Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2909

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Evita. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #5

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:32PM May 6, 2013

RFEvi

i'm not needed anymoooore


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 05:23:37---

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:34PM May 6, 2013

I knew it was either me or smithy next But I'm glad the wolf kept me in since I'm on a two round roll here

Let me make some considerations, and I'll be back

Okay well going with a Cab vote for now.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-06 23:49:18---

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:47AM May 7, 2013

I'm going to put my vote on jayo for the time being.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:02AM May 7, 2013

Im gonna be honest I was all set to vote Slammingirl pretty emphatically once the round started...but the round went on and on and on and on...why?!....My vote is between Jayo/Slammin/Cab.....

I thought Cab might have been human after reevaluating her mini majority comment in Round 2, considering one of the mini majorities was a wolf it seems like a strange play to claim to jump on one and do neither, but maybe her intent was to vote Innovative under the guise of a "wacky mini majority vote" and protect PC she just forgot to do it.

Naturally the biggest mark against Slammin is her insistence on not voting Jeminy when I pushed upon it at the end of last round, and then once Harry and Smithy sealed the deal she jump on in a hurry.


Jayo, Iunno, hasnt given us too much, and Slammin has a few red flags but will need to reread some things


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 06:24:03---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 06:34AM May 7, 2013

My only hesitation on slammn is that jeminy seemed to give her a lot of attention, and I don't know if he'd be ballsy enough to do with his wolf partner.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 07:05AM May 7, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
My only hesitation on slammn is that jeminy seemed to give her a lot of attention, and I don't know if he'd be ballsy enough to do with his wolf partner.


Equally, would he have thrown a dummy vote on me late last round if I were his partner? I doubt it

Slammin has been iffy all game having reread but not sure if she has 4 legs


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:24AM May 7, 2013

Would a Smithy/Harry do something so transparent, no. but I think Jem would, I consider it a non-factor basically cause he just as easily could have been going either way at the end of the round.

Jem from last round

Jayo and slammn (slightly) I'm still suspicious off.


not really out on a limb, but its reasonable to assume the last wolf was named here


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 07:38:51---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:38AM May 7, 2013

If it was of those two, I'd lean towards Jayo just because putting (slightly) unnecessarily emphasizes slammn's name, whereas Jayo was intentionally written without any reason almost as a "incase he's shot" sort of thing.

Leaning jayo


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:44AM May 7, 2013

Im willing to roll the dice on Jayo

not just yet though


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 07:45:19---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 08:15AM May 7, 2013

You have two mislynches, go for it if you really think I'm a wolf

Voting HP


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:17AM May 7, 2013

Ok

voting Jayo


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 08:18AM May 7, 2013

HP or Spider it is, who ever isn't eaten tonight

Voting myself to get this over with


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:26AM May 7, 2013

If someone wants to end the round I'm cool with it, I'm not changing my vote solely to prevent a suicide, not without compelling reasonable evidence.

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:00AM May 7, 2013

you blockheads do what you want....I am voting Spider....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 09:03AM May 7, 2013

Okay - Spider then

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:04AM May 7, 2013

Terrible

at least Jayo has the excuse of being a wolf

Why have you reached the awful conclusion that the two players who pushed most strongly to shoot the two shot wolves are the two most likely suspects Jayo you are a wolf right?


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 09:11:08---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 09:53AM May 7, 2013

Well Spider, no I'm not a wolf. Concluding that the wolf is either myself or Slammin just sounds like someone trying to preordain both mislynches

Scenario:
Jayo shot - flips human

Boy o boy, I guess it must be Slam huh guys?

Slam shot - flips human

Gosh I'm completely unsure who it is now....having reread the rounds it must be (insert Habs, Har etc here)

(The transcript above isn't meant to 100% represent the thoughts of the wolf, whoever that is so take it with good humor guys )


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:00AM May 7, 2013


Considering the objective of the game is to narrow down suspects by behavoir and reason as much as possible, why would listing a couple suspects (2 out of a possible 6) be "wolflike" Besides I list small lists of suspects in every game I ever play, so you suddenly latching on to this now as noteworthy is a bit telling.

The remaining players are Cab, Harry, HABS, Har, Jayo, Slamm, Spider. Obviously I would know my own identity so whatever it is I would have to at least pretend Im human and thus rule myself out. Harry has played a key role in shooting two wolves, as have I (something its alarming that you would gloss over, or not adress at all). As you said YOURSELF, Jem and Habs is not a likely pairing, so that would leave the likely possibility, in my eyes of suspects Har, Jayo, slammin, and Cab. I believe I said the suspects are Cab/Jayo/Slammin (not sure why you took Cab out of my mix, possibly because that would destroy your whole "preordain tactic". Har, as I noted in previous rounds, seems human, but I don't have a particularly strong case as to why.

