Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2946

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Rhythmic. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
unctarheelAus


Posted: 01:41AM Jul 20, 2013

RFM
-----
J
Koin was a werewolf and caberet was the seer.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 03:46:44---

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 01:41AM Jul 20, 2013

RIP seer

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 03:02AM Jul 20, 2013

Well, that was an exciting finish to last round. Koin getting shot/being a wolf seems to tell us alot though.

Koin was defending Lance in quite a few of his posts last round after his initial vote on him. He kind of did it a bit on Spider but Lance has all the round 1 stuff against him as well.

All that said I'm voting Lance.


And did night time out?


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:10AM Jul 20, 2013

How do you know she was the seer???

If she was I think that Lance Is the best shot.....on the back burner Jeminy (who got quiet and avoided the majorities) Spider because he defended Lance with his vote and cabi mentioned to watch him so if she was the seer had 1 divine it was likely Spider...I think Lance Jeminy Spider...the 2 wolves are here...


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 03:11AM Jul 20, 2013

yes it did. i agree with the lance vote but i will refrain from starting a bandwagon for now, just to make sure everyone gets their input in.

i was about to SPV, but uh, yeah....


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 03:12AM Jul 20, 2013

because she divined me, and i was in the seer talk box with her

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 03:27AM Jul 20, 2013

Realistically, with koin being a wolf and all, wouldn't him "defending" me make me more likely to be a human. Unless one is a new player, as a wolf, defending another wolf is like suicide. In a game of experienced players, wolves are more likely to bus each other than defend each other.

With that being said, why would koin defend me unless it was to direct your attention to me? Koin, as should anyone, should have known that whoever he defended after getting shot would be the next in line to get shot. Don't get me wrong, I have played this game enough to understand why I'm a suspect, but I am merely suggesting that you look at all the possibilities before jumping on voting for me. If anything, with Jeminy being quiet up till now, and then suddenly jumping out in round 3 to vote for me sounds much more wolfish.

Think about it, if what I'm saying is true, it would be a perfect strategy. One wolf hides, while the other defends humans, inevitably making them all suspects.

On another note, isn't it a bit early to claim to have been in the seer tb? I'm not making any accusations, but for those of us who were not divined, why should we believe that you, unchartheel, was in the seer tb?


EDIT: however to whoever


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 03:28:28---
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 03:30AM Jul 20, 2013

because i know she was the seer, and rhythmic will confirm this.

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:44AM Jul 20, 2013

Lance does have some good points.... since Jeminy is on my short list I could go Jeminy....But watch Spider!!!! and Chang....

I think Bradon is clear.....If Cabi WAS the seer...then I guess that clears UNC....UNC vote!!!!!! you can always change it...set up a panic!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:47AM Jul 20, 2013

Lance play some offense!!!!! Who do you think the last 2 wolves are!!!!!???

I might save your as$ but you have to give some offense!!!!!



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 03:47AM Jul 20, 2013

Updates posted.

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:53AM Jul 20, 2013

Rythmic.....How do you get in the seers box without being divined?????

Give it to me simply I cant read all those rules!!!!!!!

while your at it review all the crazy rules and regulations...and post them at the beginning of each round!!!!!

My pc is slow I dont have time to switch pages!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 03:56AM Jul 20, 2013

I have a hard time believing that unc would be Cabi's 1st divine.....Just sayin...

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 04:18AM Jul 20, 2013


I agree with Jeminy in with the accusations against Lance and will be following suit, and considering cab was the seer, and voted for Lance last round, I will be keeping my vote there. I will return later in the day to see how things progress.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 04:20:11---

Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 04:35AM Jul 20, 2013

While it's possible that unctarheel could have made a bold move by relying on the possibility of Cab being the seer to clear himself, it's rather unlikely. Therefore, I'm going to assume he has been cleared.

As for who I suspect, Jeminy and buu. Both are for similar reasons. Both of them posted, but seldomly. Buu's two posts were very short and kept him under the radar.


