You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
We have discussed how children tend to be more creative than adults for various reasons. Thinking like a child is a good way to rewind your mental clock and potentially invent some creative solutions to your current problem or project. A good way to start thinking like a child is to abandon your judgment and knowledge of what is practical and start asking playful questions.
1. What if your project were an animal? What would it look like? Draw it.
2. If your project had parents, what would they be like?
3. What does your project like to eat?
4. If you were a hundred years in the future, how would you solve your problem?
5. What if you were a caveman? Would the problem still exist? If it didn't, what would be a related problem?
These are just examples of playful questions. Think up your own that make sense to your project.
Mentalrobics Public Forums
Chat about these articles and other mind related topics.
Creative Caption Game
Can you make the funniest caption for these odd pictures?