Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2892

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by celtichero. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 07:05PM Mar 20, 2013

OC was a plain old human. 3 wolves, 5 humans, and the seer left.GA here - sk w

---This message was edited on 2013-03-20 22:05:47---
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 07:23PM Mar 20, 2013

Well crap, three humans down...

If the Seee has anything good then I advise they out themself because we only have one mislynch left until wolves win. Even two living divinations will be helpful!

I'm in class but I'll be back later.
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 07:57PM Mar 20, 2013

Wolf Clue: Probably gonna suck

Tdijoemfs, Xpmwfsjof, Kflzmm


---This message was edited on 2013-03-20 19:57:56---

I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 08:16PM Mar 20, 2013

Chris. Not being a wolf and all.

Top suspect is smithy. Voted in the human majority every round and hasn't provided the insight I expect. The post last round seemed rather fake. I know it isn't anything solid, so if someone has something better please share.

Same could go for GA, but not quite feeling it as much.

Edit: Just read my post. That is some downright bad logic Im using, so I need to do some more thinking before a serious accusation.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-20 20:19:39---

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 09:11PM Mar 20, 2013

My vote is a normal spv.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:25PM Mar 20, 2013

Is it just me, or is Har acting shy for "har"?? Common, this is not normal for him!

My vote goes on him for now, kinda an SPV but yet I have a little suspicion on him, he hasn't been himself this game except for when he flipped on limerick for SPVing him.

It's alright har, come tear me down now for voting you I'm prepared.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 09:34PM Mar 20, 2013

Pretty much, my post from last round stands. OC was a hard read anyway. Next round, if I'm still around, I might make another long post. There'll be less people to analyze, so it'll be shorter.

SPV for now, for Skybet, as he's topping my wolf list. I'll do some work on the clue in the morning.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 10:04PM Mar 20, 2013

I personally fos slammn. Something very odd about her posts. They just don't seem her usual genuine and naive self.

Voting slammn for now.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:15AM Mar 21, 2013

So nothing has changed since a whole round of voting and discussion kitty? It's always good to develop your thoughts, if they remain the same from an initial gut instinct it won't do you any good. I remember last game I suspected you for a particular reason and said so in the game and for doing so, you placed a retaliation vote on me and did so for the next round, it seems you are repeating the exact same pattern so your vote really doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Har has been quiet, I do agree with slamm. But Har isn't one to win in the shadows. I don't see him using these sorts of tactics, his victory speech at the end would lack fervour if so.

Slamm has been pretty diplomatic this whole game, meaning she could well be a wolf. I find those assuming the mediatory roles often to be hairy.

I don't know where to start with that clue. I suck at ciphers.

Back on shortly when I arrive at Uni.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
GreenApples27*nz


Posted: 04:25AM Mar 21, 2013

I feel like Jayo is the easy vote here, and we are down to 9 players, third of which being wolves.

I think slammn is much more different in her game style and I'm yet to see her as a wolf so I think we could be onto something here.

If we are heading in the direction of shooting a divined the human, it is not worth it for the Seer to stay quiet, they should definitely come forward and spill the beans.

Keeping my vote on slammn!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:49AM Mar 21, 2013

While I do agree Har is being quiet - I am guessing it is life that is keeping him away, not being a wolf. I have played with Har as a wolf and he is still quite long winded
Slamm may be a good shot as GA points out, but not ready to commit quite yet. There is lots of time left in the game and would like to wait to hear from others - and hope the seer has something to tell us you should know 3 IDS now, give us a sign.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:53AM Mar 21, 2013

I am just pointing it out, one post that is just a vote because he feels like they are a wolf is NOT like him.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 06:04AM Mar 21, 2013

Well do we have any cryptographers here? Even though I'm not a fan of clues, we have been given one, so we may as well use it. I find that you are all ignoring it a little odd. Surely it's worth investigating this boon? GA and HABS have certainly notched up on my list for not seeming to acknowledge this at all.

The only player I'm fairly sure is human so far is koin. We need to rally and win this dude. Not feeling the slamm vote (mainly because GA and HABS are interested and I think one or both could be wolves) but don't know where to turn next.... kitty is just being kitty and I don't really understand her (no offence, we all think differently). Why do you think Jay is the "easy" vote GA?

