Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2935

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by sonic102. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 9 rounds.

Discussion of Round #6

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

AuthorMessage
max318tus


Posted: 07:17AM Jul 12, 2013

RFM

Thanks for Reserving, max!

Elios, an elf, has used his power to find out drummajor was a wolf.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 14:46:26---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 07:18AM Jul 12, 2013

I am lost maybe kald but other than that i have no leads
EDit: wow shes dead I suck i have a bad memory. I guess that is what an orc can't have


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 15:30:47---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
EliosAus


Posted: 10:41AM Jul 12, 2013

Noooo, Kaipper!

I'm not really sure who I suspect right now. The votes on Max from last round look wolfy to me, though. Kitty's I understand was an SPV, but then braingle01 said:

i'll go with max too. he's been suspected for a while.
I looked back through the rounds, and I really don't see where max was a suspect. This feels like an excuse to avoid a vote on drummajor (assuming drum was a wolf). So, I'm going to SPV for braingle01 for now. If there are other theories, I'm liable to change.


"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
YuffieAus


Posted: 10:59AM Jul 12, 2013

Hmm, I don't have much to go on but Kitty-cat has been giving me some weird vibes, so I'll SPV for her, for now.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 11:14AM Jul 12, 2013

Random SPV.
Eatings make no sense.


On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
braingle01*


Posted: 11:53AM Jul 12, 2013

Elios wrote:
Noooo, Kaipper!

I'm not really sure who I suspect right now. The votes on Max from last round look wolfy to me, though. Kitty's I understand was an SPV, but then braingle01 said:

i'll go with max too. he's been suspected for a while.
I looked back through the rounds, and I really don't see where max was a suspect. This feels like an excuse to avoid a vote on drummajor (assuming drum was a wolf). So, I'm going to SPV for braingle01 for now. If there are other theories, I'm liable to change.


you need to check round 4. and 2 people in my talkbox (who are now eaten) said that max was suspicious.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 02:11PM Jul 12, 2013

JJ's being kind of weird this game. He typically posts more than once a round, unlike this game (except round 1). My vote's on him.

Yuffie said:
Kitty-cat has been giving me some weird vibes

Can you be more specific?


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
EliosAus


Posted: 02:15PM Jul 12, 2013

braingle01 wrote:
you need to check round 4. and 2 people in my talkbox (who are now eaten) said that max was suspicious.
I did; I only see Kaipper mentioning his specificity and placing an educated SPV for him. I don't have the privileged of knowing what has been said about him in your TB; can that info be brought into the game to help the rest of us make a decision on him?

Speaking of TBs, JJ your presence is requested in ours. We're working out some Elf-power usage and could use your input.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 14:15:50---

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
sonic102cin


Posted: 02:57PM Jul 12, 2013

Darn! Forgot all about DMing. I'll [just skip the story a bit so it's the Round 6 story.

The part of 20 people, now 8, continue on their long journey to Shadwoton land of the dwarves. An elven wizard named Eliones has detected that there is a traitor in your party. What do you do?


Play my game "Alliances"! PM me!
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 03:23PM Jul 12, 2013

Well I ask him who is the traitor in our party.
After that i have an intelligent conversation with him about stuff going on in the realm.(I am dressed in fancy attire)


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 15:23:31---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 03:25PM Jul 12, 2013

braingle01 wrote:


you need to check round 4. and 2 people in my talkbox (who are now eaten) said that max was suspicious.

Lovey now they are both dead. Why wold I eat my own people. Orcs must be honorable and not disgrace their own kind. Are you suggesting that I am a traitor. Impossible. We orcs can't be unloyal, Unless we have fallen of the path. Me being the higest ranking general of my clan. I would have no reason to betray anyone. But now that you bring that up Where tribe of orcs are you from? Unless you are the scum traitor you would have a tribe. Clearly you don't have the rights to a clan to accuse me of being a traitor.
Sorry for double posting. not that anyone actual is role playing


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 15:40:00---

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
themasterbraincus


Posted: 06:32PM Jul 12, 2013

I will just agree with Elios and kitty-cat and vote for jjputz.I am not a very experienced wwer, so I usually just go with the flow.

"I have an invisible bazooka. Don't annoy me."- Me
Back to Top 
EliosAus


Posted: 08:51PM Jul 12, 2013

max318 wrote:
Elios, an elf, has used his power to find out drummajor was a wolf.
Ok! So we know we got at least one wolf! And who tried to save drummajor last round? - Braingle01. Kitty voted for max as an SPV, and then Braingle tried to switch the majority to max to spare drummajor.

themasterbrain wrote:
I will just agree with Elios and kitty-cat and vote for jjputz.
That's agreeing with kitty, but not me. I haven't suspected JJ for a few rounds now. Kitty's right in that he's being kind of quiet, but that's not why I was suspecting him before. I've since changed my mind.

I really have a strong feeling about braingle01. I was right about dummajor last round; won't you guys please trust me again this round?
I have my reasons.


