Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2887

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by The_Spider. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #2

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:02PM Mar 10, 2013

New laws going into effect this Round

Mid round voting records may not be placed in the game.

- I will be the judge on what constitutes a midround voting list as opposed to discussion of several players votes (and will edit at my discretion---though I don't think this will be neccessary) Voting lists may not be posted anywhere in this game, the TB, or another location where players from this game can use as a reference.

Whenever someone refers to me (spider, dan, mod, scumbag) they must use the face


Wolves please get me your Law for Night 2. If this round ends early you will be given a grace period in which to get me that law.

Good luck


and Green was NOT the seer


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 13:14:45---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:03PM Mar 10, 2013

Definitely 100% insist we need to vote for Har this round.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 01:06PM Mar 10, 2013

I'm not going to let Har get away this time. I will vote Har, but I want everyone to get a chance to come on so just SPV for now.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:12PM Mar 10, 2013

Wow quick night.
Thanks wolves.

SPV for now.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:19PM Mar 10, 2013

If Har is a wolf then LH is probably one too.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:27PM Mar 10, 2013

LOL....how do you figure?

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:29PM Mar 10, 2013

Thanking the wolves, and your complete lack of comment on the pretty significant reasoning against Har... the former is only a small thing and obviously the latter is dependent on Har's identity so we shall see.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 01:29PM Mar 10, 2013

Definitely think Har is a wolf, but SPV until later.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:42PM Mar 10, 2013

Why not thank them? It is a Sunday afternoon, cloudy and cold out and I do not have to wait 17 hours to play WWG. Makes me happy so I said thanks.

Not commenting on Har....who cares. I read what was mentioned in the TB.....I can see Har doing that but at same time not even an hour into the round....4-5 peeps seem to already have their mind set Har is a wolf. OK maybe he is I do not know but for now I will SPV to allow time for everyone to get on and vote.

Seems if I were a wolf I would simply agree with you and vote Har to cover my ID......just my thinking.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:15PM Mar 10, 2013

Ok listen you blockheads I am human don't let this British invasion fool you. In my opinion at least one Of Smithy Sky or Celt are wolves ..Possibly 2....LH is probably Human...Sorry for voting you las round Sabi I was just payin around...But now it looks like I need to get serious...I can see them thinking ...let's eat GA we can get Har shot in day...and it might even make Harry look suspect because me and GA were Onto harry last game....This is not a bad plan wolves but CMON MAN!!!!

Smithy GREAT reasons stated there to vote ME... I especially liked the "Definitely 100% insist we need to vote for Har this round."....Classic British arrogance and if you made that statement against ANY player in this game, at this point, I would disagree with you...

I am thinking Celt is a wolf Smithy once again either a stupid wolf...or an arrogant and misguided Human...
I will vote celt for now but might have to switch to save my self...

The rest of you people please think before you vote and ask smithy how he came up with that "percentage"!!!!
because he is 100% WRONG!!!
Trust me on THIS one...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 02:18PM Mar 10, 2013

As I stated in the TB, I am willing to vote Har but will also cast a SPV for some one else for now. Voting skybet for no reason at all.

---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 14:22:42---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 02:20PM Mar 10, 2013

Are the dead players allowed to stay in the box or are they to be kicked out?

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:33PM Mar 10, 2013

Har is looking in the TB a little too complicated for you?

The reason for voting for you is that one of the wolves managed to fail to get a law in last round, which is precisely what you did as a wolf in the first version of this game. I didn't say I was 100% sure you're a wolf but I'm 100% sure you are our best option this round.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 02:41PM Mar 10, 2013

I agree with the TB. SirHar strikes me as the best possibility for not sending a wolf law to . He's getting my vote.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:42PM Mar 10, 2013

Whatever Smithy.....and if you want to talk about laws...I would never say no posting a voting list....My pc is slow slow it takes for ever to switch over and check the votes I love Voting lists regardless of my role

