Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2903

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by tukuwakatiki. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #5

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
FaithDushkuAus


Posted: 10:41AM Apr 26, 2013

RFM- Hey guys,sorry it took me so long. I have finals this week and next week, plus I had to pack up most of my room and move it home. Since this is posted so late, I made it considerably easier.

We lost another two men yesterday. We are losing, men. If we, the brightest and best of our people, can not defeat the spies, how will our wonderful nation stand a chance against the powerful Genovia? I got this message from an imbedded agent, but he told me they are suspicious and this must be his last communication for a while:

203-106-104/ */ 115-101-190-129-192/ 001/ 262-174/ 103-147-133/ 117-129-101-153/ 002/ 247/ 110-101-162-104/ 165-174-190-129/ 002

210-129/ */ 165-174-190-129/ 104-135-101-162/ 110-129/ 101-190-129/ 002/ 210-129/ 101-190-129/ 174-162-129/ 002

203-106-104/ 124-174-106-005-190-129/ 117-124-147-162-133/ 104-174/ 104-190-124/ 003/ 124-174-106/ 110-101-162-162-101/ 151-147-192-192/ */ 133-147-190-153/ 002

210-135-129-162/ 124-174-106/ 133-174-162-162-101/ 174-110-162/ 106-176/ 104-135-101-104/ 124-174-106/ 133-174-104/ 003/ 133-174-104/ 003/ 133-174-104/ 147-104/ */ 001

204-135-129/ */ 110-135-162/ 153-174-174-151/ 101-162-117/ 104-135-147-162-151/ 153-147-151-129/ 124-174-106/ 002


---This message was edited on 2013-04-26 22:42:58---

Five-by-Five...
Back to Top 
FaithDushkuAus


Posted: 10:42AM Apr 26, 2013

Looking forward to the next cipher... Hopefully it's one I can figure out this time...

Five-by-Five...
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 10:50AM Apr 26, 2013

Yeah I hit a brick wall with the last one...

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
jpostA


Posted: 02:33PM Apr 26, 2013

It's too bad she won't disclose what the solution is.

God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.
Back to Top 
mocha613Aus


Posted: 02:54PM Apr 26, 2013

jpost: I'm sure she is not disclosing the solution so that we don't know if anyone got the clue or not. Imagine someone who solved it and sent their solution but were told "sorry". If they then found out that they had the right answer, they would know someone else already solved it, which might have unintended consequences.


In other news, I'm getting rather nervous about how this game is going. We have Kappier and Sly, who each might have been the reason night timed out, we have clues but no one has given any clear indication as to havnig any real leads, we have a seer who has not given any hints as to their identity, and we might be on our last round if we have not shot a wolf. Last round did not change my suspicions much, only solidified my suspicion of innovative. I'm considering Faith and Sly still, but I hate to loose Faith if she is human, she seems to be doing a great deal of helping (or deceptively helping, if she is a spy). I am really not getting spy like feelings from Skinny (WittyKitty), mostly because she has voiced opinions similar to my own each round, sometimes right before I have a chance to post them. I would understand other people thinking that spy-like, but since I know I am innocent, it makes me feel like she is probably as well.

Nicats is a small bit suspicious to me, but not jumping out at me, and jpost is not giving me spy vibes either.

How are other people feeling? Tonight or tomorrow I want to take a look at voting record to see if that helps with making sense at any of this.


"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
Back to Top 
FaithDushkuAus


Posted: 03:58PM Apr 26, 2013

mocha613 wrote:
We have Kappier and Sly, who each might have been the reason night timed out, we have clues but no one has given any clear indication as to havnig any real leads, we have a seer who has not given any hints as to their identity, and we might be on our last round if we have not shot a wolf.


See, I thought we already shot our Seer, because of the verbiage that Tuku used in Round 2 after we shot Uloseha:

"She had insight that we needed, men."

I took that to mean that we shot the Seer.... Unless it was just general "Agent" speak... But even then, that alone would make you think she wasn't a Spy...

As far as suspects, it's hard, cuz we don't have a whole lot to go on... And I feel like we probably do have one of our "helpful" people who's actually a Spy... But it's so hard to accuse those people, because they "appear" to be helping...

But we got time, so I'm not jumping to a vote just yet... Will be out all night, but hopefully we'll have a cipher when I get home tomorrow morning, and hopefully I can figure it out (or someone can) before a Spy gets our clue...

