! Voting Cat for now based on the strangeness of that comment and the illogicality of stating an SPV whilst bemoaning the demise of the Seer in the same sentence.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-17 10:11:40---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 10:17AM Jan 17, 2013

Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry. I am not an expert at this game. And I meant, that's bad luck.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 10:19AM Jan 17, 2013

yea, we're far from doomed the death of the seer doesn't mean we lose, it turns the game towards the more average kinda game without the seer though like a normal game just with speaking dead

no vote from me for now since there's no seer to protect and i dunno who to vote :p


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:22AM Jan 17, 2013

We didn't need the seer last time, we can do it again this game spv for now

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:25AM Jan 17, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
We didn't need the seer last time, we can do it again this game spv for now


You too eh?

I feel like we could maybe learn something from the eating of Har... but I'm not sure what.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-17 10:26:09---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 10:34AM Jan 17, 2013

Well i would assume that there is more than one player in this game who would be intimidated and/or annoyed by HAR.......JJ, Koin....perhaps.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:39AM Jan 17, 2013

Intimidiated? Not sure... annoyed, definitely possible.

JJ suddenly turned on Har after his comment last round which I didn't really understand so he could be a candidate for the "annoyed by Har" category.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:56AM Jan 17, 2013

oh yeah, we don't need to spv ;o

I meant self-protection vote


---This message was edited on 2013-01-17 11:13:35---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:37PM Jan 17, 2013

Goodness it is quiet in here today. You would think that there would be more discussion espically with the absence of a seer.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:52PM Jan 17, 2013

well it's only almost 4 hours into the round so..

only few things (like Harri) are better than swimming around in cool water :3 only bad thing is i got a headache cause i didn't notice how thirsty i was

i'll wait for people to get on :3 no reason for random votes when the seer is dead and there's nobody i suspect a lot so want to hear some opinions first


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:28PM Jan 17, 2013

with the Anarchy format im not ruling anyone out for eating Har, since he is still free to participate. Not sure who Im leaning toward yet, but i still like the idea of an SPV even if there is no seer so fishing haha

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
PYTHON*


Posted: 03:28PM Jan 17, 2013

Ok, fish vote by me then. So how is Har still free to participate?

How many accounts do you have on Braingle?
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 03:28PM Jan 17, 2013

I'll take random vote. Braingle just got blocked @ my school, under "Obscene/Tasteless" and "R-rated". WTF?

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 03:35PM Jan 17, 2013

PYTHON wrote:
Ok, fish vote by me then. So how is Har still free to participate?
he might be dead but he still has freedom of speech, he just can't vote

if that's what you guys prefer i'll place a fish vote too


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:56PM Jan 17, 2013

Why are we heading towards a MoO without a seer to protect?

Switching to JJ as he may have wanted to get rid of Har, weak reasoning but it's (slightly) better than no reasoning.

JJPutz wrote:
I'll take random vote. Braingle just got blocked @ my school, under "Obscene/Tasteless" and "R-rated". WTF?


Admin must have read of some of Spider's jokes.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 04:09PM Jan 17, 2013

JJPutz wrote:
I'll take random vote. Braingle just got blocked @ my school, under "Obscene/Tasteless" and "R-rated". WTF?


Take it to the admin. have pitition done. There are things on this site that can be argued as being very educational......math games and teasers, puzzles, quizzes that are not soley entertainment related. That is what I would do if I were you


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 04:25PM Jan 17, 2013

I have arrived. SPPv for a voteless.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:44PM Jan 17, 2013

Longhorn_fan wrote:
JJPutz wrote:
I'll take random vote. Braingle just got blocked @ my school, under "Obscene/Tasteless" and "R-rated". WTF?


Take it to the admin. have pitition done. There are things on this site that can be argued as being very educational......math games and teasers, puzzles, quizzes that are not soley entertainment related. That is what I would do if I were you


I think this would be a good tactic JJ. Have Facebook and other type sites been blocked as well? Those are more questionable than Brainle in my opinion.


Be sure to follow you dreams; otherwise you'll end up working for someone who had the guts to follow his.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 04:46PM Jan 17, 2013

Just a problem: I'm the only one in my school who uses this.
I'm changing to Cat as a totally-random-psuedo-self-preservation-vote. Or, because of that post with the SPV while saying the seer died.