Buu441:
looks like the seer made it through the night. and good thing it didn't time out and ended early. am throwing a spv for now.


and

Buu441:
you guys sure do talk a lot, eh? looks like i somehow became a part of a majority vote. not gonna change my vote with less that 1 hour left. and the last post by cab does seem desperate...


He speaks as if he does not want to rock any boats or catch anyone's attention. But he did catch my attention.

As for Jeminy, his sudden appearance with a quick accusation has the smell of wolf all over it. So to answer your question SirHar, I suspect buu441 but I am even more suspicious of Jeminy. My vote goes to Jeminy for now.

To PC, cab being the seer does not make me any more or less likely a werewolf unless cab divined me (in which case unctarheel would know if cab did if he was in the seer tb with her). Otherwise, cab was a seer who didn't yet know any better than a human looking to vote for a possible suspect.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 04:36AM Jul 20, 2013

Will someone please tell me if someone can get in the seer box WITHOUT being divined????

and if so HOW????...If not UNC will be eaten tonight.....SO UNC YOU MIGHT AS WELL come as strong as you CAN!!!!!

REEK SOME HAVOC!!!!! you certainly wont be shot!!!!!


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 04:43AM Jul 20, 2013

OK Lance because I feel you working I will vote Jeminy.....He was already on my list...
consider THIS ....let me develolpe this thought....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 04:57AM Jul 20, 2013

@lance: i don't think you've played with me before, but all my posts are always that long. not more than 4-5 lines, unlike most people who post essays. others can confirm that for you.
anyway, i am getting wolfish vibes from pianist. just saying. so i'll vote accordingly. can't exactly give a proper reason other than gut feeling.


Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 05:11AM Jul 20, 2013

True enough buu441. I have not played with you. But regardless, you have been under the radar so far. Exactly where a wolf would want to be. Other than that, you haven't really done anything too suspicious. But that is also because you have not posted enough
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 05:53AM Jul 20, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Will someone please tell me if someone can get in the seer box WITHOUT being divined????


The only people in the seer TB are the seer and the people the seer divines.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 06:07AM Jul 20, 2013

Rhythmic wrote:
SirHar wrote:
Will someone please tell me if someone can get in the seer box WITHOUT being divined????


The only people in the seer TB are the seer and the people the seer divines.


Also, here are the Seer TB rules from Round 0

Seer Sanctuary (the Seer Talk box)
1) The Seer will be the only human invited to this Talk Box at the beginning of the game.
2) As the Seer divines humans and lets me know, I will invite them to the Talk Box.
3) If the Seer clears a human and they are eaten, they will still be invited to the Talk Box.
4) If the Seer is killed, I may invite random humans to the Seer Talk Box at my discretion. Normally, this will be every other round starting with the round after the Seer dies. For example if the Seer is killed in Round 3, I will invite a human to the Seer Talk Box in Round 4, Round 6, etc. If I feel that adding more humans to the Seer Talk Box creates an unfair advantage, I will not add any more.
5) Anyone in this Talk that is killed in the game can remain in the Talk Box.
6) At the end of the game, everyone will be removed and the threads will be deleted.


Rule 4 doesn't usually happen but it is always a possibility.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 06:16AM Jul 20, 2013

i pretty much stay that way most times. or get eaten really fast...

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 06:37AM Jul 20, 2013

Jeminy spider Lance Chris....
voting Jeminy...for now....and btw I am off work today.....


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 07:11AM Jul 20, 2013

SirHar wrote:
Lance does have some good points.... since Jeminy is on my short list I could go Jeminy....But watch Spider!!!! and Chang....

I think Bradon is clear.....If Cabi WAS the seer...then I guess that clears UNC....UNC vote!!!!!! you can always change it...set up a panic!!!!!




Did someone find the caffeine?

I didn't know Koin was gonna turn wolf, but don't I get 'credit' for being part of the last min 3 person swing? Anyways, I have some input, but just woke up and want to know I have my facts straight.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:46AM Jul 20, 2013

Gonna say this right off the bat before I read this

did not defend or argue in favor of Lance, I simply didnt, I just pointed out Cab's point was incongruent (it was). Anyway, if I was protecting Lance I wouldnt move my vote to someone without a vote. How often do late surges on someone with 0 votes overcome someone with 5?

