Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2880

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Jayo. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #2

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:33PM Feb 19, 2013

(Thanks Spid)

The spies set their target towards the United Kingdom and attempted to uncover the UK's true intentions.
Unfortunately, the 2 dastardly, WWIII intent driven nations plotted and managed to secretly release untraceable nuclear missiles and utterly devastate London, Glasgow, Cardiff and just about every major town and city on the ruined island.

The UK is no more, and with them went the advanced Spy network...the peaceful nations shudder as their task has gotten that much more difficult, their situation grows bleaker and hope begins to seem like a dream.



Active Nations:

Brazil - Spider
Canada - Habs
China - LH
Germany - OC
France - GA
Japan - HP
Russia - Chunnie
United States of America - Celt



Destroyed Nations:

United Kingdom - Slammin
Nigeria - Nad


6 Peaceful nations remain
2 rogue nations remain

The Spy network has been obliterated


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 16:46:44---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 04:35PM Feb 19, 2013

Will wait on the identity of Slamm before voting.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:36PM Feb 19, 2013

Just SPVing for now.....Im not fond of the munitions embargo Russia has initiated against me, so voting Chunnie for Glock Blocking me

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 04:38PM Feb 19, 2013

Last round's acts were clearly motivated by racism...I would like to call for a UN resolution to dispel racism since LH and I are the only Asians here. Also, Brazil is likely prone to the same type of prejudice we saw last round

---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 16:38:57---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:39PM Feb 19, 2013

yeah Ronghorn fan should be complaining about racism

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 04:51PM Feb 19, 2013



I was going to make you a co-sponsor of our resolution, but now I'm having second thoughts


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 04:51PM Feb 19, 2013

Our main intel is deceased. Still think a European is trying to eradicate the rest. Voting for our French colleague once more.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 04:52PM Feb 19, 2013

UK was the spy.

This is a most grave situation we find ourselves in, Comrades. We must unite to ward off these rogue nations that would seek to destroy us all in quenching their thirst for war and bloodshed.

I shall consult my military advisers and return later.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 04:58PM Feb 19, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:


I was going to make you a co-sponsor of our resolution, but now I'm having second thoughts


I'm still extending an offer to the Brazilian representative for an American alliance between the two of us and Canada. What do you say, Brozil?


I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:59PM Feb 19, 2013

Your offer intrigues me, let me discuss it with the council

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 05:04PM Feb 19, 2013

My most trusted advisers warn me of an imminent attack from the unlikeliest of places... Canada. Taking preemptive action...

USA, watch your back.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 05:06PM Feb 19, 2013

chunnie wrote:
My most trusted advisers warn me of an imminent attack from the unlikeliest of places... Canada. Taking preemptive action...

USA, watch your back.


Canada? Surely, you can't be serious. I can say I've never thought about my neighbor being an enemy. Will consider the idea, but remaining on France.


I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:12PM Feb 19, 2013

chunnie wrote:
My most trusted advisers warn me of an imminent attack from the unlikeliest of places... Canada. Taking preemptive action...

USA, watch your back.


Canada and the US have long had a friendly relationship, there iis no way my neighbour to the south would ever do me harm.

I don't trust the Chinese. All those cheap trinkets and products manufactured at a fraction of the Western costs. They are up to something.

I


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:14PM Feb 19, 2013

I have spoken with the fellow Brazilians, and we accept your proposal of an alliance. The United States has been very forthright and transparent in their efforts to date, we feel you will be a trustworthy ally in this conflict. I agree with Russia that you should be leery of your northern neighbors. We are not ready to launch our forces as of yet but we ask that we have freedom to move through your territory if this conflict with the Canadiens escalates.

---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 17:20:07---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 05:17PM Feb 19, 2013

Already the Canadians are hating on us Asian countries must be a conservative government ruling.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 05:26PM Feb 19, 2013

Brazil, the Russian Federation is willing to ask the Trinidad and Tobago government to allow you to set up a base of operations there, if you would ask your friends on the Iberian Peninsula to allow us to set up our own base there. What say you?
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 05:26PM Feb 19, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
I have spoken with the fellow Brazilians, and we accept your proposal of an alliance. The United States has been very forthright and transparent in their efforts to date, we feel you will be a trustworthy ally in this conflict. I agree with Russia that you should be leery of your northern neighbors. We are not ready to launch our forces as of yet but we ask that we have freedom to move through your territory if this conflict with the Canadiens escalates.


