Friday Night Lineup
The programming director at local channel U62 was trying to determine the all-important Friday night lineup. He had five potential hosts (Kuni, Pamela, Philo, Raul, and Stanley) and five shows to use (Druids on Parade [DoP], Fun with Dirt [FwD], the news, Underwater Bingo for Teens [UBfT], and Volcano Worshipers Hour [VWH]) in five different time slots (8:00 pm, 9:00 pm, 10:00 pm, 11:00 pm, and 11:30 pm). Any of the shows can be in an hour or a half hour format. Each of the shows also has its own mascot (alien, badger, fish, poodle, or turtle). Using the clues, can you determine the lineup of shows with their hosts and mascots?
1. The mascot for the show Philo hosts is not a badger.
2. Volcano Worshipers Hour is on exactly one hour after the show that Kuni hosts.
3. The show with the poodle as the mascot, which is hosted by Pamela, is on after 9:00 pm but before 11:30 pm.
4. Druids on Parade is on exactly three hours before the news.
5. Stanley hosts Fun with Dirt, which is not the second show on Friday nights.
6. The show with a turtle as its mascot is on right after the news. Kuni is not the host of the show.
7. The fish is not the mascot for Underwater Bingo for Teens.
8. Only Raul's and Stanley's shows have mascots whose names are different lengths from the hosts' names.
9. The show that Raul hosts, which is not Volcano Worshipers Hour, is on at 10:00 pm.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003