Harry I think I am going to need your help this game...It's a win win win situation for both of us....If you ARE wolf..and defend me when I flip human you will look good...If you are also human you are saving a valuable human...and I win because you can probably save me from these ( to quote our Mod )"MORONS" ...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:43PM Mar 10, 2013

I'm voting Har to give him a 3 vote majority I am unconvinced

The only others I can see that 3rd wolf being are Cab and celt, but Har just seems the most likely


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 14:48:44---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:50PM Mar 10, 2013

wolf strategy "take out Markus he is a strong player and unfortunately had computer problems so inactive and an easy shot....Eat Greenapples arguable one of the top 2 or 3 players in this game...We can easily get Har shot in day...Eat Harry at night and we are home free..." If you people cant see through this you should be ashamed of yourselves...I haven't been to the talk box yet I will check it NOW but I guarantee Smithy Sky and celt are leading this "Lynch mob".....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:52PM Mar 10, 2013

Thanks Harry I knew I could count on you!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:53PM Mar 10, 2013

Who do you think would neglect to submit their law then?

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:54PM Mar 10, 2013

If you're implying the three of us didn't submit one law in order to frame you, do you really think Spid would allow that?

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 02:56PM Mar 10, 2013

I actually agree with Har.
I personally think the wolf that did not post a Lew is either not one of the regulars or it was someone who knew Har did not post one last game and they are setting him up.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:59PM Mar 10, 2013

I submitted All my laws that game!!!!! I was late once or twice do to the timing and work ...and I caught SO MUCH HELL do you HONESTLY think I would make a mistake like not getting a Law IN!!!!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:00PM Mar 10, 2013

Yes, I do. You were late on pretty much all of them and completely failed to get one in at all in one of the later rounds, despite me reminding you several times by PM and in chat. You got away with it that time so I'm sure you're capable of doing it again.

LH, it may be true that it's a mistake by a different player, but there is absolutely no way Spid would allow someone to use this as a frame opportunity.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 15:02:05---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:01PM Mar 10, 2013

oh man, har it has to be you babe, it is so like you to do that, it is what it is

hey

so voting har but if it puts him over will vote someone else


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:02PM Mar 10, 2013

I have been studing this game off an on since like 6 o'clock this morning....If you actually think I would be that stupid you you are crazy ...and Smithy and sk know this as well I think it is an easy reason to get rid of me that the "herd" will follow!!!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:02PM Mar 10, 2013

AND SMITHY KNOWS THIS

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:05PM Mar 10, 2013

It wouldnt surprise me if smithy or sky didnt post a law to frame ME!!!!!

Either that or one of the tier 2 players just boned it....

C'mon Harry THINK!!!! I gotta a feeling I will need your help here!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:07PM Mar 10, 2013

Again, any implication that spid would stand letting someone frame you by not submitting a law, especially from someone like Sky or me who had plenty of opportunity to get it in, is ridiculous. It is possible that another player just failed to get it in but you are the most likely culprit.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:09PM Mar 10, 2013

it's funny har you still haven't made an appearance in the tb

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:14PM Mar 10, 2013

Thanks Long horn at least some one here has a brain in their head!!!!

Good grief I even set up my lawmaking strategy in round 0 in case I ended up being a wolf!!!!!!

and commented on the laws in 1 even on Harry's Proposed law about a constitution!!!!!

If you guys fall for this Obiously WEAK reason to lynch me than Atleast do me this favor....I need score board If you shoot me in 2 whatever....But I promise you I will flip Human so pleas look at the people in this lynch mob next round...especiall those at the beginning of it and the end of it!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:14PM Mar 10, 2013

Really Har, you know why you are the most likely candidate here... Lets not beat around the bush. The last game we were in you did exactly this, and even though everyone told me it was definitely you, I stood up for you and didn't shoot you when I had ample opportunity to, so this time round, I would have to be a blockhead not to shoot you. Its simple as that...

If it is a "frame" then I'm afraid it's just rather unfortunate, but I don't suspect it is. Anyone in your position would try to create some kind of spin from this situation, but your record stands against you. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice... Well we will cross that bridge when we get to it.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:17PM Mar 10, 2013

I was the first to post in it....Debc...dont you think If I was a wolf I would be ALL OVER that box starting lynch mobs against humans!!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:19PM Mar 10, 2013

All of your exclamation marks are starting to worry me though...

