Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2909

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Evita. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
SirHarA


Posted: 03:49AM May 5, 2013

RFM THIS bitc#es!!!!

you shot a wolf last round, sorry i'm late, no fair ending and starting new rounds while i'm sleeping :p


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 05:04:37---

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 03:49AM May 5, 2013

RFM Guess not!

Voting for one of the 3 wolves


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 03:50:09---

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:56AM May 5, 2013

some one is trying to "school" me. Spider Harry Smithy ...Or all of the above???

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 04:07AM May 5, 2013

which one Jayo?.....vote for yourself and you might hit one.....voting spider,,,for now.....

I am going to a breakfast "classic Rock party in the morning" but they have computers so I will be back around 10 cst....with a Bloody Marie in my hand!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 04:37AM May 5, 2013

Jayo why on earth are you voting in round 4 without giving any reason at any stage now or previously, when there is no need for an SPV, and we don't even have the ID of the last shooting yet? Surely if you're human Chris' ID would have some influence on how you continue, the fact that you don't seem to find it worth waiting for (or perhaps already know it?) is pretty suspicious. Though I suspect this may be a case of the wonderful "I do illogical things really as a jolly clever test, look how smart I am, being all silly intentionally" approach.

I realise Har is doing pretty much the same thing but his reputation protects him again.

EDIT: Habs claims to have been out of town, the implication being she couldn't get on, when Spider said she was online. There is of course nothing suspicious about not being able to get onto Braingle, but there is something suspicious about being able to get on Braingle but not posting, and there is something more suspicious about claiming to not be able to get on when you have been on and not posting.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 04:52:12---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 05:02AM May 5, 2013

you shot a wolf last round ^.^

---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 05:03:38---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 05:22AM May 5, 2013

Well now my suspicions of jeminy has heightened... He does this thing as a wolf where he's very docile and conformist, whereas when he is a human (at least lately) he is almost annoyingly stubborn and skeptical which is why I complimented his improved gameplay.

I'll put some more thought into this. Not sure what to think about the HABS thing, but that doesn't bother me as much at the moment.

I'd think spid is relatively clear now since Chris put too much effort into trying to convince him, which would be a pointless thing to do to a fellow wolf....but at the same time the Round 2 voting records would make no sense in that case because that'd mean no other wolves tried to save Chris. Unless they were just going to bus him since they already figured out Sky divined him. Then in the following round all dropped their pursuit of him since the seer was dead at that point..
Maybe just maybe the final wolf pair avoided BOTH majorities. Anyway, now I'm thinking Smithy is probably cleared since that PC vote late in R2 was way too risky.

One question: Does anyone know if dfam was voting PC before he switched to Innovative? (This is why we do vote records )


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 05:44:31---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 05:53AM May 5, 2013

I hope jeminy does turn out to be a wolf, then I can claim a first round hit.

This makes the Innovative vote potentially more telling.

EDIT: Can't learn too much from what I can see, Putter registered his Innovative SPV early and simply held it, can't say too much either way about him based on that, dfamina switched quite late but is out of the picture now anyway (not sure why), the only other vote (other than Chris) was spid and I can't tell at what point he switched, could be suspicious if it was another player but I highly doubt spid would stick his neck out to protect someone that had already messed up by not SPVing.

Cab's post does stick out at me though, "Two mini-majorities? Yay, I'll jump aboard... " to which she then voted (or held her vote on) somebody not involved, in the past I know she's shirked from important votes as a wolf so this could be another case of that, although she does give me an annoying amount of false positives.

I don't really get the Bobo eating, sure he cast a pretty early vote for Chris last round but that was the inevitable shooting after the round before, he should have been left in as a possible target for "saving" Chris the round before. This makes me think maybe one or both of the wolves isn't really following closely and just picked a Chris voter without looking at the greater context.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 06:56:12---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:18AM May 5, 2013

Smithy thats not true exactly regarding Putter. He voted for you first and then switched to Innovative early, as I said I was the first Innovative voter, but I'm not trying to play the I only SPVd for him and the majority formed around it card haha.

Its unfortunate i did not switch my vote to PC in round 2, but mistakes will happen in this game, I don't ask for the "I wouldnt stick my neck out" lattitude, but you guys know i try to make my vote count every round, surely I will get one's wrong from time to time, I ask for lattitude there. In addition, I think if you look at Rounds 2 and 3 as a whole, PC and I both being wolves isnt really that feasible.

