Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2942

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by PianistChris. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #2

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:38PM Jul 11, 2013


The villagers took it upon themselves to have an early rest in the evening - with the death of the wolf, their minds were at ease, but the stress of the shootings, coupled with the depressive lover caused to much grief to celebrate just yet. The two wolves stayed blank throughout the evening, silent in their homes after all that had occurred.

The night was peaceful and glowing with the ever large full moon shining down upon the village, but all was not well during this night. The two wolves were at each others throats, the newest turned had been terrified of the shootings and was irritatingly blaming the other wolf for what had happened to him - the lust for human blood, the tension as he walked among people who'd be his dinner and the urge to shift every time he peered at the woods across the bridge of the town. More rage overtook the new wolf as it recalled the death of its friends and it lashed out at the other wolf, clubbing the face and knocking the wolf down.

With a surge of adrenaline, the newest wolf bolted out of the room and ran into the tiny amount of wood that was behind the house, with the other wolf following briskly. The moonlight shone down fiercely upon the wolf, urging the change as the beast in the person tried to claw its way out, using the rage against the person. With a loud yell the person fell over and began to change. By the time the other person caught up, the new member to his pack was now a wolf. Tense and afraid, the older wolf turned to match the newest wolf, and both stared each other down with hate, one almost pleading to turn back to its human form, whilst the other shook its head with frustration at the events that had occurred.

Suddenly, without warning, the newest wolf bolted again, but this time heading towards the village. It twisted and turned around the village, sniffing for blood and growling as it ran until it reached the home of the Judge. Strolling around the house, the wolf sniffed the walls, trying to get a whiff of the Judge from between the wooden walls, to learn his position in the household. Eventually he caught the smell of the Judge, and heard a light snore coming from the other side of the wall, and rage devoured him again - he knew this was the person responsible for the voting and for the killing of the wolf. The newest wolf was afraid of being caught out and shot, and with his fear and rage driving him onward, the wolf jumped against the wooden wall and began to scratch brutally, using its large and formidable claws to rip into the wood.

The other wolf, not far behind, noticed this and immediately tackled the wolf to the ground, using his body weight to hold it. Peeling its lips back and licking its teeth, the wolf growled down on the other wolf, causing it's struggling moans to quieten into a whimper.

Slam

The wolves ears perked up at the sound of a door closing. Looking up at the mess its 'partner' had made, it noted that the newest wolf had almost reach into the other side of the house, and the Judge must have awoken, due to the amount of sound that was made - and the wolf crafted a plan. The Judge kept close to the side of the wall, hugging a gun that he had hidden in his drawer - though the fear of wolves was gone, the thunderous scratching and growling caused him to be alert and fearful. Stilled at the corner, the Judge took a deep breath and swung round the corner, lifting his gun to shoulder length and focusing on what was before him, and he was surprised by the view of another wolf. But something was odd, the wolf was lying down on the side of his house; and if it weren't for the steady breaths, the Judge would've thought the beast to be dead. He edged closer to the wolf and kept his gun positioned to its head.

Slam

With a jolt, the Judge turned around to point his gun in the opposite direction; that was the slam of his back door. A low growl murmured behind him, and he quickly turned again to face the beast that was now on its feet, standing about chest height of the Judge. Raising his gun again, the Judge prepared to let out a shot. Suddenly the wooded wall next to the Judge blew out; another wolf's head popped out with the falling debris and grappled around the Judges neck with intensity, cutting off his yell, but before the wolf could bite down on the neck, the newer wolf jumped onto the Judge and began to bite. Quickly, its teeth sank into the flesh of the Judge and began to rip apart the skin, only to clamp down again on any bones and organs that were in the way. The Judge fell back, with the wolf tearing into his chest and the other wolf now out of the hole and on top of him, with his teeth still grappled around his neck.

