Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2902

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Skybet. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 6 rounds.

Discussion of Round #2

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  

AuthorMessage
caberetAus


Posted: 02:21PM Apr 5, 2013

Thanks cab, and welcome to round 2.

Well done wolves for a nice, quick night.

If you care to look, Putter has started a motion in the TB you might want to look at. But it is up to you whether you vote or help enforce this rule etc. as it is Anarchy. I have no part in this.

If you didn't see last round, celt was your first werewolf. The humans are off to a thumping start.

Koin was not the seer. Keep hunting wolves.

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realised that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird."
-Paul McCartney


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 14:29:06---

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 02:22PM Apr 5, 2013

Wow, what a short night. Thanks wolves. Going to see who was eaten and place an SPV.

Edit: Wahoooo! We shot a werewolf!!

Voting for Rhythmic who I think joined a 2nd maj later in the round.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 14:26:00---

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:27PM Apr 5, 2013

SPVing Har for criticizing me for getting off cj

---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 14:28:32---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 02:34PM Apr 5, 2013

Going to vote Dan just to get some conversation going and see how long it takes him to get rialed up

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 02:45PM Apr 5, 2013

Spv for now.

I think the people who got angry about koin's post could have something to do with the eating.... just a thought.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 03:00PM Apr 5, 2013

I divined Cab as a wolf last night so that's where my vote is

Ixnay on the oot cab shay


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:07PM Apr 5, 2013

I will not play second fiddle to Putter this game ....So beware!!!! I am OBVIOUSLY cleared by the celt eating...

OK JAYO I WILL ROLE WITH YOU!!!...strange strategy but if it works I get a win....!!!!!

voting Cabi


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 03:09PM Apr 5, 2013


Putting out an SPV for now.

@slammin Not a bad idea.

I'll be on at a later time, to be seen again, my dear chaps!



Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 03:10PM Apr 5, 2013

So far, Smithy's subtly claimed wolf, and Jayo's claimed seer. Too easy.

I wonder why Jayo is angry about having "divined" cab.

SPV for now.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 03:10PM Apr 5, 2013

Started already, awesome!

SPVD Putter, human

Koin was a wyse eating choice so we are "dealing with some smart wolves here" (but seriously slam/PC, koin was a pretty easy eating choice considering he was the competing majority and Celt went after him)

lol I guess SPVD is pointless


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 15:27:12---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:32PM Apr 5, 2013

Cabi, smithy's mom and the brittish as$ douche dude....I could be wrong....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 03:34PM Apr 5, 2013

yes all three Celt voters, stop being so terrible at wwg, PLEASE

oh wait, I thought British a$$ douche was Smithy

nvm he voted Celt too, you are really awful Har


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 15:46:29---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 04:10PM Apr 5, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Cabi, smithy's mom and the brittish as$ douche dude....I could be wrong....


Why are you still throwing out three names when we've already shot one?
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 04:23PM Apr 5, 2013

Lol, thats har for you.

Har, why are you agreeing with jayo? Its way to early in the game to believe him. If he really was the seer, he would first try to get the other wolf before he oust himself with no reasoning. Thats not gonna get you a win.

And spid, I was just thinking about the possible reasons why. Why would the wolves eat him since he was already suspected??


Fearless.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 04:27PM Apr 5, 2013

I'm gonna spv random...can't join in a convo about british a$s douche

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 04:55PM Apr 5, 2013

cab gets my vote. VOting for me after the wonderful game we had last time? Plus the faulty logic of voting for me for trying to make things a little more interesting last round?



"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 05:42PM Apr 5, 2013

Jayo wrote:
I divined Cab as a wolf last night so that's where my vote is
Jayo is joking. As the wolves well know, I'm not one of them. The evil face is because I was the seer last game, and I divined Jayo as a wolf!

What I don't get is why others would join Jayo's vote for an apparent clear. I was either the 1st or 2nd vote for celtic last round.

For the record, in addition to being suspicious of Rhymthic, I also consider SirHar worthy of further research. He sound wolfish to me last round. And this was before he joined Jayo's vote for innocent me.

BTW - Real seer - DO NOT REVEAL YOURSELF YET! It's way to early in the game to give yourself away. Please stay hidden.

Not sure what to make of Jayo's fake seer claim. It could be that he's a human just being idiotic like snowmonster last game. I rather doubt a wolf would fake claim when we have so many lynches left. But players can surprise you...