To tell you the truth, I got back home and was about to take a serious look at switching to Jayo but Jem and HABS had ended the round. Jeminy is a good possibility for a jump on...let me think a bit.

caberet
HABS2933
Jayo
jeminy
SirHar
slammngirl92

For this round at least, my eye is off Harry and Smithy for various reasons. I dont know about Cab, like has been mentioned she seems like a wolf so often its getting harder to sift through when you really have something. Slammin has that one post I called bizzare in round 3 but I guess not a whole lot else. HABS ' not posting annoys me a bit, but I don't neccessarily think she's a wolf, I notice her dissapear without a word on several occasions. Har...doesnt seem to be a wolf....not sure if I can even say why anymore..Jem and Jayo seem most likely to me, Jayo has been awful shy about cooperating and contributing this time around

voting Jayo for now but could switch to Jem for the bandwagoin possibility


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 07:35:09---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:02AM May 5, 2013

Good grief I emphatically stated all three wolves twice at the end of the last round ...I also expressed my suspicions...I nailed chris with out voting for him ...I was wrong on Dafi...the wolves are trying to make me look stupid...This leads to Spider...

BTW Spider How many on your "Harlist" are wolves????

Slammi and Jayo probably wouldnt eat me and I am still here...just a thought...

Harry and smithy might try to drag me along for confusion...

I am going to a brunch party....Might have access their if not I will be back this afternoon....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:08AM May 5, 2013

I like how you think every decision is based on you. As in the wolves didn't decide who should we eat this round, they thought why shouldnt we eat Har this round

And thats not a Har list, thats the roster of people left minus my two closest clears, which I then go on to explain how i feel about each one.


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:34AM May 5, 2013

Smithy wrote:

EDIT: Habs claims to have been out of town, the implication being she couldn't get on, when Spider said she was online.


Being online and being home and in front of my computer are two entirely different things. As I said, we had to leave quite unexpectedly. When one gets a call that says "come now" one does not take the time to log out of a game. And I will not deny that have disappeared in the past without a word, and don't have an excuse for that, and never offered one. But I am not the only one who goes inactive at times. And as much as it may annoy others that I am ignoring the game, my family comes before a game. Though in the spirit of total honesty, it was not a member of my family, but of his. That however does not change anything.

We are heading out for brunch now, but will only be gone a few hours. I will be rereading last round when I get back to see if anything sticks out. Should be home by 130 EDT


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 08:45:08---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:48AM May 5, 2013

smithy had a point habs. I havent checked the times but you did post in Jayos WTB game...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:00AM May 5, 2013

my problem isnt the lack of being on Braingle (not just singling out HABS but MANY players who do this) but if you ARE on Braingle, WWG or WTB (barring some exceptional cirucmstances) HAS to be your #1 priority..if you have posted plenty already whatever, but if you have yet to post, other people are depending on you to make the game work. I don't know what people do, but if you log in to Braingle for an hour of Brainteasers and then log off without having posted in WWG, you're being a problem (again generally speaking not at HABS here)...and no Im not being "selfish" by insisting on how people use their time: WWG is some level of commitment, if you can't give the other players the courtesy of participating, don't sign up..when you log on to Braingle, team game should jump ahead of any other priorty ON THIS SITE...that's my main pet peeve about some people here

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 09:27AM May 5, 2013

*been trying to figure what pet peeve means for a while now* o.o

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 11:12AM May 5, 2013

Yay, yay, yay! 1 wolf down! Kudos to Skybet for bringing down a wolf despite being eaten so early in the game!!

I am going to vote for Jayo again since he's acting like he does when he's a wolf.

I'll be back later to check in to the game's progress.


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 11:19AM May 5, 2013

Lol Evi, it means like something people do that always annoys you.

Sorry for my inactivity, I had a volleyball tournament yesterday and weekends always slow down my inactivity.

My post last round- Sorry for it being hard to understand, I just wanted to point that out about har but I guess that was something har usualy does, so it doesn't need to be addressed. I just don't get why I got addressed even though har posted such a weird thing. I felt like I should point it out- That's what makes har so weird to understand

Good job shooting a wolf!!! It stinks that the seer was eaten.... We could still use that to our advantage, though. We can take many of the seer tactics and retrace what sky did. We might as well.

I agree that jeminy has a different game play when he is a wolf vs. being a human.

And as of HABS, that is strange.... and if you are going to sign up for these games, you better participate, hence people depend on your game play. I am going to vote HABS as of now.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 11:37AM May 5, 2013

Hey guys, I wasn't sure if I would be able to get on at all today - so I left a slapdash message and pretty much ran out of the house to catch a train!!!

