Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2931

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Rhythmic. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #5

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
scrub88it


Posted: 05:52PM Jun 26, 2013

RFM.
-----
4wheels and buu were human. 4wheels was the seer


---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 19:09:20---
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 05:59PM Jun 26, 2013

I believe you missed something... the term "RFM"

4w voted for me just because she saw I was leaning to a vote on her and put her in the majorituy


---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 18:35:59---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 06:56PM Jun 26, 2013

Better?

Harry - say it ain't so?

Ok so you already have, but now I have the RFM above.


---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 18:57:46---
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 07:09PM Jun 26, 2013

Update posted

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:22PM Jun 26, 2013

Everyone read this, I'm in the seer TB

slammn was divined as a wolf along with sirhar VOTE FOR THEM


---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 20:19:47---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:31PM Jun 26, 2013

EVERYONE READ THIS POST!!!!!!!!!

I was in the seer talk box with 4wheels.... He divined both Harry and LH. They are both WOLVES.

I promise you 100% this is the truth... considering if I WAS a wolf, I would never say this because once you would find out I lied, I would be as good as done. I promise you!!!!!

GOOD JOB 4WHEELS!!!

Voting harry.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:35PM Jun 26, 2013

Come on slammn, why wouldn't 4wheels have come out with this herself when she was about to be shot and had BOTH wolves divined? You just gave yourself away there.

---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 20:24:46---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:49PM Jun 26, 2013

Yeah ok harry!!!!! This isn't even funny how pathetic you are being here. Why would I make something like this up? Especially if I was a wolf!!!!!! It would just draw attention on me!!!!!! 4wheels didn't get on in time and my plan was to save the game because I didn't wanna give my knowing of who the wolves were considering everyone suspected 4wheels of being a wolf.

Everyone please vote harry!!!!!!!!!!!! It will give PROOF that I am telling the truth!!!!

Why would I do this if I was a wolf harry? anser THAT!!!!!!! I'm blonde but I'm not THAT stupid.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:50PM Jun 26, 2013

Because I was onto you as a wolf, and next round is a must lynch why else?

It seems like you're just copying Har's wolf combo that he posted at the start of the game:

1st post of the game.....Who here is sour????? I will go Harry Longhorn Roid!!!!!


You two are likely orchestrating this from the TB


---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 21:31:16---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:14PM Jun 26, 2013

What?? What do I have to do with har??? You never answered my question, harry. Since I feel bad you are a wolf, I will say it again why would I say all of this if I was a wolf?

Everyone, follow me, I will lead you to victory!

Btw, sorry 4wheels, you are a girl.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:15PM Jun 26, 2013

And har, props to you my man!! You killed it, I didn't even remember that post

Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:17PM Jun 26, 2013

That was his first post of the game don't act like you don't know, slammn

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:00PM Jun 26, 2013

I didn't remember it

Oh and about 4wheels knowinng you were a wolf..... she voted you the past two rounds AND said "I have a funny feeling about harry.

Now PLEASE answer my question before I slam ya

Don't act like you never saw my question, harry.

As for everyone else, read my question, too. It will show you I am human!! I need you guys to believe me! We CAN win this game, just be realistic. Harry has been weird all game. I have no reason to do this (if I was a wolf) considering I am not even suspected.

Common guys, we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fearless.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:07PM Jun 26, 2013

also, if I WAS a wolf, there is NO reason why on earth I would do this. There are 7 players still in the game. Two are wolves.... the only reason I WOULD do this is to buy a round and then there would be more wolves then humans the next... (granting the so called wolves a win). However, next round there would be 5 players, 3 human, and I would get shot getting a "wolf" making it one wolf, two humans the next round and by then they most likely would have gotten the other wolf.

the explanation above makes it OBVIOUS that I would either be 1. Insane or 2. Drunk if I were a wolf which I'm pretty sane and I'm not old enough to drink.... harry, if you have a good explanation to why I would do this IF I was a wolf and an answer to my question, I would LOVE to hear it.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:14PM Jun 26, 2013

This is the strangest defense I've ever seen from anyone slammn, but your emotion is telling.

