For each number, unscramble the capitalized letters (the two groups in each number do not intermix) to form first a famous person and then a famous work or theory of theirs.
1) LONE ROAD, known for painting PAPER SHUTTLES.
2) ACTIONS WANE, known for the TWO HEEL FORMATIONS.
3) HELICAL GNOME, known for painting CATHERINE FOOTMAN.
4) SITE NINE, known for the THRIFTY EYE VIOLATOR.
5) SUPERCONIC, known for the EITHER TOY CHRONICLE.
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003