Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2926

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by sonic102. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #2

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
max318tus


Posted: 09:20PM Jun 16, 2013

Thanks for reserving, Max!

Two humans were shot! Fortunately, the seer still lives.

Clue #2: Most loved animal on Zoo Keeper.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-16 22:37:02---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 09:23PM Jun 16, 2013

SPV
Worldpeace and tallguy are cleared due to inactivity. Never thought being inactive actually would help someone.
WOW night went fast.
The wolves are interesting letting night go that quickly


---This message was edited on 2013-06-16 21:55:43---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
daintyamebaAus


Posted: 09:59PM Jun 16, 2013

spv. (now that I know what it means)

If you have a situation which cannot be remedied, worry will not help. If you have a situation which can be remedied, worry would be a waste of time. DON'T WORRY!
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 10:52PM Jun 16, 2013

Tall guy is what the clue is refering the most loved animal on zoo keeper game(on braingel) is the giraffe. I f you look at his gif then it sorta resembles a giraffe

---This message was edited on 2013-06-16 22:54:10---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
daintyamebaAus


Posted: 12:53AM Jun 17, 2013

I understand night went fast, but just because they didn't vote? why is Max clearing tallguy and worldpeace?

The clue is beloved Zoo Keeper animal... tallguy/giraffe makes sense, but allikat could also be an animal...

I do NOT like Jervis for a wolf, with all I am seeing I will be changing my vote to tallguy.


If you have a situation which cannot be remedied, worry will not help. If you have a situation which can be remedied, worry would be a waste of time. DON'T WORRY!
Back to Top 
sonic102cin


Posted: 12:53AM Jun 17, 2013

Max, two points refute each other.

Play my game "Alliances"! PM me!
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 01:00AM Jun 17, 2013

Or it could be a clue to braingle01. Remember that the clues could be about a werewolf or not ( except we know yesterday's was)

I will vote for themasterbrain as max made a lot of sense last round. We need 5 votes to shoot someone, so plenty of time for the seer to vote. Considering 2 ppl are now effectively inactive, it will take all 5 of us to vote for him anyway. Sorry themasterbrain, I wouldn't have picked you for werewolf so quick.
Back to Top 
TallGuyAca


Posted: 01:20AM Jun 17, 2013

Hey, sorry for the inactivity! Was away all weekend. I will put a safety vote towards braingle
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 01:27AM Jun 17, 2013

I'm pretty sure world_peace won't be back. He was inactive in last game I played also. (Maybe just joining games to get the medal?)
So we can assume if themasterbrain is a werewolf, the seer has voted. We can now take a shot unless you want to wait for themasterbrain to vote, which would also suggest you don't think he is a werewolf.

Correction: the game I was referring to was a boss game with world-peace inactive.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 01:35:30---
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 05:53AM Jun 17, 2013

sonic102 wrote:
Max, two points refute each other.

Okay wasn't sure what the clue was


We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 05:59AM Jun 17, 2013

jervis wrote:
I'm pretty sure world_peace won't be back. He was inactive in last game I played also. (Maybe just joining games to get the medal?)
So we can assume if themasterbrain is a werewolf, the seer has voted. We can now take a shot unless you want to wait for themasterbrain to vote, which would also suggest you don't think he is a werewolf.

Correction: the game I was referring to was a boss game with world-peace inactive.

(sorry for double posting)
Masterbrain it it then


We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 06:55AM Jun 17, 2013

daintyameba wrote:
I understand night went fast, but just because they didn't vote? why is Max clearing tallguy and worldpeace?

The clue is beloved Zoo Keeper animal... tallguy/giraffe makes sense, but allikat could also be an animal...

I do NOT like Jervis for a wolf, with all I am seeing I will be changing my vote to tallguy.

Neither TG nor WP had logged onto braingle for 2 days. As the end of round and beginning of this round happened in less than one day, they cannot be werewolves because all werewolves have to vote at night for the night round to end early.