I am proud of this historic alliance.


I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 05:32PM Feb 19, 2013

Brazil offers little on the international market. Japan is a maker of Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Suzuki, and other high quality vehicles, and we're also an mass producer of high quality technological goods such as Sony.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 05:38PM Feb 19, 2013

They have soccer. I like soccer.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:41PM Feb 19, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
Already the Canadians are hating on us Asian countries must be a conservative government ruling.


Not all Asian countries, just China. We as a nation have no ill feelings toward Japan whatsoever.

The Canadian government does not take kindly to a nation that allows companies to profit off the slave labour of women and children. A fair days wages for a fair days work is our view of it.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 17:42:52---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 06:13PM Feb 19, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
Brazil offers little on the international market. Japan is a maker of Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Suzuki, and other high quality vehicles, and we're also an mass producer of high quality technological goods such as Sony.
You had me at Nissan.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:42PM Feb 19, 2013

Other than one ill advised Neon purchase, I have never driven anything but Japanese cars. They also make great sport and super sport bikes.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 07:14PM Feb 19, 2013

I suspect Harry at the moment. His vote on me and leaving it last round just doesn't strike me as something he would do as human. I feel like he was just leaving me there in the gunfire while claiming he would probably change his vote, but not actually doing anything about it. It just seems like he was trying to get rid of me...

Voting Harry at the moment. In class right now, so I'll post more when I get home!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:48PM Feb 19, 2013

To be fair the early morning (EST) is the worst time for activity, Im not sure when your maj came about (I can check in a minute) so it could have still been a fairly harmless vote at the time.

It was just 2-2 at that point, nothing to drop everything over


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:37:04---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:29PM Feb 19, 2013

The_Spider wrote:

We dont have time to mess around, we have no seer and a miss takes us to must lynch,

How do you figure it takes us to must lynch? Currently there are 8 players left - 6 are human.
IF we shoot a human, wolves eat a human - that leaves 2 wolves and 4 humans. Not a must lynch until the following round. This being said I assure you I am human.

I think Ill sweep through Toronto first


Please blow TO to smithereens!! I HATE Toronto! Not sure why you suspect me, but hey, you have to suspect someone I suppose. I know I'm not a wolf, but we all say that all the time don't we?


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 20:35:54---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:42PM Feb 19, 2013

Nope, if we miss, next round is must lynch, rethink your math

Rd 2. 8 (6/2) shoot human

Rd 3. 6 (4/2) shoot human

4 (2/2) GAME OVER


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 20:48:29---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:47PM Feb 19, 2013

China is not happy about the recent news of the UK. The alliance of peace is breaking down and we must find out who the culprits are before it is too late. The discussions about Canada rise suspicion and China would like to know why the land of maple leaves is being questioned.I do not feel comfortable with Germany. France is not bothering me too much. The conversations between Brazil and Russia were somewhat disturbing though. Why would Russia be so against BraZil outposting on Trinidad and Tobego?

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 08:47PM Feb 19, 2013

I think all this "Nation talk" is going to come round to bite us all in the butt when everyone ends up hiding behind playing their role.

HABS, Dan said that if we miss, THEN we are at must lynch, which he is correct in saying.

Oldcustard placed the third vote on me, which was completely justifiable since he was in a majority of two, though I'm not sure why he picked me over nad331, when I (I guess "in my role") was helping him. Though Harry seeing the three vote and leaving it kind of makes me think he wanted me shot, which I don't think he would want if he were human. Also, I think that he would have been at least a bit active during the end of the round? But I can't at all confirm that so I guess I'll quit speculating. I am just a little shook up that I was nearly shot while sleeping.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:48PM Feb 19, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
yeah Ronghorn fan should be complaining about racism

And this.....)


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:53PM Feb 19, 2013

Ill be honest, Im human and it took me a few minutes to say, yeah I guess no reason I can let Green get shot here..so I dont really read much into Harry leaving a 2-2-2 tie halfway through the round. I think the roles will subside once the sense of urgency fires up a bit, but they did make Rd1 far more interesting.

