The Fennings encourage their four children to take the lead in planning family events. In each of the last four years, a different child has planned a different place he or she wanted to go. Can you determine the year each child came up with a vacation plan and what destination he or she chose?
Years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Children: Alexandra, Cliff, Ezekiel, Hazel
Locations: Busch Gardens, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Williamsburg
1. Neither Alexandra nor Cliff planned the 2003 trip.
2. Ezekiel didn't plan a trip to Niagara Falls.
3. Hazel picked the 2002 destination.
4. Alexandra planned a trip to Busch Gardens.
5. Neither Ezekiel nor Hazel planned the trip to Williamsburg.
6. A boy planned the 2004 vacation trip.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003