Any reasonable person would not have Harry at the top of their suspects list ( and though objectivity may be an issue, I shouldnt be at the top of anyone's either) I could easily argue that you know you need three mislynches, slammin is possible, Har/Cab is possible, but HABS/Harry/Spider are less possible, so you are taking every oppurtunity to get one of the tough lynches out of the way. Really. if you succeeded, you would have a reasonable path to winning.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 10:06:00---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:05AM May 7, 2013

actually I think the wolf is Jayo or slammi...I am just voting spider to pis$ him off...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 10:29AM May 7, 2013

If you think I'm the wolf then vote accordingly Har

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 10:36AM May 7, 2013

Wow, so many candidates and so many reasons it could be any of you. I don't think Har is even in the running as a possible suspect, I know I am not a wolf, and think it should be fairly evident to everyone. I don't want to place a 3rd vote on a potential human to let the wolf end the round, so will place a vote on Slamm as she was among my suspects earlier in the game and that vote does not put anyone in immediate danger of being shot and giving the wolf an easy target.

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 10:40AM May 7, 2013

Har is off my radar as he could have 'put me out of my misery' but didn't cast what would habe been then the 4th vote on me

Har, leaning human

Cab is quiet

Habs, not getting wolf vibes

Slam, possible due to 'red flags'

Spider, maybe

HP, leaning human

Jayo, wolf, er I mean human


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:47AM May 7, 2013

I've already made my suspicion of you evident, so anything more is just being redundant but your removal of har from your radar feels quite contrived.

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 10:54AM May 7, 2013

I changed my vote to slammi ...Mainly because I am still Here and I wanted to see Jayo and spider spar a while longer...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 10:56AM May 7, 2013

Not contrived, merely logical

If I'm shot I'll flip humas so your reasoning against me (contrived or otherwise) shall not serve you at all well in the hunt for the final wolf my good man

You better have a plan B if I'm shot and ur not eaten

Oh! I just contrived an evil smiley


Rundown ur thoughts on the others Spid, y'know just in case you are WRONG


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 10:58AM May 7, 2013

Sorry for double posy, can someone put up a voting list please?
On my phone and can't do it


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 11:48AM May 7, 2013

WITH JUST UNDER 12 HRS LEFT:

It takes 4 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

HABS2933 voted for slammngirl92
SirHar voted for slammngirl92

slammngirl92 voted for Jayo
The_Spider voted for Jayo

HarryPutter voted for caberet

Jayo voted for The_Spider

caberet - NO VOTE STATED

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.


Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:59AM May 7, 2013

from my notes from rounds 1 and 2 habs and jayo bothered me....harry I got to trust someone here and you are the odd man out.....cab voted slammi in one and sky (the seer) in 2....this is disturbing.....I have beem being Hat this entire game but let me no when to become a "playa"....I am at Jayo Habs Cabi...maybe spider.........Habs Tired use of family issues is getting predictable...but meaninless...however her explanation of why she votes jayo early seemed forced......I think I will vote Habs for now.....Helter Skelter.....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:34PM May 7, 2013

Ummm I have run down my thoughts on the others Jayo..pretty plainly already... In fact I have the most exhaustive list on reasonings for suspecting and not suspecting each player so its a bit irksome that you would insinuate Im avoiding general analysis.

and I have done plenty to not have to worry about being shot, if you are human, Ill merely scratch my head that you thought I was a good vote this round

though Ill admit HABS post does not sound right at all, if it should be evident to everyone she's human certainly she would see Harry, for instance is unlikely to be a wolf, instead of the haphazard "Wow...." line...and why is Har off the suspect list so obviously HABS, how did you reach that conclusion?


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 13:03:07---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 12:35PM May 7, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Habs Tired use of family issues is getting predictable...but meaninless...however her explanation of why she votes jayo early seemed forced......I think I will vote Habs for now.....Helter Skelter.....


1st- I am sorry if my "family issues" are getting in the way of the game. And while they might not matter to you, they do matter to me. As was pointed out, I do drop out of sight at times, and rarely do I offer an explanation. I would never make up a a family member dying or being in the ER just to excuse an absence from a game. If I don't have a legit reason for being gone, I don't give on, I just show back up. AT least i don't claim "no internet", if I lost my internet at home, I could (a) Hop on a neighbour's signal; or b) take my laptop/ipod'/cell/tab to any number o public places that offer free wi-fi, have a coffee and hang out on Braingle. Well I guess not a coffee, since I don't drink it, but a pop or something.

2nd --> I voted Jayo, (IN ROUND 2) because I vote Jayo every game (usually as my first round SPV).

3rd --> If I were a wolf, while I may have joined in the PC vote at the end of that round as he was a goner anyway, why would I stat what would become the majority on Jem? When I voted Jem, he had one vote and I had 2, I voted him to tie it up. (I could have voted anyone else with a vote) If I were a wolf, why would I have not tried to swing everyone else's votes once they tarted to pile on? I totally agree that I could vote one wolf to seem human, but i would not betray both my partners. I am no cocky enough to think I could win the game on my own.

You are so far out in left field with that vote, it is laughable


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 13:03:27---

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 12:58PM May 7, 2013

I'm changing to slammn for now while I think about this Jayo's posts just don't make sense if he's a wolf right now, but I'd like slammn's opinion.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:12PM May 7, 2013

Why Slammi ...Harry...I have my reasons to suspect her ...what are yours???

