Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2920

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Markus. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 8 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

AuthorMessage
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:42AM Jun 9, 2013

rfm thank you!

well then, i couldnt get to a computer today lol

to make up for my lack i shall think of something diabolical next round


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 21:40:58---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 08:43AM Jun 9, 2013

i need to get reading but i'll put an spv on unc before i go o.o

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:06AM Jun 9, 2013

Revised Har list.....XXX.. Smithy and (UNC spider or Harry)

sorry XXX you bother me.....I am still relatively sure smithy is a wolf....and those who defend him Bother me....

voting XXX


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 09:21AM Jun 9, 2013

Wait I think it's Smithy Spider Harry.....the "dream team"....I will vote smithy for now.....Dont worry children I am off work until tuesday so I will study your EVERY MOVES........

Uh OH Har aint playin around.....Wolves you should have eaten me....you are fools!!!!!!!

voting Smithy for now.....I guarantee a win for for the humans.....

Seer if you havent already divine Smithy spider and Harry...tier 2 UNC and XXX...do THIS...

talk to me chang!!!! I have already pis$ed off the top people....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Mathgeek007tca


Posted: 09:21AM Jun 9, 2013

I am urinating myself with how close I was to destruction.

Twice I tied, twice I survived. I cannot let this happen again.

We need to start bagging wolves.

I only semi-agree with that list, Har. I don't see Spider or Harry as wolves, but maybe XXX Smithy or Unc.

I'll toss an SPV just for now to see what unfolds.

NOTE:

My heartbeat is currently leveled at a bit under 200.


Parents are supposed to "protect" their kids, but there's a real distinction between protection and unrealistically keeping children away from reality. - Life_Sucks --- One of my teasers was featured as the Teaser of the Day! :D Sept. 18 2011 :D YAY!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:31AM Jun 9, 2013

Some things to think about, SPVing for now, expound a bit soon

sorry i need a list in front of me to think optimally

changhill
debc1
Evita
HarryPutter
Longhorn_fan
Mathgeek007
SirHar
Smithy
unctarheel
xxsoftballxx13x

Thought the daffy tie was a bit ill advised and I would think those on the fence would err on the side of shooting Mathgeek than staying out of the decision (Longhorn) but dont think LHF is a wolf, just making a point...for now.

I am actually kind of comfortable with Har and I was with Harry but his end round play has me a bit curious. Changhill, not sure his wolf game, UNC is a real wild card, I expected more contribution out of him, if I had to choose to shoot someone right now itd probably be him.

Deb's back on the table for me, and Smithy on the periphery....also cant rule out Mathgeek, which is an issue with shooting df in that we didnt resolve any of the problems of last round, instead we just shot a random human


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 09:49:01---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 09:44AM Jun 9, 2013

Well I am glad the wolves are eating people that I am not suspicious of...

@SirHar, I am here for you . My thoughts are pretty much running along the same lines. (HP, Smithy, Spider) But those are just based on the feels. There a couple other people that I might exchange for those last two places, but I wanna re-read the list and wait for any "mysterious" instructions from Markus.

***CHANGHILL's LIFE UPDATE***

There is none as I have just woken up.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:48AM Jun 9, 2013

Voting spid for now since I believe he is the most likely candidate

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:49AM Jun 9, 2013

For what, trying to shoot a non-seer instead of jumping on a wild goose chase of dafi

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 10:24AM Jun 9, 2013

Yeah, going to need some sort of explanation here putter because I'm not seeing it so far.

SPVing for now.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 10:34AM Jun 9, 2013

morning

df was a wild goose chase...NOW, but was playing differently from previous game so really not that far fetched, unless my dear you know something we don't

my list from last round, will wait to update when more is posted

changhill - mayhem - not feeling it yet
debc1 - thanks dan
Evita - leaning human
HarryPutter - don't know
Longhorn_fan - haven't formed an opinion yet
Mathgeek007 - i forgot to vote 1 game and got hammered
SirHar - hasn't gone dark yet...will see but thinking human
Smithy - what a talkative chap this game
The_Spider - we will see
unctarheel - back from a long hiatus - will wait
xxsoftballxx13x - not feeling it


will vote someone for now but is subject to change


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 10:35:23---

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:36AM Jun 9, 2013

How many games have you played with df Deb? and in what way was he playing differently?