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 08:57PM Feb 19, 2013

I think GA is kinda grasping at straws here for the sole purpose of getting Harry shot. I can see why he was being defensive; until late in the first round, there was a decent chance that he'd bite the bullet, but he is pushing for Harry a little too much. Keeping my vote on him for now.
Edit for correct color.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:27:08---

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:58PM Feb 19, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
Nope, if we miss, next round is must lynch, rethink your math

Rd 2. 8 (6/2) shoot human

Rd 3. 6 (4/2) shoot human

4 (2/2) GAME OVER


Yeah, okay not sure where I was going.

chunnie voted for HABS2933
The_Spider voted for HABS2933

celtichero voted for GreenApples27
GreenApples27 voted for HarryPutter
HABS2933 voted for Longhorn_fan
HarryPutter voted for Oldcustard

Longhorn_fan NO VOTE
Oldcustard NO VOTE


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:06:14---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:07PM Feb 19, 2013

Why would Green try to grasp at straws to get Harry shot? It's not like Harry is an easy shot, especially in a fairly controversy free Round 2 so he knows he would encounter tough resistance. In a 3/4 round game without a seer, it's a foolish risk for little gain, one shot human is pretty much as good as any other here (unless it's purely for sport)

---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:08:39---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:10PM Feb 19, 2013

I'm not grasping at straws, I'm just saying if I was in Harry's position and I was human, then I wouldn't have been so meh about it all.
I'll keep my vote on Harry, but I am willing to let it simmer a little. I still think it's sketchy, but maybe that's just because I was on the receiving end.

Anyway, Dan seems human yes. celtic is too involved in his role as Mr USA that I can't tell if he's wolfish or not.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:15PM Feb 19, 2013

There's perfectly rational explanation for that vote Firstly, I was the first one to lock it. Secondly, I planned to change when I woke up. Thirdly, I woke up after the round was ended early So yeah, blame whoever ended the round early for my vote still being there. I didn't expect others to pile on, and I planned to switch to nad (if you read through my posts, I said that was my plan).

---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:17:41---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:17PM Feb 19, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
There's perfectly rational explanation for that vote Firstly, I was the first one to lock it. Secondly, I planned to change when I woke up. Thirdly, I woke up after the round was ended early


I believe the last part, that you woke up after the round ended. The second part I'm not sure if I believe you. I also think you thought slammn was the Seer last round, so her being eaten makes me suspect you as well.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:18PM Feb 19, 2013

My plan was to switch my vote to nad/nigeria I pointed that out

And first round seer eatings are pure luck since the seers have nothing to reveal. Da hell are you talking about?


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:19PM Feb 19, 2013

Me from last round:
I'm open to some diplomacy... but I don't want to join the racists against Nigeria

(yet )


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:22PM Feb 19, 2013

I don't even know. I think I'm just mad at you for leaving me with three votes. As we say in New Zealand, that's "not boys".

EDIT: But to explain what I meant, you noted that slammn seemed a bit "excited" this game. Rereading it just added onto what I was already thinking of you.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:23:35---
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:25PM Feb 19, 2013

Oh. Things are getting heated. I agree that the role-playing makes it hard to cut through the wrap.
The USA is not settling well with me.
I must admit that our two countries are always at odds but something is not right with their diplomacy at this time.
I am voting to take USA off the treaty commission.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:25PM Feb 19, 2013

They ended the round early by 2 hours, and I wake up past noon on break I literally got up 20 mins after the round was ended.

Anyway, I'm considering some options now I think slammn was eaten because she's known to be a weak player, it's just our luck that she turned out to be seer.

edit - GA, I was just messing with slammn If I actually suspected her, I wouldn't say it out loud if I was a wolf. That would just be silly.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:26:47---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:26PM Feb 19, 2013

GreenApples27 wrote:
I also think you thought slammn was the Seer last round, so her being eaten makes me suspect you as well.