Not too sure on Smithy, need very good evidence to start on him, he has seemed a little overly keen on all the human shots like koin mentioned, but that's hardly anything to go on. Har is quiet but I just don't know... Like I said earlier I just don't fancy Har to be trying that style, it just doesn't suit him.

Voting HABS for now. May switch to GA as he is a close second.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 06:18AM Mar 21, 2013

All of the votes so far have had solid foundations so I cannot be blamed for the fact that they turned out to be human - and I think it's just plain wrong to say I haven't offered "insight" when I've been influencing these votes and looking through past games and such.

Har is concerning me, RL may or may not be the cause of his lower activity but even when he has posted he hasn't seemed like his normal self. He appears to be getting frustrated with being shot early as a human but I don't think Har would change his play this much just because of that. Jayo too is laying unnaturally low.

Still not sold on the Habs vote, the slammn vote may have some merit but I'll look back through the rounds once I've woken up a bit more, SPVing for now.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 06:28AM Mar 21, 2013

Just stuck the clue into a caesar cipher with a shift of 1 and got:

Schindler, Wolverine, Jekyll


First thought was Schindler being a reference to the Har list but I'm guessing that's too simplistic. With Celt being a movie buff I thought perhaps it might relate to the actors who played those roles - respectively Liam Neeson, Hugh Jackman, don't know - but I have no idea where that leads.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 07:18AM Mar 21, 2013

Ok I've been looking at those names for quite a while now and yielded no results.... I don't know how these names link together. There is obviously some sort of connecting theme that fits them all. Have all the actors won oscars for these roles or something? I will keep thinking. Although if this requires deep movie knowledge I wont be a lot of help.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:41AM Mar 21, 2013

Skybet"s claim that since neither GA nor I acknowledged the clue makes us wolves makes little sense as we are not the only ones who more or less ignored it. Also the sole reason he gives for not feeling the Slamm vote is because GA and I have suggested it. I think this seems somewhat wolfy. If Sky is a wolf then by extension, Slamm is one too. As there is already several votes on her I will join the Slamm voters as I have had her in mind anyway. Wil vote Sky next round once Slamm is revealed as a wolf.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:06AM Mar 21, 2013

Just reread the posts also found it interesting thst in his earlier post before he arrived at school (shows as being posted at 0615 to me) he expressed a suspicion of Slamm, but then ( a mere 45 minutes later) he makes the comment about "not feeling the Slamm vote" bit of a 180 on your opinion there Sky. Bit odd you'd change your mind completely in that short period of time.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:12AM Mar 21, 2013

Going all SirHar with the multiple posts, but this is a new train of thought. As far as the clue is concerned, i'm not sure we should focus on actors who have played the roles. There have so many movies made on Jeckyl and Hyde we would be hard pressed to find the right one. My first thought was "they are all books" well Wolverine is acomic, not an actual book but still a printed work.

---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 08:24:23---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 08:35AM Mar 21, 2013

Been looking at that clue, thanks for solving the cipher Smithy

Was thinking that it might be something to do with Their first names?
James Howlett (Wolverine)
Oskar Schindler
Henry Jekyll

Or to do with the nationalities of the authors?

Anyway, the Seer should realistically have 2 divinations now, with hopefully a third still in the game at the start of the next round. That is when they should come out in my opinion

I think Sky is a reasonable bet (no pun intended, honestly) but I'm not without suspicion of Habs and Smithy either.

Sky it is for now, hopefully I will have something more concrete later - sorry I couldn't get back on yesterday, work was nuts!!


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 08:56AM Mar 21, 2013

HABS, reread the posts, I haven't changed my mind on anything. I said the reasoning on slamm stands but because you and GA leapt on the vote and ignored the clue we were given made me severly skeptical of this. This is entirely reasonable. I am of the strong opinion that this game is being bossed by the wolves and I for one am not going to be manipulated into a vote. I am probably one of the only players here who hasn't been suckered into these majorities and these rounds seem to be going in a very similar pattern, and because I'm not keen to see the round go in the same way, that is in no way suspicious. I strongly recommend a HABS/GA/Jay vote, as they seem to be ringleading here.

