Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

The Werewolf Game #2951

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by changhill. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
dfamina


Posted: 06:10AM Aug 7, 2013

RFchang - again


Thank you. If you don't feel like making a double post, you can post everything in the first post and I will quote you like I have been. minakodeb was not your seer. Winner has been invited to TB is they have survived thus far. See the wolves later tonight


---This message was edited on 2013-08-07 12:29:49---
Back to Top 
dfamina


Posted: 06:11AM Aug 7, 2013

(Why am I always the first one here?)

I'll get to evaluating some things a bit later. I always feel weird when I make the RFM post and say nothing else besides, hence this rather useless post.

More to come later, stay tuned.
Back to Top 
Camillee


Posted: 07:04AM Aug 7, 2013

Wow... the wolves have been active...

Waiting for mod info
Back to Top 
TheLegendA


Posted: 07:17AM Aug 7, 2013

"The first person to vote will earn 3 entries, the second person will earn 2 entries, and everyone after will earn one entry. The prize you may ask? If your name is drawn and you survive to round 3, you will automatically be invited to the seer box"

Unc voted first, then minakodeb, that means they have the most chance to enter the seer box, I think that's why they've been eaten, they should've seen it coming. I also thought that if minakodeb hasn't got eaten last night, it meant that he's either a wolf or the wolves trying to frame him (that was my theory), but now he's dead and I have nothing.
Back to Top 
TheLegendA


Posted: 07:27AM Aug 7, 2013

voting Har now, just to satisfy the urge I'll change later.

---This message was edited on 2013-08-07 07:28:13---
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 08:28AM Aug 7, 2013

Chang - in light of Legend's analysis, did you mean player or human when you said person? I was thinking you meant human, but his analysis only makes sense if wolves can be chosen for the seer tb.
Back to Top 
TheLegendA


Posted: 08:40AM Aug 7, 2013

Good point, I don't think they can, that would be a terrible disadvantage for humans.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 12:23PM Aug 7, 2013

TheLegend wrote:
Good point, I don't think they can, that would be a terrible disadvantage for humans.


There is no chance that a wolf would be invited to the seer box.


*rawr*
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 01:06PM Aug 7, 2013

Nerts. Only humans down so far. At least our seer is still with us.

SPVing, even tho it's not strictly necessary. Anything to help out...


"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 01:18PM Aug 7, 2013

Now that I know the winner had to be human I must say I don't understand your point Legend. Why would the wolves care which human joined the seer tb?
Back to Top 
TheLegendA


Posted: 02:03PM Aug 7, 2013

I don't know, I suppose they would care "Whether if" a human joins, not "Which one".
Anyway, it's good to see that someone did join, and I suppose we would hear new suggestions instead of blindly voting based on a hunch.
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 03:06PM Aug 7, 2013

Can't help but feel we're drifting slightly... checking in but refraining from voting for now just to go along with the theme of the game, will look back through the last round to see if I can pick up on anything worthwhile.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 03:27PM Aug 7, 2013

howdy
i am here
i think i will throw a vote for df...he has to be a wolf this game(smithy )
but it is not set in stone
will try to be back later


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
PianistChrisAgi


Posted: 03:57PM Aug 7, 2013


Not very much to go on at this point, but I'll look more in to the previous rounds none-the-less.

I am not going to place a vote now, so I'll be doing that before I head to bed, after I've thought about it some more. Though that being said, my vote will more likely be a SPV vote rather than an accusing one.


Beaches and Fire, tis all I need right now!
Back to Top 
Skybet*gb


Posted: 04:56PM Aug 7, 2013

Not a great deal going on so it's hard to figure out what to do. And I'm still plagued by the dichotomy of whether or not to vote.

I will sleep on it. It's been a long day.


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Back to Top 
Camillee


Posted: 09:52PM Aug 7, 2013

I think we need to begin voting with some sense.

My best bet really is The Legend since he seems very inquisitive and interested in the perspective of the wolves.

So keeping that in mind my vote goes for The Legend.

Surely we aren't going to kill any wolves if we are still SPVing by round 3 of a game.


---This message was edited on 2013-08-07 21:53:19---
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 10:32PM Aug 7, 2013

No reason to SPV. I am in the seer tb. Legend is a wolf.
Back to Top 
scrub88it


Posted: 12:38AM Aug 8, 2013

I am going to bed. But to be clear. We in the seer tb know the identities of four players.

I am human. Camillee is human. The legend is a wolf. There is one more player's identity I can't reveal yet.
Back to Top 
caberetAus


Posted: 01:07AM Aug 8, 2013

Wahooey! 1 down...

"I discovered I scream the same whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." Axl Rose
Back to Top 
Smithy*en


Posted: 01:24AM Aug 8, 2013

Well that certainly helps give us some direction, voting Legend.

"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" "No man, they got the metric system. The wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is."
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:33AM Aug 8, 2013

I trust scrubb...Voting Legend....Sorry I have been active this game.....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
TheLegendA


Posted: 01:43AM Aug 8, 2013

My first time to get shot as a wolf, let's do it in honor and get this round hammered...
On Chang's behalf, I'm hammering this round.
Back to Top 
changhill*us


Posted: 07:32AM Aug 8, 2013

After the townspeople hammered TheLegend. It was revealed that TheLegend was a red pulpy mess of a wolf.

*rawr*
Back to Top 

 




You cannot post messages in previous rounds.
   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 18 users and 610 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account