Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2942

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by PianistChris. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
changhill*us


Posted: 07:20PM Jul 14, 2013


The remaining wolf was strolling around the village. Hate in its eyes.It searched around the village and came across the home of the Medium - who was very close to uncovering its secrets with the use of the undead. Previous encounters with a Medium gave it enough experience to know that a head on encounter was not ideal. It circled the home, sniffing at the sides and working its way to any hole to try and peer a look inside. It caught wind of the Medium, noticing his musky scent along with the scents of various oils and powders the Medium used to contact the dead with.

As it neared the hole that the scent was coming from, the wood erupted and shot against the wolfs face, causing it to yelp in agony as it was flung back onto the ground. Shaking its head and regaining its position, and also thanking its luck that the Medium's house was far from the village as could be, the wolf started on at its attacker and was startled with shock - it was Skybet. Shivering out of fear, the wolf backed away, but Skybet continued to walk towards the wolf, dead set in exacting death. Skybet then continued into a run and attempted to tackle the wolf, but the wolf narrowly dodged to the left, and bit into the ankle of Skybet, but to its surprise, its fierce teeth caught nothing but air.

Standing up, Skybet turned to the wolf grimacing; the wolf could not touch what was already dead. With another leap, Skybet tackled the wolf to the ground and grip an iron hand around the wolfs neck, intending it to suffocate. Suddenly, the apparision of Skybet faded away, allowing the wolf to regain its posture. With a look on confusion, the wolf swung its head around, looking for its attacker, and that is when it heard a curse from the Medium. The wolf grinned; the Medium was playing tricks with his potions, that was not Skybet. With a small howl of achievement, the wolf galloped through the open hole and landed in the basement, where the Medium was crouched.

This basement was large and full of items that were witchcraft to the wolf: bones, powders, oils, bats wings, owl wings, rats, dead dogs, cats ears, frogs eyes, and much more. The wolf looked on at the Medium, who was now standing tall and muttering various words that were incomprehensible. The wolf ran towards him, intending to kill quickly, but was stopped by an explosion that the Medium had thrown in front of him. There was another shock. Markus stood tall in wolf form in front of it. Markus had never known that there were other wolves in the village. Again, the wolf knew that this was merely a gimmick of the Medium's to stop it, and quickly went on the attack.

The wolf jumped, and at the same time, Markus leaped to which they bother collided in the middle and snapped at each others face, their teeth bouncing off one another, until both leaped back to face each other once again. Though the apparition was false, the wolf knew the apparition was strong, and thought out a strategy to kill it - what the wolf found odd though, was that it could latch onto the wolf with its teeth; it must have been another type of potion. The wolf leaped forward, intending to kill, and the other wolf was prepared, with a low crouch, the wolf jumped lower and grappled onto Markus' neck, snapping it in an instant, and just like that the apparition was gone.

As soon as the wolf landed, it immediately leaped at the Medium and knocked him over, stopping him from throwing out any other spells or potions. Angry at the trouble caused by the Medium, the wolf bit down into his neck and ripped open his throat. Blood spluttered around as arteries and veins flailed out in the air. The Medium attempted to grab his neck, but the wolf was ontop of him, holding his arms down with its massive paws. The wolf raised its paw and swung down at Smithy's face, and continued to dig into his face, like a dog would dig into the dirt. Its claws gouged into the skin and pulled apart whatever flesh there was there, also gouging both the Mediums eyes in the process.

With the Medium barely alive, but still alive enough to feel, the wolf began to nibble at Smithy's face. Rather than bite chunks out, the wolf decided to prolong his suffering and slowly bit at hte different pieces of skin and flesh that was protuding out of Smithy's face. The wolf continued to bit, with Smithy inaudiably screaming as most of his mouth and throat were gone. The wolf bit at part of the bone and pulled it out, and began to chew on it like a dog whilst Smithy was underneath him in pain and agony.