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:59PM Apr 5, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
Lol, thats har for you.

Har, why are you agreeing with jayo? Its way to early in the game to believe him. If he really was the seer, he would first try to get the other wolf before he oust himself with no reasoning. Thats not gonna get you a win.

And spid, I was just thinking about the possible reasons why. Why would the wolves eat him since he was already suspected??


Because Celt tried to get him shot

Its anarchy people, lets stop flying off the rails over every little thing, pretty sure Jayo's comments were in jest


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 18:00:27---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 06:13PM Apr 5, 2013

Jayo was just trying to rouse things up a bit, and it is anarchy.

I think the same about har, he is just trying to stir the pot with his vote.

If others followed I am leary there. I have not looked at the voting so have not checked to see who is voting who.

EDIT:
I completely missed Ryth's post.......
That is a bit odd to me. His post and his early pile in. The reason he gave was strange.
The past game seemed like a stretch reason.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 18:16:39---

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 07:04PM Apr 5, 2013

Well then, this is interesting. Eating makes sense, like a lot of people have said, SPV for now, etc. Don't really know what to say. *shrug*

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:08PM Apr 5, 2013

Cab with three votes..not saying no way shes a wolf, but was a Rd 1 Celt voter so deserves leeway in Round 2..besides, the seer wouldn't need to announce a wolf divine since he can just PM everyone or put it in the box after he dies so no reason to vote Cab on that basis

caberet voted for Rhythmic
dfamina voted for PianistChris
HarryPutter voted for SirHar
Jayo voted for caberet
JJPutz voted for slammngirl92
kitty-cat voted for Smithy
Longhorn_fan voted for The_Spider
Rhythmic voted for caberet
SirHar voted for caberet
slammngirl92 voted for Jayo
The_Spider voted for kitty-cat


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 19:10:40---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 07:47PM Apr 5, 2013

There are still 3 votes on me?

It occurred to me that if Jayo wasn't just playing around, that it was possible that a wolf pretending to be the seer contacted Jayo. It's a longshot because the timing is off - that's an effective ploy later in the game - but it might explain Jayo's announcement and vote. It would also kill 2 humans, the 2nd being Jayo after my human status is revealed. Or if Jayo is a wolf, then he'd give up the 'seer' who'd then be shot. That would make 2 humans dead for 1 wolf. Dunno...


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:56PM Apr 5, 2013

Lets not go overboard, im quite certain it was just Jayo goofing around (hence the pig latin request NOT to shoot you haha)

if you were a wolf, koin would have posted it in the box, so you are at least not a DIVINED wolf


---This message was edited on 2013-04-05 19:56:31---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 08:06PM Apr 5, 2013

Just trying to get in on the whole Anarchy thing. Yeah I've seen Jayo make comments like that before. And yes he's probably messing around. Maybe he's trying to add chaos into the mix? I know I am.

And I realize my reasons are pretty week, but in Round 2 I rarely have and great reasons unless I'm a wolf or have divined someone as seer.

We have 18+ hours and plenty of time for me to switch around .


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:31PM Apr 5, 2013

Ok spid, now it makes sense.

I also think he was just goofing around.

Keeping my vote for now.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:58PM Apr 5, 2013

Voting Rythmic, this Cab majority is really unfounded

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:21PM Apr 5, 2013

I will not play third fiddle to spid and smithy I'll make a big enough splash soon enough

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 01:26AM Apr 6, 2013

HP - Feel free to step up and splash. Unless you're a wolf this time. Argh - How annoying it is to face being shot after bringing down a wolf round 1.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:55AM Apr 6, 2013

Getting shot isn't a punishment in anarchy, it is a gift you can lead the humans to victory in the underworld like I have done

---This message was edited on 2013-04-06 01:55:13---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 04:06AM Apr 6, 2013

SPVing for now, too hungover to put together anything coherent at the moment, I would say cab's vote last round definitely does not clear her since the SPV for your wolf partner early on is such a common tactic and that could explain koin's eating, to make her look more cleared.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 05:00AM Apr 6, 2013

Smithy wrote:
I would say cab's vote last round definitely does not clear her since the SPV for your wolf partner early on is such a common tactic and that could explain koin's eating, to make her look more cleared.


Thank you! I have seen this done many, many times. Couple that with her early vote for me this round has me wondering about dfamina as well (who I switched my vote to last round). IF caberet turns out to be a wolf, I'll be looking at df next round. If she's human and get shot, she can help the seer. To echo Putter, I watched himr do that really well in the last Sleepless Nights.

