Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Who's the Boss Game #2913

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by Rhythmic. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting / Memo Discussion
This game finished in 7 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

AuthorMessage
RhythmicAus


Posted: 06:00AM Jan 10, 2013

ROUND 4!

Alternate Psych Question:
What is your favorite day of the week?


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 09:04AM Jan 10, 2013

wednesdays for me. got the most relaxing time-table at school on that day for this term

anyway, i am voting yuffie this round. dunno, but i just think she's the boss now.


Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 09:27AM Jan 10, 2013

Rhythmic wrote:
Alternate Psych Question:
What is your favorite day of the week?


Saturday or Sunday (any day I'm not at work). Saturdays I can normally sleep in and Sundays I normally play in the band at church, so pretty much a toss up.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
glowingredbobAgb


Posted: 10:01AM Jan 10, 2013

i HaTe iT wHEn pEOplE TYpE LiKe THiS.

Anyways, voting for 21kaldridge. She only posts twice a round, and that seems to be bit too quiet.


Sarcastic is the one word that defines me.
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 10:12AM Jan 10, 2013

As my schedule changes constantly and I don't have set days off, no one day strikes me as preferential over another. I am both a night owl, and early bird, rarely going to bed before midnight. And an early riser as I am up by 4:30 every morning. If I sleep until 5 that is sleeping in. As the old commercial used to say "I accomplish more before 9AM than most people do all day."
Sticking with the same vote as I have all game.

EDIT: to fix all the typos I could not fix on my tablet.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-10 14:39:46---

Be sure to follow you dreams; otherwise you'll end up working for someone who had the guts to follow his.
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 10:17AM Jan 10, 2013

@rhy: any chance that you are gonna tell us whether the rat is still in the game or not?

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 10:31AM Jan 10, 2013

buu441 wrote:
@rhy: any chance that you are gonna tell us whether the rat is still in the game or not?


Nope. Sorry.


"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 10:32AM Jan 10, 2013

okay. just had to ask. will have to manage without that info for now then.

Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
YuffieAus


Posted: 12:16PM Jan 10, 2013

Hmm... I really can see it being just about anyone at this point, besides Buu441. But, 21Kaldridge21 seems the most suspicious: she's a woman (which fits everyone's opinion, even though I personally don't see it), she isn't very active and she always "votes" with the majority, just to "help out". Which is great, but she never voices an opinion on who it could be & will even intentionally NOT vote until someone else chooses someone first.... I suspected her early on & I think I'm going back to that. Voting 21Kaldridge21

Growing up, my favorite day of the week was Thursday - you just got over the hump of the week & Fridays were always awesome b/c they started your weekend once you were done with school. But Thursdays you had the excitement of planning your weekend & the anticipation that "tomorrow will be even better"! Plus, I like the way it sounds/looks & coincidentally, my favorite shows always came on on Thursdays Now that I'm older, Thursday is my favorite day for sentimentality reasons (nostalgia) but Saturdays are probably my favorite day (Ironic, since that should've been the case back in my school days!) because a lot of the events/activities I want to go to happen on the Weekend =D


---This message was edited on 2013-01-10 12:19:10---
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 02:50PM Jan 10, 2013

Yuffie wrote:
Hmm... I really can see it being just about anyone at this point, besides Buu441.

What in your mind rules him out?


But, 21Kaldridge21 seems the most suspicious: she's a woman (which fits everyone's opinion, even though I personally don't see it),

So you don't see the boss being female, yet you are voting female?

The remaining players in the game are:

21kaldridge21 (female )
buu441 (male)
glowingredbob (male,)
HABS2933 (female)
Yuffie (female)

I stand by my belief that the boss is young, buu is the youngest person in the game and I have suspected him for a few rounds now. My guess is that Yuffie is the rat.


Be sure to follow you dreams; otherwise you'll end up working for someone who had the guts to follow his.
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 03:32PM Jan 10, 2013

I don't really have a favorite day since I don't work or go to school and don't get out of the house much.

And yes I have been quieter but it is because I have been sick and been dealing with things in real life. I have been going with majorities to help clear people which will help find the boss and it is kinda hard to voice my opion when I really don't have any suspions.


I'm back
Back to Top 
YuffieAus


Posted: 04:01PM Jan 10, 2013

HABS2933 wrote:
Yuffie wrote:
Hmm... I really can see it being just about anyone at this point, besides Buu441.

What in your mind rules him out?


The fact that Round 3 cleared him rules him out in my mind


you don't see the boss being female, yet you are voting female?

The remaining players in the game are:

21kaldridge21 (female )
buu441 (male)
glowingredbob (male,)
HABS2933 (female)
Yuffie (female)


I stand corrected - the only remaining male in the game has been cleared therefore the boss is in fact, Female XD I only meant that I can't read gender in text, so my opinion of the boss' gender remained neutral up until the point that you brought up of everyone left in the game is a woman XD

I'm thinking HABS was just distracted & slipped up about Buu (She's suspected him for a while now & it's easy enough to forget events in the game) but this has me thinking she's the rat... I'm still confident 21Kaldridge21 is most likely to be boss.