On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 04:51PM Jan 17, 2013

@HABS-Yeah, as well as everything from youtube, Twitter, and photobucket to Google, Yahoo, and radio.com, to coolmath.com, funbrain.com and primarygames.com

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 05:01PM Jan 17, 2013

brb
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 05:04PM Jan 17, 2013

JJPutz wrote:
Just a problem: I'm the only one in my school who uses this.
I'm changing to Cat as a totally-random-psuedo-self-preservation-vote. Or, because of that post with the SPV while saying the seer died.


I forgot. So did Putter. Didn't mean to.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:09PM Jan 17, 2013

JJ if you are the only one who uses it not sure why they would issue a ban on it, but whatever. Try to talk to them. There is a lot of objectionable material on Youtube and tons of stuff om FB etc that could be construed as R-rated.
I am not sure about Twitter, I have never used it and refuse to: I'm a Leader, not a Follower!


Be sure to follow you dreams; otherwise you'll end up working for someone who had the guts to follow his.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:11PM Jan 17, 2013

While I think Smithy (and other people in previous games) make too big a deal about "Your SPVing with NO SEER!?!?!?" the MoO is still a bit of a problem. Kitty's comment was weird, but ive run down that road before and its all too often a human but definitly a possibility. It could be the eating of Har was sort of a spiteful stickit to him after missing last game. He got all bent out of shape about missing the last one and now gets eaten Rd1 in this one...not sure who that brings me to, Putter maybe :laugh but could be any of several 'noobs'

Will monitor for a little while longer


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 05:30PM Jan 17, 2013

Hey all, sorry I'm a bit late, I've fallen ill. I'm afraid I havent read any of your posts because its too much effort. I wont be that active over the next few days so by all means shoot/eat me. I will do my best to get on and vote though. And to those in the WTB game, sorry I missed the round...

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 05:38PM Jan 17, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
While I think Smithy (and other people in previous games) make too big a deal about "Your SPVing with NO SEER!?!?!?" the MoO is still a bit of a problem.


Relax champ, I made one small comment then a throwaway remark, hardly a big deal.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 05:48PM Jan 17, 2013

oh snap, Dannio. i forgot. haha
hold on, I want to read the end of last round to see what Python ended up saying before I move forward.
I'm here now. Have a few minutes to look at what's going on.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 05:53PM Jan 17, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
...the MoO is still a bit of a problem.


What does MoO stand for? I feel like I should know this, but I can't figure it out.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 06:00PM Jan 17, 2013

Majority of One.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 06:10PM Jan 17, 2013

Okay, thank you.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:15PM Jan 17, 2013

that why I, rather deliberatly , inserted the phrase players in previous games. I have a feeling we'll end up shooting JJ/Cat/ or possibly Python, Im not sure what other direction to go in, let me give the game a quick once over i suppose

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 06:22PM Jan 17, 2013

Turns out my "vote to get Python reacting" rendered absolutely no response from him whatsoever. hm. Curious. Even his one post so far this round is proving somewhat... unimpressive. I don't mind that direction. Grant me some time to further analyse the goings-on. There's only so much insight we can tap into, though. haha
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 06:24PM Jan 17, 2013

That's one nice thing about this style if game -- you still can communicate your thoughts - just no vote if your dead. You may not be able to trust everyone but that's what makes it different.

My vote this round is on JJ Seems suspicious to me.
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 06:35PM Jan 17, 2013

JJ's always suspicious. He's usually a good shot - even as a human. Just saying.

Is it just me or does Harry come out of his shell with this anarchy thing?
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 07:02PM Jan 17, 2013

I would be up for kitty or JJ this round, no one else is coming across as suspicious. Either the wolves are doing a good job, or kitty and JJ are the 2 wolves

I'll put in a vote for kitty to tie it up with JJ. Lets see what happens.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 07:30PM Jan 17, 2013

Mmnn...between kitty and JJ I would prob go with JJ. Kitty's earlier SPV seems like an honest noob mistake, IMO. If I were thinking like KittyI am in an elitist game and trying to go with the flow. I think if kitty IS a wolf she will give herself up eventually.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 07:41PM Jan 17, 2013

Man, I really hate how I'm in jeapordy because of 2 people voting for me and then everybody else just starts going, 'Well, you know, JJ did this and that' and then you have ching:
'He's always a good shot, human or not'
I feel somewhat offended. I'll check back tomorrow morning at sch--wait, laterish.
Stupid rules...