Curse you Har if you start making me doubt myself


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:26PM Mar 10, 2013

Stay strong Sky, it'll all be over soon.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:27PM Mar 10, 2013

Sky as I told you in chat I am freaking HUMAN don't be mislead by the herd...You know me well enough to know that I would not make a stupid mistake like that after being Crucified By Smithy in THAT game for being late with my rules....Give me a little credit here.....I am not using the "Bla Bla Bla" defense I am appealing to your common sense!!! (and btw I always use lots of !!!'s...look it up

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 03:32PM Mar 10, 2013

Come on guys....Har is NOT stupid. He would not make the same mistake twice.
Buy is a relatively lazy player...mmnnnn. I bet I could come up with a few more who would not send in a law.

Jumping on a majority this soon in round 2 is not a smart move humans.....come on.....think


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 03:33PM Mar 10, 2013

I ment "Buu" not "Buy". Stupid auto correct.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:34PM Mar 10, 2013

but your record of doing this stuff is established, last wolf game and the boss game
man you have to stay on top of these things

sky- don't look!! he does have a way of sucking you in

edit
long- i don't think har is stupid, he just does these things but he is very entertaining

edit edit

1 post at the very beginning


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 15:39:38---

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 03:38PM Mar 10, 2013

Lol...yes deb, he is.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:46PM Mar 10, 2013

Please re read this round with an open mind....If your only reason to vote ME, a productive Human, in round two of a wwg. is Smithy's set up...You my friends..are WEAK!!!!!!

Spider if these Dumbas$es shoot me can I still help them win in the Talk box?????

Not only did Smithy start this Madness He wont even discuss all these points I have made in my defenSe as I stated previously he is either a human that is ignoring the obvious truth because gets a laugh out of making me sweat even if it hurts his own team...or B. He is wolf with a weak plan to get me shot in day as not waste an eat ,,,and is counting on the fact that his arrogance and reputation will get the feeble minded to follow him....
Either way it sucks for me and for the Humans...

We are what 2 hours into to round 2 and Now NO one is even looking at clues that might uncover a WOLF because your minds have been SET in cement!!!!!No wonder dictators have such an easy time controling the minds of the people!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:52PM Mar 10, 2013

well one thing you will learn if you eat ME is that LongHorn is DEFINETLY HUMAN....she would never go out there this far to help me if she was a wolf....Thanks Sabi for trying to help me!!!!Kisses to you!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:56PM Mar 10, 2013

What points have I failed to address, Har?

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 04:00PM Mar 10, 2013

I resent that....I am someone, not no one. I have mentioned Buu as being a somewhat lazy player(please God do not let him be the seer). I think he could be a possibility of being the wolf who did not post a law.
I am also inclined to think that there could be another but Buu would be my best guess. I may be wrong.

However I do think NO ONE ELSE should vote Har for now. Only half the players have shown up in this round and we need to let the seer vote before the wolves make this round short.

Once everyone votes and Har is still seen as the best option then so be it if it happens. I do think we will learn a lot about his ID.

I will say I do not think Smithy is a wolf. If he is and he is leading the charge on Har, and Har is human then Smithy would be toast as a wolf.....just does not seem wise.

Edit: was writing this as others were posting.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 16:43:27---

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 05:13PM Mar 10, 2013

I'm not going to lie Har, I am wobbling. But I don't buy your logic at all. I think I just feel a bit sorry for you, cus I like you dude. But you're saying IF you flip human Smithy is likely to be a wolf? Why would a wolf be gunning for a human shot in round 2? That would be a pretty poor tactic, and you trying to convince me of that is making me more sure of you being a wolf. I'm trying to think this through and you are the most logical shot, it just makes sense, I'm sorry but it's how it is.