EDITED FOR: Spelling...


---This message was edited on 2013-04-26 15:58:55---

Five-by-Five...
Back to Top 
mocha613Aus


Posted: 05:23PM Apr 26, 2013

I hate when I have something all written out and then the computer decides to hate me and delete it all. :/

Lets try this again.

Faith, I'm trying to not read anything into tuku's comments about who has been shot/eaten based on her stance that she is not intending to share anything like that with us. I'm worried about making false assumptions by reading into them.


"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
Back to Top 
Kaippertus


Posted: 05:28PM Apr 26, 2013

mocha613 wrote:
We have Kappier and Sly, who each might have been the reason night timed out


I thought night ended early? Yesterday I had just gotten home from school to see Innovative had been shot less than a minute from then, and today when I got home I discovered it had already been seven hours since night ended. I could be remembering wrong, though, and it's not really very helpful as everyone has been online today.

FaithDushku wrote:
As far as suspects, it's hard, cuz we don't have a whole lot to go on... And I feel like we probably do have one of our "helpful" people who's actually a Spy... But it's so hard to accuse those people, because they "appear" to be helping...


You, Mocha, and WittyKitty have been the most helpful this game, and to be honest I'm not getting the feeling any of you are wolves.

I'll come back later to vote.
Back to Top 
jpostA


Posted: 05:39PM Apr 26, 2013

It did end early, Kaipper, by about 8 hours. What's really confusing me now is the voting going on in previous rounds. I was convinced that Elios was a spy. Oops. Every time I wheedle down my suspects to a few, these suspected spies vote for each other which is not usually spyish behavior. I am convinced that Innovative was a spy and that when his fellow spies saw he was going down anyway, jumped on the voting bandwagon. That is the only thing that makes sense to me.

God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.
Back to Top 
WittyKittyAus


Posted: 05:44PM Apr 26, 2013

Just checking in. It looks like the night round didn't time out. Unfortunately, I have all kinds of homework to do this weekend, so I may not be posting quite as much, but I will try to come back in a bit to see if the cipher is up and to give a rundown of where each of the remaining players is on my radar.

Baila como si nadie está mirando.
Back to Top 
TheSlyMrSlytus


Posted: 06:02PM Apr 26, 2013

AHEM!!!! It's AGENT Sly :3. I'll try to be more helpful with this next Cipher. I didn't do much in the last round because i had no idea what all of that even meant! I was on last night to play a WTB game, but anyways....

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." ― Dr. Seuss
Back to Top 
mocha613Aus


Posted: 07:00PM Apr 26, 2013

Kaipper wrote:
mocha613 wrote:
We have Kappier and Sly, who each might have been the reason night timed out


I thought night ended early?


I meant, in round 1 and 2. Not last night. I know last night did not time out.


"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 09:17PM Apr 26, 2013

Well I was about to go on a cleaning mission but wanted to be distracted but no ciphers yet...maybe it will give me a good reason to take a break..HA

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 06:02AM Apr 27, 2013

Nope I am stumped.

Upon further investigation I notice it says "imbedded agent" should it be embedded??


---This message was edited on 2013-04-27 06:59:14---

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
jpostA


Posted: 05:42PM Apr 27, 2013

I will apologize to tuku for being a dunce at her puzzles. I know she put some thought into them, but it must be frustrating to have to deal with a bunch of people who are too stupid to figure out these puzzles. It's wasted intellect. Must be the level of education at the school system that I was not exposed to way back when I was in school. Plus, it is 15 hours to go until Night and no one has ventured a vote yet. That is unfortunate for me because it is how I can tell the wolves by their voting style. So I must get the ball rolling and vote somebody. But it will be a random vote at best.

---This message was edited on 2013-04-27 17:45:34---

God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.
Back to Top 
mocha613Aus


Posted: 10:00PM Apr 27, 2013

After looking at voting records, there are a few things I noticed.

1. Only jpost and Faith have voted for people we now know to be humans, but each have only done so once (round 1 for jpost and round 3 for Faith)

2. Nicats has never voted.
Sly has not voted twice (round 2 and 4)
Kappier has not voted twice (round 3 and 4)
jpost has not voted once (round 4)
Faith, mocha and Skinny both voted all rounds.