Not sure how you figure he would have known Slammin was the seer, and even if he did, unless he somehow managed to convey that message to the other wolf, there would be no way to ensure she was eaten. But as I went brain dead on the must lynch thing, maybe I'm missing something here as well/


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 09:26PM Feb 19, 2013

On my phone, so I'll keep this short. Until I am presented with evidence to the contrary, I will treat France as a peaceful ally. So too Brazil, but to a lesser degree. My intuition says to join France's march against Japan's shores, but I will keep my guns aimed at Canada for the time being. Goodnight!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:27PM Feb 19, 2013

Double to reiterate my suspicions.
OC and Celt.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:28PM Feb 19, 2013

I told you I believe you that you woke up after the round ended! Chill, Harrison.

When I'm wolf every round I'm voting to eat the person I suspect is most likely Seer, that's how I play. Hence why I was thinking that slammn was eaten because she was most suspected of Seer, and it looked like you thought something was up with her over excitement.

EDIT: In response to your edit, I was thinking along the lines that you were trying to send your other wolf a subtle message. Reading my posts over I look like I'm hella overanalysing everything.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:30:02---
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 09:29PM Feb 19, 2013

Having read GA and Dan's points, I realize that my logic is definitely not as logical as I thought. I only get to be Mr. USA once. Might as well make it worth my while. Don't wanna bring shame and disgrace upon my nation, specifically the dojo where I reside.

---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 22:02:20---

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:31PM Feb 19, 2013

I dont know what to make of Celt, I don't think he would be bold as to try to ask for allegiences the way he did, I cant see him confident enough in himself to bluff that...but the book on Celt is if he's playing he's a wolf, so hard to say

Green- leaning human, his story at least has internal consistentcy if I dont neccessarily buy it

Harry - think human too, but not a strong read

OC - Nothing really to go on imo

LHF/HABS: Not sure, Ill think about it more closely in the morning

Chunnie: Sort of the wild card for me haha


The good thing about 10 player games is that 'pair analysis' immeadeatly becomes a viable option, even though I dont have anything to contribute in that regard yet

(like 6 posts appeared since I started typing so be leinent with any transgressions )


---This message was edited on 2013-02-19 21:48:04---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:35PM Feb 19, 2013

Pair analysis time

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:41PM Feb 19, 2013

Dan is the most human to me, and I am reading Longhorn's posts as human as well.

It's so hard to decipher when you say you don't trust a specific country, if you're actually saying you don't trust the player, or you're just role playing as your own country. My god, I am having strife trying to find pairs.

Harry and celtichero would be the two if I had to choose a pairing, though I haven't looked at their interactions to see if that'd work, it's just based purely off ranking everyone. Oldcustard and HABS are in the middle as I have no particular read on either.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:46PM Feb 19, 2013

I have the least read on OC, so keeping my vote on him

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:48PM Feb 19, 2013

Least read as in you have absolutely no clue? Or least read as you have more human reads on everyone else?
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:48PM Feb 19, 2013

I shall do the same and go to sleep

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:49PM Feb 19, 2013

Least read as in I can eliminate pairings on most people except for him mostly due to the fact he has made mostly useless posts.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 09:50PM Feb 19, 2013

Fair enough. But I struggle to find when his post aren't useless (not in a mean way, just as in he plays like this as human or wolf).
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 09:58PM Feb 19, 2013

OC has two posts this game. A check-in and a save-his-skin. I did vote GA, but that was merely out of rivalry with France. OC's willingness to vote him over Nad perplexes me. Perhaps I'm gunning for the wrong European country.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 10:04PM Feb 19, 2013

OC is a quiet player but to me that makes him dangerous.
As a seer he is quiet.
As a human he is quiet.
As a wolf he is quiet.
He is a tad more voicy in this game and has referenced more voice than just "SPV".

Celt could be true in his statement of being excited about Mr USA but at same time........just not settling well.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 10:44PM Feb 19, 2013

I'm quiet for two reasons: I'm asleep when a lot of you are active, I'm then at school while you are active. In the afternoon the USA and Europe go to sleep. The time I have in the morning is little, and I don't have much time at school. Anyway, I'm kinda annoyed about the stopping of RP (it was fun ) but anyway, I'll be back later with a vote.

