Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Who's the Boss Game #2938

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by poofi. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting / Memo Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #2

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
poofitus


Posted: 07:15AM Mar 27, 2013

Event: You go inside the cave: It is extreemely dark in the cave, and as soon as you step in, a strange, terrible odor assaults your nose. You find a branch about the size of your arm, and you light one end of it on fire. As you explore the cave, you see strangely familiar markings on the sides of the cave. You continue, until you get to a dead end. You notice slight discoloration in the wall next to you, and you push it, revealing a secret compartment. In it is what looks like a laser gun. You aim it at the wall and press the trigger, but all that comes out is a slight, eerie purple light. You keep it in your inventory and you go back outside the cave. Then, you realize where you've seen the markings in the cave before; In the bughuul's spaceship! You realize that there might be clues in the cave where you found the bughuul space ship (if you don't know about this, refer back to my previous game). But, just as they brought the neurax worm to earth, they might have brought other, dangerous things, and it might be safer to go back to the campsite. will you...

Travel to he bughuul cave to look for clues?
Go back to the campsite?

That night, five campers, Caramell,Fleetwood__38, madfreeman, mp3725, and rudexvirus all start to violently shake when everyone is sitting around the campfire and is starting to eat dinner. Some notice, but others don't. After about 3 minutes of shaking, the five campers fall to the ground, clawing it, and screaming, "Ive lost control!" You realize that they have been infected by the neurax worm, and you curse whoever in your group chose them to be infected. You go into your tent, get an axe, and immediately chop all of their heads off. you then dispose of their bodies by throwing them into a river, and then you hold a vigil for them.

Behaviors: After the large amount of deaths from the night before, its hard for you to sleep. You get up early, and walk outside. After a few minutes, you realize that there are one set footprints leading from tent 1 to the cave that you visited yesterday. After checking inside the camp, You see that no one is missing.

Death riddle: Three guests check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each {guest} pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 for himself. Each guest got $1 back: so now each guest only paid $9; bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. And $27 + $2 = $29 so, if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?


Good men eat to live. Bad men live to eat. -Socrates
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 12:00PM Mar 27, 2013

I think either the boss is in tent 2 and the rat is in tent 1, or vice versa. True to my posting last round, I voted hermy.

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
hermygranger123tca


Posted: 01:09PM Mar 27, 2013

Ah, this does not look good. One of my favorite numbers is 7. The others are 394 and 9 3/4. I'll vote randomly for now.

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. ~Albus Dumbledore
Back to Top 
poofitus


Posted: 06:33PM Mar 27, 2013

Death Clue: Maternal metriod

Good men eat to live. Bad men live to eat. -Socrates
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 08:46PM Mar 27, 2013

I am leaning towards hermygranger123.

The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 09:20PM Mar 27, 2013

Travel to the bughuul cave.

---This message was edited on 2013-03-28 10:24:43---

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
shrutibax


Posted: 11:31PM Mar 27, 2013

Yup, travel to the cave

I'll also vote hermy
Back to Top 
hermygranger123tca


Posted: 12:06AM Mar 28, 2013

Go back to the campsite.

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. ~Albus Dumbledore
Back to Top 
kmrutledgetth


Posted: 05:04AM Mar 28, 2013

I vote to travel the the bughuul cave.

The faster I type in my password, the more secret agent-y I feel.
Back to Top 
TeeGeeEyeEffAus


Posted: 05:05AM Mar 28, 2013

It's cave time.

I'm thinking hermy is a likely bet myself. Voting hermy.
Back to Top 
braingle01*


Posted: 12:22AM Mar 29, 2013

I'm not used to posting yet lol. I'll vote hermy as well. And I want to go to the cave.
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 11:48AM Mar 29, 2013

Well, voting has ended, and we did not get a majority. Hopefully, whoever the boss fires will give us a clear.

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 

 



   



Users in Chat : dodger 

Online Now: 11 users and 730 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account