Good game


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:20PM Jun 26, 2013

Harry, ANSWER MY QUESTION AND GIVE A REASONING. I know you don't have one, considering there is NONE.
I don't even know why you are trying to frame me, its pointless. but I do appreciate the effort, wolfie.

And it will be, once I lead my humans to victory. .


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:22PM Jun 26, 2013

What reasoning do I need to give? 4wheels told me herself

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:36PM Jun 26, 2013

What did she say? What??? You said I am a wolf. Why??? Why on earth would I do this is I was a wolf?? Pretty much all of my posts gave at least one reasoning why I am human. You gave none to why I am a "wolf".

You still never answered my question....

Cya in the morning wolfie.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:43PM Jun 26, 2013

She apparently didn't post in the TB for the past couple rounds, but a bit after the round started she posted that Har and you were divined as wolves.

I know you two are wolves, nothing else needs to be proved


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:44PM Jun 26, 2013

Wow......really?

I am not in any talk box so I would not know who to believe......except if I am not in a talk box....then I can not be a wolf.

I know harry might be fibbing but I know Slamm is.

Voting slamm.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:44PM Jun 26, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
Everyone read this, I'm in the seer TB

slammn was divined as a wolf along with sirhar VOTE FOR THEM


All I can say to this is wow I'm actually laughing and my parents are looking at me! LOL.

This is what it comes down to harry. And don't worry I will break it up for you just don't et me wolfie

1. Edited after my post
2. Makes you look even more suspicious then you already do

Harry!!! That was the opposite thing you should have done

Now another question... if it makes me look like a wolf?? Why would you then do it??? Obviously, you aren't suspicious of me... its just the best cover up you have left.

And with that, I'm going to bed. Night.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:45PM Jun 26, 2013

Hey LH.... or should I say wolfie #2.

Seriously humans, READ ALL OF THE POSTS ABOVE BEFORE YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Harry and LH have NO defense. Seriously!


Fearless.
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 09:47PM Jun 26, 2013

While entertaining, neither Harry nor Slam are making any sense.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:47PM Jun 26, 2013

slamn, I edited to add the big text like right after I posted what are you even saying

---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 21:48:06---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:50PM Jun 26, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
also, if I WAS a wolf, there is NO reason why on earth I would do this. There are 7 players still in the game. Two are wolves.... the only reason I WOULD do this is to buy a round and then there would be more wolves then humans the next... (granting the so called wolves a win). However, next round there would be 5 players, 3 human, and I would get shot getting a "wolf" making it one wolf, two humans the next round and by then they most likely would have gotten the other wolf.

the explanation above makes it OBVIOUS that I would either be 1. Insane or 2. Drunk if I were a wolf which I'm pretty sane and I'm not old enough to drink.... harry, if you have a good explanation to why I would do this IF I was a wolf and an answer to my question, I would LOVE to hear it.


Scrub LOL. Read this post.... please believe me!! You got to! Why on earth would I do this if I was a wolf??


Fearless.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:51PM Jun 26, 2013



HarryPutter wrote:
slamn, I edited to add the big text like right after I posted what are you even saying


No, what are you saying? you edited it after me!!! Trying to cover up... that should be proof right there.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 09:53PM Jun 26, 2013

Wow slammn, claiming seer after being outed by the seer has been tried and always fails

Anyway whatever, there's nothing much else to say. We have a won game for the humans because even if you manage to shoot me, and they see I'm human they're going to shoot you and har either way. But I'd rather we dont push it to a must-lynch in case we have any inactives, so hopefully the humans agree with me and see through your desperate posts


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 10:00PM Jun 26, 2013

You two are killing me, here!