Pain ensued in great deal and the wolf began digging into the Judge's stomach with its claws, reaching into his intestines and cutting them up like paper, spilling blood outwards and turning its black fur red - but as it continued devouring the Judge with delight, the other wolf finally clamped down and ended the Judge's life with ease, and proceed to quickly nip the snout of the other wolf. In full rage, the older wolf gnashed at the other, furious at putting them back into the voting mess that was to come again. It attacked the snort aggressively and created scratches around the other wolf's body and muzzle, only then to stop and leap off home, making sure his troublesome recruit followed miserably.

In the morning the villagers gathered around the center to remorse their troubled times, but without the appearance of the Judge, two of the villagers ran up to his home in the distance to find his bloodied corpse lying outside. Fear overtook the people once again, as the cursed and teared at the loss of their Judge and the re-appearance of what they thought to be more wolves. Soon after a few villagers hushed the crowd, and demanded that they proceed to vote to shoot another person once again, and try and end this terrible nightmare that had befallen the town.


Markus was shot, he was a wolf. (Lover No1).
Skybet was shot, he was human. (Judge).


The Defender has chosen to protect dfamina. NO VOTES CAN BE PLACED ON HIM THIS ENTIRE ROUND.
The Medium can now come into play.

THE SECOND LOVER CANNOT VOTE THIS ROUND!


---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 14:33:25---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 12:38PM Jul 11, 2013

Vote placed on possible suspect responsible for time out.

---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 12:42:44---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:39PM Jul 11, 2013

Quick note.

I don't like having the same thing come up everytime my posting is reserved. Spider didnt post 40 times!? wolf right there, it gets old. Anyway, Sky eating no big surprise, koin is likely clear as well

SPV for now


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 01:04PM Jul 11, 2013

I have no idea to what you're referring to...

*rawr*
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:06PM Jul 11, 2013

SPV

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:13PM Jul 11, 2013

Voting Stewseph for now since Smithy stole my vote

Yep, Sky eating was expected.


"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?" - George Carlin
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 01:28PM Jul 11, 2013

Spider pretty much voiced my thoughts on the eating (and koin's likely clearing). I'm also leaning human on dcf since she switched her vote away from koin last round when he was contending with Markus. She could easily have left her vote there without drawing suspicion due to good ol' Round One Syndrome, so I don't suspect her.

Spider's behavior is pretty par for the course, I feel. I suppose it's always possible, but nothing seems out of place about him just now.

Stewie's on my radar, however, for his post last round. I guess Sky put it best, he was being "diplomatic" about not wanting to vote for either person, something I don't feel is beneficial unless you're a wolf in a three-man game ( Round 8 ). I want to see a bit more, so I won't toss my vote on him yet.

SPV in the meantime.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 13:42:41---
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 01:56PM Jul 11, 2013

yeah, the markus voters are definitely at the bottom of the suspect list. nothing else for now. spv

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 02:12PM Jul 11, 2013

The only thing I can find is the fact that, last round, I felt Stewie seemed to cautiously protect Markus. It's not exactly huge but I feel quite strongly about my suspicious. I still reckon that I should vote him even if he has already got a vote... I'm making a habit out of this

So, voting Stewie.


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 02:47PM Jul 11, 2013

It don't look good for Stewseph

changhill voted for ardi
dfamina voted for caberet
HarryPutter voted for StewieGriffin
jeminy voted for StewieGriffin
Smithy voted for slammngirl92
The_Spider voted for dcf525
unctarheel voted for HarryPutter


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:05PM Jul 11, 2013

Or maybe everyone suspecting him means it DOES look good

"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?" - George Carlin
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 04:09PM Jul 11, 2013

I disagree with the stewie vote... With virtually nothing to go on in round 1, it makes sense to be diplomatic and cautious. Markus and I maybe had 4 posts between us, it was hardly an easy decision.

Spv on someone without a vote.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 04:25PM Jul 11, 2013

Just toured a college! I have volleyball so I will SPV for harry unless he is taken. Then I will post more about the game when I get home.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 07:22PM Jul 11, 2013

Wahoooooey! 1 down, 2 to go...

Stewie seemed suspicious to me as I reread last round's postings. As has already been said, it seemed like he was possibly trying to protect Markus. Sorry if I'm wrong, but that's where my vote is going...