EDIT: Alright well I'm back. I can't help noticing how much more active celt has been this game. He may be Mr. USA, but I"m feeling he's a wolf. Voting celt for now.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 00:39:43---
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 12:51AM Feb 20, 2013

I'm this active because I'm pretty engrossed in the game. If I were a wolf, I'd post less and act like I do when I'm a human.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:22AM Feb 20, 2013

celtichero voted for GreenApples27
chunnie voted for HABS2933
GreenApples27 voted for HarryPutter
HABS2933 voted for Longhorn_fan
HarryPutter voted for Oldcustard
Longhorn_fan voted for celtichero
Oldcustard voted for celtichero

The_Spider voted for Oldcustard


I wonder why Team America refuses to do the sensible thing and vote OC


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:04AM Feb 20, 2013

OC seems to be using being in a different time zone as an excuse to not be active. Yes it is the middle of the night for him when we are most active and of course he has school, but everyone on here either goes to school or works, so that does not preclude him from posting.
GA manages to be active and New Zealand is 2 hrs ahead of Australia. Everyone has the same 24 hrs to work with whether or not you can post when the rest of us can does not mean you can't post at all.
Will consider a change to OC as he seems to be looking for a way to explain away his inactivity.

OC mentioned that he is
kinda annoyed about the stopping of RP (it was fun)


I didn't know we were scrapping the role playing. Are we?


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:00AM Feb 20, 2013

Considering OC is inactivish regardless of his role, I dont really think his 'excuses' neccessarily are wolfish. Don't really see Celt's need to vote OC just yet (plenty of time). Very busy day, we'll see what i can contribute.

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:17AM Feb 20, 2013

If what Germany says is true and there is no one else at the treaty hearing when he is here then it is difficult for him to converse with others. However, Germany should contribute their input more. Their statement regarding the US makes sense as China is in the same position.
Having noodles and green tea for breakfast. China is getting snow this morning. First time the ground has been white in 2 years.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:11AM Feb 20, 2013

The capital region of Canada is also currently experiencing snowfall and is under a watch which expected to turn into a warning at any moment. Baring any loss of hydroelectric power the diplomat from Canada expects to be present at the meetings throughout the day.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 10:22AM Feb 20, 2013

I still have 6 hours to change, Japan. Just want to see how the round unfolds.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 11:03AM Feb 20, 2013

Switching to Japan, since Brazil pulled out of our ambush on Canada.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:11AM Feb 20, 2013

Funny you should say that I was just about to go for a surprise attack

a lot of HABS posting has ben chatty more than generally trying to be helpful, or at the very most some superficial glazing over of generic issues (like OCs activity for example)


---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 11:13:12---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:30AM Feb 20, 2013

Why am I in a maj for no reason Sorry, Amurica.

celtichero voted for GreenApples27
chunnie voted for HarryPutter
GreenApples27 voted for HarryPutter

HABS2933 voted for Longhorn_fan
HarryPutter voted for celtichero
Longhorn_fan voted for celtichero
Oldcustard voted for celtichero

The_Spider voted for Oldcustard


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:08PM Feb 20, 2013

It rather have two weak reasons for thinking some is a wolf then one strong reason they are wolf, and one they are human. I dont mean to say whod I rather shoot, just that there's no conflict of ideas. Celt has a big wolf reason and imo a big human reason. Will no one consider HABS? or even back to Oldcustard?

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 12:42PM Feb 20, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
Will no one consider HABS?


What exactly am I doing that seems wolf-like to you? As yuo've pointed out yourself, I've been relatively quite as far as the game discussion goes.

I am just trying a new tactic. Staying quiet and out of the way. It seems I am more often thought a wolf when I am making noise than when I am not, so I figured I'd stay in the background and maybe I would make it to the end of the game this time.

As I stated last game I am not going to try to convince anyone I am human since everyone does that and at least some players have to be lying. I am just stating it simply and letting it go. I am human!


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:46PM Feb 20, 2013

Thats my point though youve said a fair amount but its mainly chit chat. Part of suspicioun, in a 10 player game especially, is elimination. If Ive moved Green/Celt/Harry into the somewhat comofortably human category..I dont have too many choices left

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:03PM Feb 20, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
Will no one consider HABS? or even back to Oldcustard?


I really do not see any reason to suspect HABS over anyone else at this point, even you.

I would like to know what Celt's BIG wolf point and BIG human point is. If this information is shared perhaps we all could make a better decision.