(im seeing this as your second or third) and your attempt to deflect suspicoun on me seems forced.

Switching my vote to Deb

debc1 voted for Smithy
Evita voted for unctarheel
HarryPutter voted for The_Spider
SirHar voted for Smithy
Smithy voted for Evita
The_Spider voted for debc1


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 11:08:28---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:34AM Jun 9, 2013

The df vote wasn't a wild goose chase, I felt not much stronger for either for the two (df or mg). But I did have a soft spot for mg and wanted to offer him a small chance to convince others to spare him.

If you do believe there was more too the vote, then look at hp, he tied up the vote based on entertainment.

At this point I am having conflicts if wolves are turning on wolves. At this point we're at a sort of Mexican Standoff and people aren't really looking towards the quiet people of the group.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:51AM Jun 9, 2013

Spider has been just acting strange all game, that's all I'll think it through

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
xxsoftballxx13xtus


Posted: 11:52AM Jun 9, 2013

changhill wrote:
My thoughts are pretty much running along the same lines. (HP, Smithy, Spider) But those are just based on the feels.


Dear Lord, we'd have absolutely no chance if you were right.

HarryPutter wrote:
Voting spid for now since I believe he is the most likely candidate


Do you have any evidence against that, or just a gut feeling?

Also, I find it odd that deb added a vote for Smithy (putting him into a mini-majority) without outright saying so. I am just wondering why you did so?

I will just be placing an SPV for right now until there is more input and such. I don't know what to do or who to trust.

EDIT: I didn't see Putter's post above mine until I posted. Could you elaborate on strange?


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 11:53:29---

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:52AM Jun 9, 2013

I dont have a problem with your vote for dfam (or debs..thinking she is the dreaded 'too defensive') but Mathgeek imo had not offered a single iota of evidence suggesting he was human, and I don't buy the 'he had too many votes to be a wolf' line of reasoning and never do actually. So all things being equal made sense to shoot a non-voting human, especially when Harry himself said he thought they both were likely human.

he has no evidence, the vote is purely an ego-drive


meanwhile, softballs post is suspicous, making me feel stronger about Mathgeek/Softball combo. Feeling like softball is more likely than Deb so switching over there now

would like to make a case against softball but would like a few other posts first haha


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 13:31:55---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:31PM Jun 9, 2013

dan baby, have i done something to make you mad at me?? you are just picking on me

yep i think i have played with df maybe twice, much more talkative the first game, not so much this game, so while i had/have really no inkling to who the wolves are, my vote had to go somewhere so why not there??

and yes i did put smithy in a mini majority, just wanted to see what shook, and the only thing shaking is danny boy


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:35PM Jun 9, 2013

I dont really think you put Smithy in a maj to 'shake things up' but Ive moved on to softball so your off the hook for now

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:35PM Jun 9, 2013

oh whatever dan

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:42PM Jun 9, 2013

To shake things up you need to at least provide some sort of reason, there's not really a lot of reaction I can give to an essentially random vote other.

Although the switch to Spid may well shake things up.


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:45PM Jun 9, 2013

If it does it does, neither one has anything of merit on me and my theories are quite sound imo, oddly spiteful of you Deb

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:47PM Jun 9, 2013

Deb is acting undeniably weird this game, posts don't sound normal and the skittish voting is rather odd, coupled with her reluctance to answer the "are you a wolf" question she looks like a good vote.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:48PM Jun 9, 2013

oh dan, what to do with you

the reason IS to shake things up

then who do you think??

edit:

i was not reluctant to answer the question just a little teed that it was asked so early

I AM HUMAN!!!!

as for me being skittish, i blame it all on dan , he does that to me


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 13:51:04---

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:48PM Jun 9, 2013

I could go back to Deb but gonna let things stabilize for a while

I already said, Softball and Math


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 13:56:41---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:54PM Jun 9, 2013

i don't get why you think soft

math - ok forgot to vote twice in that round...could be

i could be persuaded to vote math, not really convinced he is a wolf but i have been wrong before


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:57PM Jun 9, 2013

Ok, Soft on her own, is in my view, an ok suspect, but it is mainly in conjunction with Math that I start to really view her as suspicious. If Math is a wolf I would be very likely to believe soft is also a wolf. If Math is human, it wouldnt destroy my suspicion of Soft but they would likely lesson.