On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 08:23PM Jan 17, 2013

Longhorn_fan wrote:
Mmnn...between kitty and JJ I would prob go with JJ. Kitty's earlier SPV seems like an honest noob mistake, IMO. If I were thinking like KittyI am in an elitist game and trying to go with the flow. I think if kitty IS a wolf she will give herself up eventually.


Yeah, I guess. Everything just seems a little forced.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:29PM Jan 17, 2013

Im not opposed to either the kat or JJ shootings but lets not pretend its anything other than those are the two 'weak links' left (and a mildly at worst suspicous comment from cat)

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 08:45PM Jan 17, 2013

Hey, I can be a strong player!!! How many TWG games have you played?

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 08:46PM Jan 17, 2013

I'm going to switch my vote to JJ. I don't really know if he's a wolf, but I don't want to be shot.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:56PM Jan 17, 2013

In my experience players who come into a game as sky did and states blah blah will not be active are generally human. Keeping him in the game as an inactive will basically require the wolves to draw out the night. Should we take a chance on that and get rid of a 90% chance on shooting a human by voting sky?

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 09:04PM Jan 17, 2013

Really, 90%? I don't doubt your experience, but that seems a but much for just saying he's sick. I might be willing to switch to sky, solely based on inactivity though. I would like to hear what others have to say about it before switching though.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:19PM Jan 17, 2013

What I mean by that is every time a player comes on and says I will be inactive so shoot me they have always been human in my experience. I have actually never seen a player do that and then they turn out to be a wolf. That is only my experience. Although if a player does fall inactive the wolves will drag out the night to avoid the clear.

So in my view it is actually a 100% chance of shooting a human....I threw in the 90% to be optimistic.

Even though my game stats says 40something it is actually about 15 games more due to a TB some of us were in last year. I would say apex 20 times have I been in a game where a player calls inactivity and "sacraficed" themselves.

By no means am I a mathematician. ;)


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:21PM Jan 17, 2013

JJPutz wrote:
Hey, I can be a strong player!!! How many TWG games have you played?


Enough to put down you and Cab back to back

is that enough?


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:24PM Jan 17, 2013

Let's not forget any given player has an 80% chance of being a human before they've even said anything.

And I would say from what I've seen people who say they're sick are perhaps slightly MORE likely to be a wolf... however I would hope people wouldn't resort to such cheap tactics so I'm going to assume sky's sickness makes him neither more nor less likely to be a wolf.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-17 21:32:55---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:39PM Jan 17, 2013

The OC Blitze has me curious last round ( I dont mean me HP and Koin who talked in chat) I mean cat and JJ who rushed on last minute...I guess Ill try cat, for funsies

wow thats annoying, it didnt include my critical edit..im NOT voting cat, because she said something in the TB that made me lean human..Ill let JJ marinate awhile longer


---This message was edited on 2013-01-17 21:55:28---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 09:45PM Jan 17, 2013

If Sky is only gonna be sick for this one round, then I see this as not inactivity. If he seems human, why shoot him?

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:59PM Jan 17, 2013

Sky was inactive in the WTB although that game is far less forgiving for illness. Sky generally is not the type who would resort to cheap taticics. Regardless of Sky's role in the game with any inactives the wolves have to let night time out unless they want to give up the clear or, they could deceide to eat the inactive themselves....if that be the case it would give a slight insight into the type of wolves we are dealing with.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 04:54AM Jan 18, 2013

Sorry boot that 14 hour day at school so I missed being productive most of the round and could only really phone check in>.>

is it too late to make things interesting?