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:48PM Jul 11, 2013

caberet voted for StewieGriffin
changhill voted for ardi
dfamina voted for caberet
HarryPutter voted for StewieGriffin
jeminy voted for StewieGriffin
koin_era345 voted for unctarheel
slammngirl92 voted for jeminy
Smithy voted for slammngirl92
The_Spider voted for dcf525
unctarheel voted for HarryPutter

Another question is who is lover#2?


"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?" - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:22PM Jul 11, 2013

Well, 3 other people didn't vote yet so it has to be one of them. We will know when 2 more come and vote (assuming everyone will be active this round).

I see everyone is voting stewie for being suspicious, but I dont really see him suspicious as of now, and its only round 2 anyway. I am going to hold off on joining the majority.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 09:03PM Jul 11, 2013

At his point we have three "inactive" people. Stewie, dcf, and ardi...

At some point at least everyone was active yesterday. So there are so many reasons that night timed out...

I am just trying to keep discussion open, so the round doesn't die... Those who aren't voting stewie, what are your thoughts? At this point, we're far enough into the round, where we can move past SPV.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
dcf525*


Posted: 09:47PM Jul 11, 2013

I am around, just really busy at work.

I am not strictly SPVing now, but I am not convinced that Stewie's diplomacy=guilt.

I appreciate the clear, and I get it, but why is Koin clear again? B/c he voted for Marcus? I need to review the last round. And I assume night timed out...?

Sorry, I feel like I am playing catch up at the moment.

EDIT: Ok, did a quick review. Theoretically, those who voted for Markus are 'clear'. Along the same lines, those who voted for those who voted for Markus are suspicious. It is a stretch, I admit, but I don't see much else to go on, so changhill, dfamina, jeminy, StewieGriffin, and unctarheel are vote-worthy (sorry dfam). Voting for UNC...

EDIT: Switch to changhill to avoid a majority.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 22:02:58---

Sorry, nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:50PM Jul 11, 2013

At this point I was actually confused by all the vote switching last round. Everyone had to save themselves and it went back and forth for no reason. Im still trying to figure that out.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 10:04PM Jul 11, 2013

No worries, dcf, but my vote for Smithy was just my SPV. I never changed it because I wasn't sure who to vote for.

chang, I would just like to hear what Stewie has to say before I vote him. If he says nothing before the round ends, that's likely where my vote will end up anyway, but I want to give him a chance to defend. Not that my vote would come anywhere near ending the round early.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 22:04:33---
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 10:13PM Jul 11, 2013

@dcf, a couple of things...

1) If you're gonna edit your post, check to make sure that other posts haven't been made... or else you throw the timeline in to a small wack.

2) You're entitled to your logic, but you've need to make sure that you have a handle of what you're trying to prove. By your logic a vote for yourself would be supported.

A) UNC was the first to put in a vote for koin. Then I was second (although I switched around a bit), and at a certain point put markus into a majority (although i am not giving myself any credit as it was random)... but the only reason you don't include yourself in that list, is that you're avoiding a majority.

B) I am not sure what you're afraid of (standing out, being wrong, or maybe you're being diplomatic...), but you're avoiding majorities like the plague and seem to being too cautious, despite the fact that you're ok with being in a majority until the last moment.

Care to comment?

***EDIT TO ADD***

With all that said, I am willing to partake in a competing majority.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 22:21:39---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
dcf525*


Posted: 11:10PM Jul 11, 2013

Lol, you're so defensive Chang, you are definitely Suspect #1. I must've struck a nerve with my little vote.

Thanks for your advice, but I am pretty capable of making a post w/o detailed instruction. And if you think my logic would implicate me, I am not sure you follow my logic...

And I see what you are trying to do- paint me in the same light as Stewie and his diplomacy; it does not quite work though- I voted for Koin last round to tie it up and give myself a chance in the game. I changed my vote to you, b/c I would feel guilty wrongly voting someone off based on loose logic. I think I like voting for you though


EDIT: Corrected my spelling- hope things don't get wacky! Lol


---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 23:12:00---

Sorry, nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:39PM Jul 11, 2013

Nothing I said was defensive. You're talking to the person that voted themself in Round 1 and will make a sacrifice for the greater good. Your single vote doesn't phase me. And I am not trying to baby you, and I apologize if I offended you about your posting.