Im gonna have to mix some round 2 quotes in so bear with me

Ok, so we know Math was likely a goner in round one had jpost not "out-inactived "him. This, coupled with his failure to vote, and the fact he is Mathgeek made him a VERY vulnerable round 2 target.

Softball comes out swinging with:

At least math didn't 'forget' to vote this time.


Nothing big, but had that little bit of sting that wolf partners often like to jab eachother with (think of a boss who calls the memo's stupid) had the same kind of faint ring as that to me. Later in the round, Softball becomes the FOURTH vote on Mathgeek. Quote just for reference:

I am all for the math vote, so I will change to him. I am pretty sure he posted twice last round, and therefore would have had an opportunity to correct his forgetfulness in not voting.

Does that make sense? It is late here...


Mathgeek never got to 5 votes until Harry did 'the inevitable' much later. Which makes this last quote by Softball a bit sinister in my view:

If I had the chance to log on earlier, I might have changed my vote from math (I didn't really expect a bandwagon thing). However, now it doesn't really matter and would be pointless to change my vote. I think the part that bugs me the most about him (especially now) is his lack of defense. He has logged on, posted, but hasn't really provided us with a reason not to shoot him. I guess the forgetting to vote thing in the first round could be excused, but this irks me more...

I have to go to work, so... *fingers crossed*


She essentially WAS the bandwagon, so very peculiar to claim she didnt expect a bandwagon when she represents the maximum size of the bandwagon.

Lastly, her post this round is just flakey and generic wolfish in my view. That's really all, but its probably my best read at a wolf atm.

EDIT: Actually Softball was the 5th vote now that I read Cab's voting roster close, making her bandwagon comment even odder.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 14:18:23---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 02:22PM Jun 9, 2013

ok so you think math, soft, then why not smithy? due to her earlier comment?

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:24PM Jun 9, 2013

Why 'not' Smithy? No real reason, just no reason TO think him at this point. I realize he may be a wolf but without evidence its just a guess

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 03:57PM Jun 9, 2013

meeeeh i'm so confused what spider says about sb make a lot of sense, what was said about deb also makes a lot of sense, smithy's making me itch but he always does

i think i'll change my vote to deb for now


It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:03PM Jun 9, 2013

Smithy is making me itch too....let's set something up at the clinic

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 04:08PM Jun 9, 2013

the one in Denmark or the one in america?

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
Mathgeek007tca


Posted: 04:30PM Jun 9, 2013

Voting list for future reference.

debc1 voted for Mathgeek007
Evita voted for debc1
HarryPutter voted for The_Spider
Mathgeek007 voted for changhill
SirHar voted for Smithy
Smithy voted for Evita
The_Spider voted for xxsoftballxx13x
xxsoftballxx13x voted for Longhorn_fan

If you really don't think I or someone else is a wolf, why bandwagon? It's unhealthy.

And I am aware that I'm just insanely overly paranoid about my status in this game.

*Woah*


Parents are supposed to "protect" their kids, but there's a real distinction between protection and unrealistically keeping children away from reality. - Life_Sucks --- One of my teasers was featured as the Teaser of the Day! :D Sept. 18 2011 :D YAY!
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 04:49PM Jun 9, 2013

Spid and I share everything together.

This round ends at a really inconvenient time for me and this is pretty much the last time I'll be on other than a quick stopover in the morning, so I'll make a move now.