Still working on the clue, I think it will require formidable lateral thinking.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:17AM Mar 21, 2013

Jayo wrote:
Or to do with the nationalities of the authors?


I did think the same thing but the nationalities - Scottish (or British), Australian and American - don't suggest much to me. I'm presuming the clue points to one wolf specifically so if it's going to be a factor such as this we'll need one that's the same for all three names.

I never like talk of players "leading" the game, all players should want to "lead" the game in the direction they feel is correct, as I said all the votes so far have been pretty well justified so we can't make conclusive judgements now that we know they turned out to be human. Far more often wolves in fact do the opposite and sit back.

True, Habs, we shouldn't get too focused on the movie side of things, but with Celt's interests being as they are I still think it's a good bet the movies are the important medium here.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 09:18:57---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 09:21AM Mar 21, 2013

Well last game I did exactly that and tried to lead everybody on to a human shot, which is why I'm skeptical because that's exactly how I won the last game so it cleary works, which is why I'm wary of the exact same being done to me. I aint no fool, fool

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:24AM Mar 21, 2013

What are you talking about, you didn't lead the votes in that game.

In fact you very much spent most of it laying low and going with the tide, exactly as I just said wolves often do.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 09:28:08---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 09:38AM Mar 21, 2013

I didn't do that at all I was involved in every human shot which I positively encouraged and joint-lead the Har and buu shots in the game and the TB. Where are you getting this from? If you consider my play last game as "laying low" you are very much mistaken

It's clear I'm being set up here, by entirely bogus reasoning just because I haven't agreed with human shooting majorities that's crazy. If slamm flips wolf, I will grant you some suspicion then, but there really is no grounds for any currently.

EDIT: Just checked last game and I made 30 posts in the game compared to your 35. If I was laying low then you were too. Considering you were human, I really don't know what you're getting at Smithy


---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 09:44:58---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 09:50AM Mar 21, 2013

Sky, in the first post you state Slamm has been pretty diplomatic this whole game, meaning she could well be a wolf. I find those assuming the mediatoryroles often to be hairy. indicating you feel Slamm is a wolf. 45 minutes later you posted not feeling the slamm vote (mainly because GA and HABS are interested . How is not a flip?
Also, if you go and look at any game I've played ( WWG or WTB) the more I work on a clue, the more likely I'm a wolf. I've openly solved clues that point to me then figure out a way to divert it to someone else.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 10:00:23---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 09:58AM Mar 21, 2013

I think I might go bang my head against a brick wall, it might be more productive.

I said the evidence is valid, but because you and GA were quick to vote, and I happen to be more suspicious of you both, I was skeptical of it, that's all. It's not a flip, I never said I was going to vote for her, nor did I switch. I guess this will hinge on slamm's ID, I wholly accept that if she is a wolf, I simply just called it wrong and I deserve a bullet. But I am just more suspicious of you and GA.

Yes I was a wolf last game, getting involved in and encouraging all human shootings. Which is why (because that's how I played it) that the wolves are doing the same this game, which is why I'm reluctant of getting sucked in. I have already explained all this, I probably wont a third time.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 10:06AM Mar 21, 2013

Skybet wrote:
which is why (because that's how I played it) that the wolves are doing the same this game. l


Please tell me I am reading this wrong and you are not claiming that the wolves are streyling their game play after you last game. First this would requie colaboration which is not being allowed in this game. And second most of us have played enough not to have to copy someone else, we each have our own style developed over maby games. Don't forget most pof have about 20 more games played
than it shows due to the Tb games last year.
No one is mimacing your style of play.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 10:26:04---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:06AM Mar 21, 2013

Skybet wrote:
EDIT: Just checked last game and I made 30 posts in the game compared to your 35. If I was laying low then you were too. Considering you were human, I really don't know what you're getting at Smithy


There's a difference between laying low and being inactive. I wasn't trying to take anything away from your stellar performance that game, you were very active and contributed a lot, played the part well - but you certainly did NOT lead the votes. I'm not "getting at" anything, I'm just correcting an inaccuracy.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 10:07:51---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 10:25AM Mar 21, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Skybet wrote:
h is why (because that's how I played it) that the wolves are doing the samethis how I played it) that the wolves are doing the samethis game

No one is mimacing your style of play.

