Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2905

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by The_Spider. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:08AM Apr 16, 2013

The encounter with the predator, as jarring and disturbing as it was, the group can't help but feel the strange alien was a MAJOR dude! They take a moment to pay their respects to such a proud warrior, and to pilfer the rest of his stash. They can't linger long, for the henchmen have been closing in steadily. Some pot shots ring out as the group pushes away from the river. Shortly ahead they stumble behind an unusual looking rockface. Assured that this is the secret base, they watch silently from cover to determine their point of entry.

Aside from a pair of patrolmen pacing the southside of the rock formation, there is no sign of the enemy. The group decides they should act quickly. Roc tosses a smoke grenade toward the guards while Max and Jack rush them. Slammingirl turns to fire, but in the haze she fails to notice the hulking bicep wrapping itself around her neck. She claws and scratches in futility as she is jerked up into the air. She twitches in desperation, but this only tightens the vice like grip..I...m Onl..y..doi..ng my...job"

"Yes, but that don't mean i can get you air"

Slammin slumps lifelessly to the ground just as buu has retreated from the smoke. He fires a stream of buulets buut Max avoids them with a sweet barrel roll. There is another buum as Roc tosses a flash bang grenade buuhind them. Max rushes him and dodges the buut of the enemy rifle. "I'm getting really tired of this buulsh%t" buu says" seemingly to no one in particular.

"Have a stab at rest" Max says, simultaneously shoving his combat knife at least 80% of the way through his abdomen. Buu did not enjoy being stabbed, but he can't totally dismiss a pun that sweet and dies in mixture of amusement, confusion, and unspeakable pain.

The three hurry inside..they have reached the secret enemy base all accounted for


---This message was edited on 2013-04-16 11:48:55---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 11:39AM Apr 16, 2013

Judging by last round's voting, I'm not the only one who was thinking Evita could be a suspect. I'll start with a vote for her and see where it goes.

*I pull the pin on a hand grenade, count to three, and toss it into the jungle.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:49AM Apr 16, 2013

The time bomb is ticking

I'm voting jem again, but I'll think about a Evi vote. I find the buu eating suspect since it looks like the wolves are easily influenced enough to listen to Smithy


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 12:10PM Apr 16, 2013

I don't think that the buu eating is particularly suspicious, since he was completely cleared, and thus, was an obvious choice. I don't know yet who to vote for, but I'll check back a bit later.

*detonates bomb, blowing the remains of slammngirl92 to smithereens, and walks away from the explosion, creating a super-awesome movie effect and refusing to wince at the intense heat on my back*


---This message was edited on 2013-04-16 12:12:59---
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:12PM Apr 16, 2013

But buu was cleared last round...the wolves would have already eaten him if they came to the decision to eat him independently. Eating har was a blind shot in the dark

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:24PM Apr 16, 2013

Koin and Jem had as many normal votes as i did, Slam's was for self protection o.o *shakes head*

anyways, voting Jem since getting myself shot won't help the humans

and the buu eating was pretty obvious since he was the only cleared person o.o

and could you please not burn the jungle randomly, we need the trees to make oxygen or none of us will be able to breathe in the end


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:31PM Apr 16, 2013

Ok..I dealt with the groping thing, but we're not being environmentalists here

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 01:33PM Apr 16, 2013

i know ^.^ but throwing them randomly is still a waste of oxygen and gunpowder

---This message was edited on 2013-04-16 13:34:45---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 02:17PM Apr 16, 2013

I don't really suspect Evita much, but I'm be willing to vote her to save myself.
If votes change later on, my vote will change as well. But for now, I'll vote Evita


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 02:36PM Apr 16, 2013

I don't like all these s from jeminy. Suspected him from last round, trust putter more than rhythmic, and there's something pretty wrong about those posts.

It's possible he and rhy overreacted to my post last round about chris and slamm? just speculation...

3-2 dont want to shoot anyone with this much time left in the round though.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 02:46PM Apr 16, 2013

i made a nuclear bomb from my technology history project who should i test it on?

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 02:53PM Apr 16, 2013

Were you influenced by North Korea at all?

And don't insult the wink, you'll make him sad


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:54PM Apr 16, 2013

Koin for the love of GOD give me ONE Die Hard quote

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:54PM Apr 16, 2013

Buu was indeed cleared so I don't think we can take too much from his eating, I doubt they were simply following my orders (although it's pleasing for my ego to think they might).

I still think Evi is the way to go. My machine gun speaks to me, it tells me Evita-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta.

EDIT: In the unlikely event buu is still reading, an ANNUAL event is not a legitimate reason for being abruptly inactive, if you cannot participate it should not up to us to tolerate your inactivity but up to you to not join.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-16 14:56:42---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 02:58PM Apr 16, 2013

btw Smithy, you can't kill viking werewolves since they don't exist o.o and if they did i think they would be considered warriors, and warriors live for ever in Valhalla, see?

meeeh you always think it's me o.o


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:02PM Apr 16, 2013

Are you calling my machine gun a liar?

Harry's probably a better judge, but obviously we cannot be sure he's human anyway.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 03:18PM Apr 16, 2013

Kick A$s has landed.



Harry's comment of "I would consider an Evi vote" I find a little suspicious. It stood out at me as saying "when Evi gets shot and revealed to be a wolf, I want it noted that I was willing to go there".

Smithy's posts are bothering me slightly, but I think that's just because he's in character. Just to clarify, I mean suspcion-wise, not bothering me in general.

I think the only sensible choice I have so far is to go with Evi, and if she is, then I think Harry too.

"Jesus, guys, doesn't it bug you? Like thousands of people wanna be Paris Hilton and nobody wants to be Spiderman."


---This message was edited on 2013-04-16 15:44:55---

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 04:00PM Apr 16, 2013

i'm tempted to take out all of today's frustrations in here o.o but i'll try restraining myself

Edit: btw, i've yet to figure out why everybody wanna shoot me o.o seems like they just do


---This message was edited on 2013-04-16 16:30:28---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 08:03PM Apr 16, 2013

Yeah why does everyone want evi shot? mostly talking to smithy and sky here.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 08:17PM Apr 16, 2013

Looks like it's Evita vs. Jeminy time here. I'm going to throw out a vote for koin who caught my attention.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 09:00PM Apr 16, 2013

I'm feeling particularly feisty. So feisty, in fact, that I'm going to vote for the were-viking, Evita, while donning the following expression:

Not exactly 80s, but still cool.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:02PM Apr 16, 2013

I know evi doesn't really want to be here, so throwing a grenade in this one and ending the round.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:05PM Apr 16, 2013

Evi knew that no matter what the result, her bravery and Viking battle ferocity would assure her a spot in Valhalla. Bellowing like some Norse God, Evi burst out of the hideout armed only with an axe. She swatted many bullets aside, chopping several in half before a stray bullet put her down.

Evi was human


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : sciencesteven 

Online Now: 14 users and 686 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account