Spid makes a pretty compelling case against softball so I'm switching my vote that way. Also a few cab-style red flags in comments that seem rather fake and forced (especially the "does that make sense" comment when it was clearly a simple point to grasp), obviously these are often erroneous with cab but it's not something I recall softball doing normally. I still think deb is a decent alternative option, geek could go either way, that's probably the troika we should be focusing on at the moment.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 16:53:32---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 05:17PM Jun 9, 2013

I am gonna go ahead and make a stand, my vote is going to smithy, not my personal first choice, but the most convincing one at the moment.

*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:19PM Jun 9, 2013

You know what Smithy im circling the wagons for you, we might share fates as well

Why Smithy? what has Smithy done to be so high on multiple suspect lists?

some people just seem out to make a name for themselves this game


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 17:45:20---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 05:27PM Jun 9, 2013

Like I said, Smithy isn't at the top of my list... more along the lines of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" type deal. If I am gonna make a vote and make it count... to be continued {sorry)

*rawr*
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 05:32PM Jun 9, 2013

If I'm not your "personal first choice" then why are you voting for me?! What is remotely "convincing" about what amounts to precisely no reasoning against me? I cannot defend myself because there has been literally nothing levelled at me other than the fact that I cannot be explicitly ruled out, a position the other ten players are also in.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 05:41PM Jun 9, 2013

opinions

changhill -- i was really surprised that he was stating his suspicions of me so early. i kind of thought that he would give me a grace period to get reacclimated (not that i think i deserve one) before he would state any opinions on me, especially negative ones. chang certainly isnt afraid to shake things up, either as a wolf or a human, but to me if he was a wolf i dont think he wouldve wanted to call me out so early. so i think he is a human.
debc1 -- in the past, whenever deb is a wolf, i usually pick up on trail very early, and right now i'm not getting any wolf vibes from her, so i'll say human here.
Evita -- no strong opinion either way
HarryPutter -- ditto
Longhorn_fan -- ditto
Mathgeek007 -- he smelled funny last round, and the way the votes miraculously went off of him is raising all sorts of red flags for me. very very possible that his furry friends bailed him out on this one, but my problem is that none of the people who voted for dfam seem suspicious to me. i would really want to find out what he is once and for all.
SirHar -- this guy is a total wild card that i have no feel for whatsoever.
Smithy -- two things i dont like: first, the way he and spider are sheeping each other. it seems like either a wolf combo, or wolf trying to gain an influential human's trust. second, the night time victim. i know this could certainly be a frame job, but based on cab's lone vote on smithy, and then her eventual demise, i think the wolves thought she was the seer, and got rid of her.
The_Spider -- i just played a WTB with this guy and i wouldve bet the farm that he was the boss, and i was wrong. i still dont trust him, but seeing as i apparently don't have a read on him yet, i dont want to commit either way on him. leaning wolf, but not nearly enough for me to vote him
xxsoftballxx13x -- i would guess wolf, but not too strong of a feeling.

my top 3 suspects are math, smithy and spider, and i'll vote smithy now, since there is already momentum in that direction.


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 05:49PM Jun 9, 2013

unctarheel wrote:
Smithy -- two things i dont like: first, the way he and spider are sheeping each other. it seems like either a wolf combo, or wolf trying to gain an influential human's trust.


Or maybe - get this - I'm going along with what he said because what he said made logical sense?


"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:50PM Jun 9, 2013

Changhill hasnt done anything to shake things up, he's just posting things to put himself in the spotlight (i.e. with an essential majority of one he is not choosing his #1 suspect?!) I agree he's human, but only because his play comes off as highly egotistical to me this game:

If someone would kindly explain anything Ive done suspicious Ill do my best to answer, I will admit I went on for awhile about SPV but that was mainly again cause Chang put out an "Ill show yous how its done vibe" so it irked me a bit

We're playing backwards WWG again, my softball explanation is perfectly logical? Do you have any problem with anything I've said


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 06:00PM Jun 9, 2013

i dun recognise a lot of the stuff unc mentions in his post o.o it's kinda strengthening the tummi feeling i had last round

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:37PM Jun 9, 2013

I actually am gaining trust of you Evi, and now hopefully that the game is getting into the heart, Harry will come to his senses and Ill have the Denmark Duo on common ground.