I'm a little concerned by LH's mediating. Trying to defend everyone. Defending Har from Smithy and Smithy from Har. From what Smithy says of his experience of modding with Har as a wolf, it was a close shave every round. It was only one he entirely missed, which was one of the later rounds so he should have been in good practise by then.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 05:18PM Mar 10, 2013

I just don't buy har's play right now. The way he's pleading to specific players makes it seem like he knows a couple of us are human, which only further affirms he is a wolf to me.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 05:22PM Mar 10, 2013

He feels different to usual, not sure if that's more or less suspicious, but aside from anything I don't think we can ignore the simple fact that one wolf in this game has made the exact mistake Har made in the previous game. It's too strong a piece of evidence to be ignored in round 2.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Limerickus


Posted: 05:33PM Mar 10, 2013

Sorry, although I am not sure the evidence is strong enough against you Har, it is certainly stronger than a fish vote and the results will be just about the only thing that would allow an informative analysis of current chat pattern since it is all about your identity. Plus, I really don't buy someone not following the rules of the game in order to frame someone so that argument doesn't ring true to me. Too much honesty for that. Vote for SirHar
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 05:48PM Mar 10, 2013

Smithy wrote:
Again, any implication that spid would stand letting someone frame you by not submitting a law, especially from someone like Sky or me who had plenty of opportunity to get it in, is ridiculous. It is possible that another player just failed to get it in but you are the most likely culprit.



This post is ABSOLUTELY STUPID!!!!! I have been on since 6 am this morning do you think Spider would allow me to not pm him a law????? To Implicate Myself???? GOOD GRIEF I was in Chat with him when the round started !!!

Smithy is being an idiot ...I get that ,,,BUT ANYONE else voting me because of His 'Har didnt post a law theory is absolutely STUPID!!!!! I am in no position to offend you guys BUT GOOD GRIEF ARE YOU THAT STUPID THAT you cant see this FACT!!!!!!!???

Address THAT you BRITISH BLOCKHEADS!!!!!!

oh wait you cant....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 05:51PM Mar 10, 2013

Like I keep saying, you did the exact same thing to me when I was mod of the first game, therefore I do believe you are capable of doing that. So yes, I did address your "points", and the fact that you can't seem to grasp why we're voting for you is rather entertaining.

---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 17:53:30---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:55PM Mar 10, 2013

RULE VIOLATION BY HAR, THAT IS YOUR ONE WARNING

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 06:02PM Mar 10, 2013

Har, so you're saying that spid had the opportunity to give you "clear and repeated requests"? Because that's what spid said happened. What you're saying only further implicates you

There are 5 votes on har, and not everyone has voted yet. I'm switching off him for now till everyone gets a vote in.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 18:32:14---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 06:32PM Mar 10, 2013

I guess we will see in a few hours. Till then beer and steak time

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 06:33PM Mar 10, 2013


After reading all the posts, I'd have to say that the voting isn't in Har's favour. The reasons seem to show Har as the most logical shooting. I doubt that someone is framing Har from the last game, and his posts to convince otherwise seem too over-the-top to me, (this is based off my last game). I'm going to join in the majority for Har based off these reasons, and if Har is shown to be a wolf, I think we should take Longhorn's defence into account in the next round:

Longhorn wrote:

Seems if I were a wolf I would simply agree with you and vote Har to cover my ID......just my thinking.


But at the same time, you could be disagreeing to cover your ID, and saying that implies that you are trying to point out an obvious fact of why you might not be a wolf.

Also, towards Har, the fact that you already have a rule violation leans you towards being a wolf.



Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:46PM Mar 10, 2013

I don't think it is a frame either.

FROM THE TB

Spider wrote:
I can't fathom it but I did not recieve a law from one of my wolves despite clear and repeated requests. Let that in itself be a hint


To me that sounds like Dan : is letting us know that it is not a frame and we should take this behavior into consideration.