Bottom line, I still don't see anyone as acting much more wolfish than anyone else, so my vote remains. There's still time though.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:56AM Apr 6, 2013

Are you voting cab because of jayo's post? I kinda think that he was joking and cab shouldn't have to get in the middle of it. You guys better pray she is a wolf.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 06:06AM Apr 6, 2013

I'm voting cab because of what I said in my first post this round. Granted they aren't good reasons, but I figure it's better to see peopl's reactions than sit back and SPV for 3-4 rounds.

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:21AM Apr 6, 2013

lol we all know Cab is isnt clear, I never suggested she was, but there has been NO OTHER EVIDENCE against Cab posted. So it seems to stupid to start with her above anyone else...that's anathema to the entire Smithy wwg approach. If someone has another reason why Cab is in a majority, other than a pig latin joke, let me know

What post Ry, the fact that

A) voting for you after an interesting game, im not sure if you were offering that as real evidence but you and I both know it's not an objective reason to vote anyone

B) Voting you for 'making things interesting'

Steamboat has prophesized Longhorn and Cab are the wolves, and that is the ONLY reason (up to now) I would go with Cab, saying that, you voted at a point where Cab at least thinks you may have been protecting Celt....I really dont understand how you think either of these reasons hld any weight.

In addition, a wolf was just shot, a rare early bonus, so acting to prevent 3-4 rounds of SPVing instead of looking at Celt's interactions seems a bit unnesseccary/counter productive

NOW, in the absence of OTHER evidence, if you strongly demonstrate Cab's posts follow the wolf bussing wolf approach, then I might take interest. Keep in mind, this was a player who made a DESPERATE bid to save JJPutz in round one of a previous anarchy i think....she got herself shot for doing so, so she would probly have tried a subtle switch to koin

I also really dont get the discussion of the koin eating, Celt pretty much cleared him (I had thought to myslef this during the night) pretty straightforward choice


---This message was edited on 2013-04-06 07:46:02---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 07:41AM Apr 6, 2013

I have no problems switching if there are any good reasons. The only reasons I've seen are reasons NOT to vote for someone. If there is someone I should vote for, I'm open to alternatives.

Yes, my first vote in this round was:
cab gets my vote. VOting for me after the wonderful game we had last time? Plus the faulty logic of voting for me for trying to make things a little more interesting last round?

THose are my reasons (as poor as they are). Jayo and Har's reasoning are exclusive from my own as far as I'm concerned. Even so, 3 votes is hardly a death sentence if another candidate arises.

Is cab obviously human and I'm missing it? There seems to be a fair amount of defense for her.

Maybe I should stick to lying low. *shrug*

EDIT: If I'm being counterproductive, feel free to shoot me this round. Then I'll try and help the seer.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-06 07:42:36---

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:49AM Apr 6, 2013

There is no strong evidence Cab is human, no, but we have all 4 of our mislynches in the holster, so why are we in a hurry to vote one of our wolf-voters, I also dont take either of those reasons as legit reasons, and I dont mean I disagree with them I mean I dont think anyone could believe they are valid (besides there was nothing "faulty" about Cab's logic..she thought you were trying to save Celt, could be wrong, sure, but that rationale is much stronger than any reason you gave for voting her. Yes she isnt clear, but she still has a wolf vote, worth something in ROUND TWO!

dont try to pin the persistent defender play on me

we're better off shooting the mostly useless JJ at this point, but ill see if anyone else is a decent possibility...PC hasnt voted yet, I assume that will change, but if it doesnt I will vote him


---This message was edited on 2013-04-06 07:57:55---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 07:57AM Apr 6, 2013

I could go for JJ or PianistChris just as easily as cab. PC already has one vote on him, but he also at least made 1 post this round. Either way.

Eh, I'll switch to PC. I should be around for another hour if anything else develops in that time.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:58AM Apr 6, 2013

well than Ill switch too....to JJ for now i guess

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 07:59AM Apr 6, 2013

JJPutz wrote:
I'm gonna spv random...can't join in a convo about british a$s douche


Oh - there's a post from JJ. I missed it. Also, he voted, so PC it is (At least for now).