Think Smithy is a really bad vote at this juncture, I'll do anything to talk someone out of it, its not wolf/wolf, its not persistent defendering, I think I'm right about him and I'm gonna take my own stand

Deb lend me some trust on THIS one! Switch to Softball!


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 18:40:59---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 06:53PM Jun 9, 2013

Mmnnnn....interesting round.
Skimmed post did not go into reading every sentence. At a girl's b-day having a few beers.
There is still plenty of time left so I will just vote random for now and check the game more when I get home in about 3 hours or so


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 06:59PM Jun 9, 2013

BS has been sounding suspicious so i'll throw my vote at her too. Still think spid is full of BS

changhill voted for Smithy
debc1 voted for Mathgeek007
Evita voted for debc1
HarryPutter voted for xxsoftballxx13x
Longhorn_fan voted for Evita
Mathgeek007 voted for changhill
SirHar voted for Smithy
Smithy voted for xxsoftballxx13x
The_Spider voted for xxsoftballxx13x
unctarheel voted for Smithy
xxsoftballxx13x voted for Longhorn_fan


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 07:34PM Jun 9, 2013

Calm down spidey, I never claimed to be some great no it all player. I explicitly told everyone that it was my opinion, an opinion that I also explicitly said could change. I posted once, and someone asked a question that I felt obligated to answer. Then you post that we should differ from that discussion, but you go on in your next post discussing it even more even though nothing was said. You paint my in such a way that's false and skewed that I am having to defend myself; not even from being a wolf.

@Smithy, There is more than one wolf, so even if you're not my number one pick any vote against you can still be warranted. I am still on the fence, but if I can further the gap between certainties and non then I will have a better time voting.

@UNC, lol, defensive much. I barely placed you in my top three. More so, in a group that consist of half the people playing the game.

@spidey, I get that you're a dedicated/hardcore player. I am not (kinda), but I am present, active (posting, voting, etc), and voicing thoughts and opinions. So if you're just going to sound off on me then you need to re-evaluate. It's rather annoying.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:44PM Jun 9, 2013

Well I admit it's quite possible I'm mistaken about your motives, but what I'm saying is 100% my honest views. Anyway, can someone give an actual reason why Smithy has 3 votes...or wait does he have four?

my bad thought Deb voted Smithy..so still like her to switch, but not as important as i thought


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 19:45:45---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 07:58PM Jun 9, 2013

I don't have any motives. And you are 100% entitled to your opinions, but haven't even apologized or offer a kind hand. Your words fall under the category of "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything."

*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:02PM Jun 9, 2013

I made no inclination I have anything I want to apologize for, it's how I feel. I didnt call you an arrogant jack@ss or anything, your posts just seem to have a contrarian air to them.

---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 20:16:03---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 08:13PM Jun 9, 2013

You made inference that I was hypocritical in my faith/belief in the SPV/MoO vote, that was some how influenced by UNC's presence. You've blatantly called me egotistical. You're taking text, which literally no one can accurately derive any emotion from, and trying to more behind it than what really there. I am not asking or even expecting an apology, only asking for you to play nice.

*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:20PM Jun 9, 2013

Thats how I felt about your play this game, everyone's ego shines through from time to time. Anyway, Ill try to give 2nd thoughts to things I post in the future, but don't think my comments have been out of bounds.

Anyway, point taken, but no one else wants to read this in game so that's my last word on it

Now let's hear from Softball


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
xxsoftballxx13xtus


Posted: 08:25PM Jun 9, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
Actually Softball was the 5th vote now that I read Cab's voting roster close, making her bandwagon comment even odder.


I once I voted Math last round, I didn't sway. I was the third vote on math, making it a 3-2 ratio (is that the right word?) for Math-UNC. I went with my gut and placed my vote for math. I didn't think UNC had done anything to warrant the majority. At the time, math hadn't really provided any defense for not being a wolf.

Other than that, I have to agree that your argument is logical, and I can see why many jumped on me.