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 01:13PM May 7, 2013

Slamm's quick vote for Jayo, without any sort of explanation is odd, though based on the time it was posted (6:47am) may suggest that she jumped on quickly before she left for school and wanted to be sure to get a vote in.

Still not completely sure on who strikes me the most wolfish now. I am pretty sure both Spider and Har are human, not sure about Cab, that leaves Jayo or Slamm. I will keep my vote where it is as she sticks out more to me than Jayo does.

I will be leaving for work in about an hour and won't be home until after 1am. The kids go to bed at 7pm, and I can be on all night after that, but I should be able to be on a fair bit before that as well.
If not, I am confident in my vote for now and don't foresee changing it anyway.


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 13:17:58---

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 01:32PM May 7, 2013

I think Habs makes a good point about her vote for Jeminy.
Not only would it be a little irresponsible to unnecessarily put their partner in danger in a regular game, but this is made even more so with the absence of a Seer.

No Seer = less of a reason to put a partner in early danger with many targets to reasonably choose from


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:36PM May 7, 2013

Ok Jayo as not to let the wolf knock off someone I will flip back to Spider....

Habs I just wanted to hear your rant.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 01:39PM May 7, 2013

Jeff - I am a lady and as such can not say what I am thinking at least not in mixed company.

Vas-y les Habs! J'y crois!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 01:49PM May 7, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Jeff - I am a lady and as such can not say what I am thinking at least not in mixed company.


Quality!


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:03PM May 7, 2013

The HABS/Jem thing has been covered, neither of the players voting me has listed a single reason beyond some vague 'he might be trying to shoot humans' line

considering my complaints about inactivity, I'm not about to delay the night ALL DAY for NO REASON, I'm still not sure wtf that was all about

in Jayo's opening words Slammin has been 'iffy all game' yet his votes have gone for Harry/Spider


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 14:16:02---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
JayoAie


Posted: 02:13PM May 7, 2013

The_Spider wrote:

Jem from last round

Jayo and slammn (slightly) I'm still suspicious off.


not really out on a limb, but its reasonable to assume the last wolf was named here


This concerns me - I already mentioned this felt like an attempt to buy the 2 mis-lynches should Slam flip human


The_Spider wrote:
at least Jayo has the excuse of being a wolf




The_Spider wrote:
Jayo, Iunno, hasnt given us too much, and Slammin has a few red flags but will need to reread some things

So, it is true that before this round, I hadn't been in a position to be on as much as I'd like. I accordingly had no real indicators as to whether I was human or not. However, given that you talk about Slamm's 'red flags' you seem to agree with her vote for me instead


Just over 9 hours left in the round:

Day
It takes 4 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

HABS2933 voted for slammngirl92
HarryPutter voted for slammngirl92
Jayo voted for The_Spider
SirHar voted for The_Spider
slammngirl92 voted for Jayo
The_Spider voted for Jayo

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.


Still waiting on Cab who as things stand has a pretty big call to make


Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:18PM May 7, 2013

Ive been very consistent in being suspicious of you, check last round

beisdes they arnt mutually exclusive, its possible to vote with a suspect without anything ulterior involved. This reeks of a desperate attempt to paint what you know to be a legitimate act into something sinister....your point is extremely specious and I think you know that.. I have a few wolf shots under my belt, so your pressing hard against me is not consistent with the flow of the game, where my comments about you atleast do not ignore a preponderance of opposing evidence (i.e. you have few if any human markers)

and if I you are human, I'm nowhere near in the danger you think I am


---This message was edited on 2013-05-07 14:55:44---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 02:52PM May 7, 2013

Hiya everyone. I'm checking in from work. Not too sure this will work on my cell phone.

Yay hit another wolf! That is if I'm reading RFM correctly.

I'm voting for mayo because he has seemed like a wolf for a while. Can't quote on my phone. Will do more when I check in after work.


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:57PM May 7, 2013

Voting for mayo....beautiful

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 03:01PM May 7, 2013

Yes HABS, I posted while I was on the bus, just as the round started. I didn't have time to state why- I just voted my top suspect.

Now you know why, I suspect him the much. Everyone basically posted why he is a good vote but if you want me to restate them pointlessly, I will.

Har, what are your "reasons"? I would actually like to "know" why I'm being suspected other than the fact that there is a wolf lurking around here somewhere, and they are totally framing me.

And jayo, I'm not sure what to think. I am human and being suspected so what if you are human, too??? We could just as well being set up and this last wolf will now have two rounds in the bag.... Think about that if I get show

Oh, and since there is a 3 way tie, someone is gonna break that towards the end.... keep that in mind for next round, that person (if they already voted) is probably worried... you get the point.

Keeping my vote, obviously. I hope you guys realize what is happening here.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 04:16PM May 7, 2013

Alright, sorry jayo but this seems to be the way it's going down. Let's see

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : PixiePal 

Online Now: 9 users and 652 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account