I am not used to Celt being chatty in a game and being SO into a role.
We have all played in games where we played roles, so this is not a first by any means.

I will admitt I could be wrong but I just feel that Celt or OC is the best way to go and with OC posting what he did eariler my suspicion has slid down the scale somewhat.

And as I stated eariler in the round I also was taken aback by Chunnie's posts regarding Spider mentioning Trinada and Tobeago....Yes, I know that is where Chunnie lives.
Their banter was quite intreiguing, however I dod not feel like that are a "team".


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 01:06PM Feb 20, 2013

I just figured it out, in my last 8 games (I know it shows 10 but 2 I modded) I have been a wolf in only 1. Yet, I have only made it to the end of the game once. I am suspected all the time, and most of the time that suspicion turns out to be incorrect.
The game I was a wolf both OC and I made it nearly to the end. I am better at hiding being a wolf when I am actually a wolf than I am when i am not it would seem.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:07PM Feb 20, 2013

The banter has nothing to do with chunnie, and everything to do with Camillee

Celt's big point has been mentioned several times, his insane activity level, while the human point is that i dont think he's comfortable enough trying to bluff me and several other players by offering allaiances (obv could be wrong). I explained my HABS reasoning well enough, considering like you said, things to go off of in Round 2 are scant.


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 01:09PM Feb 20, 2013

I could be swayed back to HABS, but I'll leave my vote for Harry for the time being.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 01:15PM Feb 20, 2013

I gotta switch to Germany at this point. I still don't see anything to definitively prove Japan's humanness, though.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 01:20PM Feb 20, 2013

Strange move, USA. If you think there's a chance Japan's not human, then why not switch to him instead. It would put you in a tie with Japan. By voting Germany, you leave yourself in the only majority.

---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 13:21:07---
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 01:20PM Feb 20, 2013

I actually read HABS as human, Dan.

I'm sticking with HarryPutter. Just nothing he has said has made me think he's human at all.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:20PM Feb 20, 2013

But HABS has the same activity level as usual and her chatty banter is just HABS being HABS. The thing that makes HABS a wolf is her unwillingness to be chatty and simply game focused as she does not want to reveal anything. In this game I feel she has been far from the latter.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:21PM Feb 20, 2013

chunnie wrote:
Strange move, USA. If you think there's a chance Japan's not human, then why not switch to him instead. It would put you in a tie with Japan. By voting Germany, you leave yourself in the only majority.


Could Japan and USA have formed an alliance to overthrow the peace council?

Even though Japan has voted for the US it is nothing at this point as the US has now voted Germany, Japan could come in a make the same move by voting Germany with just seconds left in the round and clinch a must Lynch.

Edited cause I can't type


---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 13:23:33---

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 01:25PM Feb 20, 2013

Also, USA's vote is still on France..

---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 13:25:44---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:27PM Feb 20, 2013

Celt is like the slowest vote switcher in the history of the game

Harry you referred to pair analysis time, what pairs have you eliminated or maintained? Id like to see something that indicates you really put in some work there and not just found a shortcut based on OCs quietness. Not up for a vote on you, but cant say it definitly wont happen


---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 13:38:05---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 01:33PM Feb 20, 2013

P.S.: My nation really has no reason to question Canada's intentions. My threats were merely a ruse.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 01:39PM Feb 20, 2013

chunnie wrote:
P.S.: My nation really has no reason to question Canada's intentions. My threats were merely a ruse.


An invasion of Canada will not be tolerated and will be met with harshly! We control the world's maple syrup supply and will place a trade embargo on any and all syrup exports to countries we deem to be a threat!


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 02:04PM Feb 20, 2013

Day
It takes 5 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

celtichero voted for GreenApples27
chunnie voted for HarryPutter
GreenApples27 voted for HarryPutter
HABS2933 voted for Longhorn_fan
HarryPutter voted for celtichero
Longhorn_fan voted for celtichero
Oldcustard voted for celtichero
The_Spider voted for Oldcustard

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.

This is for futere refrence if we need it


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 02:14PM Feb 20, 2013

The reason I have now switched to Germany is because I'd still peg OC as more wolfish. Of course, I may have to change to Japan, who while not striking me as human, isn't striking me as wolf, either.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 02:29PM Feb 20, 2013

I don't know. Could be very wrong... but Germany is striking me as his usual peaceful self.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 02:33PM Feb 20, 2013

To me, at least, it seems like OC is just letting everything unfold in front of him. Switching to Japan though to save my skin.

