Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2896

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by PianistChris. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #6

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 08:31AM Mar 27, 2013

ROUND 6:

Night was especially long and tiring for the villagers. With a second wolf dead, they were all weary of the third and, what they hoped to be the last. Three villagers took a post around the village that night; each armed with a rifle and whistle in-case they needed assistance. These three people were bradon182001, debc1 and princess2007. Each guard kept a watchful eye on the surroundings, keeping thier backs against a flat surface in case the wolf attacked from behind.

The last wolf prowled under the brush, keeping an eye on its next target - the person who interupted the escape of The_Spider, bradon182001. Glaring at the guard who guarded his friend, the wolf lay low - awaiting for bradon182001 to make a mistake. Half an hour passed and bradon182001 grew restless. With a sigh of annoyance, she kept her focus around her, eyeing every tiny detail that she could see; the rustle of leaves, any shadows that lingered by - even the smell of the air; although she was hardly close to a wolf, she still kept an idea of the scent of the wolf that she attacked, hoping that somehow she might pick up something.

With a low, inaudible growl, the wolf glared at bradon182001 - the beast too was getting restless, and before long decided to make a move. As bradon182001 turned her head another direction, the wolf moved low, and at a slow pace, around the corner of the house bradon182001 was standing by. The wolf knew there was one shot at getting the prey. Scratching the ground with its paw, the wolf created sound that was picked up by bradon182001's ears, and she quickly raised her rifle in the direction the sound came from, but did not see the wolf. She edged closer to the corner of the house, and slowly walked, without knowing that the wolf was preparing for her around the corner.

But something happened that the wolf was not prepared for. Bradon182001 caught sight of the beasts shadow in the corner, and, pulling out the whistle, blew hard, alerting the other guards and villagers. The wolf snarled, angry at its mistake and quickly looped round the corner, closing the gap between bradon182001 and its jaws. Bradon182001 was unprepared, expecting the wolf to turn and run, but nevertheless she dodged out of its was, narrowly missing its sharp teeth, and turned with her rifle, letting off a shot. The shot grazed across the wolfs shoulder, and it yelped with surprise and turned to face its prey. Standing at a face-off, the wolf and bradon182001 kept eye-contact with one another, anger soaring through the air on both sides.

With a yell from another villager closing in, the wolf snarled and leaped towards bradon182001, but fell back to the floor quickly as she let off another shot, and this gave the wolf ample opportunity to lock its jaws around her ankle and crack the bones, breaking bradon182001's ankle and balance. With a thud, bradon182001 fell to the ground and lashed out at the gnashing wolf with one fist as the other tried to hold in the blood that was spurting out of her ankle. Fists pounded against the wolf's face, throwing it off balance, but it was too late for bradon182001 - the wolf was positioned perfectly and had the upper-hand. Biting into the lashing fist, the wolf pulled and tore at the skin and bone, until it heard a crack, and it released its jaws leaving a screaming bradon182001 with a dangling hand, kept together by a small amount of skin.

Relishing in the victims agony, the wolf slightly grinned, but decided to finish off the kill before the other villagers got hold. Clamping its jaws around bradon182001's neck, the wolf ended her life, and ran off into the night, leaving the dead girl to the villagers...

With bradon182001 dead, and the last wolf on the prowl, the villagers gathered together to see if they could find and finish the last devil that inhabited the village.

The_Spider was shot: He was a werewolf (Lover No1).
bradon182001 was eaten: She was Human (Normal).

Things seem to be heating as theres one wolfie to go ;)
Good luck to both sides.

The Medium has yet to send a PM this round!


---This message was edited on 2013-03-28 08:00:19---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:55AM Mar 27, 2013

I'm guessing night timed out. Also, brandon was eating so the computer must have done that, since I would have probably been the one eaten.

Anyways, It's either got to be princess, debc, or poofi since I am guessing OC is out of the question. I really think its Debc. There is nothing really to say about poofi.

I am going to place a vote on debc and say if she does turn out human which is very unlikely, then we go poofi. But, I am almost positive it is debc.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 12:19PM Mar 27, 2013

aww poor bobi

slam i promise i am human, you can bank on that

has oc been on?
going to check

edit
ok oc hasn't been on for 2 days...so he can't be a wolf right?? especially for that quick night

so that leaves princess and poofi
don't know if poofi was active enough for that short night but if he was on i am sure dan told him to end it quickly(dan can be bossy )

so i am going for princess

we don't want to end up with oc left as the only human or we will lose it for sure

and slam truely i am human so it has to be princess or poofi


---This message was edited on 2013-03-27 12:24:07---

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 01:12PM Mar 27, 2013

Debc, I think I actually believe you The points you made about OC and stuff from the post above sounded human and you had some useful points.

