Five online friends, two guys (Asthma and Checkers) and three girls (Jaymee, Miss Sissy, and Warbucks) like to spend time on the same brain teaser oriented site, Teasergle. Each of them like to solve different types of teasers (Language, Logic, Math, Riddle, and Trick) and each of them likes to write different types of teasers (Language, Logic, Math, Riddle, and Trick). One day, they each wrote a teaser, taking a different amount of time to do so (10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 40 minutes, and 50 minutes). The same day, they also each solved a teaser, taking a differing amount of time to do so (1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, and 5 minutes). Using the clues below, can you determine which friend likes to write what category of teaser, solve what category of teaser, and how long it took them to write one and solve one?
1. Three people liked to write the same kind of teaser that they liked to solve.
2. Three people took ten times longer to write a teaser as they did to solve one.
3. Jaymee took longer to solve her teaser than the girl who spent 50 minutes writing her teaser.
4. The group follows the generalization that guys don't like language and girls don't like math, so no girl wrote or solved a math teaser and no guy wrote or solved a language teaser.
5. Trick teasers are always written the fastest and language teasers take the longest to solve.
6. Logic teasers take more time to write than math teasers, which take more time to write than language teasers.
7. Two people liked to write the same kind of teaser that they liked to solve and took ten times longer to write their teaser as they did to solve a teaser.
8. Asthma wrote the riddle teaser.
9. The five people are the girl who took 30 minutes to write a teaser, the person who took 3 minutes to solve a teaser, the person who wrote and solved a math teaser, the person who solved the riddle, and Miss Sissy.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003