Why should I believe either of one of you one round too late?
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:02PM Jun 26, 2013

4wheels got back to me too late not my fault. If I was a wolf, I would have gotten her eaten for voting me in round 3, and not eat a top suspect like Cab for no apparent reason. Har is har, and slammn is inexperienced I think it's pretty clear personally

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 10:11PM Jun 26, 2013

if harry is in the seer talk box then why would 4wheels say she had a funny feeling about him. So I and going to believe slammn and vote harry.

I'm back
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:14PM Jun 26, 2013

That was a strategy so the wolves wouldn't vote for her we discussed in the seer TB for her to start voting for me. we've done that in wwg before

Whatever guys, I'll take a bullet this round if it makes you feel better, but VOTE SLAMMN AND HAR for the next two rounds. It's a must lynch so we can't have any mistakes


---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 22:15:46---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 11:01PM Jun 26, 2013

Ok. I will play along. Buu was never divined?
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 11:03PM Jun 26, 2013

LOL harry, if I have been "outed" by the seer, then who is the seer? you???

Scrub, the reason I didn't say anything last round was because in the talk box, I told 4wheels three times to claim seer and she never came back on in time. I was going to seericide the round before but it was too risky. I knew 4wheels was going to get shot but saving her was gonna make us both look suspicious to the wolves so I knew this was my best option I had. If I came out with it and I turned human (not seer) no one would have believed harry or LH are really the wolves and if 4wheels would have came out with it, they wouldn't have believed her and right there is two rounds wasted. Where I am going with this is that 4wheels was the one who needed to do something last round. If I would have said anything, the wolves could have very easily used that to their advantage.

Kal, good point. In one of my posts, I said "4wheels voted for him twice and said something about having a funny feeling about him but yes, your post makes more sense. And out of all of mine, its just a jumbled mess.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:07PM Jun 26, 2013

You got your wish of surviving one more round slammn for now

I wish I wasn't a chronic post editor, time to adopt the "har method" of multiposting


---This message was edited on 2013-06-26 23:22:22---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:54PM Jun 26, 2013

scrub and 21kal, let me ask you one question. Do you ever want to live in a world where Har is right about something?

If you can't answer yes to that, join in my vote


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 12:15AM Jun 27, 2013

That is a low,blow. I would love for Har to be right about something. Actually, anything. If I were a wolf, I would have bussed asteroid because he was inactive.

But back to buu. The wolves had to have eaten him because . . .

Slam - you are making less sense each time you defend yourself. Once you know, you tell everyone. The goal is not to live to the end. The goal is for your side to win.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 12:26AM Jun 27, 2013

You should at least not let the vote hang in the balance of har's vote because it's obvious he'll shoot me and end the round. Only a known human should be allowed to end the round

---This message was edited on 2013-06-27 00:28:17---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 12:33AM Jun 27, 2013

But this round is moot the way you guys set this up. You are right, Har will vote you. Changing my vote to slam, and we will see what Deb says.

I must say I was convinced buu was on the seer tb, and that is why he was eaten.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:39AM Jun 27, 2013

Ok I didnt read all that gobley-dee-goop.....But I KNOW I am human....There for the fact that Harry lumped Slammi with me as wolves I am reletively sure she is human....I am sticking with the Putter Longghorn theory ...Voting Putter!!!!!

Obviously Harry is not the seer...



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:42AM Jun 27, 2013

Debc Don't blow this please!!!!!!!

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:43AM Jun 27, 2013

IF 4wheels divined a wolf then why did she not say anything????

I think she did not really divine a wolf and Harry and Slamm are just arguing.

ANY SMART SEER when under the bullett would have said "HEY I AM THE SEER AND SO AND SO ARE WOLVES!!"

Really??