I am shocked that I haven't been eaten yet. I think that is just inexperience which is also why I think you are human. It either has to be princess or poofi but I'm leaning towards poofi now.

Before I switch my vote, I am going to hear what you have to say, debc.

I swear if you are lying to me though


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:58PM Mar 27, 2013

no i don't lie slam, which can be a detriment in this kind of game

why do you think poofi instead of princess??

you think he was on/active during that short night?


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 02:17PM Mar 27, 2013

Because the wolf didn't eat me when I am cleared and I think that is because of inexperience. But I guess you are right, he wasn't active enough to fit that role.

I am going to switch my vote to princess. I hope we are right.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:11PM Mar 27, 2013

me too

there really is no way for oc to be one is there?? i know i ask that fifty million times, it just hasn't sunk in yet


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 03:14PM Mar 27, 2013

I don't think so. The night was too short, the way it can't be poofi.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 03:32PM Mar 27, 2013

It's not me! I swear. Wow. It's not OC, it's not you slammn, and poofi just isn't active enough. I'm so completely confident its debc. *sigh* Give me a moment to frame this post properly.

Edit: In case you missed my post in the talkbox slammn- here it is:
Ok. In my head-

Humans:
OC
Princess
Slammin

Not known:
Bradon
Debc
Poofi

We have 1 wolf left. I'm pretty confident it's debc because of the end of round 4 thing. Since Spid was a lover, it'll also be useful to see who can't vote this round. Pretty sure slammn's going to be eaten this round though. *sigh*

I don't honestly think poofi's active enough for the (till now) short rounds. If not debc, I'm thinking bradon.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-27 15:54:37---

A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 03:38PM Mar 27, 2013

The Medium is trying to communicate to bradon182001 in the Spirit Realm.

Currently awaiting a response.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-28 08:00:30---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 04:08PM Mar 27, 2013

Ok. Here's why I think debc is a wolf.


Round 3-
debc1 wrote:
i am here!!!
oh my gosh i can't believe i missed an entie round
i am so sorry, i hate that, really i do
i am at work so really can't get into much
but i did see slam is defended
and thanks for yesterday sweet defender
going to vote someone
probably oc

This was a point where votes were tied. The whole OC-Cab thing was kinda fiery and debc just seemed to vote without giving it much thought. She was back and decided to vote "someone" and un-tie the votes while at the same time saying she "can't get into much". Just a wolf who really doesn't care which of the two humans under consideration gets shot.


Round 4- Spider- wolf wrote:
Like I said, still probly one wolf in the wheels votes so inclined to think OC, but thats sort of lazy considering he was in co-majority last round. Ty, Princess, and Maybe Deb/Bradon Im thinking but not very strong thoughts about anything tbh

One of the people he mentions most feebly in his post is deb. Again, Spider's a good wolf so you obviously won't get very much out of his posts.


Round 4- debc made a list. When someone asked her to give her reasons for her suspicions-
Debc round 4
well slam, lol no i can't, it was while i was reading it it just didn't feel right, can't put my finger on it

It's a wolf who doesn't have any real suspicions. Just a list to throw people off and sorta make up for her absence.


Various other people (now known humans) also commented about her relative inactivity that round-
bradon wrote:
Right now I have deep concerns about Deb, her relative inattention to the game is disturbing.

slammn wrote:
Lately, deb has not been her regular self this game. She is way more inactive.

I wrote:
Her list of vibes was pretty much a summation of vibes of people who posted before

^ I still stick with that statement.


And the clincher-
debc wrote in her 2nd list:
Tyanahg - this is sky right?? not feeling it, i wasn't feeling it...i don't know


Just two posts later, (her own triple post series)
(a real sir har move)
switching to sky

This is totally a wolf who isn't paying very much attention. You were the first to point this out, slammn, as a wolf move.


Please note that I think deb's a wolf not because she's been inactive but because she hasn't been paying attention to the game. No matter how little time you're giving to it, if you were a human and had real suspicions you would
a) have some sort of reason behind your suspicions
b) act on your suspicions. Not vote someone you think is human.


Thats all I got, folks. This is the first time I've probably done a post this long but we don't have any other humans here except you, slammn. I doubt OC's going to be on and I can't rely on poofi. Trust me, I'm two legged.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-27 16:11:26---

A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 04:43PM Mar 27, 2013

Sorry Princess, I want to believe you but you put WAY to much effort. If you were human, you wouldn't need to go back and quote that many people but if you are a wolf you would think you need to change my mind because you need to stay in this game.

I can't really believe anyone and I am sorry if you are truly human princess, but I have to go with my gut instinct. I don't have anyone to rely on like you guys have me (since I am cleared) so you guys know who really is the wolf and I am not positive who it is.