Catching up on rest, god work Koin voters (also note my vote for Koin which held him in the majority earlier)..well maybe it wasnt majority

Im leary of Chris and Jeminy (though Chris does have his Koin vote from last round) and Lance the tactic you are referring to we call "Persistent Defender" its curious that no one else has looked at it that way

UNC, Chang, Legend are just about completely clear in my eyes


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 07:50:46---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 08:19AM Jul 20, 2013

PianistChris wrote:

I agree with Jeminy in with the accusations against Lance and will be following suit, and considering cab was the seer, and voted for Lance last round, I will be keeping my vote there. I will return later in the day to see how things progress.


I'm not sure I can totally agree that Cab being Seer had any reason for her vote against Lance. She was definitely under the gun and voted for her life. Remember, the Seer can not divine the same person they vote to shoot, and it was only Round 2, so she only knew what the rest of us know (with the exception of the two remaining wolves, of course.) She was trying to save herself without having to reveal her role, as would any good Seer.

Having said that, I think we do need to determine Lance's identity, and I could get behind that vote, but not just yet. It does depend on what develops later in the round, and there is no reason to make a hasty decision now.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 is now in sign ups.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:37AM Jul 20, 2013

Looking back at Round 2, Koin seemed quite urgent in his vote for Cab. If was simply persistent defendering Lance he wouldnt have really cared whether Lance or Cab got shot (in fact he would have preffered Lance to get shot). If he is defending Lance to look human than what good would it do him to get Cab shot and ruin the entire purpose of his plot (to look good by defending a human) by shooting a human himself. I'll give it some time to think over, but I may, somewhat reluctantly, wind up voting Lance

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 11:34AM Jul 20, 2013

The point I was making was not about "looking good" defending a human because no one knows if I or anyone else is human until one is shot, eaten or divined. It was about if he failed to save his own skin, anyone he defended would become suspects, which would inevitably divert attention from the remaining wolves if all the people he defended were humans.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 11:36AM Jul 20, 2013

Well. Cab is still able to participate in the seer box, so I am interested what UNC has to say and will probably follow his vote.

IMO, though, I am still leaning buu


*rawr*
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 12:54PM Jul 20, 2013

changhill wrote:
Well. Cab is still able to participate in the seer box, so I am interested what UNC has to say and will probably follow his vote.

IMO, though, I am still leaning buu


What's your point? Cab survived two rounds, Divined Unc night of Round 1, was eaten night of Round 2, so she and Unc would have no more knowledge than we already had. They can only make guesses like the rest of us, unless I'm missing something.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 is now in sign ups.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 12:57PM Jul 20, 2013

Buu might be a possibility, his last post was strange, but I've come to expect the unexpected from certain humans

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 01:06PM Jul 20, 2013

@brandon,I am not saying that the rest of us can't do our own thing or contribute input/ideas... but basically along the lines of "follow the clear"

UNC hasn't posted much since beginning of the game. So yes I value the opinions of such a person.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 01:24PM Jul 20, 2013

Changhill has a point. Why do you, bradon, seem so reluctant to take UNC's input or advice. He is the only one whom we can really say is definitely clear (with the exception of the small possibility I mentioned). Not to accuse you bradon because you are not really on my list at the moment, but only a wolf would not want us to listen to UNC.

edit: grammar


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 13:26:19---
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 01:52PM Jul 20, 2013

Ouch, that post sounded like it was made in a wolf post assembly factory, voting Lance...at least for now

and I do not agree with "follow the clear" at all, an argument for or against someone being a wolf should be grounded in reasonable evidence, if i like UNCs argument I will follow it, if I don't I won't. However, if I am completely at a loss I would be likely to side with UNC simply because I at least know I'm voting with a human whose suspicioun is at least honest


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 14:22:02---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
jeminyten


Posted: 02:09PM Jul 20, 2013

I'm still sticking with my vote on Lance because of evidence from koin in the second round and 'trying too hard' in the first.
Buu... I can see it I guess. He didn't vote off cab when she outted herself in the seer TB.
I was thinking about Spider for a bit considering he was kind of suspicious of Lance throughout but hadn't voted for him but I guess that one was just thrown out the window.