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 08:02AM Apr 6, 2013

Cabaret wrote:
Not sure what to make of Jayo's fake seer claim. It could be that he's a human just being idiotic





Longhorn_fan wrote:
Jayo was just trying to rouse things up a bit, and it is anarchy.



Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:08AM Apr 6, 2013

koin was not even remotely cleared, their votes for each other made it 4-3 and 4-4, who else is Celt going to vote for in that situation? The koin eating was weird unless there was some other specific reason for it (and this being anarchy increases the likelihood of the wolves conspiring in some plot) so it makes sense to try to establish what this reason was and thus who could be behind it.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:11AM Apr 6, 2013

Hmmm, i thought I recalled Celt going after Koin with more gusto earlier, so yes I am mistaken. My apologies

I Still however, dont find the eating at all weird, as the competing majority with a wolf is more typically human, so still eating koin hardly a stretch imo

Celt offered a JJ shooting early as an out, I suppose thats a decent piece of data, I would vote PC but I know he'll be back to vote so ill just exit stage left for now


---This message was edited on 2013-04-06 08:14:21---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:14AM Apr 6, 2013

Cab's big red warning to the seer not to reveal themselves seems so ludicrously fake, kind of like randomly asking "do we get wolf clues?" as a wolf when wolf clues haven't been given in the last fifty games.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:16AM Apr 6, 2013

possibly, Cab is a bit 'spastic' sometimes (see her theatrics last game when we were all simply waiting for the mod to conform that the seer, was in fact alive)

only other person I could vote, in light of the Steamboat Prophecy, is Longhorn....just to get some discussion going


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 08:19AM Apr 6, 2013

Well if Steamboat says LH then LH it should be.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:21AM Apr 6, 2013

Then Longhorn it is then

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:00AM Apr 6, 2013

Wow.....good morning to you all as well.

steamboats says it so...you vote. I must say this is just fun, and interesting.
I never knew Steam to be a WWG genius


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:15AM Apr 6, 2013

Steamboat is the prophet

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:27AM Apr 6, 2013

Ahh. No one ever told me. Now I know.
But unfortunately the profit's vision was cloudy.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 09:33AM Apr 6, 2013

The vision was not cloudy, merely shrouded in Steam.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 09:37AM Apr 6, 2013

I...I'm here...sticking my vote because the way these games go majorities change virtually every 20 mins. And I'm NOT mostly useless. What if I'm your seer? You'd pretty much need me.

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:46AM Apr 6, 2013

Gotta go with PC for not voting

An all too preventable tragedy ):


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 09:55AM Apr 6, 2013

Just thought I'd post and let everyone that I'm still here.

I don't know Steamboat, so I can't put stock in his prophecy. Though, if he turns out to be right, then more power to him. As of right now, I am quite ill and can not devote the thought that this deserves, especially with everything so crazy (Huzzah for anarchy), so I'm going to keep my vote where it is.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:25AM Apr 6, 2013

Sorry, Chris... non-voters must perish.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 11:10AM Apr 6, 2013

Thank you for taking this spastic player out of the majority. PC seems a good vote since he hasn't bothered to SPV. I'll hold my vote since I think that the odds are (slightly at least) better than 20% that Rhythmic is a wolf this time around.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 12:27PM Apr 6, 2013

PC still hasnt voted so there's not much to do here

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 12:55PM Apr 6, 2013

Jayo has logged on to Braingle today, yet hasn't posted since his 'seer' pronouncement. Curious...

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 01:01PM Apr 6, 2013

caberet wrote:
Jayo has logged on to Braingle today, yet hasn't posted since his 'seer' pronouncement. Curious...


Curiouser..yes I have Cab, scroll up...I think you are a wolf...such a slight jab at me there but this is Anarchy and I think I just had a lucky shot in the dark at you


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 01:45PM Apr 6, 2013

35 minutes left still no vote from Chris.
I am voting with the majority. I will be back before round ends to see if there is any changes.

EDIT: 6 minutes left no new posts. No changes. Keeping my vote.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-06 14:15:39---

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 02:18PM Apr 6, 2013

Jayo wrote:
caberet wrote:
...I just had a lucky shot in the dark...
Lol, at last you're withdrawing your fake seer claim. If you're human, then no, your guess was wrong. If you're a wolf, then you already know that I'm innocent of all charges.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:44PM Apr 6, 2013

Can the humans make it a clean sweep?

You have shot your second werewolf.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : siduobelei, SirHar 

Online Now: 13 users and 380 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account