How do you know this?? This insight suggests you are aware of what style the wolves are playing. I only said, which you are misconstruing horribly, is that I'm wary of that style of play now that I know it works. At no point did I say "I know the wolves are copying me because I'm awesome".

Jeez.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 10:31AM Mar 21, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
...the more I work on a clue, the more likely I'm a wolf. I've openly solved clues that point to me then figure out a way to divert it to someone else.

And what is this about? If you're human you don't put any effort into solving a clue which will help you win the game? What kind of logic is this? It doesn't make any sense at all!


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 10:33AM Mar 21, 2013

You stated that the reason ("which is why the wolves") the wolves are playing the way they are is "because that's how I played it" I am just quoting you. And if my statements indicate I know what the wolves are doing than wouldn't your statements mean the same. And even if I were a wolf, I would still have no idea whst the other wolves sre doing as we are not allowed to discuss it. I seldom go into the chat room, have never been in the forums and know no one offline. Not to mention i don't chea.t. So i would still have no idea what they aredoing. However like everyone else I can speculate.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 10:37AM Mar 21, 2013

Skybet wrote:
Well last game I did exactly that and tried to lead everybody on to a human shot, which is why I'm skeptical because that's exactly how I won the last game so it cleary works, which is why I'm wary of the exact same being done to me. I aint no fool, fool

This is exactly what I wrote earlier, note the word "wary". The second time I had to explain the same thing, I just missed out the word wary. Big deal. You are being unbearably nitpicky about something which has only arisen because you have asked me to repeat myself.

You're the one who stated unequivocally "No one is mimacing your style of play". And now you're say it was only speculation? Seriously. What?


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 10:46AM Mar 21, 2013

relax it is a game. It is supposd to be fub. All I was saying is if you can presume to know what th ande wolves are doing (leading the vote) and it not point to you being a wolf, than why when I comment that I disagree that is what is happening, the only way i'd know that is and haby being a waolf? None of us can know what any other player is doing and have to base our votes on how we inturpret it. Your reaction to being accused seems to my way of thinking to indicate the accusation may be well founded.

---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 11:02:26---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 10:56AM Mar 21, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Your reaction to being accused seems to my way of thinking to indicate the accusation may be well founded.

What accusation? There has only been one that I didn't vote for slamm. And I have explained that numerous times. Do you still find that unsatisfactory? I am just dumbfounded that warped logic seems enough to condemn where crystal clear logic wont absolve.

I find your persistence pretty suspicious to be honest, when everything you have said has been well refuted.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 11:17AM Mar 21, 2013

Your reaction to this whole debate. I have the right to suspect you.. Flawed logic or not. Do you know how many games I'vebeen shot in based on flawed logic? The last game for instance HP was pushing for me to be shot based on poor logic, come to think of it, he dis the same thing the game before that too! Take note; if HP suspects me, I am likely human!
I just think you're a wolf. And Slamm is your partner.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 11:26AM Mar 21, 2013

Of course you have the right! I am not trying to take that away from you, I am just surprised what I'm saying doesn't seem to be getting through to you. I haven't gone to great lengths to defend slamm at all, this just all stemmed from me suspecting you more than her. Then you rounded on me and I was defending myself. And all your logic is based on slamm being a wolf. So I guess we should move on from this until we know.

EDIT: The entirety of your logic last game seemed to be "Harry is trying to get me shot therefore he must be a wolf". That didn't really work out too well.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-21 11:28:53---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 12:15PM Mar 21, 2013

yes my entire thought proces on you is based on Slamm being a wolf. If she is human, I'll have to rethimk it.
Slamm does seem difgerent this game though and seems a good bet. And you never gave a valid reason for suspecting me. You are the only one who does. Everyone who has played with me regularly has stated I'm human. What do you know thst they don't?