Lance is still the best choice for me, though.


I had a signature but then I forgot it 0.o
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 02:25PM Jul 20, 2013

LanceKolaski wrote:
Changhill has a point. Why do you, bradon, seem so reluctant to take UNC's input or advice. He is the only one whom we can really say is definitely clear (with the exception of the small possibility I mentioned). Not to accuse you bradon because you are not really on my list at the moment, but only a wolf would not want us to listen to UNC.

edit: grammar


I'm not saying that at all. Chang got what I'm saying, so why didn't you? Of course Unc is the only one to be trusted who is still in the game, and his input is important, but he has no more solid knowledge then any of the rest of us, with the exceptions of the two wolves. I am very much interested in Unc's ideas which should also include Cab's ideas, but we all still have to make our own decisions. I've never been one to blindly follow anyone unless I believe them to have solid knowledge.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 is now in sign ups.
Back to Top 
  Post from changhill deleted on 2013-07-20 14:28:14.
TheLegendA


Posted: 02:33PM Jul 20, 2013

While waiting to be eaten, I'll vote Lance.
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 03:35PM Jul 20, 2013

we had decided to divine spider night 2, only for the fact that we would need him on our side to keep cab from getting shot if she survived the night. (this was obviously before we found out koin was a wolf. suspicions on cab wouldve still been extremely high if koin turned human).

lance has made some good arguments in his favor today, but other comments, specifically the one spider commented on, didnt do him any favors.

also, if lance turns wolf we could potentially look into the cab voters last round (ie, those who may have been protecting lance) to potentially find a wolf. not a guarantee, but it gives us something else to look at.

chang and legend are almost definitely clear in my eyes.

buu was very high on my suspect list yesterday when he didnt switch his vote after cab's seer talkbox claim, but his first post today seemed very human (specifically, saying that he was voting on a gut feeling. sounds human to me, unless he has previously seen someone else call voting based on gut feeling human-like, in which case his comment would mean nothing).

my first reaction on spider was wolf (this is assuming lance turns wolf, which is certainly no guarantee), but on second thought, i dont think he would push a vote that hard to save a fellow wolf. so i think if lance turns wolf, spider looks safe for now, but if he turns human, it doesnt really tell me anything about spider.

bradon, human vibe.

har, chris, jeminy, dcf potential suspects


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 15:35:57---

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 04:16PM Jul 20, 2013

Wolf post assembly factory? What did I say that was untrue. I am not saying we should put aside personal judgement and logic for UNC. But we know that UNC's post are not wolf posts. I do think we should "follow the clear" for the most part because their posts are genuine and we can here the voice of the seer through UNC. HOWEVER, I am not implying that we should follow them blindly. Look to my earlier post. I already said that unless Cab divined someone, she does not know any better than the rest of us. But her and UNC's points will indeed be pure.

From your post bradon, I simply got the implication that you didn't think it was necessarily a good idea to follow the opinions of UNC and Cab because they are just lost humans. All I am saying is that it is exactly because we KNOW they are human that they are possibly (if what they say makes sense) our best bet.

Like SirHar said, UNC should reek havoc before he is eaten, because more likely than not, he will be.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:22PM Jul 20, 2013

Yes, it was very wolflike post. I can grant a human a great deal of leeway on the logic they use to reach a conclusion if I believe they're being honest. I can't view that post and think your intentions behind it were genuine. Bradon said nothing like you indicated, and certainly not to the severity in which you assigned to it. Yes, UNC's post are pure (though the seer is dead and gone and he knows nothing we do not).

Either way, it had all the hallmarks of 'smear tactics' while at the same time you seem like a wolf who is trying to guess the correct way to align with UNC. You stick up for UNC, the known human, and you think it will make you look human.

and no, I will NOT follow UNC just because he is cleared, if I like his input or am in a desperate spot of uncertainty, I am more likely too, but no, his opinion does not suddenly become 'smarter' because I know he is human

I dont understand some of you guys views on clears, its like a reverse ad hominem fallacy, or maybe and appeal to authority


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 16:28:33---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 04:34PM Jul 20, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
changhill wrote:
Well. Cab is still able to participate in the seer box, so I am interested what UNC has to say and will probably follow his vote.