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 05:22AM Jan 18, 2013

celtichero voted for ka-ching
Evita voted for celtichero
HarryPutter voted for JJPutz
JJPutz voted for kitty-cat
ka-ching voted for PYTHON
kitty-cat voted for JJPutz
koin_era345 voted for kitty-cat
Longhorn_fan voted for MrsBlondie
PYTHON voted for Longhorn_fan
Smithy voted for JJPutz
The_Spider voted for Skybet

Hmmmm


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:35AM Jan 18, 2013

Not gonna vote that way so late in the round on the faintest of feelings, but Harry whats your thoughts on Evi this game

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:00AM Jan 18, 2013

She's acting exactly like I'd expect if she was a wolf I can tell you that much. Changing to kitty.

celtichero voted for ka-ching
Evita voted for celtichero
HarryPutter voted for kitty-cat
JJPutz voted for kitty-cat

ka-ching voted for PYTHON
kitty-cat voted for JJPutz
koin_era345 voted for kitty-cat
Longhorn_fan voted for MrsBlondie
MrsBlondie voted for JJPutz
PYTHON voted for Longhorn_fan
Smithy voted for JJPutz
The_Spider voted for Skybet

Oh, ties Mrs' silent vote for JJ is disturbing, which is why I had to change.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 07:01:59---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 07:28AM Jan 18, 2013

I am honestly at a loss when it comes to JJ and kitty. Either one or both could be a wolf/human. With me not having a feeling either way I donot feel comfortable breaking the tie between them.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 07:59AM Jan 18, 2013

wait, Blondie's vote wasn't silent, just late look higher up

i dunno which of the two are more likely so i'll leave it tied, haven't played with kitty before i think so i dunno her play style


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:02AM Jan 18, 2013

Late enough to affect the voting at a pivotal moment in the round Not coo

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:04AM Jan 18, 2013

i know but not silent

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:05AM Jan 18, 2013

She was silent when she made the change = silent

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:07AM Jan 18, 2013

how late can you change your vote without it being considered silent then?

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:10AM Jan 18, 2013

Whether or not its silent is not based on time but whether or not you say anything... you know... as opposed to silence.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:10AM Jan 18, 2013

Posting when you vote 12 hours is pushing it especially late in the game to seal a majority

---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 08:11:15---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 08:11AM Jan 18, 2013

Feeling a little better today. Not great but better, and the snow has lifted my spirits so theres no need for the wolves to let night time out as I will be checking back to see whats going on.

I must say I do feel a little sorry for JJ, I dont really see what hes done to appear wolfy. Kitty switched just to try and save her hide even though she didnt have any reason to suspect JJ so I'm going to be brave and break the deadlock and vote kitty. Her posts dont seem all that sincere.

I will try and check back a bit later. For now, back to bed...



We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:27AM Jan 18, 2013

on phone will try cat i suppose but think evi for next possbly

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:27AM Jan 18, 2013

Well with an hour and a hlaf left in the round it is 4 votes for kitty and 3 votes for JJ

I also feel a little for JJ. He has some in common with Har, as in he is usually shot or eaten in round one or two; however, he did do that to himself with his past actions. It would be nice if we could give him the benefit of the doubt and leave him be for a few rounds and see if he actually can be useful.

JJ: This just might be your chance. Don't be a putz


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:31AM Jan 18, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
on phone will try cat i suppose but think evi for next possbly


Why Evi?

It struck me as odd that her and putter were having a conversation here when they were both in chat anyway. But I don't know if it means anything more than just being odd.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:34AM Jan 18, 2013

because... see... chat is for something else

anyway, i said in here cause ithought some people might not have noticed blondies post so to tell everybody that she did post

and i dunno why me either


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
ka-ching


Posted: 08:36AM Jan 18, 2013

somehow finding it strange the way evie is defending Blondie as such. just mentioning that.
At this point, I think I'm gonna join the JJ vote. I think I lean human on kitty, despite the few comments others have pointed out. I think most of the "strange" things about her would be more attributed to being younger/impressionable than being a wolf. I realise there's only an hour and a half left, though.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:37AM Jan 18, 2013

Can I interest anyone in a late surge on Evi?

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:38AM Jan 18, 2013

Evi is scared of lying outside of the game hence why I think she's a wolf since she avoids discussing it.

I don't think Evi defending Blondie is strange, just a distraction. I might vote Evi, but I won't like doing it.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 08:39:32---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:40AM Jan 18, 2013

i'm just saying that she wasn't silent late, not silent

and of course i don't like lying, which is why i prefer not discussing in chat at all unless i know we're both human i alreadi explained that to you 2 games ago


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:41AM Jan 18, 2013

I know that's why I think it's suspicious.


I'd most prefer a kitty-Evi tie


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:41AM Jan 18, 2013

Rolling out of interest...

Why a tie?