I should be able to offer more 'insight' later, I haven't really been at the races this game but I think we have 2 strong wolves left - I hadn't realized we shot one until halfway through typing this


Smithy, there is every chance that you are a wolf, but with my quick, explanationless vote on you, I'm not surprised to find myself in a slight majority
It is of course subject to change but might not necessarily change

Just leaving my folks house in the next few, should be back in 2 or 3 hours to give proper measure to my vote


For what it is worth, I am not a wolf (I promise) but I can't do anything until I get home and can (finally) give this game a proper look.


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 11:38AM May 5, 2013

With the amount of votes last round, I think at least one of the wolves probably jumped on a Chris vote.
I'm thinking the most likely out of all of them is probably Habs. By the time we voted Chris was pratically gone... and I'm obviously not going vote for myself
Jayo and slammn (slightly) I'm still suspicious off.

Voting Habs


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:39AM May 5, 2013

To be fair Cabs we dont even really know if Sky divined PC...., its a ok assumption but not a garantee...anyway...Jayo or Jem still seem like best shots to me this round

that was weird, Jayo and Jems posts are just appearing to me now

Jayo has no business rolling his eyes at being in a slight majority, but for some reason i believe him and Jems post wasnt at all convincing, switching to Jem for now


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 12:17:47---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:39PM May 5, 2013

wtf my comp is being werd

---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 12:54:08---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 12:50PM May 5, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:

nd as of HABS, that is strange.... and if you are going to sign up for these games, you better participate, hence people depend on your game play. I am going to vote HABS as of now.


Slamm, this has already been addressed, and I agree that others depend on the rest of the players depend on us. However, as I tried to explain above, there was an emergency and we had to leave, I will tell his brother that next time he decides to slam into a tree on his ATV and shatter his leg he gives me a heads up ahead of time.

I am not even going to bother to address the my being a wolf accusation.

On to who do I believe is a wolf? Slammin to an extent, she lambasted me (even after the issue had been addressed by others) in the same post in which she was making excuses for her own inactivity. And her reasoning would have been known to her, so she could have mentioned it ahead of time (not that I am doubting what she is saying, she has mentioned playing volleyball on the wknds before). But if it is okay for her to be inactive, then she can hardly use that as a reason to shoot someone else.

Jem posted a SPV in round 1 then switched to Days since she was already in a majority due to others vote swapping. .

Round two, his only post was to say he was voting Sky, which he did (but was the only one to do so), this was

Last round, he posted
that It's obvious to go for Chris, but I'm not sure whether something like not SPVing is something to be shot for.

at that point he placed a SPV for someone (sorry not sure who as it doesn't say) but then changed his vote to Chris just before I came on and ended the round, even though there was no real reason for him to do so, as there was little chance PC wiggling out of the vote at that time, and it wasn't the round ending vote. To me, there was no reason for that vote, unless as he is points out the wolves (or one wolf) knew it was pointless to try to save PC and joined the majority thinking that it will help them look innocent later. Of course the same could be said for me, not disputing that.
My vote for Jem, has noting to do with his voting for me, but rather, he strikes me as the best option at this time. And will bring hiim into a tie with me for the majority.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 12:53:34---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 02:04PM May 5, 2013

Hmm I think I need to change the homepage on my phone. Whenever I go online for anything on my Android, Braingle pops up and of course I am auto logged in. I haven't been hiding, not at all and Cab your reasoning towards me just doesn't ring true

I think the wolves are doing enough to spread suspicion around, I could reasonably see several people here earn a bullet but not confident at all about who should actually get them.

Reread the rounds: I think there would have been a wolf, maybe 2 in the Innovative shooting as it would have been easy enough to back up a wolf buddy in an early round competing majority - different story if it had have been in Round 4 I'd say and so I'd look to that for one of the 2 remaining wolves.

Habs and Jem aren't a wolf pairing, obviously


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:48PM May 5, 2013

No one had an answer?

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:28PM May 5, 2013

Harry I dont know but I guarantee youe the wolves are voting each other right now...

I am at spider slammi jem for some reason...Habs on the wings


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:15PM May 5, 2013

SirHar wrote:

I am at spider slammi jem for some reason...Habs on the wings


Can you explain (aside from my inactivity last round) why you suspect me of being a wolf?
And to address your point about the WTB game - I posted 2X in that game yesterday. We left about 11AM - I posted once when we stopped for coffee on the Hwy, as there were fewer posts to go though to respond,, and then again at 5:57PM (and posted in this game at 6: 09 (12 minutes later as I need time to read throught the posts before casting the round ending vote).
I suppose that yes technically I could have pulled out my phone when we were at the hospital with his family, but figured it may be just a tad inappropriate.
Think what you will about this "excuse" but if I were going to make something up, it wouldn't be this.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 16:19:13---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 05:15PM May 5, 2013

This game is going to need a Hero Call I think

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 06:08PM May 5, 2013

HABS- The only reason I addressed it was because it was the reasoning to my vote....