I am keeping my vote.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 04:56PM Mar 27, 2013

LOL. I was honestly worried that the effort would seem wolf-ish and I guess I was right. My only reason was that if I'm shot this round, you're eaten. That leaves deb, OC and poofi next round. Two humans and a wolf. Both the humans are probably going to be inactive or close to it. The game's over this round. Oh well, if poofi or OC gets on, consider your votes.

Edit: As a last attempt to save this game:
Debc, give me one reason why you think I'm the remaining wolf. Other than a means of elimination.

This is going to be epic funny if poofi or OC's the remaining wolf. I'd rate that a low chance though.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-27 16:59:00---

A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:00PM Mar 27, 2013

princess2007 wrote:
LOL. I was honestly worried that the effort would seem wolf-ish and I guess I was right. My only reason was that if I'm shot this round, you're eaten. That leaves deb, OC and poofi next round. Two humans and a wolf. Both the humans are probably going to be inactive or close to it. The game's over this round. Oh well, if poofi or OC gets on, consider your votes.

Edit: As a last attempt to save this game:
Debc, give me one reason why you think I'm the remaining wolf. Other than a means of elimination.

This is going to be epic funny if poofi or OC's the remaining wolf. I'd rate that a low chance though.


What do you mean "the game is over this round"?


Fearless.
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 05:06PM Mar 27, 2013

I mean consider this scenario-
I'm shot this round. You're eaten tonight because you've been seer-cleared. That leaves deb, OC and poofi next round. One wolf two humans. The way I'm thinking it, deb's the wolf. OC is away-ish and might not be on. Poofi is a little unreliable too. But for humans to win next round, both of them have to vote for the wolf. It's possible but unlikely in my mind.

Correct if I'm wrong in my analysis.


A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 05:09PM Mar 27, 2013

i am at work so i will try to make it quick

i know i am human
slam is cleared by sky (who i did vote for because i new bobi was human and didn't know sky was)
so that leaves(yes process of elimination )
oc, princess and poofi

oc no, because of the short night- long went into it and made sense'
poofi- i don't think so because of the short night...i don't see him that active
you ,my dear, is what is left - and it just hit me what bobi was saying in the talkbox, i think you are the 2nd lover who couldn't vote(if memory serves right) so night timed out

the only sure things i have is slam and i are human


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 05:15PM Mar 27, 2013

Ok then. That's logical enough. Still not human-like in my eyes but whatever.

As debc1 pointed out, we have a 2nd lover here. In fact of the five of us left, we have:
Acolyte-cannot be wolf
Medium-cannot be wolf
Lover 2-can be wolf
Judge- can be wolf

Four distinct people. If anyone has the inclination to, you might want to try matching roles to people. I know I've completed my analysis.

I'm logging out now and not going to be on for a majority of this day probably so let's see where the voting takes us.


A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:33PM Mar 27, 2013

Sorry princess but I have to make a decision, I am not sure if I am right, but I have to take a chance. If you are human and are shot, and I am eaten, I hope OC or poofi can get on. And debc, I will be mad at you.

Hopefully, this will be the last round but if thats not the case, OC and poofi, watch out for debc. Not saying I think debc is more wolfish than princess, just saying if there happens to be another round which I'm hoping there isn't.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 06:05PM Mar 27, 2013

you will not be mad at me slam

so IF by the off chance its not princess then it has to be poofi

don't you think?


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
poofitus


Posted: 06:27PM Mar 27, 2013

Sorry for not being active enough, i can barely get on a computer throughout the day. I guess that i will vote for OC, since I'm not really convinced about anyone else, and he hasen't posted at all this round.

---This message was edited on 2013-03-27 18:28:02---

Good men eat to live. Bad men live to eat. -Socrates
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 07:20PM Mar 27, 2013

The Medium has managed to contact bradon182001. This is what she had to say:

Slammn and Deb, you must stick together, We know Slammn is human. Deb is saying she is human and I do believe her,

OC has been inactive and our wolf is definitely active. That leaves Princess and poofi. Poufi hasn't had much to say, so if he is wolf #3,there is no way to determine it by his participation leaving the humans at a total disadvantage. I would put my vote on Princess, as has been stated, by process of elimination. She is also trying too hard, reminds me of a wolfie GA. Sorry I can't be of more help .


---This message was edited on 2013-03-28 08:00:41---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 08:34PM Mar 27, 2013

i had to leave before i blew a gasket...i think i am composed

poofi *sigh* we need to get a wolf oc hasn't been on, come on man, read through the posts

edit

poofi for sure slam is human, thats a for sure, oc hasn't been on in 2 days
i know you don't know me and i don't know if you know princess
but come on read the posts


---This message was edited on 2013-03-27 20:37:14---

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:41PM Mar 27, 2013

Okay, well at least brandon is on the same page as me. It makes me feel a little more confident.