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 08:42:15---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:42AM Jan 18, 2013

it's suspicious cause i explained it 2 games ago?

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:42AM Jan 18, 2013

i cant add much blonde defense seems like perst def move

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:42AM Jan 18, 2013

I think he's saying the fact that you're not discussing it outside the game means you have something to lie about.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:43AM Jan 18, 2013

They're equally suspicious

No, because last game you were still willing to discuss it, and you turned out human.


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:44AM Jan 18, 2013

celtichero voted for ka-ching
Evita voted for celtichero
HarryPutter voted for Evita
JJPutz voted for kitty-cat
ka-ching voted for JJPutz
kitty-cat voted for JJPutz

koin_era345 voted for kitty-cat
Longhorn_fan voted for MrsBlondie
MrsBlondie voted for JJPutz
PYTHON voted for Longhorn_fan
Skybet voted for kitty-cat
Smithy voted for Evita
The_Spider voted for Evita


3-way tie?


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 08:50:59---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:49AM Jan 18, 2013

last game we were both just about cleared just about end of 1st round

and besides, what response do you expect when you pop in saying you and spider think i'm a wolf but won't say why? not like i can prove or explain anything, especially when i dunno what reasons you have :p


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:52AM Jan 18, 2013

I will make sure we use a tranquillizer instead of a silver bullet in case

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:53AM Jan 18, 2013

a tranquillizer? *scared of what Harri'll do to her if she goes unconsious*

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:56AM Jan 18, 2013

I could go for Evi....ironically I was thinking that at begining of round....Do not know why, just a weird huntch. I did not want to mention it for fear of retaliation. LOL....and I think you guys can get what I mean by that.

One thing if EVI does turn out to be human....I would start to look at a spider/putter combo.
If she turns out to be a wolf then I want to look at blonde.

The Har eating is still a good telling point l;ater in game too me thinks.

I am changing to Evi as I am not comfortable with the JJ or Kitty vote. As I mentioned eariler I think Kitty is just a young player and JJ is well, JJ.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:56AM Jan 18, 2013

I'm just going to borrow the cage spid made for Cami

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:57AM Jan 18, 2013

Day
It takes 7 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

celtichero voted for ka-ching
Evita voted for celtichero
HarryPutter voted for Evita
JJPutz voted for kitty-cat
ka-ching voted for JJPutz
kitty-cat voted for JJPutz
koin_era345 voted for kitty-cat
Longhorn_fan voted for Evita
MrsBlondie voted for JJPutz
PYTHON voted for Longhorn_fan
Skybet voted for kitty-cat
Smithy voted for Evita
The_Spider voted for Evita

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.

The voting list as of 1 hour remaining.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:58AM Jan 18, 2013

Longhorn_fan wrote:
I could go for Evi....ironically I was thinking that at begining of round....Do not know why, just a weird huntch. I did not want to mention it for fear of retaliation. LOL....and I think you guys can get what I mean by that.

One thing if EVI does turn out to be human....I would start to look at a spider/putter combo..


Premonition? Changing to LH


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:58AM Jan 18, 2013

a cage?

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:04AM Jan 18, 2013

What do you think happened to deb?

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:06AM Jan 18, 2013

Putter why did you bottle it?

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:07AM Jan 18, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
Longhorn_fan wrote:
I could go for Evi....ironically I was thinking that at begining of round....Do not know why, just a weird huntch. I did not want to mention it for fear of retaliation. LOL....and I think you guys can get what I mean by that.

One thing if EVI does turn out to be human....I would start to look at a spider/putter combo..


Premonition? Changing to LH


Huntch, not like a vision....LOL I am not that cursed. I would invision having future premonitions as a curse rather than a blessing.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:10AM Jan 18, 2013

Back on a computer, LHF comment about me and Putter makes no sense and Ill leave it there for now, especially given she had the same 'premonition' we did

I just thought Evi was being wolflike in her early posting. One hesitant post, one post about game rules (HAr being allowed to participate) and then under a little pressure the forced contribution about Ms Blondie being silent...very forced imo


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 09:15AM Jan 18, 2013

I actually think putter may be behind this. He is far more active than either of the previous anarchy games. That, and the LH vote seems a little weak. Maybe trying to save evita by changing his vote? Switching to HP.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:16AM Jan 18, 2013

Wow, koin if you wanted to admit being a wolf, you basically just did it with that one post

Anyone down for a koin vote?


