Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2922

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by mocha613. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #6

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
tukuwakatikiAus


Posted: 01:23AM Jun 18, 2013

The flower shop is much busier, and Seymour and Audrey have trouble keeping up with the onslaught of new business ("Call Back in the Morning"). Audrey confides to Seymour that she feels guilty about Orin's disappearance, because she secretly wished it. The two admit their feelings for one another, and Seymour promises that he will protect and care for Audrey from now on ("Suddenly, Seymour"). The two plan to leave together and start a new life, although Seymour mistakenly attributes Audrey's feelings to his newfound fame, not realizing that she loved him even before, when he was just a shophand.
Before they can go, Mushnik confronts Seymour to accuse him of causing Orin's death, saying that the police are investigating, although they do not have much evidence yet. Mushnik has put two and two together: the bloody dentist's uniform, the drops of blood on the floor, and he has seen Seymour and Audrey kissing. Seymour denies it, but Mushnik wants him to give a statement to the police. Audrey II tells Seymour that he has to be rid of Mushnik or he will lose everything, including Audrey ("Suppertime"). Seymour tells Mushnik that he put the days' receipts inside Audrey II for safekeeping. Mushnik climbs inside the plant's gaping maw to search for the money, realizing the deception too late, and screams as he is chomped on, slurped and swallowed.

Getting down to the end now, I believe El will provide a great voice for our Audrey II. A very suiting role for him. Krum will be in the role of Mrs. Luce, the editor's wife. By the way, this was also the role I had when I was in Little Shop once upon a time ago.
SUPPERTIME
He's got your number now
He knows just what you've done
You've got no place to hide
You've got nowhere to run
He knows your life of crime
I think it's suppertime!

Come on, come on
Think about all those offers
Come on, come on
Your future with Audrey
Come on, come on
Ain't no time to turn squeamish

C-c-come on!
I swear on all my spores
When he's gone
The world will be yours, yours
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Come on, come on
Come on, come on
Come on, come on
It's suppertime
It's suppertime

Come on, come on
Come on, come on
Come on, come on
It's suppertime
Ah, suppertime
Suppertime


---This message was edited on 2013-06-18 20:55:36---

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Back to Top 
tukuwakatikiAus


Posted: 01:25AM Jun 18, 2013

so we are down to one or two wolves...

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Back to Top 
TanCWA


Posted: 01:31AM Jun 18, 2013

And in case if it is two, it would mean we must shoot a wolf this round.

Anyway, did night time out?


what is sense??and if i am not making sense, then why i say it?? I SAY IT COZ IT MAKE SENSE TO ME BUT WHY IT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU????????? sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to Top 
dcf525*


Posted: 07:30AM Jun 18, 2013

Night did not time out, but that only helps us if someone is inactive at this moment.

We have gotten at least one wolf, and if there are two left we need to shoot another to keep the game going. Voting for Slammin, as she is the most likely suspect.


Sorry, nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:12AM Jun 18, 2013

What have i done the past two rounds that is so suspicious? Everyone is voting for me but not saying why.

If two wolves are left and you shoot me, the game WILL be over. Keep that in mind. I swear to everyone, I am human and it is important we shoot a wolf.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
TanCWA


Posted: 09:36AM Jun 18, 2013

@slamm, I think penalty of people had said why they are voting for you...

From what I can tell so far,

ROUND 4

FaithDushku:
It made me think of when the wolves jump on the bandwagon to try and make sure whoever's currently leading in the votes gets shot (so it's not a wolf)... It makes me a bit suspcious of slammngirl92 and Bradon...


froggygg
I just finished going through the last round to see if anything stood out. One thing I did notice was that slammngirl first posted that she wasn't going to vote yet and then posted 2 mins later with a vote for dcf525 as random vote in case she couldn't get back on which is understandable as real life can keep us busy!

It was only after skybet and El had voted for buu that slamm came back on and changed her vote to buu breaking the two way tie between buu and El (both had 2 votes at this point).

I find slamm's change of vote at the time she did suspicious. My vote this round is going to slammngirl.


dcf525
Voting for slamming b/c El and Froggy have some good points, and I am a bit at a loss of who to vote for w/o clues.


froggygg
Just thought I would check back in before I call it a night to watch a movie. To be honest, I'm not surprised to find myself in a tie with a 50/50 chance of being shot. It seems my reason for voting for Slamm because of her changing votes has happened again. She first voted for dc just like last round and then changed it to make another majority. I can't blame you slamm because you have to do what you can to survive, so no worries.


ROUND 5
El-ahrairah
I feel like slammn's been trying to keep me alive since Round Two, and if she were a wolf, she'd know I'm human and thus there would be no reason for her to go out of her way to save me. However, I'm aware that I've come off a bit suspicious, what with me pushing majorites for most of the game, so I can certainly understand why others would suspect me. Either I've been persuasive, or slammn is a wolf, knows I'm human, and is keeping me in the game to act as a suspect. Though I'm really surprised that tuku hasn't been eaten, since she is 100% cleared. I'm really tempted to lean towards one (fairly) inactive wolf, because I don't think slammn would miss that.