3. Skinny and mocha both voted three rounds for the person who ended up getting shot (skinny voted jpost round 2, mocha voted Faith round 3)
Faith voted twice for the majority, round 1 uloseha and round 4 innovative
Sly voted once for majority, round 1 uloseha
Kappier voted once for majority, round 2 4wheels
jpost voted once for majority, round 3 lunasimba

4. Our known humans (eaten) had some interesting patterns
Elios voted the majority every round alive except round 2, where he voted lunasimba, who was shot the next round.
bababawhomp voted majority all three rounds alive
El voted majority round 1, not round 2 (nicats)
Limerick voted majority the only round he was alive.

5. Our unknown agents (shot):
Innovative: no vote, faith, nicats, skinny (never votes majority)
Lunasimba: no vote, 4wheels, kappier (voted majority on 4wheels only)
4wheels: Skinny, no vote (never votes majority)
uloseha: Faith (never vote majority)


With so many known innocent people voting majority, it makes me more comfortable with those votes not being wolf inspired. Either that or the spies are purposely eating those people to make people think that.

I am more and more concerned about nicats. Why is she not voting? I hadn't been thinking her contributions suspicious, but I see now the distinct lack of contribution.

The fact that jpost and Faith voted once for now known innocents does not bother me too much either, since that is highly likely in a game where we are going in blind.

I am still thinking of what my vote will be this round, I'll decide later.

EDIT to fix Faith's votes


---This message was edited on 2013-04-28 00:50:35---

"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
Back to Top 
jpostA


Posted: 10:12PM Apr 27, 2013

mocha, your point number 2 makes a good argument that Skinny or you is the double agent if that person still lives. It could also be an argument for you being spies. This particular game is so confusing to me.

God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 10:23PM Apr 27, 2013

Well twice I was gonna vote but didn't have a good reason but by the time I went to break voting was over. Took too much time to try to figure out the code. Then I drive around on my fork truck and ponder the whole mess. I still at a loss but who to vote for and even mentioned I like to help out the seer by voting but usually have a good reason to pick someone. Thats the reason I really really hate playing the other wolf games. I get shot for no good reason.

I agree with jpost. I am completely confused. Everyone seems to have a good cover.

So anywho with that I will try to come up with a good reason to vote for someone.


Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
FaithDushkuAus


Posted: 11:08PM Apr 27, 2013

mocha613 wrote:

Faith has not voted once (round 1).


I voted in Round 1 for Uloseha... I mentioned that a couple of rounds ago when I was trying to point out who suggested the vote, and then who seconded and/or followed up...

So I've voted every round (that I'm aware of)...

That being said, I do agree that people NOT voting is kinda suspicious... Although it could just be lack of activity/participation on their part... Sly mentioned he was 'away' and now he's 'back', so that might explain why he missed some...

I guess it's possible that it's nicats... I also kinda suspect Kaipper and Sly, though...

Problem is, I got nowhere with this Round's cipher... So I feel like at this point we're just shooting blind...


Five-by-Five...
Back to Top 
Kaippertus


Posted: 11:46PM Apr 27, 2013

In round 3 I wasn't sure who to vote for, and round 4 I missed the end of by literally two minutes. I was disappointed. So there's my reasons if anyone's interested.

I think nicats not voting at all is kind of suspicious though...and although I hate to point the finger at helpful people, I agree with jpost that mocha or Skinny could be spies. Especially with how they both do their best to steer us towards a specific person or two, but not in a way to be overly suspicious.

I'd feel pretty bad if they got shot and turned out human, though.
Back to Top 
mocha613Aus


Posted: 12:21AM Apr 28, 2013

Faith, you are right, I must have missed copying that down. Sorry about that. I will go back up and edit that post.

Kaipper, for reference, here is one of the games I played right before I left. About half way down that round, you can see my post where I go through my thoughts, not exactly like here, but similar. You can also see other people in that game who were also posting like that. That being said, I play the same way when I am a wolf, here is a game I was a wolf in.


"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
Back to Top 
TheSlyMrSlytus


Posted: 12:35AM Apr 28, 2013

WHY SO MANY NUMBERS!!! for round two, I was on vacation, I believe. For round 4, I was lazy(sorry )/didn't realize how quickly the round was coming to an end. I probably would have randomly voted either way though.....

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." ― Dr. Seuss
Back to Top 
Kaippertus


Posted: 12:41AM Apr 28, 2013

I apologize, Mocha, I am not familiar with your playing style (or anyone else's here for that matter). I was just expressing my thoughts.

