With over 14,000 brain teasers submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Each of the sentences below use two words which are synonyms of each other, but here in these sentences, they are not used with the same meaning. Can you find the words ?
1. You cannot ______ to imagine what a _____ you gave me.
2. Service is my ______ name, you will always find me in the community _______.
3. The cook used the largest ______ to make a stew for the full compliment of the _____.
4. They agreed to meet outside the _____ of justice for their _____.
5. I know you will _____ me for this purchase, I cannot _____ you.
6. The ______ of bids for the ______ of Eros was unparalleled.
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003