Ok so we have a few possibilities for the second wolf. Sorry shorty, it is now more obvious that you are wolf. You mentioned that you thought flitpops was the seer and had a very good chance at having him eaten in the night.

Wolf 2:
Allikat - joined my SPV to shoot Kaipper - Edit: just switched vote to TG without saying anything?
braingle - I can't get a read on braingle yet. No idea either way.
dainty - strange voting pattern. Also saying that she doesn't like me for a wolf is strange. Absolutely no evidence prior to that for or against me being a wolf. I only SPVed and missed end of round by 20 minutes so I couldn't change my vote.
jervis - I am human, but up to you guys to make up your own minds on that.
Max - I would say 99% clear. Solving clue and clearing 2 players.
TallGuy - clear 100%
WorldPeace - clear 100%


Ok so my thinking is Allikat is wolf 2. dainty is a runner-up suspect but I do think its Allikat.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 07:24:48---
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 07:27AM Jun 17, 2013

Clue 2 points to somebody realting to dogs sorry about anyone that took my word for that. It's not in order from greatest to least just random.

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 07:33AM Jun 17, 2013

I don't play zoo keeper so I don't understand the reference. Again, remember that sonic said not all the clues point to werewolves.
Back to Top 
Allikat73126tus


Posted: 07:40AM Jun 17, 2013

Well, it could be giraffe or it could be kitten.

We shall not call him Sissel. We shall call him... Tobuscus! ...His real name's Sissel?? ...No.
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 08:11AM Jun 17, 2013

Ok I see what you mean, in the top 10 list of zoo keeper, giraffe is listed first, but its not the #1 most popular animal. Dog is listed 9th but is the most popular with over 6000 times being used (giraffe was about 5700). There really isn't anyone who has a dog connection that I can see. Except perhaps max is a slightly more common name for a dog than any of our other names.
Back to Top 
daintyamebaAus


Posted: 11:17AM Jun 17, 2013

Okay, I am not sure about the expert clue, but I do like the 'brain' explanation Max made. So I am going to change my vote to masterbrain. I now understand about the clearing the 2 who were not online, I had forgotten that you could click on them to see when they were last on. The zookeeper clue is puzzling, still not sure we have that one figured out....

If you have a situation which cannot be remedied, worry will not help. If you have a situation which can be remedied, worry would be a waste of time. DON'T WORRY!
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 11:34AM Jun 17, 2013

I do believe that the zoo keeper clue points to me(Max being the most popular name for a dog or used to)
That being said you could assume I was a werewolf but the mod did say that some of his clues were wrong. In this case that is 1 of his wrong clues 1 wrong clue left


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 11:35:46---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
daintyamebaAus


Posted: 11:40AM Jun 17, 2013

so couldn't the 'brain' clue point to masterbrain as well as Braingle? just a thought ...

If you have a situation which cannot be remedied, worry will not help. If you have a situation which can be remedied, worry would be a waste of time. DON'T WORRY!
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 11:50AM Jun 17, 2013

no because braingle was in the game

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
daintyamebaAus


Posted: 12:52PM Jun 17, 2013

ahh, good catch

If you have a situation which cannot be remedied, worry will not help. If you have a situation which can be remedied, worry would be a waste of time. DON'T WORRY!
Back to Top 
themasterbraincus


Posted: 12:56PM Jun 17, 2013

Sorry for being late- I forgot you have to log in to play ww.

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 13:05:18---

"I have an invisible bazooka. Don't annoy me."- Me
Back to Top 
themasterbraincus


Posted: 12:59PM Jun 17, 2013

jervis wrote:
daintyameba wrote:
I understand night went fast, but just because they didn't vote? why is Max clearing tallguy and worldpeace?

The clue is beloved Zoo Keeper animal... tallguy/giraffe makes sense, but allikat could also be an animal...