Also, I still got online to vote and posted at least twice. Ask anyone, because I am pretty sure I was active enough... at least more active than some others.

And at least when I come online, I post and participate in the game.


Harry, I don't know the answer, sorry.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 06:30PM May 5, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
HABS- The only reason I addressed it was because it was the reasoning to my vote....

Fair enough. but I had already explained the reason for my absence

Also, I still got online to vote and posted at least twice. Ask anyone, because I am pretty sure I was active enough... at least more active than some others.

Are you actually trying to equate your playing a volleyball game, with my being at a hospital 2 hrs from home? .

And at least when I come online, I post and participate in the game.

Again, I just didn't log out, though it may have appeared to be online, I was not


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 18:45:25---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:03PM May 5, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
slammngirl92 wrote:
HABS- The only reason I addressed it was because it was the reasoning to my vote....

Fair enough. but I had already explained the reason for my absence

Also, I still got online to vote and posted at least twice. Ask anyone, because I am pretty sure I was active enough... at least more active than some others.

Are you actually trying to equate your playing a volleyball game, with my being at a hospital 2 hrs from home? .

No, I didn't know you were at a hospital being two hours from home. I hope everyone is ok.

And at least when I come online, I post and participate in the game.

Again, I just didn't log out, though it may have appeared to be online, I was not


I didn't name any names but since you said it, you appeared to be online, that must mean you had a phone or computer in access. My point is we rely on your game play and that is why I voted for you, even if you couldn't get on, it is a commitment.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:16PM May 5, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
you appeared to be online, that must mean you had a phone or computer in access. .

No, it means I was on my home computer when we got the phone call, dropped everything and left. As I didn't take the time to log out of my account before we left, I was "online" the entire time we were gone. Yes, I did have both my phones and my tablet with me and could have theoretically gotten on to play the game, but thought, that his brother's well being was of more importance at the time. If you disagree, that is fine, but sorry a family accident takes precedence over this (or any game).

My point is we rely on your game play and that is why I voted for you, even if you couldn't get on, it is a commitment.


So let me see if I understand you correctly: It is okay or you to take a few hours off to go play a GAME, but not okay for me to disappear (for 6 hours) to tend to what could have been very serious and tragic (he was unconscious[ when they took him to the hospital)?
I'll have to remember that next time.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 19:18:34---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:21PM May 5, 2013

Harry..Smithy, times to cash in your chips and make a move here

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:30PM May 5, 2013

Calm down, you were saying that it isn't ok for me to be inactive for my time and calling someone else inactive. I'm very sorry for your brother and I hope he was ok.

I didn't know this was the reasoning, I just didn't think it was fair for me to be a little inactive and not supposed to call you inactive but that you could do it back.

But then again, I did not know the circumstances and please don't judge me for calling you inactive, for I didn't know that you're brother was in the hospital. No one else did, either, and they confronted you, too.

Hope you brother is okay and he is in my prayers, as well as the rest of your family.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 07:33PM May 5, 2013

Slamm, I didn't mean to make it sound like I am attacking you, but I had already posted the reasoning I was inactive even bbefore you posted the fist "HABS missed most of the round ..." post. The others who were commenting about it did so before I explained it. And it seemed to me you were saying that you're playing volleyball was a legit excuse while my situation was not.

He seems fine, thank you (well as fine as he can be I guess) but as he was unconscious, Rich's parents did call us and ask us to come to the hospital "just in case". He woke up before we got there but was quite confused. He is pretty banged up, has a broken (shattered is more accurate) leg, but should (hopefully) be up an about shortly. He was lucky he was wearing a helmet and other safety gear.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 19:37:24---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:56PM May 5, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Slamm, I didn't mean to make it sound like I am attacking you, but I had already posted the reasoning I was inactive even bbefore you posted the fist "HABS missed most of the round ..." post. The others who were commenting about it did so before I explained it. And it seemed to me you were saying that you're playing volleyball was a legit excuse while my situation was not.


He seems fine, thank you (well as fine as he can be I guess) but as he was unconscious, Rich's parents did call us and ask us to come to the hospital "just in case". He woke up before we got there but was quite confused. He is pretty banged up, has a broken (shattered is more accurate) leg, but should (hopefully) be up an about shortly. He was lucky he was wearing a helmet and other safety gear.