IDK, I just do not buy it.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 08:51AM Jun 27, 2013

scrub88


Posted: 09:25AM Jun 25, 2013

-------------
I am changing to 4wheels. If she is not going to help us find the sour candy, then we might as well push out of the way. This vote is not locked with 8 hours left, as i have still not heard from Deb.
Back to Top
HarryPutter


Posted: 09:47AM Jun 25, 2013

-------------
This happened in my 2nd last wwg sometimes I just get unlucky, but eventually I bring it home Keep the faith

---This message was edited on 2013-06-25 09:481---

---------------------------Back to Top
Longhorn_fan


Posted: 09:53AM Jun 25, 2013

WOW...a mini majority on me???

I am changing my vote to 4wheels as to try to save myself.

Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top
21kaldridge21


Posted: 106AM Jun 25, 2013

My vote is going to 4wheels since she never says much and you can't ever figure out her identity.

------------------------
"Got a secret? Can you keep it?"
Back to Top
4wheels


Posted: 10:46AM Jun 25, 2013

------------------------------
I have a funny feeling about Putter. I am going to vote for him


LOOK AT THE TIMES ON THE POSTED VOTES. 4 WHEELS HAD 3 VOTES IN A ROW STATED FOR HER AND ALL SHE DID WAS COME ON AND SAY SHE IS VOTING FOR PUTTER.
sHE DID NOT TRY TO DEFEND HERSELF. SHE DID NOT SAY SHE WAS VOTING PUTTER CAUSE HE WAS A WOLF.
IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AS A SEER TO NOT SAY SOMETHING IF YOU ARE 3 VOTES UNDER.
ALSO WHY DID SLAMM NOT SAY SOMETHING LAST ROUND.....SHE POSTED AFTER 4WHEELS AND EVERYONE ELSE VOTING FOR HER AND SLAMM NOT ONCE TRIED TO SAVE HER.
IF SLAMM WAS IN THE SEER BOX THEN SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN BEFORE RYTH ANNOUNCED THAT 4WHEELS WAS THE SEER TO TRY AND SAVE HER BUT SHE DID NOT.......ANYONE ELSE FIND THAT INTERESTING??

NO ONE TRIED TO SAVE 4 WHEELS LAST ROUND BUT YET ALL THESE PLAYERS ARE SAYING THEY WERE IN THE SEER BOX??
MMMNNNNN

(CAPS WAS TO SET APART MY THOUGHTS FROM THE COPYS OF LAST ROUND POSTS)


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 08:52AM Jun 27, 2013

what ever wolf^......I guess we can name are baby "Wolfgang"....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 09:40AM Jun 27, 2013

Longhorn fan- that us why I am so confused by all of this, although I should not be surprised by anything Harry does. Slam is a good wolf, yet Harry is truly gifted at playing mind games.

Neither a claim by Harry nor Slam like this will bring victory to the wolves. Slam would know this and make a different play.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:46AM Jun 27, 2013

SirHar wrote:
what ever wolf^......I guess we can name are baby "Wolfgang"....



Growl baby ;)


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 09:49AM Jun 27, 2013

I can not honestly deceide who over who with all of this at this time I am voting for Slamm simply because I want to know why she did not try to save 4 wheels last round.

If her ID is revealed as a wolf then I am voting HAR next round.....IF she is a human, I am voting Harry. (If I am still here)

I will continue to watch this round to see if anything comes out that will be a mind changer.

There are still 2 woles out there and we need to get one or we are going into must lynch.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 10:41AM Jun 27, 2013

slam remember that game we were in and it looked like i was a wolf but i wasn't and i begged you to trust me??

tell me truthfully


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 10:41AM Jun 27, 2013

4wheels didn't do that because she never got on in time. When she got on, it was only a mini-majority and then in the seer talk box, I told her to say she was seer and that she divined LH and harry, but she never came back on. If you look back, I NEVER voted her and she voted harry twice and said I have a funny feeling about him. Harry OBVIOUSLY wanted her shot for he knew she was the seer.

