Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Fiasco
Harry and his friends decide to share the last of a packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour beans. None were impressed with the flavour of their bean, so each decided to show off their skills by casting a different spell on them. Who cast what spell on which bean?
(Note: Primary colours refer to those of pigments, ie blue, red and yellow.)
Friends: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Hagrid
Colours: Green, Blue, Red, Orange and Purple
Flavours: Vomit, Earwax, Cardboard, Snot and Mud
Spell: Vanishing, Speaking, Levitating, Exploding and Growing
1. The boy with the cardboard flavoured bean cast a spell which made noise. The earwax flavoured bean was very quiet.
2. Harry's bean was a primary colour.
3. Hermione's bean, which was not purple, grew almost out of control.
4. The red vomit flavoured bean was levitated.
5. Hagrid's bean, which was not a primary colour, exploded after a failed illuminating spell.
6. Neville's orange bean did not speak.
7. The green bean questioned where the orange bean had gone.
8. The snot flavoured bean was blue. The green bean did not taste like earwax. The purple bean was mud flavoured.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003