There are 5 votes on Har and it only takes 7 to end the round I don't want to increase the majority on Har quite yet, but he is the one I feel most suspicious.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 07:24PM Mar 10, 2013

Looks like Har is a goner. We might as well vote him and go into the next round. His ID would actually be of value.
Edit: however OC nor Buu have voted.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 19:45:25---

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:39PM Mar 10, 2013

Do not join the majority and end the round early

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 07:46PM Mar 10, 2013

Please notice the edit to last post

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 07:47PM Mar 10, 2013


Let me see if I can break this down for you in simple bullet points that even sheep might understand....


Point 1, Oc and Buu ore the only 2 who haven't voted ..perhaps one of them might be the wolf that forgot to pm a a vote to spider ...Oh wait, that's stupid, I forgot "Smithy the great" is 100 percent certain AND INSISTS you should vote Har....my bad...

Point, 2 spider and I talk for hours every day here including the last 2 days....Can you honestly convince yourself that he would have let me not pm him a law...I dont care what "Smithy the Great" says this would NOT have happened!!!

Point 3 clear your mind and give this some honest thought instead of following a shepherd...If you all think that this 'not pming a law to spider ' is the only thing we have to go on then at least consider these 2 points... I think that although important and probably our best lead ..there are 12 of you out there...3 of you are wolves....and there are enough posts and votes to narrow down this field....Other than soley being fixated on me or the failed law maker ,,,,

point 4 Limmerick celt and Cabi piggy backed on me, They are 3 4 and 5 on Hars list. Buu and Oc are 1 and 2...Due the law posting issue... Smithy dug himself a hole and cant get out but might be human...Longhorn is definetly human , sky and Habs, probably human just got a little misled by Smithy the Great" , chris is a sheep, Debc is just wrong but probably human...and Harry I really dont know at this point....


all i ask is consider this post if you are voting for me ,please re-consider your vote and look on the bright side the wolves will at least have to waste an eat on me tonight....



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:02PM Mar 10, 2013

Point 1: The "missing law" dates from day 1, so activity (or lack thereof) in this day has absolutely no relevance. Everybody except Markus posted last round so everybody had the opportunity to submit their law.

Point 2: For the 305th this is exactly the same scenario as my game where you still failed to provide a law.

Point 3: They are not following me but are following the reasoning against you. (In fact Putter was the first person to mention the lack of a law damning you.)

Point 4 is not really something for me to address.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 08:03PM Mar 10, 2013

Okay, waiting for buu now. Har, I understand where you're coming from, but it's just too valuable of a mistake to let pass. But why you are defending it so much is beyond me. Waiting only for buu, and (he better not be the seer ) I'm going to place a vote for har. 6/7 votes to get a majority. If Har does turn out to be human, I suggest that we take a look at LH's defense of har.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 08:47PM Mar 10, 2013

I recommend someone take their vote off Har so someone doesn't kill Har before buu votes. Keeping vote on buu for now then.

Oh and Slider What law did Har break?


I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:47PM Mar 10, 2013

OC, would you pile on the majority and potentially let the round end early with one more vote?

To get people to pay attention since we have had 2 people in a row to be ignoring everyone's advice...


> ATTENTION COMRADES: DO NOT VOTE SIRHAR UNTIL BUU HAS VOTED


Hopefully that gets it through their head


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 21:00:13---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:02PM Mar 10, 2013

Guys are you going to make me pull the "I got painful Bleeding hemeroids defense"????I was saving that for next round!!!!



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:08PM Mar 10, 2013

There's two laws Celt and he didnt post a voting list, you can figure this one out

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 09:23PM Mar 10, 2013


Alright, (I should be sleeping right now ), I'm taking my vote off Har until the last votes are in.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 21:24:00---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 10:22PM Mar 10, 2013

OC.....you warrent a second look........not one but two of us has said NO MORE VOTES ON HAR until everyone votes...........idiot!!!!

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 10:50PM Mar 10, 2013

It doesn't matter considering that they were after he logged off and has not been on since.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 11:00PM Mar 10, 2013

celtichero wrote:
It doesn't matter considering that they were after he logged off and has not been on since.