Scubb, my goal is NOT to survive this game, my goal is either

1. Get harry shot and PROVE he is a wolf. Then you will know I am human and that LH is also a wolf.

2. Get shot, but you humans will HAVE TO vote harry or LH next round. If not the game will be over.... you can shoot ONE more human. If its me, you get another chance because there are 7 players so next round there will be 5 (with more humans).
Scrubb, what I am saying is either way I am going to get 1.shot or 2. Possibly eated.

I am going to quote some people.....


Fearless.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 10:48AM Jun 27, 2013

21kaldridge21 wrote:
if harry is in the seer talk box then why would 4wheels say she had a funny feeling about him. So I and going to believe slammn and vote harry.


This should be enough proof right here!!

Last round I SPVed to stay out of the 4wheels majority. (SPVed for harry of course) and then right away 4wheels joined me. I took my vote from harry then because it would be WAY too ovbious that we were together.

4wheels kept voting him because she had already divined him a wolf and you can't divine for you voted for that round. That's why she kept voting him although it made her really obvious that she was the seer...

And harry, I don't want/need another round. I want you dead this round or the next. Everyone knows that if I get shot I will turn human and they will KNOW you and LH are wolves.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:37AM Jun 27, 2013

This is a won game for humans, only a wolf would be this nervous about being shot If you knew you were human, you'd know that if you flipped human, the humans would win by shooting me anyway. So why are you so nervous and desperate about it, slammn?

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 11:50AM Jun 27, 2013

Actually, harry, I would LOVE to be shot. Thanks for being so considerite(: I would really love to watch you being eaten alive next round.... well now thinking about it, with no stress on me, it would be great for both you and LH to be speechless as ysuffer to your death and trust me, I will be laughing.


As for me being human, I made that point in my post before how it doesn't matter who gets shot this round.... IF you would actually read but I will so kindly point it out for you........ it was my second last post before this one

A few points I would like to make:

* you edited your first post after I told everyone I was in the seer talk box. Everyone go look and you will see he ACTUALLY posted after me. Harry, why wouldn't you say who the two wolves were right away insted ofhours into the round????

* you actually edited after I called you and LH out... maybe in pure desperation???

*harry, you were perfectly fine killing the seer last round, which makes it OBVIOUS you are a wolf. What human wants to kill their own seer??

Right there is your new question, Mr. Putter... erm Wolfie.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:52AM Jun 27, 2013

Slammn if you're so confident that you'll flip human, why not change your vote to yourself?

You know why you won't? Because when people see you're a wolf, har is next and the humans win


---This message was edited on 2013-06-27 11:53:21---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 12:36PM Jun 27, 2013

Harry, voting for yourself is the stupidest thing. I would gladly vote myself but it's not gonna do anything. It will just buy you and LH another round

If you're so confident you're a human, why don't you?

And I'm still waiting for an answer


Fearless.
Back to Top 
Longhorn_fanAus


Posted: 12:46PM Jun 27, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
*harry, you were perfectly fine killing the seer last round, which makes it OBVIOUS you are a wolf. What human wants to kill their own seer??

Right there is your new question, Mr. Putter... erm Wolfie.


No One knew 4 wheels was the seer last round until Ryth announced at the end of the round that she was the seer.

Well at least I did not......I am not privy enough to be part of TB discussion.

And your arguement about 4wheels not being able to get on is false.
4wheels was on AFTER 3 people had stated votes for her as I proved above with posts from last round and the times they were posted. Instead of her stating he was voting Harry she could have said she was the seer and so nad so were wolves...then the seer TB peeps could have chimed in and said, yes she is the seer.
BUT instead we are in the situation we are in now where there is a back and forth.

I am inclined to not believe you as I am not a wolf so I know that 4wheels did not divine me....IF she HAD OF then seer TB peeps should have been voting Harry and myself at an eariler stage in the game.....not waiting till the seer is dead and then "claiming" to have been in the seer box.