Sly, why did you vote for jpost though? One of the things I consider most suspicious is voting without giving a reason why.
Back to Top 
mocha613Aus


Posted: 12:48AM Apr 28, 2013

No apologies needed, Kaipper. I know some people remember me from back then, and for others, I'm new. I find it easiest to just point back to one of those games so people don't suspect me just because I talk a lot. Now, if I say something suspicious, by all means, shoot me.

"Wir müssen wissen, und wir werden wissen." -David Hilbert
Back to Top 
WittyKittyAus


Posted: 01:15AM Apr 28, 2013

I apologize for being somewhat inactive. My mental faculties have been somewhat fried due to hours of Stats. That being said, I am just as confounded as everyone else. Nicats was in the last game I played in, and she didn't talk a whole lot in that game, either, which I am guessing is just more her style. However, she was a seer in that game, so I couldn't really compare voting patterns as it is much more vital for a seer to vote. I think we can safely assume she isn't our seer, at least. Unfortunately, the lack of any guidance or direction makes me think that maybe our seer is already gone. I am starting to wonder if Kaipper or Sly (or possibly both) was the reason that night timed out a couple of times, and at this point, Sly stands out more to me as somewhat suspicious. That being said, I am going to cast my vote for Sly.

Kaipper, Mochs and I have played many games together, and her playing style is similar to the way she usually plays. I have not been quite as active as I usually am in TWG because I am taking a course overload in college right now and I work part-time. So, my time has been a bit limited.


Baila como si nadie está mirando.
Back to Top 
Kaippertus


Posted: 02:00AM Apr 28, 2013

Well, it's very late in my time zone right now and the round will end before I get up. I'm going to put in a vote for Sly because he didn't give a reason for his vote (and also because his name has come up a few times and I don't have much else to base a vote off of). It's probably better to form a majority based off a suspicious feeling than let the game randomly pick someone.
Back to Top 
TheSlyMrSlytus


Posted: 02:20AM Apr 28, 2013

it was a random vote....

[Edit] If you guys care, I can change it to someone else....


---This message was edited on 2013-04-28 03:48:09---

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." ― Dr. Seuss
Back to Top 
jpostA


Posted: 08:31AM Apr 28, 2013

Sly, if you want to stay alive, you had better vote with me. I don't know why people are suspicious of you, but I am fairly certain you are not a wolf, and do not want to waste another round having another agent killed. Granted, if you do change your vote, it will be a tie and you still might be eliminated but at least it's a chance for you to stay in the game.

God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 08:36AM Apr 28, 2013

Ok well torn between a couple of agents for their response to reasons they were MIA. At least I was here besides my timing being off with the rounds ending. For now I vote Kaipper out of the fact I don't like a round ending early either unless its clear or the seer has posted proof.

Edit for grammer


---This message was edited on 2013-04-28 08:38:24---

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
jpostA


Posted: 08:40AM Apr 28, 2013

Nicats, I don't think Kaipper is your spy, either. And the fact that you are not joining the majority indicates you are not a spy so I am changing my vote and hope you follow suit to possibly save our agents.

---This message was edited on 2013-04-28 08:43:31---

God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 08:51AM Apr 28, 2013

Well I could go along with that. Not much time left.

But you changed to Mocha? Agent Sly was majority...

I am not sure about Mocha she plays the same way every game very hard for me to read her.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-28 08:53:27---

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
jpostA


Posted: 09:05AM Apr 28, 2013

If we get a tie, there is a possibility that our target would be shot. 50/50, to be sure, but still a chance.

God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 09:17AM Apr 28, 2013

You have a point but you better not be pulling one over on me.

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
FaithDushkuAus


Posted: 09:30AM Apr 28, 2013

I almost thought I missed the end of this round, but I guess I have a few minutes (yay!)...

My two thoughts for the timing out of Night have been Kaipper and Sly (which I've noted - twice, I think)...

So since there's already 2 votes for Sly and 1 for Kaipper, I'll vote Kaipper to make it a tie (unless someone else votes), and then it'll be 50/50 between those 2, right?

Those were 2 that I thought might be our inactive Spys... So I'd just hate to single one out, as I don't feel more strongly with one over the other...



Five-by-Five...
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : dodger 

Online Now: 11 users and 727 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account