Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Who's the Boss Game #2905

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by HarryPutter. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting / Memo Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #3

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:47AM Dec 24, 2012

Q1. 100 Brainglers were asked...
What animal would you hate for your neighbour to keep as a pet?
1. Dog - 30-------------- 4. Feline - 10
2. Snakes - 25------- 5. Alligator - 10
3. Rooster/Chicken - 15 6. Pigs - 10



Note: If you get the boss answer, your team will receive double its point value!

BONUS Q: On a scale of 1-10, how intelligent would you say you are?
- To answer this, team mates must each give a number. At the end of the round, the team with the average closest to the top answer will get a bonus of 30 points. You may use your own answer for this if you wish.
NOTE: A minimum of 3 team mates must answer with different numbers for a submission to be counted.



Scoreboard /Strike Chart
1. Ladies - 55 _ _ _ _ _
2. Gentlemen - 20 X X X _ _


Game announcements
- The teams have been juggled. New TBs have been created. Join now!


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 04:38:05---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:54AM Dec 24, 2012

You should redo the strike chart too no

Voting for...Jayo...he hasnt been cleared right?


---This message was edited on 2012-12-24 10:55:11---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 10:56AM Dec 24, 2012

Safety for HABS.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 11:02AM Dec 24, 2012

Q1: Dog

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 11:03AM Dec 24, 2012

Safety for Oldcustard.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
kajishAus


Posted: 11:06AM Dec 24, 2012

Safety for Evi

and for Q1 I'll guess elephant


---This message was edited on 2012-12-24 11:14:07---

I am Groot
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 11:49AM Dec 24, 2012

oh my gosh

ladies please lets go to the talkbox and decide

and really!!! harry!!! who was modfired out of our box???because it sure wasn't sir

*giggles at kaj's answer*


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
kajishAus


Posted: 11:51AM Dec 24, 2012

I'll also guess skunk for question 1

I am Groot
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 11:52AM Dec 24, 2012

lol go kaj go

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 11:56AM Dec 24, 2012

I'm going to guess a rooster for Question 1.

Voting Nicats again.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 12:02PM Dec 24, 2012

voting bobi

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 12:24PM Dec 24, 2012

Anyone here know that someone else likes Butterfingers? (I doubt the actual person would admit it.) My answer for the pysch question would either be sugar cookies or fried rice.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 12:51PM Dec 24, 2012

Safetying bradon for now.
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 01:12PM Dec 24, 2012

Q1 I guess cat......saety Habs for now.....

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:28PM Dec 24, 2012

the scale question 6

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 01:28PM Dec 24, 2012

BTW, apparently this site is worth $91,440. See?

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:32PM Dec 24, 2012

i think habs should be clear

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:08PM Dec 24, 2012

My answer for the animal question would be a lion..
I don't think I'd consider butterfingers or sugar cookies a "food" per se , I mean I know they are but I would have answered "Chicken"
Not sure where Butterfinger are sold. Many chocolate bars are very regional I know we have a number here that are only available in Canada or other Commonwealth countries. If Butterfinger is the same, we may be able to potentially eliminate some players by that.
I thought I had been cleared as well? Either way I will safety for Bobbi

kitty-cat write
BTW, apparently this site is worth $91,440. See?

Is that all? That is not very much. I would have thought it would be more.

Going to another Newfie Christmas Party tonight (leaving about 7pm EST) so won't be around until tomorrow sometime. Don't expect the day to be too busy as I am sure most people have plans but I'll be here.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-24 15:11:44---

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 03:22PM Dec 24, 2012

Merry christmas :3 continuing with nicats vote for now, dun have time now so will be back some time tomorrow when my brand new laptop is up and running :33333

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 03:36PM Dec 24, 2012

oh nvm

---This message was edited on 2012-12-24 15:36:53---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 03:37PM Dec 24, 2012

The chart has been updated. The strikes go to Kaj, other answers were repeats.

Deb, Celt was the mod-fire as per the top 2 random shot policy. I added an extra strike btw to account for there being 6 people now. Go crazy.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-24 15:41:50---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
kitty-cattus


Posted: 03:40PM Dec 24, 2012

I'll guess 8 for question #2.

"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but til I try I'll never know." -Wicked
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 03:43PM Dec 24, 2012

1. Parrot

Bonus question: 7
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 03:47PM Dec 24, 2012

For Question 2 I will say 10 (not what I think personally but I can see some on here giving themselves a 10).

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 04:46PM Dec 24, 2012

chunnie wrote:
1. Parrot


Not there, 2 strikes left for the bros.


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 05:03PM Dec 24, 2012

Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 09:14PM Dec 24, 2012

HarryPutter wrote:
The chart has been updated. The strikes go to Kaj, other answers were repeats.

Deb, Celt was the mod-fire as per the top 2 random shot policy. I added an extra strike btw to account for there being 6 people now. Go crazy.


i am going to go sirhar on you

i am telling you people sir is either boss or rat
oh my gosh...i need a drink

and i really think bobi is the other

i changed my vote to sir


---This message was edited on 2012-12-24 21:22:14---

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:41PM Dec 24, 2012

whoever said Cat clearly did not read the question unless feline includes jungle cats

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 10:42PM Dec 24, 2012

It includes lions

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Oldcustardtau


Posted: 11:56PM Dec 24, 2012

Crocodile/Alligator
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 01:30AM Dec 25, 2012

ok q1 i say pigs

bonus i say 7.5

voting old custard.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!


Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 01:47AM Dec 25, 2012

Only one answer left on the board Worth 25 points.

The boys need to get it or else their efforts are futile.


"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 04:05AM Dec 25, 2012

answer is snake for the other one i say 7.9

---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 04:06:01---

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
HarryPutter*ca


Posted: 04:35AM Dec 25, 2012

Evita wrote:
answer is snake for the other one i say 7.9


yes

Looks like the boys have no chance The girls win immunity.

Don't worry guys, next round is when you're split into individuals.


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 04:36:06---

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 05:01AM Dec 25, 2012

well done ladies *high fives*

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
nicatsAus


Posted: 07:39AM Dec 25, 2012

whoo....hoooo

Go Fast turn left - visit TWG Hints and Tips in the forum~
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 08:16AM Dec 25, 2012

Alligator?? Alligator??? That would be the most epic pet anyone could ever have, no wonder the ladies won I mean Merry Christmas

Im guessing 8 for the number though I thought we only had to do that in the TB...and I thought we were supposed to use integers, these fractional numbers are kinda lame

who we trying to clear


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 08:17:45---

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 09:01AM Dec 25, 2012

I got distracted by the questions. haha. I'm switching to bobbi. I think I saw at least two other people voting her. This round looks like it'll be a waste though.
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 10:24AM Dec 25, 2012

k voting Bradon

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
Evita*dk


Posted: 10:35AM Dec 25, 2012

changing to bradon too

It's when you draw it you realize what it really looks like
Back to Top 
The_SpiderAus


Posted: 11:11AM Dec 25, 2012

friek i dont know if i actually changed,

Let the games, begin!
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 11:20AM Dec 25, 2012

Debc said,,,,,,

............." am going to go sirhar on you

i am telling you people sir is either boss or rat
oh my gosh...i need a drink

and i really think bobi is the other"

You are sounding more and more like me every day!!!!!
And who the hel! is bobi????



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:26PM Dec 25, 2012

HABS2933 wrote:
My answer for the animal question would be a lion..
I don't think I'd consider butterfingers or sugar cookies a "food" per se , I mean I know they are but I would have answered "Chicken"
Not sure where Butterfinger are sold. Many chocolate bars are very regional I know we have a number here that are only available in Canada or other Commonwealth countries. If Butterfinger is the same, we may be able to potentially eliminate some players by that.
I thought I had been cleared as well? Either way I will safety for Bobbi

kitty-cat write
BTW, apparently this site is worth $91,440. See?

Is that all? That is not very much. I would have thought it would be more.

Going to another Newfie Christmas Party tonight (leaving about 7pm EST) so won't be around until tomorrow sometime. Don't expect the day to be too busy as I am sure most people have plans but I'll be here.



...................Would some please tell me WHO IS BIOBBI or BOBI???????

....................GOOD GRIEF Many of us know each others names but not all do...Chingi is the biggest culprit
For the LOVE of god people can you use or at least refer to screen names IN THE GAME!!!???

Ok I am done ranting now because I know it is falling on deaf ears....
and THAT is all I have to say on THAT subject....



the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 12:29PM Dec 25, 2012

Next round I will vote Bobbi...can someone tell me which box to check????

the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
bradon182001*us


Posted: 12:59PM Dec 25, 2012

SirHar wrote:

And who the hel! is bobi????




That would be me.


Want to try a new game? JOIN "1 V 100" TALK BOX. .Game 38 will be in sign ups soon.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:05PM Dec 25, 2012

yes that is bobi, bobbi brandon bradon and miss marple

merry christmas everyone!! even you sir

also what was the boss's answer??


---This message was edited on 2012-12-25 13:07:04---

This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 01:19PM Dec 25, 2012

Sir Har does it too. I have played games with him where he is commenting to "Dan" and "Sabi" whoever they are. I agree that it can be frustrating if you don't know peoples names and I have also asked for others not to do it. I thought everyone knew that Bobbi was Bradon. Other that that I don't know who anyone is. I m always so confused when I play with Ching, as Har said she is one of the worst "offenders" for the using real names.

Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 01:42PM Dec 25, 2012

sorry habs

dan is spider, i think that is all i know


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 
chunnieAtt


Posted: 01:48PM Dec 25, 2012

Some people might be so used to referring to someone else by a certain name that it comes to them instinctively. If you guys don't know whom someone is referring to, all you have to do is ask, not complain. And don't be like SirHar and expect a response within a matter of minutes...
Back to Top 
SirHarA


Posted: 02:36PM Dec 25, 2012

Who is "the Chunster"?????

retracting my next round vote....Bradon...err...bobbi... will solve this mess....

and by the way Bradon I have a pack of about 3 roosters and 4 hens running freely around the neighborhood....They are only obnoxious at about 7 am...

Bradon is your avi a self portrait?????


the stronger the fed govt gets the less you free you will be,,,,This is a no brainer...
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 05:26PM Dec 25, 2012

Now that you mention it I think I knew Spider was Dan and I think GA iis Will or William and may have heard others but not sure. I have mentioned my name on occasion but doubt too many people have paid too much attention to what it is.
Hope everyone is having a good Christmas.


Q: What is the primary goal? A: To WIN the game.
Back to Top 
debc1A


Posted: 09:41PM Dec 25, 2012

i was a very good girl

so what is your name habs??


This space is intentionally left blank.
Back to Top 

 



   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 17 users and 512 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account