Like what you love, and love what you got.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 12:54PM Jun 27, 2013

i don't know what you wanted me to do, LH. In the TB, I told 4wheels 3 times to claim seer but she never came back on after she switched to harry!! I can't force her to do it and me saying she is the seer, no one vote her, would have just looked like a pathetic wolf pairing.

There was NOTHING I could have done for it was out of my hands. I tried the best I could to get her to, but she never listened.

And LH, if harry was "in the seer talk box" as he is claiming and you are believing, why aren't you asking him why 4wheels didn't save herself and harry back her up?? oh wait I know, because you are both wolves....


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:17PM Jun 27, 2013

4wheels told me she knew the IDs of both wolves, but didn't reveal who they were till this round in the TB. We planned on voting for eachother for the past few rounds so the wolves wouldn't kill both of us since at least one of us needed to be alive to reveal the IDs (obviously), and I knew it was a won game just waiting for her to come out. These are common tactics to use in a TB

For some reason she didn't come out herself I don't know why I even need to convince you slammn


---This message was edited on 2013-06-27 13:19:05---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 01:21PM Jun 27, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
4wheels told me she knew the IDs of both wolves, but didn't reveal who they were till this round in the TB. We planned on voting for eachother for the past few rounds so the wolves wouldn't kill both of us since at least one of us needed to be alive to reveal the IDs (obviously), and I knew it was a won game just waiting for her to come out. These are common tactics to use in a TB

For some reason she didn't come out herself I don't know why I even need to convince you slammn


Silly, silly, wolf. Rhyth and/or 4wheels told the ID's in the TB the day after the night she would divine that player(right away). Good try, but make sure you know the rules next time.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 02:37PM Jun 27, 2013

ok i looked at the round astro got shot
both harry and slam voted for him early

slam hasn't responded back to me which gives me pause

4 did vote for harry the last few rounds, (i told ya'll she was more active than usual )

the only one i trust right now is scrub

so scrub what do you think?
could it be possible that both harry and slam are the wolves? one gets shot and the other is in the clear

kal- what do you think? you are the other one not mentioned


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 02:39PM Jun 27, 2013

see, this is why you have to be trustworthy

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 03:06PM Jun 27, 2013

I think that slammn is the one in the seer talkbox and that harry and longhorn are the wolves. If harry was in the seer talkbox then I think 4wheels would have voted for someone else. Also with harry saying 4wheels just told them who the wolves are doesn't seem right since she has to post who she divined.

Longhorn_fan wrote:
slammngirl92 wrote:
*harry, you were perfectly fine killing the seer last round, which makes it OBVIOUS you are a wolf. What human wants to kill their own seer??

Right there is your new question, Mr. Putter... erm Wolfie.


No One knew 4 wheels was the seer last round until Ryth announced at the end of the round that she was the seer.


If harry was really in the seer talkbox he would have known that 4wjeels was the seer so he wouldn't have been willing to kill her.


I'm back
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 03:08PM Jun 27, 2013

Debc, I assure you I am human! It doesn't really matter who you vote for though, becausethis is a sure win for the humans.

If you vote harry, then we will just have to vote LH next round.

If you vote me, you will just have to vote harry and LH the next two rounds.

The win will be more ensured if you vote harry, but it will still be pretty garunteed if you vote me. (:


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:17PM Jun 27, 2013

good point kal
harry indeed voted for 4

i will wait a few before ending the round
i hope scrubs comes back on


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 03:25PM Jun 27, 2013

not only did harry vote for 4wheels but he was the first person to vote for her.

I'm back
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:27PM Jun 27, 2013

Exactly, then others hopped on the majority after me

Slammn is just makibhg things up at this point, can any one who was online at the time verify I came out first?


---This message was edited on 2013-06-27 15:39:18---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:35PM Jun 27, 2013

harry are you a wolf??