I do NOT like Jervis for a wolf, with all I am seeing I will be changing my vote to tallguy.

Neither TG nor WP had logged onto braingle for 2 days. As the end of round and beginning of this round happened in less than one day, they cannot be werewolves because all werewolves have to vote at night for the night round to end early.

Ok so we have a few possibilities for the second wolf. Sorry shorty, it is now more obvious that you are wolf. You mentioned that you thought flitpops was the seer and had a very good chance at having him eaten in the night.

Wolf 2:
Allikat - joined my SPV to shoot Kaipper - Edit: just switched vote to TG without saying anything?
braingle - I can't get a read on braingle yet. No idea either way.
dainty - strange voting pattern. Also saying that she doesn't like me for a wolf is strange. Absolutely no evidence prior to that for or against me being a wolf. I only SPVed and missed end of round by 20 minutes so I couldn't change my vote.
jervis - I am human, but up to you guys to make up your own minds on that.
Max - I would say 99% clear. Solving clue and clearing 2 players.
TallGuy - clear 100%
WorldPeace - clear 100%


Ok so my thinking is Allikat is wolf 2. dainty is a runner-up suspect but I do think its Allikat.

Why do you think I picked Fintpops? I could have voted for him to be shot by the bullet but instead, I did a SPV on Kaipper.


"I have an invisible bazooka. Don't annoy me."- Me
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 01:03PM Jun 17, 2013

themasterbrain wrote:
Sorry for being late- I forgot you have to log in to play ww.
Though the zoo keeper clue does point to tall guy- good thought.
What makes me so suspicious?

Did you see my post last round if not here it is
max318 said:
I GOT IT!!!!!!! at least i think i do.
His previous game was the brainiest werewolf which would point to masterbrain
master does NOT equal expert
the 2nd clue(not sure about his one)
I believe he is referring to me as the expert because i have provided definitions and played other games than werewolf like werewolf.
I voted for masterbrain therefor the wolf is masterbrain.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 13:04:59---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
  Post from themasterbrain deleted on 2013-06-17 18:31:48.
max318tus


Posted: 01:11PM Jun 17, 2013

just using the 2nd clue which I said i wasn't sure about. But the 1st clue i have you nailed on

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
  Post from themasterbrain deleted on 2013-06-17 18:30:21.
themasterbraincus


Posted: 01:29PM Jun 17, 2013

my favorite emoticons

"I have an invisible bazooka. Don't annoy me."- Me
Back to Top 
themasterbraincus


Posted: 01:32PM Jun 17, 2013

A lot of people haven't voted-
4, actually.


"I have an invisible bazooka. Don't annoy me."- Me
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 05:45PM Jun 17, 2013

No only 1 hasn't voted. That's world_peace.

Just for future, an SPV shouldn't make a majority. This is because if more than half the players vote for one person, the round ends early. If others hadn't voted, its too late for them. If the seer doesn't vote then they also don't get to divine someone at night. (They have to choose who they want to divine during the day round and then they are told the identity the next day.)

I voted SPV first on Kaipper, not suspicious. 2 other players join in and make Kaipper majority for No reason becomes very suspicious. Voting for Tall Guy is extremely suspicious this round because we know 100% he is human. The wolves will always try to get rid of a cleared human. (Usually eating them). This is so they can keep suspicion on any of the other humans who are not cleared.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 17:47:34---
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 05:50PM Jun 17, 2013

At this stage masterbrain and Allikat can only save masterbrain by voting braingl01 to make it a tie. I doubt you will get max, dainty or I to change our votes.
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 06:08PM Jun 17, 2013

themasterbrain wrote:
"I voted for masterbrain therefore the wolf is masterbrain."
Yes max318 we will do anything you say because everything you say is correct.I mean honestly! Just because you say I am a wolf does not mean I am a wolf.What if you are a wolf?