The main point I am trying to make is that you're 'penalizing' UNC and I for a vote that you piggybacked on. Also, when you were being "diplomatic", you in fact decreased the spread between you and koin (putting yourself in more danger than if you had just kept your vote). So ultimately self-preservation wasn't your driving intent.

Moving to this round, your vote for UNC would have put you in a tie for small majority... but you again changed your vote that comes off as rather diplomatic. By switching your vote, you put yourself closer to being voted off.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-11 23:46:30---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 12:08AM Jul 12, 2013

I think we need to create some heat to see who starts running out of the kitchen changing my vote to dcf

caberet voted for StewieGriffin
changhill voted for dcf525
dcf525 voted for changhill
dfamina voted for caberet
HarryPutter voted for dcf525
jeminy voted for StewieGriffin
koin_era345 voted for unctarheel
slammngirl92 voted for jeminy
Smithy voted for slammngirl92
The_Spider voted for dcf525
unctarheel voted for HarryPutter


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 00:08:55---

"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?" - George Carlin
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 12:30AM Jul 12, 2013

I've fallen for this trap before - dcf makes herself look like a wolf by a strong attack against one player.

ardi might be a good shot this round I'll give him some more time though


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 12:42AM Jul 12, 2013

Just checking into see if anything curious has popped up. Looks like the usual mess for round 2. But since we already have 1 dead wolf, it's all good! See y'all tomorrow...

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 12:59AM Jul 12, 2013

Ardi was my initial vote (so I could support it)... but I am with HP, I wanna see who runs to the kitchen on this one. (Obviously not cab) Guess she's used to it

Only one reminder would be that Markus was a lover. Would the dead lover status apply to both day and night (for wolves)? So I am not expecting a vote from one of Ardi or stewie, but neither have posted to show their presence.

caberet voted for StewieGriffin
changhill voted for dcf525
dcf525 voted for changhill
dfamina voted for caberet
HarryPutter voted for dcf525
jeminy voted for StewieGriffin
koin_era345 voted for unctarheel
slammngirl92 voted for jeminy
Smithy voted for slammngirl92
The_Spider voted for dcf525
unctarheel voted for HarryPutter


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 01:00:52---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 01:11AM Jul 12, 2013

I don't think it would count for the night.

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 02:16AM Jul 12, 2013


The Medium has used all the mythical powers of the underworld to try and summon Skybet.

Awaiting a response.


Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 02:23AM Jul 12, 2013

I'm sticking with my vote on a Stewie. I still feel he's a better shot than dcf (because I suspect him ). Plus, the fact he hasn't posted isn't helping his defence but with 10 hours left I feel he probably will.

I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
StewieGriffinie


Posted: 02:49AM Jul 12, 2013

I kinda get why I am suspicious and it looked like I was defending Markus as it turned out the truth was he was a werewolf, but how was anyone to know that? I was trying to play things a different way to the way I normally do. Though does that make me a wolf? I say no, i

t's just that people don't like change, of and I could not choose between koin and Mark last round as I did not feel either to be acting wolfish and the fact that we ended up getting markus was mostly just dumb blind luck..

There's my two cents on the situation last round, again I am not asking you to change your vote, hut I am hoping you give me the benefit of thee doubt for now.

I still feel that it's a little weak of a reasoning to vote for me for being cautious about a tied majority in round one, again I say it could've gone either way.

Though if you wanna go ahead and vote for me, then I won't stop you, though I wish you did not, of and sorry for missing so much of the round, I was really sick yesterday, as I went to the doctor and by the time I got home from college I was uber tired, So I was asleep and resting for most of the day unable to even think about anything else. I was in no condition to contribute to the game, but thankfully I am feeling a lot better now.