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 09:16:40---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:18AM Jan 18, 2013

No, I'm just confused as to why you talked up an evi vote then bailed when it gathered steam.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:18AM Jan 18, 2013

Save Evi? from what my pretty much baseless prayer asking of his advice, if Evi is a wolf, Harry is very likely cleared..near certainly actually

Read Evis own post, she mentions Harry coming in and saying we both thought she was a wolf, by her own admission, unless its an EXPERT ruse, Harry and Evi almost certianly cannot be a combo


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 09:21:39---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 09:20AM Jan 18, 2013

heeeeeeeeeelp, he'll actually do it i think

and yea Spider, this is third game in a row so the air is kinda going out of my balloon like it's kinda going out of this game format, people aren't nearly as motivated as first game i think, i haven't thought this one over very much since i don't feel like it, the first one i thought it over a lot cause i was very motivated now there are other things i'd rather do

bbsoon


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:21AM Jan 18, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
Back on a computer, LHF comment about me and Putter makes no sense and Ill leave it there for now, especially given she had the same 'premonition' we did

I just thought Evi was being wolflike in her early posting. One hesitant post, one post about game rules (HAr being allowed to participate) and then under a little pressure the forced contribution about Ms Blondie being silent...very forced imo



LOL.....See what I mean?? Retaliation. Now I am getting the eye rolls because I thought Evi had a strage posting to her early in round and an uncanny .

And Dan, Why is it that almost everytime I mention something regarding my thoughts in a WWG you always have to say it makes no sense and roll your smiley eyes at me??? Really?? Everyone thinks differntly so maybe you should think about your response to some else's thoughts before you start ragging on what they are saying.

What I ment by a spider/and putter combo was a thought...not a "They are definatly wolves if evi is human". It stemed from the coyness of the question you asked Putter and his response back then a quick change on the vots, nothing more than the statements you have made in the past regarding people's voting. Goodness.


One thing if harry mentioned above he is thinking EVI is def a wolf, then why NOT vote her?


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:24AM Jan 18, 2013

You're not getting eye rolls for thinking Evi, you're getting eye rolls for thinking if Evi is human a Putter/Spider combo makes sense. Why would putter and I out of nowhere crusade against a previously not threatened third party. A) for no reason what soever we make ourselves look bad B) we look like a team

Unless kitty, or JJ are a wolf (And even then its pushing it) the theory has no grounding...its nothing more than, 'you voted human you suspicous; which is as base and generic a view as it can get.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 09:27:10---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:24AM Jan 18, 2013

Evita wrote:
heeeeeeeeeelp, he'll actually do it i think


Actually, as I am sure you are aware, only you can save yourself now.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:26AM Jan 18, 2013

I need to think it through more Evi would be more motivated in her first anarchy game as wolf with the seer dead. She would at least bother to tie the majorities, which she seemingly has no interest in doing. That's my concern

Looks like koin found a convenient reason to slip kitty out of the tie, so I'm putting my vote on her.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 09:27:33---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:28AM Jan 18, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
You're not getting eye rolls for thinking Evi, you're getting eye rolls for thinking if Evi is human a Putter/Spider combo makes sense, its lazy amatuerish logic. Why would putter and I out of nowhere crusade against a previously not threatened third party. A) for no reason what soever we make ourselves look bad B) we look like a team

Unless kitty, or JJ are a wolf (And even then its pushing it) the theory has no grounding...its nothing more than, 'you voted human you suspicous; which is as base and generic a view as it can get.



No, it is the timing.....as Smithy stated above in his posts when the discussion of vote changing and timing was being mentioned.

I realize that Smithy brought up the Evi vote thought but it is the "jump-on" I am thinking is just........interesting, and it being EVI. You and harry rarly vote for evi or Ching, so it strikes me as odd.

Nothing more and I am entitled to my thoughts as are you, but the attacking of one's thoughts is just uncalled for. Who cares if I think you and/or harry might be a wolf? That is the point of the game....be suspicious and trust No One!!!




Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:29AM Jan 18, 2013

Its tough to say, I could see it as resigned....some humans fight much harder to stay alive than wolves...it could be either...I just think her posts about Blondie come across as forced contribution, like she felt she needed SOMETHING to say.....Evi could draw either way wouldnt be surprised but dont think the chances of her being wolf are TOO remote

attacking thoughts is VERY called for, its pretty much the ENTIRE point of the game anyway Im not that concerned about it for now haha


---This message was edited on 2013-01-18 09:34:03---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:30AM Jan 18, 2013

AND....we are back to a 3 way tie with less than 30 minutes in the round.

Interesting


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
MrsBlondieAus


Posted: 09:30AM Jan 18, 2013

I just want to clear up my late vote. I posted then got caught up in reading all the posts in the TB. forgot to cast my vote which I stated earlier. When I checked the game again before calling it a night, I realized that I didn't vote. Sorry I didn't post again but I really don't like typing on my phone after I have taken out the contacts. Sorry guys.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:33AM Jan 18, 2013

Day
It takes 7 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

celtichero voted for ka-ching
Evita voted for celtichero
HarryPutter voted for kitty-cat
JJPutz voted for kitty-cat
ka-ching voted for JJPutz
kitty-cat voted for JJPutz
koin_era345 voted for HarryPutter
Longhorn_fan voted for Evita
MrsBlondie voted for JJPutz
PYTHON voted for Longhorn_fan
Skybet voted for kitty-cat
Smithy voted for Evita
The_Spider voted for Evita

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.

VOTING LIST WITH 25 MINUTES LEFT


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:33AM Jan 18, 2013

The chances of her being a wolf dwindle as time progresses

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:35AM Jan 18, 2013

maybe she just wants to maintain the tie, so no one 'acts' on it, and then explode out of it at the buzzer

im not following the LHF vote, dont think it makes sense..kitty i could go back too...maybe JJ...not sure


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:42AM Jan 18, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
The chances of her being a wolf dwindle as time progresses


How is that? the tie and not breaking it? Makes sense, as Dan said...possibly waiting till the end to make tie ending vote to avoid the last minute jump.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:46AM Jan 18, 2013

Yeah the Evi not voting is stupid whatever her role is but she says she'll break it at the end anyway. I guess you could say other wolves may have tried to save her by now but they might not be on, or might not want to risk getting invovled.

An Evi shot has more chance of giving us something useful to work with.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 09:47AM Jan 18, 2013

I'm keeping my vote on Ching for preservation of the tie.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:48AM Jan 18, 2013

Celt, Evi will break the tie herself, you might as well have your say.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:49AM Jan 18, 2013

Someone vote Evi please. JJ and kitty are basically pot shots anyway, plus won't tell us anything from their roles. Evi has a better chance of being a wolf and a much bigger chance of learning something from her demise.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:50AM Jan 18, 2013

yeah the longer Evi waits the more i feel she is just trying to ensure the votes cant be replaced back on her....i guess smart move to stay alive, but seems more like a wolf plot than anything...i dont know..ive chosen Evi, may the cards fall where they may

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:52AM Jan 18, 2013

When we found her in the first game as seer, she didn't respond to the accusations once, which is kinda similar to her lack of reaction to being suspected here.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:52AM Jan 18, 2013

Right now there are 9 players from the game online.

Anyone wanna do something about the tie??

Kitty is on. Why has she not checked into the game and tried to save herself?


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 09:54AM Jan 18, 2013

putting self protection vote in now to save the only human i'm certain of (me) putz it is

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:55AM Jan 18, 2013

poor putz....willl he ever make it past round 2?

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:55AM Jan 18, 2013

JJ and Kitty have certainly earnt their shootings if either of them go. Either could be a wolf, but I think their behaviour is just newbie-ish rather than specifically suspicious, whereas I think Evi's is actually suspicious.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:56AM Jan 18, 2013

What about harry? mentions Evi is a wolf then does not vote her. Strange?

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:56AM Jan 18, 2013

Smithy i feel like its me and you and we are about to find out if its a boy or a girl

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:56AM Jan 18, 2013

NVM he changed

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 09:57AM Jan 18, 2013

Screw it. Voting Evi,

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 02:47PM Jan 18, 2013

CONGRATULATNSHUMANS! It seemed unclear for a while who was going to be shot, but in the end you came together and managed to shoot a wolf!

Be sure to follow you dreams; otherwise you'll end up working for someone who had the guts to follow his.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 6 users and 479 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account