Actually only 2 of us have agreed with Max's explanation. I ALWAYS double check someone's workjng out of clues. I wouldn't just take someone's word for it. The brainiest game does sound like masterbrain, but it could be braingle. I have to decide which it is that I will vote for and everyone else does the same. Not often you get everyone voting for the same person.

I didnt agree with Max's clue2 explanation. Giraffe = TallGuy was a stretch ( get it? ) and he has jumped on my possible but very weak explanation dog = max. The clue simply could mean a lot of things or nothing. I also always consider that the moderator might have made a mistake. (A previous game the moderator got confused between geology and geometry so their clue was way out and incorrect - leading us all to wrong conclusions). So you must be wary with clues! And also be wary of people who jump to conclusions quickly with clues. My trust for max has dropped to


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 18:10:57---
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 06:16PM Jun 17, 2013

Hmmm. My message is cut short!

Sorry for multiple postings all. Oh it just cut it again. The less than symbol is used for code so it didnt understand what I wrote.

... Less than 80 %. Wolves often use clues to throw off the scent. So if the masterbrain isn't a wolf, probably max and braingle are. I still think its Allikat and themasterbrain but if themasterbrain gets shot and is human, max will be my next vote.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 18:22:36---
Back to Top 
  Post from themasterbrain deleted on 2013-06-17 20:02:06.
jervisAau


Posted: 06:31PM Jun 17, 2013

Ok I am thinking more about max jumping on and solving the clues so early. I am starting to doubt myself here. I will change to braingle01 now and see what happens at night round.

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 19:26:32---
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 06:38PM Jun 17, 2013

Considering the clues may or may not be round if clue 1 points to masterbrain and clue 2 points to me. If both are wrong the next clues have to be right. It would make sense that masterbrain would make the newish mistakes and at his age so
Masterbrain you get 1 round


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 19:15:23---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 07:28PM Jun 17, 2013

This is getting difficult!!

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 20:41:14---
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 07:31PM Jun 17, 2013

jervis wrote:
At this stage masterbrain and Allikat can only save masterbrain by voting braingl01 to make it a tie. I doubt you will get max, dainty or I to change our votes.


Oh how quickly I have to eat humble pie. Unbelievable!
Back to Top 
  Post from max318 deleted on 2013-06-17 19:38:02.
  Post from max318 deleted on 2013-06-17 20:06:17.
jervisAau


Posted: 07:50PM Jun 17, 2013

Braingle or Allikat? Running out of time

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 19:52:17---
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 07:51PM Jun 17, 2013

Allikat is more valuable i mean at least she post
I will go braingle


We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 07:56PM Jun 17, 2013

Why are you guys deleting posts?? Suspicious!!

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 20:43:05---
Back to Top 
  Post from max318 deleted on 2013-06-17 20:05:59.
themasterbraincus


Posted: 08:01PM Jun 17, 2013

I hope you two were the only ones who saw my post and neither of you are wolves, Jervis and max318. I do not want to be eaten, okay. So from now on, I am officially retiring from seer position. Post a random message to show you have seen this and then I can delete this message.

"I have an invisible bazooka. Don't annoy me."- Me
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 08:03PM Jun 17, 2013

good that was a bit scary

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 20:33:18---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
TallGuyAca


Posted: 08:16PM Jun 17, 2013

Haha, definitely an interesting twist. Good catch on braingle there. Hopefully he is a wolf!

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 20:18:08---
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 08:17PM Jun 17, 2013

I hope your right

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 20:45:49---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
jervisAau


Posted: 08:40PM Jun 17, 2013

Themasterbrain, Better to just edit the post rather than delete it. For future games remember that. I am more inclined to shoot someone who deletes a post than edits them. Coz sometimes editing is to fix spelling or add a small point.

It's fun playing with younger players but they do make it harder sometimes. LOL!


---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 20:49:07---
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 08:40PM Jun 17, 2013

okay so braingle this round

---This message was edited on 2013-06-17 20:43:24---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 18 users and 568 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account