Without warning, the wolf was quickly flung off Smithy. It felt like a large wave of air hand lashed across its chest. When it got up, it saw the apparitions, the real apparitions of those who had died: StewieGriffin, koin_era and Skybet. The all took a protective stance around the Medium and glared hatefully at the wolf, recognizing who it was, and cursing it after they had taken the wolf in as one of their own. Slowly, Smithy's apparition began to come out his mangled corpse. Slowly, his feather-like, white formation, formed outside his body, and Smithy awoke, only to disappear into the night with the other apparitions...


Day continued on as did the voting. With the Medium gone, the villagers were distressed...

StewieGriffin was human, (Lover No 2)
Smithy was human, (Medium).

THE DEFENDER HAS CHOSEN TO DEFEND DCF (ALL VOTES MUST BE CHANGED OFF HIM)



---This message was edited on 2013-07-15 08:08:05---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 07:25PM Jul 14, 2013

So yea...

*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:26PM Jul 14, 2013

Smithy was unlikely eaten on 'merit' (only because there were probably better candidates) I know his 'SPVD' was right about me, I assume dfam is human too (as I expected)

New SPVDs

1. Sky human
2. UNC human
3. Slamm human

Im thinking Harry or dcf are our best bets at this juncture, leaning Harry though actually


---This message was edited on 2013-07-14 19:27:43---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 07:58PM Jul 14, 2013

SPVD

3. Dfam is human...divined due to my previous round's suspicion

I'm at dcf or cab at this point, voting me makes about as much sense as hiring Casey Anthony as a baby sitter


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 07:59PM Jul 14, 2013

1. chang human
2. dcf human
3. dfamina human

Still going with harry


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:00PM Jul 14, 2013

Locked in my dcf vote since I knew the jamster was going to vote me I already sufficiently cleared myself such that we can start pursuing more reasonable suspects.

---This message was edited on 2013-07-14 20:00:53---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:03PM Jul 14, 2013

Im not saying your a lock, but Im not buying your "I would have bussed" defense at all

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:05PM Jul 14, 2013

How did you clear yourself?

Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:06PM Jul 14, 2013

Look at every game I've been a wolf, and see how easily I go for the bus The slightest hint of someone going for an inactive wolf, and I'm already driving that bus over them. You may not buy it, but I'm a very selfish player so I'd think you guys would be aware of that


I wouldn't say I'm completely clear, but there's more reason to give me the benefit of the doubt than some of the other options


---This message was edited on 2013-07-14 20:06:42---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:08PM Jul 14, 2013

And how many games were you a wolf where you would have been left all alone as early as Round 3. You're a popular target of the seer, bussing would have been pretty stupid if you are wolf 3, so bussing can hardly be used as a 'logical selfishness' defense in this case

but Im flexible at this stage so my mind is far from set

Chang is a possibility as he seemed quite reluctant to finally go for Ardi last round


---This message was edited on 2013-07-14 20:14:11---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:14PM Jul 14, 2013

No matter what you are-wolf, human, seer, you should have been shooting the inactive anyway considering there was already a majority on him/her.

I don't know what to say, but this whole game, whenever I came at you, you went right to the selfish playing. Could this be a new strategy of doing to opposite of what you usually do since people are learning how you play?


Fearless.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 08:15PM Jul 14, 2013

I feel like the seer would have divined me after I was under heavy suspicion last round, so there's a strong possibility you'd know if I was a wolf or not by this round anyway

Slammn, you and I have some trust issues we need to work out after last game. I'm making you paranoid


---This message was edited on 2013-07-14 20:16:08---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:15PM Jul 14, 2013

Id just like to make a point, Ardi was surprsingly not a runaway for the Round 2 vote until fairly later, so I feel like theres been some revisionist history going on about that round

I have no doubt Harry would bus if needed, but in this situation bussing is tactically bad, Ardi was not a goner for sure last round, and if he survives on more round, he probly blends back in and you never know what happens.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-14 20:22:49---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 08:32PM Jul 14, 2013

The_Spider wrote:
Chang is a possibility as he seemed quite reluctant to finally go for Ardi last round


You mean two rounds ago? And I was initially the first to take a shot at Ardi. Only reason I switched, was because dcf decided to speak and while I disagreed with her logic, I helped spread the difference between her and ardi...