---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 14:34:24---

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 02:47PM Feb 20, 2013

USA and Japan
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:56PM Feb 20, 2013

If you must see my chart, spid


Basically when I locked in my OC vote I had 4 blanks for him, but now I only have 3 since I don't see a celt/OC pairing. And in my defense against GA, his play is like dating a golddigger. Once they latch onto you, they won't let go and since GA had a misconception about my play in R1, he's latched on now.


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:57PM Feb 20, 2013

Celt, if you are a wolf you really gotta stop the blatant dichotomoy between being useless as a human and active(ish) as a wolf

Thinking for a little on this one


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 02:59PM Feb 20, 2013

I'm willing to switch to OC if someone else does to, or else it's just a wasted vote.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:59PM Feb 20, 2013

I do think GA is cleared by the way since he doesn't do this obsessive thing as a wolf I don't think. I won't pay for a child that isn't mine

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 03:00PM Feb 20, 2013

Ok what do the colors mean?

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:02PM Feb 20, 2013

Red means I don't think they're a pairing, light red means that I think that person is probably cleared but I can't prove it through pair analysis.

My hand is forced... USA, treaty vote on Germany?


---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 15:05:11---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 03:05PM Feb 20, 2013

Using the graph then, the two highest wolf possibilities are OC and LH. If they were the combo, that would make my original one European one Asian idea right, actually. I'm switching to Germany in the hope that someone realizes tha OC is based on Harry's graph one of the most likely wolves.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:05PM Feb 20, 2013

Voting OC out of self-preservation

I wouldn't say OC is most likely based on my graph, just his ID would tell me the most.

celtichero voted for Oldcustard
chunnie voted for HarryPutter
GreenApples27 voted for HarryPutter
HABS2933 voted for Longhorn_fan
HarryPutter voted for Oldcustard
Longhorn_fan voted for celtichero
Oldcustard voted for celtichero
The_Spider voted for Oldcustard


---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 15:06:59---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 03:08PM Feb 20, 2013

I'm happy with a Germany vote...not too optimistic but will at least make for a good final round

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 03:08PM Feb 20, 2013

That was just my interpretation, seeing as OC has the most plausible wolf combos.

---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 15:09:00---

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:10PM Feb 20, 2013

Well I need to survive someway I hope GA doesn't carry his first round grudge into the pivotal round since I doubt I'll be eaten with this much suspicion on me.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:36PM Feb 20, 2013

Longhorn_fan voted for celtichero
Oldcustard voted for celtichero

celtichero voted for Oldcustard
HarryPutter voted for Oldcustard
The_Spider voted for Oldcustard

chunnie voted for HarryPutter
GreenApples27 voted for HarryPutter

HABS2933 voted for Longhorn_fan

I started with a vote for LH just as a random suspect. Looking at the chart, it seems she very well could be a wolf. Not overly confident in a vote for her, but since I don't know which of OC/Celt/HP strikes me more as a wolf, I will leave my vote where it is so I don't have t decide. If ressed, I'd say OC over HP but Celt over OC but not sure enough to cast a decisive vote.


---This message was edited on 2013-02-20 15:43:50---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 04:51PM Feb 20, 2013

The second week was filled with treaties, counter treaties, threats, manipulations and accusations.
Needless to say it wasn't dull in the slightest. Yet the worlds hopes fall on the shoulders of this summit, and someone had to be held to account for the potentially disastrous future ahead.

It was unclear for a long time who was going to be removed as tensions and suspicions grew on all sides. It was Germany that ultimately fell on its sword as the other nations, having been given the green light by the European Union, decimated the strongest economic power of Europe and brought it to its end.

Germany was the antagonist for the first two World Wars, but it truly did not want a third, and Europe's most powerful peace seeker is no more.

2 Rogue nations remain, and their plotting could almost be at an end, unless the peaceful nations left at the summit can pull off the greatest coup of the 21st century, and rescue peace from the fires of war and insanity.


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 14 users and 606 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account