And yes poofi, at LEAST read the posts!! Do you want to get a wolf or not? If you are only going to post once, at least make it useful please.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 02:53AM Mar 28, 2013

Poofi, honestly vote for either me or deb. Whichever you feel could be the wolf. I'm pretty sure you don't think OC is the wolf. You're just voting him so you don't have to make a choice. 5 hours left.

Also, last I noticed, it's bradon, not brandon.


A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 06:38AM Mar 28, 2013

Ok. 1 hour left. I'm itching right now to leave the votes as is, let me get shot, and have a little "I-told-you-so" moment. But I'm not 5, and that's not going to help us win the game. (Plus, I'll still get to do that at the end of game.) If I'm shot, deb will vote for OC next round since he isn't going to show. Somehow, she will convince poofi into doing the same, or poofi will just not vote, or he'll have some sense and vote deb. In two of the above three situations, deb wins. In the third situation, she still has a half chance of winning.

I'm changing my vote to OC. He's obviously cleared but this is a shot at saving a losing game. In the off-chance the computer picks him over me, I'll still get a chance at convincing poofi next round. I'm not really looking forward to the prospect since any amount of defending or offending is so easily looked upon as wolf-ish in this game. I honestly will never understand why your activity has anything to do with your identity in the game. I try to be as active as possible regardless of whether I'm wolf or human. If anything, deb's inactivity and then sudden activity is suspicious. Not my using quotes to defend myself. Whatever.

In the situation OC gets shot, me deb and poofi make it to the next round. Deb votes me. Probably. I vote deb. Atleast an ACTIVE human will have a shot at convincing poofi. Even if poofi doesn't vote, the humans will still have half a chance of winning the game. Unlike if I get shot and poofi doesn't vote, the humans completely lose. Grudgingly, I'm changing my vote to OC.

Parting advice if I get shot: POOFI! This round deb's commented that in the remote chance I'm not the wolf, it should be you next round. Remember that before you vote for OC over deb.

Ofcourse, the other possibility is that deb will vote poofi and take her chances there. But honestly, all this analysis is moot anyways. Besides, the longer this post gets, the more the chances are that I'm a wolf. So vote changed to OldCustard.


---This message was edited on 2013-03-28 06:39:37---

A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
poofitus


Posted: 06:57AM Mar 28, 2013

Sorry for that. Well, reading through the posts, im starting to think that deb is the one, so I will vote for her. Also, the fact that she said that if princess gets shot this round and she isn't the wolf, then i would have to be the wolf, and that just makes me suspicious of her. Again, im sorry for not being much of a use in this game, but i am changing my vote to deb.

Good men eat to live. Bad men live to eat. -Socrates
Back to Top 
princess2007A


Posted: 07:48AM Mar 28, 2013

Vote changed to who I really suspect. Thanks poofi. Not so much for voting deb but for reading through the posts and coming to a decision.

A king that is conquered must see strange looks. So bitter a thing is the heart of man.
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 07:59AM Mar 28, 2013

Changed all the brandon182007 to bradon182007 Sorry.

The discussion went by with accusations being thrown viciously around the four villagers. Oldcustard had not turned up that day for an unknown reason, but the villagers were quite sure with his innocence. The voting ended and there was a double majority on one person, and this was the Medium.

Princess2007 backed away from the other three villagers, kept her head low and her eyes fixed on the three that were now ready to kill her. With the gun raised, the three villagers looked dead on at their next to be victim or wolf, and prepared to pull the trigger. A shot rang out through the air, and the bullet planted itself into princess2007 neck, and she recoiled in pain as she fell to the ground with a gushing hole where part of her neck used to be.

The shooter and the other villagers ran towards the agonised girl, and stopped a few feet away from her, still with suspicions against her being a wolf, but she did not change. Spitting out dark blood, princess2007 eyed the three villagers with a sadness in her eyes as she looked on at what could be the end of Milton village.

Suddenly, light began to form within princess2007, and this light veined around her body, much to the amazement of the villagers. The light reached its end, nearly covering princess2007 in it, and spiritual figures began to appear around the now dead Medium. It was the people she had contacted; bradon182007, caberet and jeminy. they all appeared in a white mist, and all placed their ghostly hands on princess2007 as the light in her body shone greater, and with a flash of light that blinded the awing villagers, princess2007 was gone. Another victim in the sacrifices to find the monstrosities that plagued the village.

With fear, the villagers turned in for the night, worried about their small numbers and the wolf that was on the prowl.

princess2007 was Human (The Medium).


Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : FlandersE 

Online Now: 7 users and 600 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account