However, this round is very tricky as all it required are 3 votes, so I'm going to hold on to my vote for now, just in case any wolves jump onto the opportunity to end the round short. I also would like to hear what the others have to say...


---This message was edited on 2013-06-18 09:38:31---

what is sense??and if i am not making sense, then why i say it?? I SAY IT COZ IT MAKE SENSE TO ME BUT WHY IT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU????????? sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to Top 
dcf525*


Posted: 11:24AM Jun 18, 2013

I checked all the players to see who was inactive at the time of my last post, and Faith and Slammin were, which means, at least one of them is NOT a wolf. If we have two left, then Tan is a wolf (Tuku was cleared, and I am not a wolf).

I am leaning towards Slammin and Tan being the wolves, but I would like to hear from Tuku and Faith first.


Sorry, nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Back to Top 
tukuwakatikiAus


Posted: 11:47AM Jun 18, 2013

Night did time out...I waited for it down to the last minute.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Back to Top 
FaithDushkuAus


Posted: 12:04PM Jun 18, 2013

I'm having computer issues (motherboard is fried), so have only been able to check on my phone, and now that I'm here at work...

It's interesting, because we are getting down to it... so we do need to be careful that we don't hand the wolves our juicy leading roles by jumping the gun too much... I had that happen in a previous game...

So everyone besides Tuku is playing the "Tuku's human, and so am I, so..." game... Which makes sense... I myself thought that and then looked to see who all was left over...

The problem I see with quoting old rounds is that so much can change... Froggy got shot... It's possible Froggy was a wolf... If so, his suspicion of Slamm is false...

My choices right now are obviously between Slamm, Tan, and DCF... To me, any one of you (or more than one of you) can be wolves... It's so hard...

Tuku, do you have any suspicions? As someone (who, I still don't get why they haven't eaten you) is kinda on the sidelines (devoid of suspicion, I mean) watching us all get into a 4 way standoff?


Five-by-Five...
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 12:13PM Jun 18, 2013

I don't know which way to go at this point. I know i am human, but its up to you guys to believe that.

I am voting either Tan or dcf, just not sure who yet.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
TanCWA


Posted: 12:16PM Jun 18, 2013

Faith, I understand where you are coming from. We also need to remember El-ahrairah was also shot, which mean he could also be a wolf...

Also, Slamm was in a tie with both froggygg and El, and survive both times.

@dcf, are you sure that both of them were inactive at that time? Because if so, with tuku information that night did time out, there is a higher chance that one, or both, of them are wolf/ves. Also, your statement of me being the wolf doesn't help much coz I would say the same thing, with the same information.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-18 13:25:10---

what is sense??and if i am not making sense, then why i say it?? I SAY IT COZ IT MAKE SENSE TO ME BUT WHY IT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU????????? sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to Top 
FaithDushkuAus


Posted: 03:21PM Jun 18, 2013

See, the thing about Night timing out, is that a smart wolf would LET the Night time out, in order to shed suspicion on inactive players...

But DCF thought Night didn't time out... Which, while in error, isn't a good Wolf move if you want to throw suspicion on someone else...

So I'm leaning between Slamm and Tan....

And I kinda wanna vote for Tan.... I could be wrong... But it seems like a solid last ditch effort to push shade onto others... So I vote for TanCW...

NOTE: Also, I don't have a PC at home, and it sucks on my phone, so this way I get my thoughts out, and my vote in, before I leave work today... I'll try to check at home, but it's hard...


Five-by-Five...
Back to Top 
tukuwakatikiAus


Posted: 07:44PM Jun 18, 2013

I was also leaning towards Tan. My reasoning is this: I said last round that I think if El is a wolf, so is Tan. El was shot and we survived which could lead to these scenarios:

1. El was one as is Tan and I didn't get eaten because I would be the obvious choice if that is the situation.
2. El was one and Tan was not one and I was left alive because they knew I would push for Tan
3. El was not one and Tan is one and I was left alive because ???
4. El and Tan were not wolves and I was left alive because they knew I would push for Tan

My instinct is to vote for Tan but I don't trust Slamm or dcf either... I don't know why, but at this point I trust Faith... but this wouldn't be the first time my instincts were wrong.

I also think it is suspicious that dcf matter-of-factly said the night did not time out when it did.

As of now I will join in the vote for Tan.


Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:58PM Jun 18, 2013

Tan seems to jist be throwing supicions on anyone. He has seemed to be on me the whole game and as soon as someone was on my side, he went for dcf....

I am not sure who I want to vote for.... dcf hasn't been suspixious to me at all.... I dont see why I would want to vote for her.

My main suspicion is on tan. I dont want you guys to think I am just jumping on the band waggon here... but tgere are already 3 votes on him so it won't make a difference. I am going with my gut instinct here... and if I get bashed for that, well so be it.

EDIT: there are two votes on tan.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-18 20:59:40---

Fearless.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : max318 

Online Now: 14 users and 532 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account