I shall be back a later to vote

Stewie.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 03:14:31---

Did you know: that the ocean holds nearly 20 million tons of gold but most of it is diluted. Each liter of seawater contains about 13 billionths of a gram. So there is enough gold on the sea floor to put 9 pounds in every pocket on Earth.
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 05:18AM Jul 12, 2013

I'm kinda suspicious for dcf and chang. I know only one can be a wolf or (they wouldn't be fighting), but I suspect chang- for kinda getting on dcf like that, and dcf for such a hard defense. I'm probably gonna keep my vote for the time being.


As for stewie, I actually think he is human. He was backing up markus and even if markus was a wolf, it was round one and all the votes were being thrown around. How was stewie gonna know he was definitely a wolf?


Fearless.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:01AM Jul 12, 2013

Give me a few to catch up, dcf on cursory glance looked like a decent chance for a wolf, and cant ignore the fact that night quite needlessly dragged on.

dont agree in general with anyone who says, 'why arnt you on your own suspect list!!!" not that chang was saying that exactly, but the theme was in play. Figure something out soon after review

I dont really have a lot of game experience with dcf. She (he?) was fairly quiet all last game until the seer claim, then it became a desperate scramble, very much like she is doing here. Trying to cast doubt and discredit her accusers by going on the offensive. Maybe that's how she plays under pressure regardless of her role, but a lot of these posts come off as wolfish...that being said, in a free round 2 we should absolutely hit a non-voter imo

caberet voted for StewieGriffin
changhill voted for dcf525
dcf525 voted for changhill
dfamina voted for caberet
HarryPutter voted for dcf525
jeminy voted for StewieGriffin
koin_era345 voted for unctarheel
slammngirl92 voted for jeminy
Smithy voted for slammngirl92
The_Spider voted for dcf525
unctarheel voted for HarryPutter

missing ardi and stewie votes...unless you are the lover Stewie, good lord how could you forget to vote in your situation


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 06:58:52---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 07:02AM Jul 12, 2013

Stewie posted his intention to vote (and I really hope for his sake that he doesn't forget), so I guess that would leave ardi as the other Lover, and conveniently, the only no-show. Seeing as it's less than 6 hours from the end, I'm going to move my vote to him.

Edit: I don't know what to make of dcf and chang. It's very likely that one of them is a wolf, but I'm not sure which. chang has a history of attacking the logic of - and almost harassing - one specific player each round. I remember seeing this with phantasma, wherein he used the same basis of "You don't know what you're talking about, your vote is not an informed decision". It's not new, but it seems almost vicious this time. dcf, I think I've only played with once, so I can't be sure how to call her just yet.

I could end up switching my vote to one of them, but for now I think an ardi vote is as good as any.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 07:10:14---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:20AM Jul 12, 2013

Dcf could be a wolf, but I don't agree with the conclusion that one of them is very likely to be a wolf. DCF is a bit suspicious but her being human wouldnt in any way lead me to believe Chang is a wolf (although im not sure where he falls on my suspect list). I will see if his Markus vote can be traced in last rounds voting records

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 07:26AM Jul 12, 2013


The Medium has received Sky's message. Here is what he had to say:

Dear intrepid travelllers,

The game is young and not much is yet revealed. I do think stew is worth a look, his round one posts seemed a little contrived. Perhaps cab too, but she is always excitable. Spider maybe, but I've cooled on that one somewhat. Put him on the backburner. My vote this round would be for stew. Good luck humans!

Love,
Sky


Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 07:36AM Jul 12, 2013

I'll admit that my "one or the other" assertion is more based on their behaviour this round, and not necessarily anything substantial. I'm always a bit suspicious when two people who vote for each other.

As for Sky's message, I'm still not off the fence on Stewie, either. I hate being so indecisive.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:00AM Jul 12, 2013

Gonna go with ardi, at least until he votes

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
dcf525*


Posted: 08:46AM Jul 12, 2013

WWG is so funny- if someone does not defend him/herself (like in my last game) he/she is a wolf. If someone DOES defend him/herself, he/she is a wolf. SMH, whatever.

