We've all seen a rebus like "midstuckdle" (stuck in the middle). The following clues are "revrebuseserse" (rebuses in reverse). That is, the clues below are answers to rebuses which all use the "in" construction.
However, the original rebus from the clues below will actually form a word. For example, "Not old in actually existing" would be "renewal" (new in real). Can you solve the rest?
1. A short poem in scarlet
2. A room-dividing structure in a female pig.
3. A joining word in a close friend
4. A head of corn in grasping tightly
5. Nothing in what your eyes do
6. A wild beast's shelter in stinking decay
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003