Katherine's Birthday Party
Katherine was turning ten, and she invited Allen, Mary, Alex, and Sarah to her birthday party. All of the guest brought a different present with a different colored wrapping paper. Can you figure out which guest arrived at which time, what present they gave, and the colored wrapping paper they wrapped their present with?
Names: Allen, Mary, Alex, and Sarah
Times: 7:00, 7:15, 8:00, and 8:30
Presents: DVD, Video Game, Board Game, and a Book
Colors: Yellow, Green, Blue, and Red
1. Sarah did not buy the video game.
2. Mary and Sarah were the guest that arrived at 8:30 and the guest that brought the present with a yellow wrapping paper in some order.
3. Either Allen or Mary bought the board game.
4. The present with the green wrapping paper was not the book or DVD.
5. The four presents are the DVD, the one with blue wrapping paper, the one bought by the guest that arrived at 7:15, and the one brought by Sarah.
6. Mary made it to the party after Sarah did.
7. Allen hates the color blue.
8. Allen arrived at the party at 8:00.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003