Maybe it is me but this is a strange post.
What are you trying to say?
That it does not matter that OC had nothing to say except he was piling on a majority with nothing else to add?
I do find it concerning.
A practically inactive player this round comments on nothing but "I am adding to the majority". LOL.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 11:18PM Mar 10, 2013

You're getting mad at OC for not changing his vote while he's not on. It's remarkably stupid.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:22PM Mar 10, 2013

Listen if I am the only suspect for a very weak reason...and a bunch of sheep being easily led to pile on ...I don't have a chance...Sky Habs and Harry I would think at least you know i am human...celt I think does, Long horn knows I am human ...and the 3 wolves do and surely are not all voting me.....the only chance I have is if one of you come up with a better suspect,,,or at least, Another suspect....there are 12 of you left 3 of you are wolves....at least one wolf will vote me, one will join a new mounting majority... and one will vote off..... I say we go buu...But who cares,,,I am desperate so it carries know wait
if buu does vote she will vote me for sure so there is really no reason to wait around either you make a move to save me or you hurt our team ,,,and if I am allowed in that talk box still, I will have to win i for us that way!!!!


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 23:49:18---

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 11:45PM Mar 10, 2013

Pulling off SirHar and changing to buu. There are already enough votes on SirHar that the ending of this round is fairly certain. But there's also probably no reason to be hasty.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 11:49PM Mar 10, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
OC, would you pile on the majority and potentially let the round end early with one more vote?

To get people to pay attention since we have had 2 people in a row to be ignoring everyone's advice...


> ATTENTION COMRADES: DO NOT VOTE SIRHAR UNTIL BUU HAS VOTED


Hopefully that gets it through their head


wow thanks for letting me vote before the round ends. just got online at school now. was asleep while all this eventful discussion has been going on (of course i skipped through most of it). i haven't followed the talk box at all, so dunno much about what's been going on. and i am in a hurry right now, so can't do much about it as well.

har has 5 votes on him. but i am not sure whether he'd be that retarded to do the same mistake twice (not sending in a law). so i'll place my vote somewhere else. LH sounds a decent option for me (can't exactly say why. just getting a wolfish vibe).

edit: i don't see anyway my vote can save har except if i vote myself. and am not doing that. so sorry har. :/


---This message was edited on 2013-03-10 23:51:53---

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:51PM Mar 10, 2013

Thanks cabi I was editing my post while you were posting so you might want to re read it...It is a little more coherant now!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:07AM Mar 11, 2013

No problem Buu thanks for not voting me I am human...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Limerickus


Posted: 12:08AM Mar 11, 2013

Okay, there is a lot of vitriole being thrown around, not too much fact. Let's see what we know:

1) There was a wolf last round who failed, despite repeated requests to submit a law.
2) We only had two players, buu441 and SirHar fail to make a comment in the law voting talk box
3) SirHar also has not created a law in a round of the previous game
4) Several people were well aware of this failure
5) Spider at least implied that the failure to write in a law was a hint

Now granted, with 4 being true, conceivably, a frame could be constructed. However, this would also require breaking a law of the game, which, I don't think most players here would stoop to in order to frame someone else. Also, even after the initial accusation, SirHar continued to not participate in the activity of voting for said laws, something that Smithy, no matter how devious, had no control over. SirHar continued to hurt his own case. Finally, the fact that the act of not creating a law is in itself a clue suggests there is some way we would be able to put together a case, again, suggesting SirHar.

Now, none of the above is definitive, but, I don't know, I have a hard time of saying that the case is not compelling even to non-"morons".

We also know SirHar did not vote for Markus whom we know to be human. Not necessarily clearing, but still interesting nonetheless.