NONO!!!!! It's actually the opposite- My volleyball was just a commitment, like braingle. I just wanted to say why I was inactive. No excuse, actually. Yours was WAY a legit excuse!!! I didn't mean to come off like that at all, trust me!

oh my goshhhh, I'm so sorry to hear. That's awful. I hope you are as well as you can be with him- It's hard to see a family member like that (I also had some experiences and its hard). I hope he is ok and I'm glad he wasn't injured even worse than what happened.

I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to;) Sorry again, I didn't mean to come off like that, what-so ever.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 19:57:51---

Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:00PM May 5, 2013

Slamm, don't worry about it, I am sure he will be fine, and it is my husband's brother not mine. Mine is here in town we'd have only been gone 2 hrs tops were it him that was hurt.
I am more sorry for my husband as this is the brother he is closer to. And being 2hrs away makes it hard to be able to visit.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:05PM May 5, 2013

Oh, well still, I hope you and your husband are ok. Yeah, that is hard when the hospital is that far away. One of my family members gets a treatment every month with a hospital an hour and a half away so I know where you are coming from!! Hope your family is doing well.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:07PM May 5, 2013

Also, I am switching off of mocha since I don't want her getting shot for this reason.

I am just gonna vote randomly... to be honest- I don't know who to vote for as of now.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:12PM May 5, 2013

I'll be getting off the computer (but will most likely remain logged in) so I can watch the 3rd period. I have thus far only been listening to it.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 08:34PM May 5, 2013

Well, I'm back, mid way though the 3rd, MTRL is getting SMOKED! 5-1 with only 11 minutes left in the game.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:44PM May 5, 2013

Smithy you said youd have time this weekend, your being a flakey flakestine this game

I assume we'll get some 11th hour votes from Smithy and Harry , but if anyone wants to jump on Jem i think he may be our best bet, it's a little late into Round 4 to be at 2-1-1-1-1......


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 20:51:30---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:18PM May 5, 2013

Sorry to hear habs.

Spider, im not ready to jump on jeminy since there really isnt much suspicious about him, YET.

Going to bed so I will probaly wake up to the round being over.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:27PM May 5, 2013

Will my dream of 15 people fully engaged in a discussion about each and every person ever actually take place in WWG It happened one game, my first B-day game and it was the best game I've ever had the pleasure of modding......

Im mainly just hanging tight to see what way the endgame might go here but its been static for a long long time.

Like I said, Smithy and Harry arnt great candidates here, though I hardly think whether dfam voted PC is pivotal to making a decision this round. Dont know about Jayo, HABS feel ok about for now.......Cab's not giving us much, nor Har....given Jem's pop in last round, he is a good bet as we've discussed, really dont feel like someone, possibly a wolf tying me up on some loose rationale at the end of the round, so could we form some kind of consensus here?

You know what, I'm going to bed soon, don't vote for me, itd be legit lame at this point...I really dont care bout anything else


---This message was edited on 2013-05-05 22:01:01---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:51PM May 5, 2013

spider, koin wants the link to the bday game. thanks!!

Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:02PM May 5, 2013

Alright giving into my hunch and going jem

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 10:38PM May 5, 2013

I am going to switch to jem since my random vote is doing no good.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:20AM May 6, 2013

Hey spud, maybe you should spend less time whining about lack of game discussion and more time on game discussion?

I see Jem is online now so I'll wait a little bit to see if he posts but I doubt he'll convince me away from sealing the deal, not that enough people will get on in the next hour and a half to swing the majority from him anyway.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 02:22AM May 6, 2013

Go on, jem....

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 02:26AM May 6, 2013

*looks around for spud*

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 02:35AM May 6, 2013

I don't really know what to say to convince people, mainly beause I don't really get the reasons for voting me.

I voted Chris last round because he was basically shot. I was simply 'sealing the deal' like you're probably going to do. And Habs joined in, so it can't really be classed as something to go against when there are at least 2 others doing it.
As for the way I play, I can't really change it. I go where the game takes me.

I'll vote Jayo now. He's not my first candidate, but it's a save my skin vote


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 02:40AM May 6, 2013

Evita wrote:
*looks around for spud*


The_Spuder

Well it was true to say it wasn't enough to swing me, but I'm glad you posted at least. Sealing the deal, resisting the urge to use that line from the film of my avi seeing as it still has a 0% success record.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 02:59AM May 6, 2013

another dead wolfie 1 wolf still has a head

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : Emma2662 

Online Now: 16 users and 592 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account