To be clear, I am not defending myself (female) as a human, per se, because that is a bit pointless in this game. I am only defending my logic, which I admitted may have been faulty. I suppose players are looking for a more timid response- 'Well, I am not a wolf, vote for me if you want, but I would really like to stay in the game, please and thank you.' Ha, don't look for that over here...

Regarding Chang's reaction, I really find it amusing that he felt the need to snap back like that. As they say in the south (southern region of US), '[A] hit dog will holler.'


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 08:47:45---

Sorry, nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:56AM Jul 12, 2013

I can't imagine the last game you're refering to is Stewie's game becuase being suspected "for not defending yourself" is not even remotely close to why you were suspected, id be disturbed beyond words if thats the take away message you got from that shooting haha. Either way, this isnt our first rodeo, we know how to handle ourselves

---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 09:05:50---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 09:05AM Jul 12, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
dont agree in general with anyone who says, 'why arnt you on your own suspect list!!!" not that chang was saying that exactly, but the theme was in play.


An over simplification if you ask me. But I can probably go into more detail when I respond to df's comment.

dfamina wrote:
Edit: I don't know what to make of dcf and chang. It's very likely that one of them is a wolf, but I'm not sure which. chang has a history of attacking the logic of - and almost harassing - one specific player each round. I remember seeing this with phantasma, wherein he used the same basis of "You don't know what you're talking about, your vote is not an informed decision". It's not new, but it seems almost vicious this time. dcf, I think I've only played with once, so I can't be sure how to call her just yet.


I think a lot of emotion that isn't there is being put into my messages. I will admit that I usually focus on single player at a time and it's usually in a moment of opportunity. So again, I apologize if I am harassing anyone (It's not intended and it's no planned). I am sure that everyone is familiar with critical thinking, well that was the theme. Dcf made a statement, (there are a few way to approach it) I can accept it as true or I can in someway challenge it... Being the person that I am, I am gonna challenge it (not to malicious, but for critical thinking).

I challenged it with my own set of logic and then await a response, based on that response I decide what I will do next.

@Dcf, I full heartedly agree (about TWG being terrible mistress) for some people one action means one thing and the same action can mean a completely different thing for others. I usually find myself on the fence (Hence my nickname Mayhem) If you're admitting that your logic was somewhat faulty, revise it and then we can return to step 2. Like I said before, I am not snapping at you or anyone else for future reference. If I am upset with you, you will know it fairly quickly.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 09:07AM Jul 12, 2013

It's not so much that someone is a wolf for not defending his/herself, but it does make them essentially dead weight, since they clearly don't care to stay in the game all that much. In my honest opinion, dead weight is nearly always a good shot unless you're certain of someone else being a wolf. That's just me, though.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 09:09AM Jul 12, 2013

Given we hit a wolf in Round 1, I see no real problem with taking out Ardi this round, unless Stewie doesnt vote he is an alternative.

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 09:16AM Jul 12, 2013

One more comment that I would add, that I am not sure anyone has mentioned. We know that at least Stewie or Ardi is the other lover (unless someone has mistakingly voted). But for this scenario I am gonna assume that Stewie is the other lover. He cannot claim to be the other lover (If my memory is correct, you can't claim to be any role). And saying I can't vote this round would be pretty much the same thing... which also provides motive for Stewie 'protecting' Markus (which is the 'goal' of the lovers).

Just saying... Anyways, for the time being I will hold my vote. But would like a defense from dcf other than "a defense might make me look wolfy"...


*rawr*
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 09:35AM Jul 12, 2013

I thought that Stewie could be the other lover but until I am fairly certian about it, basically when ardi votes, I'm sticking with my suspicions and voting Stewie.

I'm hoping that this tie won't last until the end of the round. I don't like the feeling that we could have a wolf in the tie and not shoot them.


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:53AM Jul 12, 2013

I'm pretty sure stewie is the other lover but I'm still gonna wait.

Dcf is kinda suspicious to me, she is like acting like its a joke as a defense. That will probably be where my vote will go but I wanna still wait to see if stewie or ardi votes.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 09:56AM Jul 12, 2013

I actually hadn't considered the lover perspective, chang. That's true, he would've wanted Markus in the game in that case. However, he did communicate his intention to vote, so unless he had forgotten at the time, I'm leaning ardi on that one, slightly.