For now, I am leaving my vote where it is. I will hopefully be able to log on before the round is over if I'm not sleeping.


"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:25PM Jun 9, 2013

You were NOT the third on Math, the voting record speaks for itself

(now I see Harry changed his vote in between Cabs and Yours so as i originally posted you were the FOURTH vote)


---This message was edited on 2013-06-09 20:28:17---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:23PM Jun 9, 2013

Good grief......Here is where I am at...and my list will be better then Debc's which said nothing!!!!!!!

Human...Me Debc Chang

Probably Human ....Spider Mathgeek Evita

On the fence...Harry Longhorn

Probable wolves...Smithy XXX UNC

That is where I am at.

Oh and by the way Smithy I dont want to tell you why I suspect you because I chose not to give you a chance to defend yourself!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:28PM Jun 9, 2013

Debc Stop worrying about what Spider says and concentrate on the game....I will need you and Chang, to help me carry out my guaranteed human victory!!!!!

I AM John Gault!!!!!!



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:33PM Jun 9, 2013

While I have a connection I will go for the infamous "Har Triple"...

Listen humans Spider's head is so far up Smithy's as#...that I wouldnt listen to anything he says about Smithy...That said I dont really think he is a wolf.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 12:40AM Jun 10, 2013

i think either of the two candidates up for discussion now are good choices right now, but i'm going to keep my vote where it is, because it just wouldnt feel right to agree with spider

i really feel like this is an either/or situation: softball or smithy is a wolf, but not both.


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:03AM Jun 10, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Listen humans Spider's head is so far up Smithy's as#...that I wouldnt listen to anything he says about Smithy...That said I dont really think he is a wolf.....


Har says something accurate for once


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:20AM Jun 10, 2013

unctarheel wrote:
i think either of the two candidates up for discussion now are good choices right now, but i'm going to keep my vote where it is, because it just wouldnt feel right to agree with spider

i really feel like this is an either/or situation: softball or smithy is a wolf, but not both.


Your views are completely inconsistent, you're saying Softball is a good choice yet your entire case against me is based on the implicit assumption that Softball is not a good vote - how can you vote for someone for electing to go with a good choice? Clearly the case against Softball is a very good one so why would I not follow it, having two people playing logically is not so far removed from possibility that they must be simply sheeping.

What it boils down to is the three of you refusing to take heed of what others are saying, Har is a lost cause and I'm not even going to bother addressing him ("I'm not telling you why you're suspicious because I don't want you to be able to defend yourself" just about sums up what level we're dealing with here) but I'm hoping the other two of you can see why this just doesn't make sense.

And chang, in this situation it is in no way warranted to not go for your top choice, if presented with a MoO and no external forces such as self preservation to contend with it just doesn't make sense to not go for the top choice.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-10 01:22:42---

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 05:13AM Jun 10, 2013

No legit reason at all, whatsoever, has been given by anyone to vote Smithy. If you played logically, had a reputation of being a good player, and were being unfairly voted for, I'd stick up for you too Har....but you'll never be any of those, the closest you might come is to the third one but generally any vote for you will be a fair one. What is that quote you like to use (paraphrasing), first they came for the Jews...and I didnt care, because I wasnt a Jew...then they came for me, and there was nobody left to help.

There is no reason for sooo many 'off votes' in this situation....be in work soon see if i can reevaluate anything

EDIT:

and for the night time eating of Cab, very unlikely the wolves thought she was seer given the 'ill pick someone at random' nature of her selection of Smithy, as a distant second choice to mathgeek anyway. Though the combination eating of Jboy and Cab has me wondering, UNC's insistence on voting Smithy piques my interest of him enough to where I think we may be close to something here


---This message was edited on 2013-06-10 06:21:03---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 07:09AM Jun 10, 2013

The way I see it is that Debc Evi Mat are going to decide this round...and 1 is probably a wolf....
The rest of the votes I kinda understand..

WITH ONE LOOMING exception.....Why wouldnt XXX vote Smithy in an attempt to save her AS$????
This disturbs me....