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 03:37PM Jun 27, 2013

Harry if you look up at your post, you edited AFTER i posted. you look so desperate

harry, you persuaded people all last round to vote 4wheels I stayed out of the majority and both 4wheels and I voted you but I switched off because I didn't want us both to look suspicious. 4wheels was with me the whole game and you just tried to get her shot all last round.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:38PM Jun 27, 2013

oh my gosh
white posts are the devils handiwork
go look at 4's post


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:40PM Jun 27, 2013

You're stealing my excuse of 4w and I trying to keep one of us alive stop slammn

Yes I am human


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:43PM Jun 27, 2013

Excellent she cleared longhorn in the white text good luck talking your way out of this slammb

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 03:46PM Jun 27, 2013

debc1 wrote:
oh my gosh
white posts are the devils handiwork
go look at 4's post


what post?

Rhyth, can't 4wheels say something in the general TB for sleepless nights?

Where did she clear LH, harry?


Fearless.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:46PM Jun 27, 2013



Posted: 09:46AM Jun 25, 2013
I have a funny feeling about Putter. I am going to vote for him

Next round it will be longhorn fan. I just know.


i have no idea how you came up with long being cleared


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:50PM Jun 27, 2013

You would know the answer to that if you were in the TB, slammn

And 4w said she would be divining LH that night but she alresady knew the wollf IDs, and therefore she knew lh would be clear. How else can yoy read that?


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:53PM Jun 27, 2013

well thats a stretch harry

so why keep your vote on 4, and why so early??


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:56PM Jun 27, 2013

Like I said, wanted to make sure one of us made it to this round and I could reveal the IDs since 4w refused to. You'd have yto ask her why

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:58PM Jun 27, 2013

Well on my phone about to drive home. Ill just end off by saying slammn makes no sense if she claims she knew both wolves and the seer, but didn't try to save her at all or reveal her ids.

My explanation makes sense, gl deb


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 04:00PM Jun 27, 2013

slammngirl92 wrote:
HarryPutter wrote:
4wheels told me she knew the IDs of both wolves, but didn't reveal who they were till this round in the TB. We planned on voting for eachother for the past few rounds so the wolves wouldn't kill both of us since at least one of us needed to be alive to reveal the IDs (obviously), and I knew it was a won game just waiting for her to come out. These are common tactics to use in a TB

For some reason she didn't come out herself I don't know why I even need to convince you slammn


Silly, silly, wolf. Rhyth and/or 4wheels told the ID's in the TB the day after the night she would divine that player(right away). Good try, but make sure you know the rules next time.


Harry, if you were actually in the seer TB, you would know the set rules. and i was talking about the insomniacs TB... like if 4wheels was even in that TB

Harry, if you were in the Tb, you would know these rules and you would have known the ID's the day after she divined them. You waited till you were called out to make up your "wolves"... and you EDITED the post AFTER I told everyone I was in the TB. You know it was your only hope and you are ignoring the fact that I (along with everyone else) know that you copied what I did in pure desperation. Well at least now everyone knows.

your story doesn't add up.... 4wheels was against you the WHOLE game. You figured out that she was doing that because she was the seer so you made sure she was killed. What human wants their own seer dead?????


Fearless.
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 04:01PM Jun 27, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
Exactly, then others hopped on the majority after me

Slammn is just makibhg things up at this point, can any one who was online at the time verify I came out first?


If you were in the seer talkbox and knew 4wheels was the seer why even vote for her in the first place and why keep your vote on her?


I'm back
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 04:02PM Jun 27, 2013

but you claim the same thing

well crapola

going with the seer


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 04:02PM Jun 27, 2013

And yes debc, that should be enough proof right there that she knew he was a wolf. It was not at all well played by 4wheels, but she at least figured out who the wolves are. Since she didn't claim seer, it is my job to help her out. There was nothing I could have done last round since she didn't claim, I tried to get her to.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 04:06PM Jun 27, 2013

Night Posting: HarryPutter was a werewolf

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Online Now: 19 users and 596 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account