---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 10:15:33---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:38AM Jul 12, 2013

If Stewie is the lover there is even less reason to vote him (at least over Ardi) but if we remain obstinate I will likely go with dcf...but Im getting the sense that this is just how she plays the game the more she posts

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 10:43AM Jul 12, 2013

Well, we have 2 hours left, and if one of them doesnt come on and vote, we will have to settle who we are going to vote for.

Im still leaning towards dcf though.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:01AM Jul 12, 2013

I am getting slight wolf vibe from DCF. So I will pick a wolf suspect over unsure inactive... especially when we're ahead.

*rawr*
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 11:04AM Jul 12, 2013

I don't get this whole "defending yourself" argument everyone should be defending themselves. humans should because if they are shot, a bullet is wasted. Wolves should because if they get shot its generally harder for the other wolves to win.

I do think dcf always plays like that, and so does chang.

ardi has my vote this round.


Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:06AM Jul 12, 2013

Not to nitpick, but I would think you would pick an unsure inactive over a wolf suspect, ESPECIALLY when you are behind not ahead

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:16AM Jul 12, 2013

Behind?

IMO, inactive vote doesn't always take precedence. Ummm. Best example was two or three games ago.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:24AM Jul 12, 2013

Your point was you are willing to go with a Wolf suspect over an inactive (especially when ahead) but to me that is backwards, when you have room to breathe you should be more willing to shoot an inactive

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
koin_era345tus


Posted: 11:24AM Jul 12, 2013

It's round 2 and we already hit a wolf and night timed out so inactive should take prescedence here.

That being said, im not sure what spider was saying either.

Edit: posted at the same time - I got it now.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 11:25:32---

Happy ever after in the marketplace, Desmond lets the children lend a hand. Molly stays at home and does her pretty face, and in the evening she's the singer with the band!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:30AM Jul 12, 2013

I have no Intel about the inactive. I do have some about DCF (who is also somewhat inactive imo) so I can take a risk in shooting her. adri can be shot later.

*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:38AM Jul 12, 2013

Im not disputing your choice of shootings, but I cant reconcile that. DCF can be shot later too, but we dont necessarily have to wait 24 hours for night to endand the wolves are less likely to hit the seer

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:43AM Jul 12, 2013

Fair enough. Part I don't want to deal with a possible disgruntled player... but I would shoot DCF>ardi > stewie

Doesn't look like I have the numbers anyways.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
StewieGriffinie


Posted: 11:45AM Jul 12, 2013

I'm here. Not dead yet, and glad I made it back before the round ended.

Well things are certainly picking up, with a little less than an hour to go, it seems that there is till a little bit of suspicion on me, that's; understandable. However I am not sure where to place my vote and again I do not want to put anyone in an unnecessary majority, you never know who could be helpful in later rounds, I have seen inactive players in early rounds com on in later rounds and help win games, and I ave seen the opposite way round. WWG's are unpredictable and that one of the many reasons that wwg is unique.

I am not going to vote this round, lets see what happens. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I hope to see you all next round...

Stewie.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 11:47:16---

Did you know: that the ocean holds nearly 20 million tons of gold but most of it is diluted. Each liter of seawater contains about 13 billionths of a gram. So there is enough gold on the sea floor to put 9 pounds in every pocket on Earth.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:46AM Jul 12, 2013

vote changed

*rawr*
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 11:50AM Jul 12, 2013

I have no problems with any of these peeps getting shot

"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?" - George Carlin
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 12:06PM Jul 12, 2013

HarryPutter wrote:
I have no problems with any of these peeps getting shot


As long as they're human? ;)


*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:07PM Jul 12, 2013

with stewie quite likely being the lover, his defense of markus gets a pass, to a degree, so think ardi is good vote (though cant argue too strongly against dcf voters)

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 12:19PM Jul 12, 2013

Yup, I'm buying Stewie's reason for why he supported Markus last round. Changed to ardi who was already going to be shot. 3 days inactive is a great reason to be shot.

