Harry Potter and the Defeat of the Dark Mark
In the final battle against He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Bill Weasley and Draco Malfoy must, in some order, cast one of 5 spells. Additionally, they must cast their spells in sync with their girlfriends to increase the potency of the only tool against Dark Magic: Love. The boys are dating either Cho Chang, Fleur Delacour, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley or Luna Lovegood. They each cast one of the following spells: Expelliarmus (disarms opponent), Reparo (repairs an object that is broken), Impendimenta (freezes opponent), Silencio (silences opponent), or Scourgify (cleansing spell).
1. Neville doesn't know how to cast a Reparo spell.
2. The 5 girls are the one dating Ron, the one who cast first, the one who used the Impendimenta spell, the one dating Harry, and the one who cast third.
3. Ron first began to realize just how wonderful his girlfriend, Luna (who is superstitious and therefore won't be the last to cast a spell), was when she was a substitute commentator at a Quidditch game.
4. Draco and his girlfriend cast fourth.
5. Bill has always been fond of his girlfriend's ability to cast the Scourgify spell, and so chose to cast that spell.
6. The five boys are Draco, the one dating Cho, the one who cast second, the one using the Scourgify spell, and the one who cast fifth.
7. None of boys cast a spell with the same first initial as their name.
8. Hermione is known for her skill in casting an Impendimenta spell, so her date picked that spell to cast.
9. Ron thought it would be "bloody brilliant" if he could make someone else keep quiet, so he cast the Silencio spell.
10. Fleur refused to allow her boyfriend and herself to cast their spell in any place but third, her lucky number.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003