Honestly, UNC is our best bet if you know what I mean


*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:38PM Jul 14, 2013

No, becuase I divined UNC as human

Ill hone in tommorow morning, only a few suspects in my eyes


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 08:54PM Jul 14, 2013

I am not paranoid I just suspect you. But we can still have trust sessions in chat.

Tomorrow, I am touring 2 colleges so there is a very good chance that I will only be on early in the morning and late at night.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 09:08PM Jul 14, 2013

If you don't mind me asking, what 2 colleges?

*rawr*
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 09:35PM Jul 14, 2013

Its not for me, its for my sister but my parents are forcing me along. Its Temple and College of sciences... both in PA.

Fearless.
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 09:43PM Jul 14, 2013

i'll divine UNC tonight, don't trust him as far as i can throw him.

last night i divined smithy, unfortunately.


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:14PM Jul 14, 2013

I missed the days when you called me your boo, slammn

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 10:33PM Jul 14, 2013

Hey boo (HP)... well I've got nothing. Good day!

*rawr*
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 02:42AM Jul 15, 2013

Jeminy is human.

Joining in the dcf vote.


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 03:27AM Jul 15, 2013

the defender is defending dcf.

my thoughts on that are that either someone feels very strongly about saving her (ie. the seer is also the defender. at least i think thats possible, correct me if im wrong), or dcf herself is the defender, which means she is human, because the defender cannot be a wolf.

my vote probably wouldve went her way if this hadnt happened, but now that it has, it moves her down my suspect list.

SPV for now, will make a better decision tomorrow


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 04:15AM Jul 15, 2013

My suspicions lie with cab, HP, UNC and chang. Saying that, UNC and chang are more of being aware of them being a wolf rather than a large suspicion.
I don't see HP's 'clearing' as a clearing. Surely he could just not bus out ardi to use it as defense. I'd say I'm more likely to vote for him than the other two I mentioned.
Cab... I still don't know about. She does seem wolfish and that third dcf vote she placed seemed to help my suspicions.

With people still left to vote and some changes needed, this round has definitely got more to go so I'll keep up with it.
However, for now I'll go for cab.

And I forgot to mention that:
slammn = human


---This message was edited on 2013-07-15 04:22:43---

I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:01AM Jul 15, 2013

Im going back to Harry, dcf has a more concrete piece of evidence for being human than Harry, with her removal from the koin vote. Coupled with her being 'protected' its the best choice to me this round.

If its not Harry, I would have it between

Cab
Jem

maybe Dcf or chang but those are lower down


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
slammngirl92*us


Posted: 06:33AM Jul 15, 2013

Awh, harry. I will as soon as the game is over.


I think its good that dcf is protected. I am keeping my vote. And spid, agree with your next options.

I am leaving now. Cya guys.


Fearless.
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 06:51AM Jul 15, 2013

I still suspect Harry for the same reason(s) I mentioned last round. Nothing new to add to it, plus I'm just plain tired.

Voting Harrius Caesar.
Back to Top 
dcf525*


Posted: 11:35AM Jul 15, 2013

Thanks Defender! I am still unsure about these SPVD's and how someone can clear themselves (Harry)...

My suspects are: Harry, Cab, and Slam. Cab has not really stated a reason for voting for me, Harry seems to be using me as a scapegoat, and Slam seems stuck on my previous posts. I would include Spider for the same reason, but I do not think he is a wolf...yet.

Harry seems the wolfy-ish to me now, so my vote is for him.


Sorry, nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 16 users and 461 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account