I think I am at Smithy XXX and one of the three above.....I am getting a human vibe from UNC...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:16AM Jun 10, 2013

Im waiting for her to pop in to, a poor move regardless of her role, but as we just saw last game, sometimes wolves fail to save themselves (as do humans)

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 07:27AM Jun 10, 2013

well of Smithy and sb i'd rather shoot sb at this point o.o so i'm moving my vote there

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:31AM Jun 10, 2013

In Evi we trust

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 07:36AM Jun 10, 2013

if sb in human and you're wolf imma get real mad at you afterwards o.o you won't ever walk again

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:36AM Jun 10, 2013

I'm not, but that's your right

Didn't you tell Harry something similar


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 07:38AM Jun 10, 2013

eeeer i might have

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:46AM Jun 10, 2013

I forgot it is round 3, so we have to be on the lookout for the cliche wolves voting each other loop

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:01AM Jun 10, 2013

OK let's assume XXX gets shot....It tells us noting ....If smithy gets shot it pretty much clears Me Chang and UNC...
Debc's vote bothers me the most now....Math is a freak like me so who knows...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Mathgeek007tca


Posted: 08:10AM Jun 10, 2013

^Compliment or an insult?

Also, how would anybody getting shot clear ANYBODY? It's just as easy for a wolf to bandwagon on another to cover their tracks, or to defend a human doesn't clear you either.

Anyways. I'm not a huge fan of this Smithy mini-majority. He seems normal to me, but what do I know? lol.

Soft is a toss-up IMHO. We can't afford another human shot.

Should we? I'll throw a vote for Soft. Sowwy.

Unless you're a wolf.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-10 08:11:14---

Parents are supposed to "protect" their kids, but there's a real distinction between protection and unrealistically keeping children away from reality. - Life_Sucks --- One of my teasers was featured as the Teaser of the Day! :D Sept. 18 2011 :D YAY!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:15AM Jun 10, 2013

Assuming either flips wolf I meant^...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:16AM Jun 10, 2013

Your first post you said Smithy was a good possibility so its weird he's normal now but anyway

Har if shooting Smithy clears you guys (presuming he is a wolf) why would Softball shooting clear no one (provided she is a wolf)

also. why again did we go out of our way to save Mathgeek??? (insult )

home stretch....

changhill voted for Smithy
debc1 voted for Mathgeek007
Evita voted for xxsoftballxx13x
HarryPutter voted for xxsoftballxx13x
Longhorn_fan voted for Evita
Mathgeek007 voted for xxsoftballxx13x
SirHar voted for Smithy
Smithy voted for xxsoftballxx13x
The_Spider voted for xxsoftballxx13x
unctarheel voted for Smithy
xxsoftballxx13x voted for Longhorn_fan


---This message was edited on 2013-06-10 08:26:49---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:29AM Jun 10, 2013

OK Spider let me spell it out for you...climb out of Smithy's as$ and listen.....If XXX is shot NOW am looking at Evi and Geek.....if and when smithy gets shot and flips wolf all of this will make sense....

Harry I got my on you too....and let's not forget LH

I have a feeling XXX will flip human....If not I still think smithy is a wolf......and if so UNC ME and Chang are human....

20 minutes left blockheads


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:31AM Jun 10, 2013

It makes no sense (if we assume whoever we shoot is a wolf) you think the people in your group will be clear, but the people in my group wouldnt be. Very stupid I again, agree Geek is a good XXX partner, but I think Evi is clean.

It would be really nice if pure, clean, logic worked for once, softball flips wolf, and these nebulous theories the Smithy voters are taking fall on their face, if Softball is human, that sucks cause softball is one player Id feel bad about falsely shooting


---This message was edited on 2013-06-10 08:33:34---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:39AM Jun 10, 2013

Geek is human.....If softball flips human there are 2 wolves in the softball vote and 1 that stayed out of both majorities!!!!!!!That is my educated opinion!!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
MarkusAus


Posted: 10:05AM Jun 10, 2013

softball was a wolf

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 10 users and 365 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account