If SirHar is a wolf, I have to say that is a seriously clearing case for Smithy, as a I cannot imagine a wolf going after another wolf so agressively

But we also know we are looking for 3 wolves. We need people who seem to fit with SirHar. Now, who can this be. We know Smithy is taking far too aggressive a stance to be a wolf with Har... Longhorn is supporting him, yes, so that is a possibility, but too much of an easy possibility. cabaret also registered in fairly early and hasn't backed out, so probably safe there. celtic has been non-commital, possible, but he also could be playing safe. debc held off pretty late, still voting har, though offered herself a way out. Habs is adding additional evidence to the case against Har, so assuming Har is a wolf, I would say he is clear. Harry also voted Har in the first round. Now, that is a first round fish vote, still, pretty unusual for a wolf. So here I would say Harry is also clear. Me, you'll have to decide for yourself, but I trust myself =p. Oldcustard half-defended Marcus in the first round, sounds like a clear. Pianist is also fairly persuasive against Har, clear. Skybet, again, against Har, see wobbling post, clear.

Now, some of those clears were potentially aggressive, but let's see where that leaves us for possible companions.

Longhorn, celtic... Oldcustard... caberet who I just now noticed said she was going with Har, but has actually either changed votes without posting or voted differently as she is now in for buu... we have some options here... I would be happy to hear thoughts on the clears though.

Now, if Har is not a wolf, what do we now have. We will probably want to focus on those who are either non-committal or the strong clears above. Smithy... Harry... Skybet..Oldcustard

Well, I really don't buy Harry, he just doesn't seem to be playing the wolf part. He has been properly holding off the end of the round against Har which doesn't really fit even if Har and him are both wolves, he could be being practical, but, still, he is doing what makes sense at this point.

Whew, I have to say, the whole situation is pretty muddled here, though part of that may be that I am a bit tired here.

One thing we do know is that with Har's identity known, much will become clearer.

Well, in any case, my instincts go with SirHar being a wolf, as the initial set of logic demonstrates. caberet and celtic are both forming their own mini-majority on buu with SirHar... which, is rather interesting. Longhorn is against Smithy, one of Har's main opponents. Oldcustard has joined in late in the majority.

Definitely going to think more on this one, but for now, my current vote for SirHar stands. Assuming that supposition also stands, my clears at this time are Smithy, Skybet, HarryPutter, HABS.

My other strong suspects are caberet and celtic who also were part of the mini-majority against known human Markus and now are also notable bystanders against Har. Har has also now sided with them in the vote on buu, while he restrained from joining the majority against Markus, but now, joining his fellow wolves may seem a bet worth taking.

I agree though that we should be careful against holding an early 7 vote majority, we need to milk some further information here.

Further thoughts?
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:39AM Mar 11, 2013

Limmerick I appreciate your analysis ...But try this angle a little harder...Assume I am human..( which I am)...
You havent played with these wackos in a while be careful who you deem cleared...the only part of your post that I actually agree with is this

"caberet and celtic are both forming their own mini-majority on buu with SirHar... which, is rather interesting. Longhorn is against Smithy, one of Har's main opponents. Oldcustard has joined in late in the majority."

AND This...

"My other strong suspects are caberet and celtic who also were part of the mini-majority against known human Markus and now are also notable bystanders against Har. Har has also now sided with them in the vote on buu, while he restrained from joining the majority against Markus, but now, joining his fellow wolves may seem a bet worth taking.

I agree though that we should be careful against holding an early 7 vote majority, we need to milk some further information here."


I had to join the buu vote it was my only chance of survival....I AM human ...if I cant escape this nonsense I will flip Human...which in your logic would clear celt Caberet and Longhorn....not because we voted together but because they basically are the only ones trying to save me!!!!!

You on the other hand Will move way up on everyones wolf list!!!!!
After putting so much thought and effort in you shoot me ..a Rational human you will look worse, then the sheep who just follow Smithy .....(or Harry) ..

Just for the sake of analysis try assuming that I WOULD NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH to not pm a law to spider....and then see what you come up with!!!!!!

But I really appreciate your effort....I think you are human...help me please!!!!


---This message was edited on 2013-03-11 00:49:56---

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 12:50AM Mar 11, 2013

Changing to Sirhar to make it 5-3 over buu.

You're not convincing me har, and I think this show you're putting on is because your ego got over-inflated last time you were a wolf. You're not slipping out of this one.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-11 00:50:25---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 01:07AM Mar 11, 2013

I can't fall asleep...Ugh...So here I am trying to make sense of things here. As if!