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 12:20PM Jul 12, 2013

changhill wrote:
HarryPutter wrote:
I have no problems with any of these peeps getting shot


As long as they're human? ;)


Well I think no matter who gets shot, we're either getting a lot of info, or we're getting rid of an inactive


"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?" - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 12:34PM Jul 12, 2013

I agree with that, harry. ^^ We already have a wolf down but it still would be nice to get another.

I am now dead set that stewie is lover #2. His exact words were "I'm not going to vote this round.

I am not sure how dcf plays, if she is always so defensive like this. Can someone tell me if she always plays like this because that would be helpful to know.

I am going to vote ardi this round. Human or wolf, it will help humans if she is a wolf but if she is human, we are still ahead and it can give some help into what direction we should take next.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 01:57PM Jul 12, 2013


Discussion became quite heated between the villagers. Accusations blurted out at individuals, and majorities formed, but there became a clear majority as the round ended. The voting finished, and it was ardi that was put up to the plate. Nervously shaking, he wandered towards the center and began to plead for his life. He yelled against the accusations, pleaded with the person holding the gun and begged for there to be a more thorough vote, but the decision was final. With ardi being recently new to the village, the people were less worried about shooting him; some thought this to be a better reason for shooting him whilst others would've rather seen him dead than their loved ones. The gun was raised directly at ardi's head, and the person with the gun let out a small apology.

Ardi briskly twisted round to face the crowd and screamed; 'This is your fault! You f**ked up my life!' and then ran away, narrowly avoiding a blast from the gun. He turned into the small wood behind the house and ran for the bridge around the island, with the villagers following in pursuit, but one certain individual missing from the horde. Getting to the bridge, ardi quickly jumped across the wood and began a sprint for his life across the bridge, but the villagers were too close behind for him to get away safely. A loud shot rang in the air and a barage of powder slammed into the leg of ardi, throwing him onto the floor and nearly crippling him.

The villagers formed a solid line opposite ardi, blocking his escape and the person with the gun closed the distance, gun poised at ardi's head. Ardi was in tears, 'Please, I haven't changed, look at me! I'm normal! I've ALWAYS been normal! Please, that's all I want to be, don't kill me' - his voice quietened to a sob. The person with the gun ignored his plea, and solemnly apologized, part of him not believing anything that ardi was saying, and part of him wanting it to be over.

That's when a loud howl was heard in the distance, or rather, heard back at the village. The villagers looked up, startled and that gave ardi the chance he sought. Whilst parts of the villagers ran towards the village, ardi quickly turned; his bones taking a wolfish shape and skin tearing. The person with the gun saw this and recoiled in horror at the realization of two wolves appearing, and brought up his gun, but ardi was quick at turning for once. Nearly transformed, ardi lept up at the person and knocked him over, and continued to run across the bridge, limping from the wound in his leg and keeping his distance from the villagers - his mouth had elongated and his human teeth were falling out as was his skin, leaving the essence of his humanity behind.

The other villagers attempted to follow, but stopped when they realized ardi was too far gone. He reached the other side of the bridge and stopped to look back, keeping a spiteful thought full of hate at the one who had killed ardi's friends and turned him in the first place all those months ago; 'Good luck.' And with that he edged on towards the wood, knowing that with his damaged leg, he'd only be able to go a short distance before he needed to recover.

Meanwhile, back at the village, the villagers searched the town whilst the other wolf cautiously re-joined them. When no wolf was to be found, they retreated to their cabins, leaving out a guard during the day and prepping the guard for the night to stop the wolf outside the village from returning and to stop the wolf inside the village from escaping. The older wolf was now stuck in the village with no way out; the newest recruit had rebelled against it after it had attempted to help, and was now out in the woods - though it knew with a wound like that the wolf couldn't go much anywhere without days rest, and therefore knew that he was still on the other side of the bridge, recovering.

ardi was a wolf. (Normal)

(Incase anyone is wondering, he is technically dead, but not story-wise.)


---This message was edited on 2013-07-12 14:22:44---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : dodger 

Online Now: 8 users and 527 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account