What's your point? Cab survived two rounds, Divined Unc night of Round 1, was eaten night of Round 2, so she and Unc would have no more knowledge than we already had. They can only make guesses like the rest of us, unless I'm missing something.


bradon said exactly what I indicated. Chang simply said he was interested in what UNC had to say, which I believe to be a valid point. UNC will also make an honest vote. Valid point. Bradon jumps on what Chang said for some reason. Whenever someone is quick to jump on someone else's post when what that someone else said was valid, I grow suspicious. How am I the only one who does not see the implication in bradon's post to not listen to UNC?

And now you spider, whom I must say is already indeed suspicious, say that you will NOT follow UNC? Like I said, if you read my entire post, I'm not saying to follow him blindly, but he is the ONLY one we can trust. What wrong is there in saying that? I never said he would get smarter, but from other games I played with UNC, I know he tends to have good points. With that being said, if a player with typically good points is clear, then who else would be better to trust? I must be missing something in your logic spider.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:35PM Jul 20, 2013

No she didnt

Again, you keep trying to turn evrerything into suspicious. What would I POSSIBLY have to gain by campaiging against UNC? Whats my best case scenario? Arguing against him soo strenuosly that I maybe prevent one other person from listening to him, assuming he hits a wolf on this round, the one and only round he is likely to be alive??

There is simply no benefit at all for me, a wolf would curry favor with the group by rushing to support UNC without question, a wolf would do exactly what you are doing...

I base my judgements on what is said, not who says them, logic stands on its own accord, thats what makes it logic, but if you want to follow UNC for no real reason thats on you guys


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 16:43:26---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
TheLegendA


Posted: 04:42PM Jul 20, 2013

I see that UNC is already wrecking some havoc
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 04:43PM Jul 20, 2013

You can't be the pot that calls the kettle black, spider. You're over simplifying what players said and over simplifying the conversation... No one is saying we 100% follow UNC, at least 5 (maybe more) voted without consideration, which is fine, just stating a friendly reminder.

I wouldn't mind if spider got squished, but can't imagine anyone teamed with spider or brandon (as wolf partners) letting time run as it did. Buu kinda looks like a set-up. I would probably go buu>lance>har.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 04:45PM Jul 20, 2013

good thing I'm not then

UNC being human is like the champ holding the belt, he wins out in a tie, nothing else


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 16:46:35---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 04:47PM Jul 20, 2013

There is simply no benefit at all for me, a wolf would curry favor with the group by rushing to support UNC without question, a wolf would do exactly what you are doing...


Which is EXACTLY what makes you suspicious. If you were a wolf, then you would not do that. Because you know better than to follow the clear player if you're a wolf. Therefore, as a wolf, you would do the exact opposite of what would be wolfish, which would be what you are saying.
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 05:18PM Jul 20, 2013

TheLegend wrote:
I see that UNC is already wrecking some havoc


*eats popcorn*


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 05:42PM Jul 20, 2013

WHERE'S THE SODA?

*rawr*
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 05:46PM Jul 20, 2013

My list of suspects include:

Jeminy: Reason-he suddenly pops into the game with a quick accusation that does not hold a lot of support (In my opinion).

buu: Reason-under the radar where the wolf wants to be.

spider: Reason-goes from protecting me to accusing me, as well as seems to explain how a wolf would act, indicating that if he were a wolf, he wouldn't be so foolish.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 06:04PM Jul 20, 2013

LanceKolaski wrote:

To PC, cab being the seer does not make me any more or less likely a werewolf unless cab divined me (in which case unctarheel would know if cab did if he was in the seer tb with her). Otherwise, cab was a seer who didn't yet know any better than a human looking to vote for a possible suspect.


Isn't this what I was saying, and Spider was also saying?(not the specifics, but the intended idea?)