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 12:43PM Mar 21, 2013

Jayo wrote:
But anyways, good to see people having suspects at this stage,
For me, Habs stands out, didn't feel her post about looking for dissenters to HP's idea was completely genuine

koin wrote:
You could be right about HABS, jayo

Har wrote:
Drum roll please.............The Har List.........Habs...Koin...Chris...

Limerick wrote:
As for Jayo's logic against HABS, I've definitely seen weaker points

slamm wrote:
Sky, I also think HABS and jayo complimenting the wolves is strange

Har wrote:
I will vote Habs....nothing solid,,,just a feeling...

Have you forgotten all of this? I simply don't buy the way you're acting this game, you just seem really disingenuous.

HABS wrote:
i know when I am a wolf I like to eat players that seem to make ligttle sense

The eating have hardly made perfect sense this game.

HABS wrote:
Smithy wrote:
Indeed, having suspected her for it in previous games, I can verify that Habs's comment is fairly typical of her play... but I think I'm starting to get a handle and she seems human this time.

I have, and I am! Glad someone sees it!

It's little things like these that make it really seem like you're trying to distance yourself from the wolves, and really leaping on anyone who says you sound human. It just comes across a little "try-hard" to me. You're the player I'm getting the strongest read off at the moment, it is what it is.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 01:26PM Mar 21, 2013

Wow, that's a lot to look through. I've done some research on the clue and have found nothing that hasn't already been said. I'm not familiar with any of those movies, except somewhat Jekyll, so is there some overarching theme on all three of them that could point to someone? Googling all three names yields this as the top result. This only involves one, though, really, and the other two are on links at the bottom of the page. I don't think that's the answer.

Anyway, Skybet has a point. A lot of people have been suspecting Habs. But slam seems to be the most popular vote this round, and I can see the logic against her, so I'm going to vote her. Next round, we'll see what's happening, and I don't know. Skybet's on my list, but Habs is moving up as well. I think one's a wolf and one's human.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:27PM Mar 21, 2013

Well I have voted habs at least the last 2 rounds ...So the "evryone who has played with me says I am human" comment seems very strange to me ...as sky pointed out....I will vote HABS again for now...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 02:20PM Mar 21, 2013

I can't refute this by bringing forth past quotes. Much too hard on a tablet. I won't be home until after 5 when
i have access to a computer. I will comment as best I can here.
1) JAYO's post. I addressed this when he posted it. Since I didn't say what he claims I said ( i said the opposite actually) this is irrelevant.

2) in his next post Koin backed off stating that my comment about the short night was not unusual for me. My views on long nights are well known, Koin has not briught my name up since.

3) Har makes a list like this EVERY game. He is wrong more than he is right,

4) Slamm is a wolf so her opinion doen't count. Besides it is baded on my comment (or as she put it "complimenting") the short nights which again I do whenever the wolves are on the ball

5) sorry skipped Limerick, --> his entire argument is he's seen playersshot on less (to pataphrase what I think he was getting at)

6) ME Several players have tried to reason out the HP eating. My eatings make no sense and I go after the weaker players first. But no single wolf determines the eating anyway


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 03:05PM Mar 21, 2013

Slam looks like she is going to be shot, yet hasn't really offered any defense this round.

Habs and Sky...not ruling out either of them but would lean towards Sky if pushed to choose in a tie break situation.


If Sky is a wolf then I'd consider Kitty to be a partner of his.

If Habs is a wolf, then I'd look at Koin


Is everyone happy enough with the Slam vote though?
I can save us some hours if you are all okay with that, I'm not too unhappy with the majority choice


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:08PM Mar 21, 2013

I'm fine with that, everyone's voted and nobody's really opposing it, this would worry me but she isn't really putting up a fight so I doubt anyway would stick their neck out to help someone who isn't helping themselves anyway. If she's a wolf we'll have to look at Sky next round.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 03:10PM Mar 21, 2013

Cool, pulling the trigger now...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
celticherotus


Posted: 04:46PM Mar 21, 2013

Slamm is yet another regular human. Three wolves and a seer left as we enter must lynch.

Wolf Clue: Tdijoemfs, Xpmwfsjof, Kflzmm


I'm just an ordinary average guy with nothing to lose.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : Caramell 

Online Now: 14 users and 442 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account