Brain Teasers
Brain Teasers Trivia Mentalrobics Games Community
Personal Links
Your Favorites
Puzzle
Hang Glider
Sudoku
Beanstalk
Pirate's Booty
Word Search
Code Breaker
Math Path
Disco
Tetris
Battleship
Sliding Tile
Twiddle
Strategy
Cookie World
Food Fight
Chess
Checkers
Werewolf
Who's the Boss?
Entertaining
Pac-Man
Caption Game
Click The Button
Zoo Keeper
Add to Google delicious Add to del.icio.us

More ways to get Braingle...
rss

Who's the Boss Game #2938

< Back to the game list

This game is moderated by poofi. Please read the rules and contact the moderator with any questions or concerns about this game.

Voting / Memo Discussion
This game finished in 5 rounds.

Discussion of Round #4

Round: 0  1  2  3  4  5  

AuthorMessage
poofitus


Posted: 02:49PM Apr 1, 2013

Well, none of you guys voted for what you were going to do next in the event. So, I'll just repeat the same event as before.

Event: You decide to travel to the bughuul cave to look for clues. When you get there, you immediately go to the cavern which holds the bughuul spaceship. As you open the door to the space ship and you go inside, you hear some strange noises. You immediately press yourself against the wall. You slowly walk until you almost turn the corner. you look around the corner quickly and what you see surprises you. It is a bughuul, still on earth. As you watch, it goes to the wall and presses a button, revealing a small cupord. It takes out a small cube, and puts it into it's mouth and starts to chew. You decide to step back slowly, but when you take a step back, it notices. It turns around and faces you. Will you..
Try to talk to it?
Run away?
Use the wierd light gun that you found before?

Night: Three more are killed that night, and the rest of you look around in panic. You realize that there are only 3 uninfected campers there, barely outnumbering the ones who were infected a long time ago. You hope to decipher the clues given to you by death and for your expeditions out of the camps to give you some evidence of who the infected are.

Behaviors: That morning, the stress from last night has kept you from sleeping much. So, you get up early and walk around. Pretty soon, you hear low voices from tents 1 and 3. You don't know what is going on, but you get worried, and you run back to your tent, and the voices immediately stop.

Riddle from death: How can all your cousins have the same aunt, who is not your aunt?


Good men eat to live. Bad men live to eat. -Socrates
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 04:27PM Apr 1, 2013

I vote to use the light gun.

And I voted for braingle01, as I said I would.


Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
shrutibax


Posted: 05:18PM Apr 1, 2013

For the reason I stated in the previous round, I too will vote for braingle.

I vote to try to talk to it!
Back to Top 
hermygranger123tca


Posted: 07:11PM Apr 1, 2013

Use the light gun.

I'll vote for braingle, like I said last round.

Edit: You know, I think Celco is the rat, because he hasn't done anything, but he's still here.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-01 19:20:56---

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. ~Albus Dumbledore
Back to Top 
Thekid4t


Posted: 12:47PM Apr 2, 2013

Possibly.

EDIT: Wait, if Celco is the rat and braingle is the boss, then both would be in tent 1. That would mean that tent 1 made the bad eggs on purpose! If you think about it, tent 1 is very suspicious if you go back to other events.


---This message was edited on 2013-04-02 12:49:48---

Who needs a witty signature anyway?
Back to Top 
hermygranger123tca


Posted: 09:34PM Apr 2, 2013

That's sort of what I was thinking. It does make sense if you think about it.

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. ~Albus Dumbledore
Back to Top 

 



   



Users in Chat : None 

Online Now: 12 users and 368 guests

Copyright © 1999-2014 | Updates | FAQ | RSS | Widgets | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise

Custom Search





Sign In A Create a free account