"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - Chesterton
Back to Top 
sonic102cin


Posted: 09:50PM Jul 12, 2013

While Axm is talking to Eliones, Baringel spots a group of kobolds approaching this way. Fifuie does not understand how a group of kobolds appears on Donwich. Roll initiative! To Axm: Baringel seems like the traitor to Eliones.

hermygranger (Gragmehr), 20 hp
cat (Tyktak), 20 hp
Yuffie (Fifuie), 20 hp
max (Axm), 20 hp
elios (Eliones), 20 hp
braingle01 (Baringel), 20 hp
kobolds, 20 hp
4wheels (Wehl), 20 hp
krum (Legend), 25 hp
jj (Tzu), 20 hp
master (Rabgin), 25 hp

Hermy, just choose from this list: (1 standard or 1 move and minor)

Standard

Basic attack: 2d4 damage.
Block: Intercepts next attack on you.
Weapon attack: Weapon damage.
Cast spell: (no spells)

Move

Concede: Run from battlefield
Charge attack: 1d4 damage

Minor

Draw weapon: You have the longsword (2d6 damage).

Or do nothing, just pass the turn.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-13 14:54:30---

Play my game "Alliances"! PM me!
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 10:10PM Jul 12, 2013

Sorry, LOL I have been using Braingle less and less and using Facebook more and more lately...Facebook bandwagon I a-go lol.
Changing to Cat to tie it up.


On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 11:11PM Jul 12, 2013

Voting braingle. Feels like a good idea. I mean Eliones. Am I the only one roleplaying? Metagaming. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
YuffieAus


Posted: 07:26AM Jul 13, 2013

kitty-cat wrote:
Yuffie said:
Kitty-cat has been giving me some weird vibes
Can you be more specific?


No, unfortunately I can't; It was just some of your phrasing in the previous rounds that gave me a weird "vibe" but it's not enough to shoot you over.

Elios wrote:
I was right about dummajor last round; won't you guys please trust me again this round?


I will - Switching my vote to Braingle01.
Back to Top 
JJPutztus


Posted: 09:50AM Jul 13, 2013

Breaking the tie with a vote for braingle...if braingle comes on it'll probably be tied again.

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 11:13AM Jul 13, 2013

Yuffie wrote:
kitty-cat wrote:
Yuffie said:
Kitty-cat has been giving me some weird vibes
Can you be more specific?


No, unfortunately I can't; It was just some of your phrasing in the previous rounds that gave me a weird "vibe" but it's not enough to shoot you over.


Fair enough.

I'm going to vote for braingle, too. That makes 5 votes for her; it's six to end the round.


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
sonic102cin


Posted: 02:58PM Jul 13, 2013

Gragmehr decides to wait and see the kobold's tactics. What do you do, Tyktak?

hermygranger (Gragmehr), 20 hp
cat (Tyktak), 20 hp
Yuffie (Fifuie), 20 hp
max (Axm), 20 hp
elios (Eliones), 20 hp
braingle01 (Baringel), 20 hp
kobolds, 20 hp
4wheels (Wehl), 20 hp
krum (Legend), 25 hp
jj (Tzu), 20 hp
master (Rabgin), 25 hp

Kitty, just choose from this list: (1 standard or 1 move and minor)

Standard

Basic attack: 1d6 damage.
Block: Intercepts next attack on you.
Weapon attack: Weapon damage.
Cast spell: (no spells)

Move

Concede: Run from battlefield
Charge attack: 1d4 damage

Minor

Draw weapon: You have the longsword (2d6 damage) and the longbow (2d4 damage, no need to draw)

Or do nothing, just pass the turn.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-13 14:59:00---

Play my game "Alliances"! PM me!
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 05:25PM Jul 13, 2013

Draw longsword and attack.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
max318tus


Posted: 06:14PM Jul 13, 2013

that would be a standard and a minor kitty.
THE Kobold has 20 HP what is this buffed kobolds,


We are always sometimes monsters.
Back to Top 
sonic102cin


Posted: 06:24PM Jul 13, 2013

Yep, buffed,b0 but will quickly die.

Tyktak takes out her longsword, prepared to fight.

hermygranger (Gragmehr), 20 hp
cat (Tyktak), 20 hp
Yuffie (Fifuie), 20 hp
max (Axm), 20 hp
elios (Eliones), 20 hp
braingle01 (Baringel), 20 hp
kobolds, 20 hp
4wheels (Wehl), 20 hp
krum (Legend), 25 hp
jj (Tzu), 20 hp
master (Rabgin), 25 hp

Yuffie, just choose from this list: (1 standard or 1 move and minor)

Standard

Basic attack: 1d6 damage.
Block: Intercepts next attack on you.
Weapon attack: Weapon damage.
Cast spell: You can cast fireball (2d4 damage to all combatants.)

Move

Concede: Run from battlefield
Charge attack: 1d4 damage

Minor

Draw weapon: You have the longsword (2d6 damage).

Or do nothing, just pass the turn.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-13 18:25:48---

Play my game "Alliances"! PM me!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 18 users and 729 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account