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 is now in sign ups.
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 06:11PM Jul 20, 2013

bradon182001 wrote:
LanceKolaski wrote:

To PC, cab being the seer does not make me any more or less likely a werewolf unless cab divined me (in which case unctarheel would know if cab did if he was in the seer tb with her). Otherwise, cab was a seer who didn't yet know any better than a human looking to vote for a possible suspect.


Isn't this what I was saying, and Spider was also saying?(not the specifics, but the intended idea?)


Yup, like I said, I wasn't accusing you even when I first said it. I simply stated that only a wolf would not want us to listen to UNC. My intention was not to accuse you, but ask for clarification, for I was not suspecting you yet. True, I thought it could be suspicious, but we are all looking for leads, are we not? I was however suspecting spider (along with Jeminy and buu). My real intention was to lure out a wolf with my bold statements. Spider not only jumped on me, but tried to explain why it wouldn't "benefit" him to not follow the seer. In a way, he was saying that, as a wolf he wouldn't make that play. Which only points to, as a wolf, he would be doing what he is doing now. Doing something that appears to not benefit him as a wolf.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 06:15PM Jul 20, 2013

Really, Im suspicious because I did exactly what a wolf would NOT do? come on

Giving UNC's views additional credence because he is human is pretty close to the EXACT definition of a logical fallacy.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 18:17:01---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 06:55PM Jul 20, 2013

Yes, really. Because really good wolves don't appear wolfish at first. Rather, they do what you are doing. The thing that's giving you away is that you try to explain why it wouldn't benefit you. So exactly.
Back to Top 
dcf525*


Posted: 07:02PM Jul 20, 2013

It seems Lance is going the shootee this round, but I do suspect buu, for his voting record last round and general feeling. If Lance turns out to be a wolf, I think it will say a lot.

Exactly what roles do the oracles play?

EDIT: PC also seems a bit suspect to me too, so if he turns wolf, I guess that could clear buu.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 19:10:47---

Sorry, nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 07:09PM Jul 20, 2013

dcf525 wrote:
It seems Lance is going the shootee this round, but I do suspect buu, for his voting record last round and general feeling. If Lance turns out to be a wolf, I think it will say a lot.


That's not exactly what I just read, but will let that go for now. Meanwhile, here is the current voting list.

Voting list:
Day
It takes 6 votes to select someone to be shot with the silver bullet.

buu441 voted for PianistChris
changhill voted for buu441
jeminy voted for LanceKolaski
LanceKolaski voted for jeminy
PianistChris voted for LanceKolaski
SirHar voted for jeminy
TheLegend voted for LanceKolaski
The_Spider voted for LanceKolaski

Nobody has been shot with the silver bullet yet.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 is now in sign ups.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:15PM Jul 20, 2013

I guess is the time for the if you cant say something nice.....advice to be followed

---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 19:17:27---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 07:24PM Jul 20, 2013

is someone gonna make a push on someone other than Lance, else why don't we just end this round?

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 07:43PM Jul 20, 2013

Why are you in such a rush to get rid of me? Why are you like the only person who does not see any sense in the points I'm making? Is it because I'm hitting it spot on?
Back to Top 
TheLegendA


Posted: 07:45PM Jul 20, 2013

He's not the only person Lance...
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 07:52PM Jul 20, 2013

I'll join the Lance vote, mainly because I think we really do need to know his identity in order to resolve this. I'm not convinced he is a wolf, and I'm not convinced he isn't, but with no Seer, shooting is the only option we have to find out for sure. I never thought I'd be saying that, but there you go.

Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 is now in sign ups.
Back to Top 
LanceKolaskiAus


Posted: 07:54PM Jul 20, 2013

Well, then fair enough. Since this is likely to be my last round, I will say what I can before you shoot me. Though I think Jeminy is a wolf, I suspect spider nearly as much now. He is trying too hard to get rid of me. Both koin and spider started out defending me. Therefore, attention is drawn to both spider and me. In this round however, spider flips and is now accusing me. Even from an outside perspective, it would seem that the wolves used my very first post as a basis to use me as a sort of scapegoat. Making me an easy target for them. So next round, if I am shot, I implore you to consider my points toward spider after the Moderator reveals my identity. I could be wrong, but he has wolf smell all over him.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 07:56PM Jul 20, 2013

Not sure how I feel about this vote. Lance is in the same predicament as he was last round. Yet his actions is completely different from last round. And it's because of Spider's actions and not Lance's. At a certain point I would have expected Spider to ignore Lance (as he has done me in the past), but Spider didn't reach that point until much later.

We have plenty of time to make mistakes, there are a few of us who are 'pretty' clear. And I don't take offense to being pretty

Pretty much sums up the list of suspects... more to come with the flip of Lance.

buu441
dcf525
jeminy
PianistChris
SirHar
The_Spider

Good game Lance, wolf (and especially human) you may not have been the best shot this round... but look forward to playing with you again.

That said, I am hammering the round.


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 20:04:14---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 08:04PM Jul 20, 2013

dcf525 wrote:


Exactly what roles do the oracles play?.


If the seer finds one, an additional person is added to the seer tb.

If the werewolves find one, they get the name of someone in the seer tb.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 08:06PM Jul 20, 2013

TheLegend wrote:
He's not the only person Lance...


For the second time, someone has stolen my hammer xD. Legend, care to add anything (ie. vote change)?


*rawr*
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 08:06PM Jul 20, 2013

cab's thoughts:

"I alternate between buu and spider. Somehow I don't see them as partners. Even Lance is seeming humanish sometimes.

I think a buu shooting might be good, tho it's possible he's just a logic-challenged human. Spider might also be a good shot, since it's odd that he protected Lance last round."

so basically, the opposite of my thoughts


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
  Post from changhill deleted on 2013-07-20 20:13:20.
TheLegendA


Posted: 08:10PM Jul 20, 2013

HAHA!
just wanted to steal your hammer
Ok, here's your hammer back.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 08:10PM Jul 20, 2013

Sometime soon, I will grab a real hammer and get both you and UNC

*rawr*
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 08:13PM Jul 20, 2013

cab's thoughts:
"I alternate between buu and spider. Somehow I don't see them as partners. Even Lance is seeming humanish sometimes.

I think a buu shooting might be good, tho it's possible he's just a logic-challenged human. Spider might also be a good shot, since it's odd that he protected Lance last round."

so basically, the opposite of my thoughts


Before I hammer, does anyone feel like switching or shall I go on ahead?

***EDIT TO ADD***

Unless someone steals my hammer *eyes UNC and Legend* I will commence hammering in 10 mins @ 8:25


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 20:17:37---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 08:17PM Jul 20, 2013

changhill wrote:
Sometime soon, I will grab a real hammer and get both you and UNC


wow, threatening a human. CHANG'S A WOLF, GET HIM!!!!


this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 08:18PM Jul 20, 2013

ugh chang you never close your color. so when i quote you, the color spills into my comments

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 08:18PM Jul 20, 2013

Voting list:
bradon182001 voted for LanceKolaski
buu441 voted for PianistChris
changhill voted for changhill
jeminy voted for LanceKolaski
LanceKolaski voted for jeminy
PianistChris voted for LanceKolaski
SirHar voted for jeminy
TheLegend voted for LanceKolaski
The_Spider voted for LanceKolaski

@UNC, yup, that's what you get


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 20:24:36---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
unctarheelAus


Posted: 08:19PM Jul 20, 2013

dont make me steal your hammer again

this isnt where i parked my car
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 08:21PM Jul 20, 2013



YOU CAN'T TAKE MY HAMMER!!!!


---This message was edited on 2013-07-20 20:22:07---

*rawr*
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:24PM Jul 20, 2013

LanceKolaski wrote:
Why are you in such a rush to get rid of me? Why are you like the only person who does not see any sense in the points I'm making? Is it because I'm hitting it spot on?


Jesus Christ are you serious


Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 08:45PM Jul 20, 2013

Night posting
Lance was a werewolf


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : dodger 

Online Now: 9 users and 388 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account