Anyhoo, I am going to change back to SirHar. There was a reason, or at least I thought there was a reason in SirHar's posting right before I posted that I was changing from Har to buu. But in rereading Har's posting, I can't remember what prompted me to give him the benefit of the doubt. Wolves usually can fool me, so I'm changing back. And I'm babbling. So I'll stop...


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
Limerickus


Posted: 01:12AM Mar 11, 2013

Oh, don't worry, I plan to put an awful lot of thought into it. I am becoming a bit concerned with getting this close to a super-majority right now though. I get and agree with your suspicions, Harry, but a 5th vote draws us close to the 7 needed to end the round... Sorry though, I am far too tired to do a further coherent post right now. For now, I will switch my vote over to OC to prevent further development of a supermajority. Come out, OC, give us some real meaty statements to work with.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 02:38AM Mar 11, 2013

Longhorn wrote:
Looks like Har is a goner. We might as well vote him and go into the next round. His ID would actually be of value.

First you say this.... Then...

Longhorn wrote:
OC.....you warrent a second look........not one but two of us has said NO MORE VOTES ON HAR until everyone votes...........idiot!!!!

This really made me laugh what game are you playing LH? Calling someone and idiot for something you earlier encouraged. You are worrying me the most currently.

buu wrote:
was asleep while all this eventful discussion has been going on (of course i skipped through most of it)

I love that you wrote "of course" - as if participating in this game fully would be a hassle for you I do believe you are quite capable of not submitting a law too.

I must say I don't agree with a lot of your (Har and Limerick) reasoning towards clears/wolves. Particularly the parts about Har's ID. I believe Smithy is cleared either way until further notice whether Har flips human or not. It would be far too reckless wolf play in round 2. The ones to distinguish here are the people going with the flow. IF Har flips human - bear in mind also that the wolves know Har's ID, so those defending him could well be wolves, who are trying to make themselves look more human by defending a human.

I am now going to vote Har, because I have to. He is the logical shot this round, there isn't a better choice to make. If we leave him in the game, ignoring a massive piece of evidence like this, then we would be BLOCKHEADS!!!!!


---This message was edited on 2013-03-11 02:41:16---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:16AM Mar 11, 2013

This round has been carnage.

Har, regardless of your role, you should be able to see precisely why you are our best option, and your apparent incredulity at our reasoning is really not helping your cause.

Everyone has voted now so someone should save us some time and end it.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 03:53AM Mar 11, 2013

Limerick wrote:
Come out, OC, give us some real meaty statements to work with.


Unfortunately, that's something I have trouble doing in these games First of all, I added a sixth har vote as the only one we were waiting for was buu and everyone understood that we should not end it until everyone had posted/voted.

I couldn't agree with sky more in the sense that the buu mini-majority voters may be wolves. And although Har could possibly flip human or wolf, the only reasonable vote is him for this round. His ID will help us much in the next round I think.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 04:21AM Mar 11, 2013

I'm not sure a Har human ID will tell us much about anyone because the vote for him was so justified. Even if he turns out to be human I think the most suspicious group are the Har defenders but obviously that's a far weaker sort of link to make on a human ID than a wolf ID.

OC, you know it's really not some elusive skill to make considered posts as you seem to be implying. Just read through and share your thoughts.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 04:51AM Mar 11, 2013

@skybet: did you see the amount and length of posts before my first post? i was in a hurry at school, so there was no way i was gonna read through all of it. i just read enough to understand why there were 5 votes on har when i came online to vote.

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 05:55AM Mar 11, 2013

Everyone has voted. Bye Har.

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:15AM Mar 11, 2013

Didnt mean to mislead anyone, I just thought the multiple mentionings of needing a law would have been clear

To balance things out slightly I will say that the failure to get me a law was to the best of my knowledge an "honest" mistake and not an attempt to frame anyone. Oh well, maybe it's justice anyway that Har got shot for being s useless in Smithy's game, unfortunatly he was human.

Setting up TB


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 12 users and 445 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account