(post edited to fix color issue)

Actually, while I'm here & editing my post -

The Voting list:

glowingredbob - 21kaldridge21
Yuffie - 21kaldridge21

buu441 - Yuffie

HABS2933 - Buu441

Unknown Vote:
21kaldridge21


---This message was edited on 2013-01-10 16:08:20---
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:52PM Jan 10, 2013

Actually Bob and Buu are both male. And if you are claiming that Buu is cleared on account of the 4wheels firing I am confident that she was a mandatory fire. Hence the warning from the boss to make sure our votes save. And as Har has pointed on on numerous occasions, you can NEVER completely rule anyone out based solely on stated votes as people lie. Maybe the reason you were so unsure that the boss is female - is that you are the boss and you were trying to trip us up on the gender thing. But that would not explain you trying to protect Buu was just a safety vote in the beginning but as the game goes on, I am thinking more and more I'm on the right track.

Be sure to follow you dreams; otherwise you'll end up working for someone who had the guts to follow his.
Back to Top 
buu441Ain


Posted: 08:58PM Jan 10, 2013

@habs: i think 4wheels firing was in round 2. round 3 jeminy voted for me, and got fired. so that pretty much clears me as the boss. why cant you just accept that i am not the boss? the only reason i can think of is you are not an employee. most probably the rat, coz i dont think you are the boss for some reason.

i shall stick to my vote on yuffie for now.


Leo: Hold on. This is gonna hurt. Coach Hedge: I was BORN for HURT!!
Back to Top 
21kaldridge21Aus


Posted: 10:36PM Jan 10, 2013

I will for glowingredbob

I'm back
Back to Top 
YuffieAus


Posted: 10:55PM Jan 10, 2013

Sorry Bob, I misread HABS' list & thought it said you were female no insult intended, of course!

Like Buu441 said, 4Wheels was fired - either mandatory or otherwise - when the majority was on Jeminy. Buu441's majority was last round, where Jeminy & SirHar were fired. SirHar didn't mention who he voted for, so he could've been a mandatory but Jeminy did in fact vote for Buu. Everyone but Buu441 voted for Buu so even if someone WAS lying about their vote, he still had majority. Plus, the only reason to lie about one's vote is if you're the Rat/Boss & those are already accounted for in the majority count. Therefore, had Buu441 been the boss, the game would've ended automatically.

The Voting list:

glowingredbob - 21kaldridge21
Yuffie - 21kaldridge21

buu441 - Yuffie

HABS2933 - Buu441

21kaldridge21 - glowingredbob

2/5 is not a majority (1/4) so the only way to see who's cleared next round is by who is fired - but even then,

HABS2933 wrote:
as Har has pointed on on numerous occasions, you can NEVER completely rule anyone out based solely on stated votes as people lie.


I would like to again clarify that I never said the boss was not female - I cannot read gender in text format. Not just in this game but anywhere (books, articles, forums etc) All I meant was to ask WHY everyone thinks the boss is female, in an attempt to learn what to look for. (when I said "I personally don't see it" I meant "I literally don't see it" not "I don't agree" =P ). Buu441 has been cleared, so there is a 1/4 chance that the boss is male. Ergo: there is a 75% chance the boss is female. There was no alterior motive to me speaking about the gender, I promise.

Edit for quoting error XD


---This message was edited on 2013-01-10 23:05:16---
Back to Top 
HABS2933Aca


Posted: 04:36AM Jan 11, 2013

Yuffie wrote:

2
HABS2933 wrote:
as Har has pointed on on numerous occasions, you can NEVER completely rule anyone out based solely on stated votes as people lie.


I would like to again clarify that I never said the boss was not female - I cannot read gender in text format. Not just in this game but anywhere (books, articles, forums etc) All I meant was to ask WHY everyone thinks the boss is female, in an attempt to learn what to look for. (when I said "I personally don't see it" I meant "I literally don't see it" not "I don't agree" =P ). Buu441 has been cleared, so there is a 1/4 chance that the boss is male. Ergo: there is a 75% chance the boss is female. There was no alterior motive to me speaking about the gender, I promise.


What do these two things have to do with each other?


buu wrote:
@habs: why cant you just accept that i am not the boss? [/uote]

why are you being so obnoxious? But then that is part of why I STILL think you are the boss. well that and Yuffie's continuing to defend you and try to shift blame onto Kal.


the only reason i can think of is you are not an employee. most probably the rat

Were I the rat, which I am not, I wouldn't keep targeting one particular employee, especially not one who others seem to think is cleared. As stated above, I believe that Yuffie is the rat
I don't get why it bothers you so much that I think you are the boss. Besides what makes you think the rat is still in the game? the Only way you would know that for sure is a) YOU are the rat or (B) In the round in which you claim to have been cleared, since there were at least 33% of the votes on you, you KNOW who the rat is and that is is not me

The two of you being so determined for me to change my vote is what is keeping it on you. You don't need me to go along with you to win. My misvote will do nothing to lose the rest of you the game if I am wrong. I'll get fired (eventually) and the rest of yyou can go on to victory.

And, really when t comes down to it, who cares it is a game. There are so many more important things in life. I, for instance get to go see yet another specialist on Monday (bringing the total doctors i see up to 10 (all but one, my family doctor, a specialist in a different field). So that is of a bit more concern to me at the moment that "Who's theBoss?". I joined the game, and will play it out, but maybe not completely "all in" brain wise.


---This message was edited on 2013-01-11 04:43:40---

Be sure to follow you dreams; otherwise you'll end up working for someone who had the guts to follow his.
Back to Top 
RhythmicAus


Posted: 06:03AM Jan 11, 2013

Just a note to say voting for this round has ended.

"For me, the saxophone is a way of expression" - Kenneth Thomson
Back to Top 

 



   



Online Now: 20 users and 492 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account